This show is so fucking retarded...

This show is so fucking retarded. I literally cannot fathom how the writers expects us to root for the protagonists when their quest is so retarded. Are we supposed to assume delivering the baby dragon to the elves is going to end the war? That's such a childish way of thinking.
>Hey guys, turns out Franz Ferdinand was alive all along! Yeah, he was just locked on the Serbs's basement. Haha, crazy, right? Anyway, can we end the world war now?
Also killing animals is okay to eat, make cloth out of their skin and tools out of their bones. But killing animals to extract magic? That's a big no-no. Again, a very child-like way of thinking. Was this show written exclusively by manchildren?
And let's not forget of the most obvious plot twist ever: The bird was the king all this time. It's baffling that anyone can take this show serious.

Attached: 1536805154194.png (800x450, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/devongiehl/status/1043343370565742592
youtube.com/watch?v=fa5kpWjWU_E
theverge.com/2019/3/11/18259977/netflix-the-dragon-prince-creators-interview-aaron-ehasz-justin-richmond-callum-ezran-claudia-viren
youtube.com/watch?v=BGrfhsxxmdE
knowyourmeme.com/memes/shaft-head-tilt
youtube.com/watch?v=D0mWAKmU468
thedragonprince.com/quiz-which-primal-source-are-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=V_JJEnYvyas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool, a TDP thread

I'm still in season one but it seems like the war hasn't begun yet. If everyone was still gearing up, and suddenly the casus belli was proved to be false, you can bet that'll make a significant number of the combatants want to return things to status quo. It just find it ridiculous that they didn't immediately hand over the egg and the elf to the aunt; they could have probably wrapped this shit up in a week with her troops.

>Are we supposed to assume delivering the baby dragon to the elves is going to end the war? That's such a childish way of thinking.

Considering that the baby dragon's supposed death is part of the reason for the war. Kinda? The protags are idealistic kids and have tried convincing both sides to make peace, only to get the 'it's just how things are' line, so the writers obviously aren't planning for a cure-all solution.

As for the animal thing, I think it's less about what parts are used and more that humans have become mana vampires.

Pretty sure he admitted he fucked up there

>Are we supposed to assume delivering the baby dragon to the elves is going to end the war? That's such a childish way of thinking.

The war hasn't started yet, that's why Viren spends the whole season agitating for it. If it turned out Franz Ferdinand was alive while Europe was still mobilizing for war and hadn't started shooting yet, then yeah, maybe it would've stopped the war.

>TDP thread
Obligatory

Attached: elf armpits.png (2070x1080, 1.42M)

SFM models, when?

Because the protagonists are children? Obviously when it will happen happen the war will not stop and they will be crushed.

It's almost like it's a show for children... oh wait, it is!

yawn

You forgot to mention the BRAP scene

Stop using this gay fucking excuse for bad writing

Claudia and Soren are the real heroes of the story and the best characters.

Attached: how about.jpg (1280x3600, 909K)

Viren

Attached: Viren.png (341x315, 101K)

Rayla

Attached: Rayla.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Body switch episode between these two when Callum finally decides to confess his feelings for comedic effect?

>The war hasn't started yet.

The dragons cracked the continent in half over this. How isn't the war started yet?

No, that happened earlier in the story

>This show is so fucking retarded.
What else can you expect from "woke" SJW pandering trash?

Attached: 1538840630973.png (1280x753, 324K)

Attached: human rayla.webm (800x450, 2.63M)

If Ehasz's name wasn't attached to this NOBODY would watch it.

Quality means NOTHING for popularity.

Attached: 1551310042853.png (1280x1280, 475K)

>why do these children think like children?!

You got some imagination...they arent even shaded, theres no detail at all. Its where a pit would go but..seriously that was enough for you? The idea of a pit?

Stop talking about this gay children's show then

>THE AVATARS BEEN MISSING FOR 100 YEARS MAYBE IF WE RETURN HIM THE WARS WILL STOP

Just shut the fuck up and wait. They have 6 more seasons in the chamber.

