Rilakkuma and Kaoru and stop motion bread

youtube.com/watch?v=YKJf876thxw
What does Yea Forums think about this?

Attached: f6636ac9e423423234597b4835bf983eafdd53c0.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

also feel free to discuss other stop-motions if you want

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>tfw no one cares

Attached: 1551105037879.gif (245x245, 253K)

It took me year to realise that the Maybe pile episode is actually a Choose Your Own adventure story.

The TV decoder through which I watch Netflix never showcased I could make a choice.

The voice-over sound like the trailer voice for indie video games trailers.

I kept expecting it starting to explain the gameplay features.

It's anime.

Attached: 645465464.png (244x357, 171K)

>more sugar coated japanese culture imperalism
Thanks, I'm not buying that shit. Western animation is already infested with that garbage.

Pretty much this. I don't understand why animators so apt to use Japanese culture in their stuff. This feels so cringeworthy and stupid. Is this some sort of post-weeaboo phase or just cheap imitation?

>I don't understand why animators so apt to use Japanese culture in their stuff.
Yeah, it's really hard to understand why Japanese people would make an animated series set in Japan with Japanese characters. What are they thinking?

Oops, my bad. I thought it was just another Animerican weeaboo animatior trying to use Japanese culture in his/her work.

I thought it was cute but i keep forgetting this was made in japan. Dont see a lot of stop motion from over there so this was a breath of fresh air

There's that Chainsaw Maid guy, but for the most part yeah, it's mostly just a Western thing.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2048x1536, 562K)

I hope the lady doesn’t fall in love with the bear. That would be weird.

I'm always open to more stop-motion stuff.

Yeah. I honestly have never seen that many Japanese stop motion shows or films or anything with that style of animation. It’s really cool to see something like this from Japan. I know they had that one action puppet show, but I think those are mostly done in like Thailand or some other Asian country.

Yeah. They might run the risk of winning a Canadian award if they did!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (391x598, 84K)

Do you really, honestly think that some american (I'm sorry, any NON-JAPANESE) had first dibs at this IP?

come on user

Wasnt he working on a new short some time ago?

Jesus, think before you type.

I actually got the impression she was developing a crush on the delivery guy with that weird giggle she made

Is it stop motion? Because this wasn't.

Attached: 55g6ni1gf1421.jpg (750x421, 57K)

>I get angry over things I don't know about

oh neat!

You just KNOW