Carol co Creator

Carol co Creator

Attached: IMG_20190322_014752.jpg (1024x802, 151K)

Butthurt incel detected.

Wasn't a fan of the Kree being labeled as the bad guys either, especially when you consider stuff like Secret Invasion

Don't be rude to Roy Thomas.

of course you'd say that, tranny

>Talos is fully admits he's done horrible shit but wants to keep his family safe
>assuming that one small group of Skrull civilians is representative of all Skrulls ever
>believing that Wonder Woman was the better movie with that atrocious third act drop off
brainlet

>Someone on /co talking shit about Roy Thomas to defend some middle fo the road flick
Ok, that's it, I'm actually out.
Even if it's just ironic shitposting, that's too much.

Who and why should I care?

So that's the reason Stan Lee "died" before the movie was out, it all makes sense now

>Not knowing who Roy Thomas is

I would rather not consider that shitfest of an event at all

>Carol co Creator

Should I respect his opinion?

I mean, if these fuckers knew what they were doing then maybe a MCU movie wouldn't be the most notable thing to come outta Carol.

I mean fuck, at least Monica has NEXTWAVE to gush over.

ITT: Assblasted Carl Manversfags are mad that her co-creator knows the movie's mediocre.
Roy Thomas is right, naturally. The Skrull reveal was shit. The movie isn't as good as even the first two acts of Wonder Woman. The Kree are also one-dimensional so the movie was just boring after the Skrull reveal.

Go back to Yea Forums
To be fair most of what he complained about was the Skrulls and Kree and not really about Carol . He also once said that while he co-created Carol and made her Ms Marvel that he wasn't responsible for what the character eventually turned out to be and gave more of that credit to Claremont and other people.

Also no one knows what to do with Carolt o make her that interesting, not even the MCU but since they are the ones who actually managed to make money from her movie they'll probably going to continue throwing shit on the wall and see what sticks.

That seems fair

I guess he did not get the memo that not all Skrulls are peace-loving. Kevin Feige had to literally say this when I thought it seemed obvious this was a small group and yes the Skrulls and Kree can be as bad as each other. This is basically what Talos says.

Wait, hang on a second, is there an actual source for this quote? I just want to be sure

So are there peace loving Kree who just want to look out for their families?

>>Talos is fully admits he's done horrible shit but wants to keep his family safe
At the same time, if the Krees are the aggressors, it doesn't really matter because there's a clear good side and a clear bad side

If the Skrulls said "hey let's stop fighting, just leave us alone and let us live our lives on the other end of the galaxy" and the Kree said "no" then that makes them bad, effectively

This is a different thing, brainlet. In the comics, the Skrull oppressed the Kree, then the Kree became assholes sometime after establishing themselves. In the movie, it's a black and white conflict. Talos' actions don't contradict that. It's just not as interesting as the comic version

>implying the Skrulls are not going to become "the bad guys" once the Kree Empire is weakened down by Carol
Tyrannical rule and dictatorships were often born out of being opressed at some point.

It's from BleedingCool and Rich the Leech said he got it from Thomas' manager. I'll post the whole thing so you don't have to go there but you can google it to find the source (just archive the link to not give him hits).

>Roy Thomas redefined the Captain Marvel character for Marvel Comics, created the Carol Danvers characer as supporting cast and wrote the Kree-powered accident that would later see her transformed first into Ms Marvel and then later into Captain Marvel as well as instigating the Kree/Skrull War for the Avengers. No wonder he gets thanked in the credits for the new Captain Marvel movie. A film he has just seen. He lets us know his thoughts, courtesy of manager John Cimino…

>"Just got back from watching Captain Marvel at a 10:30 A.M. showing–just my friends Jim and Karen Clark and a handful of other intrepid souls had ventured forth that early in the morning to see the film in 3D. I was giving 3D another go, despite the fact that, with my considerably impaired vision in my right eye, my 3D vision isn’t what it once was. But it was good enough."

>"And so was the film. The reviews are, I think, basically right: It’s not one of the better Marvel movies, not as good an origin as the recent Black Panther (or, dare I say it, the Warner/DC Wonder Woman movie), but it’s entertaining, especially as a setup of things to come–and very soon, at that–in Avengers: Endgame. Brie Larson was fine, although she wasn’t given all that much emotional stuff to do… seeing her and a younger Samuel Jackson interacting was a worthwhile experiment… and there were lots of nice touches along the way. Along with the usual fantastic CGI action sequences. Actually, the one thing I really hated in the film was turning the Skrulls into a peace-loving race, with the Kree as the heavies. As far as I’m concerned as the principal conceptualizer of the Kree/Skrull War (and I suspect Stan Lee and Jack Kirby would’ve agreed with me), the Skrulls and the Kree are each as bad as each other, as they say. Having the Skrulls all mushy and family-friendly at the end left a bad taste in my mouth… but I loved ’em for most of the movie, when they were doing shape-shifting stuff that looked (and as far as I’m concerned, were) downright evil.

>Still, Yon-Rogg turned out to be appropriately vile, and that’s all well and good. I’m sorry the movie folks didn’t use my improved Kree/Skrull War term for the Kree’s Supreme Intelligence–i.e., Intelligence Supreme–but that’s simply because “Supreme Intelligence” has always just sound to me like an IQ score, not the name of an intergalactic AI entity.

>All in all, Captain Marvel charged me up for Avengers: Endgame–even if they’re gonna put the Hulk in a space suit, and the Black Widow still has that ridiculous suddenly-blonde hair."

Honestly i think the skrulls will still be villians but they will be built up as villians over the years. Maybe that little skrull girl will become Veranke after something happens to Talos.

Attached: Veranke_(Earth-616)_from_New_Avengers_Vol_1_40_003.jpg (852x1346, 242K)

I agree. Feel like this was just an intro to the Skrulls

>and the Black Widow still has that ridiculous suddenly-blonde hair."
Was this before the second trailer came out?

>Was this before the second trailer came out?
Isn’t she in the mid credits scene?