Attached: FB5A250D-6843-4E73-93D8-2FE7E94D33E6.jpg (720x480, 36K)

This

fucking retarded describes the writing of every Netflix show

>fucking retarded describes the writing of every Netflix show
THIS. It's one of the many reasons those who think streaming will replace cable are delusional.

based

Would you rather they leave the baby Dragon in their dungeon to be dissected into a dark magic superweapon? They might be hoping a little too much for the best, but they're bringing a kidnapped child back home, why would you not want them to succeed?

I only watch it for the cute elf girl desu

Yes. Cable shows are so much better. Nothing but artistic masterpieces on every channel.

>It's baffling that anyone can take this show serious.
Of course, only desilusional people & ATLA widows eat this shit.

Well see you childish millenials, My TV is better than Your TV

Why must you millenials ruin everything?

the narrative paint the children as right

>Cable shows were so much better. Nothing but artistic masterpieces on every channel in the 2000s.
FTFY

All cartoons are absolute garbage now, no matter where they're from. But streaming is also losing money unlike cable

>the shekel determines what quality is

good goy

>Would you rather they leave the baby Dragon in their dungeon to be dissected into a dark magic superweapon?
Frankly, it sounds like a good idea to have a weapon to strike back against the elves and dragons. Humans are physically inferiors but we have the fruit of knowledge so we have to use it.

>we could have this but with dragons instead of Ultraman

Attached: evas.jpg (2048x1536, 617K)

They seriously are. I'm way more invested in them than I am the main protagonists.

Attached: D1Vfyn9WkAEXg2z.jpg (492x1200, 70K)

Thanks for being a spectator example of how this shit is popular.

>zero reading comprehension

I'm saying that cable sucks too but at least it's not losing money. Streaming is practically bankrupt.

Dark Magic is called Dark Magic in every setting because it's inherently corruptive, its use will probably unleash a demon or undead invasion and everyone involved in using it will face a karmic end.

Attached: 1540688172627.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

>a bloo bloo bloo stop liking what I don't like

The modern economy isn't built on profit but speculation. Nothing make money these days, not even cable. Have you seen CW? Nobody does but the shows are still airing. WWE is on record profits despite the ratings and the live attendance are lower than ever. Disney could make Captain Marvel into a full blockbuster with the most amoral campaign ever, changing youtube algorithms, erasing RT reviews besides the typical bullshit and like that wasn't enough, Disney make 200 universities to buy tickets in-advance and started a campaign on patreon to send little girls to watch CM. All of this just to maintain the illusion of power after 2018 was a year of flops for the company and accomplishing the Fox adquision. The system not only allow corporations to cheat but it encourage them

Nothing has changed, you're just reeeing because Yea Forums failed to shit on disney by spamming some irrelevant site

The oppressor always call the key to end the oppression "evil". The church was virulentely anti-democratic and excomulgate the liberals

>Generic greentext because i know this is bullshit but i prefer trolling.
FTFY

Dark Magic was always an instrument of oppression in the first place. You can't douse a fire with gasoline.

Sounds like the nukes

Better yet: Viren being turned into a cute elf girl.

I don't think the writers are making a claim like a war can be ended by bringing a baby dragon home. In reality, they've only depicted an assumption that people might have (especially young ones, like the protagonists and the target audience, you fucking dumbass), that everyone ultimately wants peace.
I'm pretty sure they're setting up to challenge this assumption, with their actual claim being that it requires more to obtain peace.

As for the dark-magic and sacrifice thing, they're probably also setting up for basic exploration of and challenge to utilitarian ethics.

>Was this show written exclusively by manchildren?

Among the current generations of entertainment media employees you will find an overwhelming majority of Manchildren and Womanchildren. That's what Single Motherhood and Cultural Leftism brings to the table.

It really shows that the writers created Viren and his family before anything else. Sometimes I think they just wanted them to be the MCs but couldn't sell a children's show centered around a morally dubious father and his emotionally dependent kids

>If we just hold hands we can all be friends and the dead don't matter

such is leftism

Less the idea of a pit and more that she walks around with them exposed for all to see. It doesn't need to be explicit to be fetish fuel

Attached: Rayla just can't resist showing off her armpits.png (1460x1080, 1.56M)

fuck elves
fuck dragons
and fuck niggers

>wtf Viren how could you even think of killing a barely sentient lava monster and using its heart to provide food for two entire kingdoms? Clearly the noble thing to do is let our people starve, not us tho, royals never starve, triggering an inevitable revolution and the collapse of both kingdoms

who ok'd this episode?

Those peasant would vote for Drumpf if they have the chance

Harrow literally had no issue with it

I can't believe anyone is taking this shitpost seriously.

Cartoons aren’t supposed to be good. Watch anime if you want quality.

I love the fact that they completely ignore the implied threat from Duren which is:
>We know humans are in the middle of a war with Xadia.
>Are you prepared to help us, or have 100,000 hungry bandits heading to your boarders for food?
>We could just start raiding the neighboring country with our military as well.
I know it's a children's show, but do you really have to make both Viren and Harrow look like smug know-nothing assholes?

I can't believe anyone is taking this shitpost seriously.

Oh wait, nobody is.

Humans did nothing wrong

>Are we supposed to assume delivering the baby dragon to the elves is going to end the war?
Of course it won't, holy shit. The Dragon Queen is going to be one more antagonist for sure.

>Hey guys, turns out Franz Ferdinand was alive all along! Yeah, he was just locked on the Serbs's basement. Haha, crazy, right? Anyway, can we end the world war now?
holy kek m8

Never forget
>had to invade elf-land to kill magma guy
>three queens killed by dragon protecting his sovereign border and magma citizen
>dragon killed and egg stolen in revenge for death of queen
>king assassinated in revenge for death and kidnapping of dragon
>war that will cost 1,000,000 lives started trying to save 100,000
Viren an incompetent shit

At the very least you can tell that they're the favorites and have had the most effort put into them. There are layers to them that the other characters just lack.

Damn straight.

Attached: 1548269776057.jpg (1200x917, 171K)

Yeah but in fairness that cascade of fuck ups happened cus harrow refused to leave the injured general behind, slowing the whole journey down long enough for the dragon to catch them

>"woke" SJW pandering trash
What just because that one princess has two mommies?

>All cartoons are absolute garbage now, no matter where they're from.
Nostalgia blindness.

>But streaming is also losing money unlike cable

Netflix made almost 200 mil in (net) profits last year what are you talking about?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Claudia elf lust.jpg (2696x2160, 1.99M)

>Are we supposed to assume delivering the baby dragon to the elves is going to end the war?
No
I"m somewhat convinced that their quest is actually going to end up being fruitless and that peace will be attained some other way.
>Also killing animals is okay to eat, make cloth out of their skin and tools out of their bones. But killing animals to extract magic?
I don't think elves are actually bothered by killing animals for magic, they take issue with humans having magic at all, and the sacrifices are just a convenient excuse.
> The bird was the king all this time.
That was just a meme dude it didn't actually happen.

>Also killing animals is okay to eat, make cloth out of their skin and tools out of their bones. But killing animals to extract magic? That's a big no-no. Again, a very child-like way of thinking. Was this show written exclusively by manchildren?
It could make sense. Let's say in this world animals have a soul. You kill them to eat them, their soul goes to their animal afterlife. However when you kill them to extract magic you destroy their soul and any hope of afterlife, or reincarnating into a higher soul, etc.

And it's pretty obvious that the other shoe is gonna drop on dark magic eventually. Probably increasing costs until someone has a knife to a babies throat because "it's the only way"

That doesn't seem to be the case. In Dragon Prince, dark mages don't always need to kill the creatures to perform dark magic, they can use parts from corpses (dark mages are actually happy when they find dead creatures, as it's easier to harvest the useful bits), or take non-vital parts from living creatures (the horn of a dragon, the feathers of a magic bird).

no, sfm is shit and all works from it are garbage

be surprised what boredom and spring break can accomplish

That doesn't excuse bad writing, same reason why "it's for adults" shouldn't be used as an excuse to be all sex and no substance.

Blender then.

Having the living creature on hand has already been said to provide more bang for your buck. That's why they kidnapped the egg in the first place, they'd have a living storm magic battery.
As far as souls go you don't need to get into it, the whole argument is that Dark Magic is a slippery slope. For example the magma bro wouldn't be dead (and his race extinct) if people couldn't harvest his heart to feed themselves. There are a whole bunch of morally grey questions you wouldn't need to risk asking if nobody used Dark Magic in the first place.

That doesn't account for the fact that the human kingdoms will want revenge for Viren's shadow elf attack which negates any fix the dragon prince will bring.

Honestly I'm still kinda rooting for Viren, the Aunt general scenes show the threat is real.

I mean in this case, keeping the food is still the better option of the two for when war would have inevitably broke out.

>This show is so fucking retarded. I literally cannot fathom how the writers expects us to root for the protagonists when their quest is so retarded. Are we supposed to assume delivering the baby dragon to the elves is going to end the war? That's such a childish way of thinking.

Yeah they are trying to make a gesture of piece. Half of the story is that wars happen because of ignorance and misunderstanding, the kids only get that half. They don't get that the other half of why war happens is because the elites of one or both nations benefit from it. We'll see how the show deals with that part.

>Also killing animals is okay to eat, make cloth out of their skin and tools out of their bones. But killing animals to extract magic? That's a big no-no. Again, a very child-like way of thinking. Was this show written exclusively by manchildren?

Characters argue back and forth over that. Dark magic saves 100,000 lives. Just because one character says something doesn't mean that the author wants us to take that as the gospel truth--you are probably too used to reading SJW stuff where every character is a sock puppet for the author's political views.

>And let's not forget of the most obvious plot twist ever: The bird was the king all this time. It's baffling that anyone can take this show serious.

Its been like a month you only just now got that you mongrel.

Attached: great thread.gif (163x200, 4K)

its an excuse to discuss dragon prince.

>Viren an incompetent shit
I mean his only real fuck up was trying to play hero against the dragon (assuming thats how events really played out) the rest was out of his hands.

The Elf's and humans will realize their common enemy is stupid sexy black hole elf and unite to defeat him.

probably the endgame.

It's still his responsibility. He suggested they kill magma thing, it got fucked up, that's on him. You can't abdicate responsibility for the war but take credit for the harvest, Dark Magic did both.

How how in any way is it? It lets a powerless people defend themselves agianst tyrants. Or are you one of those double thinkers that think the 2nd amendment is there to keep the black man down.

Claudia is a musky autist who doesn't actual have sexual feelings, and wouldn't understand them if she did.

I mean barring the Queen's death, It would have been a perfect victory. Lives saved, competitor monarchs dead and kingdom in disarray but thankful to current monarch. Sounds like an easy annex.

Aye. Unrealistic dynamics between kingdoms.

Her eyes say otherwise

Attached: Claudia smile.png (1030x1080, 936K)

Attached: dragon prince s02e02.mkv_snapshot_23.20_[2019.02.17_16.29.46].png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Attached: dragon prince s02e02.mkv_snapshot_24.44_[2019.02.17_16.31.22].png (1920x1080, 940K)

Your dad is dead

Attached: dragon prince s02e02.mkv_snapshot_24.50_[2019.02.17_16.31.42].png (1920x1080, 718K)

Attached: dragon prince s02e02.mkv_snapshot_25.19_[2019.02.17_16.32.13].png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Claudia really knows how to ruin a moment

>Belkan

Attached: DRAW.jpg (256x197, 7K)

It's like no one has played FF7 which is a prime example of a large energy source that actually prevents more life replacing it.

>256x197
why even save this?

Because Google sucks ass now that they don't want to get in trouble for giving you direct access to the image.

Attached: DRAW.png (1912x1476, 490K)

See, now I'm just craving an Ace Combat anime or cartoon.

If you were the director and writer for a first season, what war would you make it about? Would it be a conflict that was already covered, or something new?

Is Belka to blame in this one too?

Attached: 1549158751281.png (318x336, 316K)

Foreign policy in a nutshell my dudes

>Riding horse into wood elf Xadian territory
>It Ain’t Me starts playing

>a paltry 120-ish images on paheal
>less than 20 on the Yea Forumsllection
>literally more shotashit than anything of claudia
I thought we all liked this show.

Attached: 2791157 - ADSouto Claudia The_Dragon_Prince.jpg (1240x1754, 1.93M)

yup, that's a gay ass retarded show full of libshit narratives forced in it.

But do you know what pisses me the most about this gay retarded shit of a show?
The turbo gay ass Netflix shill defending this load of pure fucking undiluted crap, I mean fucking seriously nigger, you're gona sell this shit and make me fucking believe you actually enjoy it?

The show is objectively fucking bad, the story itself is horrible and full of fucking flaws, the characters and their development make no damn sense and personnaly the setting make me want to puke.

It's a low quality show as fuck

Attached: 1548332227931.jpg (1440x1080, 159K)

Season 1, first cour would be the Belkan war ending with the nukes. Cour 2 would end with plane jousting. Season 2 would be the unsung war

Unironically there are those who defend the shit out of the writing. Look up some of the reddit threads on this. People are riding Ehasz's dick so hard because

I WANT TO FUCK THE ELF SO BAD GODDAMMIT
I NEED MOUNTAINS OF PORN OF HER AND CLAUDIA
MY DICK CAN NEVER SLEEP UNTIL I HAVE INFINITE FAP MATERIAL OF MY NEW WAIFUS

>cour

Attached: 1549901078228-transparent.png (596x646, 128K)

Would watch

The show is actually pretty bad.

Has anyone tried making threads on /trash/ or /aco/? Being a netflix exclusive is going to lead to a smaller fanbase in general. Just being a good show isn't enough, exposure matters. Just need to shill harder

>Calls everything childish.
>Loses temper at people disagreeing with him like a little baby.

i am 100% just here for the porn and listening to more of Rayla's voice
nothing else keeps me going

>What just because that one princess has two mommies?
>princess
She's a queen, actually. An underage queen with no adviser to help her make decisions. She just happens to be smart enough to make governmental decisions on her own. How does that work? Reasons. But that's not all. She's a queen with not just two mommies, but they are also interracial mommies. They were also both queens beforehand. HOW does that work? Again, reasons. But that's not all either.

All the women in the show btfo all the men. No exceptions. The boys' mom is the queen, but also the best fighter in the kingdom. She was the only one wise enough to warn the king to think twice about fucking with dark magic. Then she beat him in a sparring match. Her sister is a captain of the royal guard. But she's a deaf mute. How does she give orders in battle? How does that work? Reasons.

Also does anyone else find it laughable when they see a black character on the show who was clearly just a white character that they color tinted to be black at the last minute? If you go back to season 1, the animal doctor who sees the dragon egg is clearly white, but recolored to be black. He's even voiced by a white man.

>I need my handheld and all my questions answered in a show that only has fucking 9 episodes per season
I get that you're retarded user and just regurgitating what you've already seen posted, but holy shit, this screams you ignoring parts or just pretending that "because she beat the king she's DA BEST." And hand signs are constantly used in combat situations, fuck flags were the primary means of communicating what the fuck to do because you sure as shit can't issue commands to troops that are almost a mile away by using your voice in the middle of a roaring battlefield. Lazy fucker.

sounds like a typical human

Attached: 50270380.jpg (480x480, 25K)

how the fuck elves even sleep?
discord.gg/hKw9ZQk

Attached: D2E7hSGXgAA1ZPb.jpg (550x1050, 64K)

Us humans, right. We sure love shitposting on the internet.

Clearly humans can learn how to do normal magic if they tried hard enough, dark magic was just a shortcut that killed other things that already could. if anything its an allegory for sustainability, using limited resources with disastrous side effects because it's easier instead of learning how to grow naturally

kill yourself

While the emotional moments were really sweet, like really sweet, don't you females feel anything for them? They were exceptionally immature and naive. "Then we will suffer together with them" Uh huh I don't think even Samurai Jack was that suicidally noble... and that character sacrificed like 7 portals back to his own time.

Uhh very disappointed. I loved the world design and magical artefacts, couldn't care for the settings. Everything feels too superficially fantasy with the dragon elves.

I'd hire the writer to do me the world design, but the characters and the action elements are a big no. For fucks sake playing Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 has more interesting locations, enemies, atmosphere, pacing.

The atmosphere and some of the writing is still better than Korra, but feels exactly like The Last Airbender's "Aang is a vegetarian" season 1, except lacking about 70% of the things that made TLA good.
It's obvious this writer did not handle TLA's season 2.

Attached: 1PLTp3j.png (706x533, 454K)

>you females

Attached: joseline-girl-bye[1].gif (474x230, 781K)

Avatar wasnt good right away, in fact first episodes were kind of... TDP is for now setting up its world bulding and such, imo still rather too fast to decided the whole thing as downright bad when they seems to be trying to build their world, is there alot of legit stuff we should address? sure, it has been pointed out in all these past threads.
Also

Attached: Aaron Episodes.png (769x518, 93K)

It is clear that the gesture of the princes returning the egg is what they hope will ease relations and maybe one day end the war. The elf chick even said that the egg had to come from the princes.

As for the dark magic is automatically bad thing, we dont really understand dark magic well enough to understand the full ramifications of its use. If you just kill the magic creature, sure, you are right and no problem. But i am betting that you use its soul or some such nonsense.

They're not at war yet. Also, the protagonists ARE children; the show will likely be 5-6 seasons long, I'd expect the dragon prince to be delivered about halfway and realize things are not so simple

I love every scene with these two

Got a problem with being called female, you bitch?

Settle down, Fedora Man.

is season 3 out yet

>He suggested they kill magma thing
Because harrow insisted on helping the other kingdom. Then his wife threw fits "OH BUT WHAT IF IT ALSO HAS A FAMILY". The entire situation was a wreck and Viren only tried to solve it so Harrow wouldn't be harmed.

These threads just get worse and worse. By the time it does come out it'll just be the same four triggered pricks complaining to each other about how the show is by and for THE LIBRULLLS

Aye. Hence why I don't follow them. The show itself is alright, shame they must check those checkboxes.

Viren's kids are the originals? That sounds like a far more compelling show than what we have

Attached: 1546052241532.png (100x100, 4K)

She was being shitty but at least she went along with it. And honestly the magma titan thing doesn't appear to have been a bad move in and of itself, the problem was that it started a war they can't win. Also, because this is a video game world and we follow Fire Emblem rules, kings and queens apparently lead from the front like fucking morons so now they're down three queens. But that's not inherently the fault of their magic use.

What probably will be is that if you use dark magic it corrupts your appearance and life energy or some shit, hence the disfigurement. Buuuut I think we're also gonna find out that there's another side to dark magic where instead of using animals' life forces you connect with it, which is why Ez can talk to animals.

I really just hate the animation.

Hopefully it'll get better in S3. I have no idea why they chose to go with that framerate, it doesn't make it look traditionally animated or anything.

Thanks Kojima

the writing staff really likes him
twitter.com/devongiehl/status/1043343370565742592

OP what did you think would happen, that this wouldn't turn into fans talking about how they like a popular show? You some kind of newfag?

Attached: DragonPrince01.jpg (1000x3200, 437K)

At least according to Rayla the important thing is the human princes returning the egg themselves, which Amaya would not let them do for anything. I'm not sure I agree with Rayla but it's better than Aang not having a plan to deal with the Fire Lord for three seasons.

Attached: 645173_jessxjess_rayla.jpg (3300x5100, 2.92M)

Why would Amaya even want to return it? Its father killed her sister. Either she'd break it herself or keep it as a hostage. Only the kids seem interested in calling this war off.

Aaravos never lies and he said the prince is dead, therefore someone must break the egg just as planned.

You know your husbando might be lying about not lying

But what if he doesn't?
DUN DUN DUUUUN

>Calls everything childish
Where?
I called your gay retarded show objectively bad, not childish.

I dropped this show for a while when they introduced the mute aunt who also happens to be a 5 star general. The diversity bullshit is ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced a pro soccer player who also happened to be blind and legless. It's like they have zero awareness.

She's the dead queen's sister, dork, it's a monarchy.

They honestly write these two like a couple. If they came out as fucking I wouldn't be surprised.

This. Watching it just for them

But you're objectively a retard so no one cared about that part.

In the west, cartoons that aren’t written like rick & morty are automatic for children.

.gif related better be what come right after that scene

Attached: 1543695276817.gif (358x268, 1.87M)

Inside-out tracking looks great. All they really need to do is give the controllers cameras too and all issues are solved. Plus with multiple points tracking the surroundings, the mapping would be a lot better then just coming from the headset.

Yeah!

>heroes are underdogs bringing new modern ideas to a stagnant society
>villains are elitists pricks
I like it. Sounds like the things I used to watch in my childhood

They write them like two people who have lived together for years and are completely trusting and comfortable with each other. It's just coincidence these qualities are shared between couples and siblings. Which is why incest is the best fetish

You’ve had fucking crippled and even BLIND men going to war. That’s kinda the responsibility you have when you’re born in the nobility

In what retarded dimension do you opperate from?

Nobles where expected to direct the war efforts, but a man that got his eyes gouged out, have never been expected to hold a sword and scream orders on a fucking line of battle ... that would be retarded as god damn fuck.

When the situation was dire and mud dwelling mongrels where about to break in a city to skewer the newborns on their blades, yes people who may miss an arm MAY have been asked to put whatever was left of their body to good use, but this was situational as fuck ... nobody with half a fucking brain, not even a blood thirsty medieval warlord would have been stupid to do this, for the simple reason that it's counter fucking productive to the war effort.

Attached: 1531172765846.png (500x373, 317K)

She's deaf too, so even as a soldier she can't really be counted on. I don't get how the sun elfs kept botching their ambushes

Well. I mean, Claudia would be the one pulling hair.

Yeah. People who hate it seem to be aging assholes who resent young people.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable obnoxious fixit fic which explores what would have happened if they'd gone with Harrow's plan.

>That's why they kidnapped the egg in the first place, they'd have a living storm magic battery.
We don't actually know why Viren had the egg.
We can infer it from what we know but it's not been confirmed.

>They don't get that the other half of why war happens is because the elites of one or both nations benefit from it. We'll see how the show deals with that part.
I've been burned to many times to have hope for that.

Hmm...
>Undernourished population mostly dies off during the winter, a hundred thousand people die
Well that sucks.
>On the other hand, Thunder and the Dragon Prince aren't killed or thought dead because there's no retribution for Sarai
>No retribution means no war

Wait this might actually be better what the fuck

I think my biggest issue with the show is that Viren is yeah, "inarguably a badguy" but with enough complexity and humanity to be interesting...but minus his kids, everyone else isn't.
They might be flawed but they're framed as being overall good people who are just soooo much better morally. It flattens out the whole 'moral complexity' they keep talking about.

It's like dumping a Game of Thrones character in a Disney Junior show, it doesn't even feel fair on Viren.

>Peasant revolution caused by the mass famine, dark magic magiocracy ends up in power as a result.

Claudia is already a Queen though

Attached: 1553024163809.png (1500x4219, 3.61M)

Attached: tumblr_phum4yQ2rW1xy93qzo2_1280.jpg (1280x817, 259K)

>We don't actually know why Viren had the egg
This is my headcanon of what Viren was planning to do with the egg and nobody can change it

Attached: Evafreak.jpg (360x274, 26K)

Corrupted thunder dragon slave? Totally.

>just regurgitating what you've already seen posted
I watched all of season 1 and 2, actually. I swallowed all the pandering bullshit up until the unnecessary flashback episodes. Two whole episodes of flashbacks that neither provide useful information, nor do they really build the world at all. They merely create more questions that will not be answered. That said, I hope you and your whole lefty family chokes on a huge black cock.

Callum could be riding an artificial dragon right now if he only gave the egg to Claudia in the pilot

Attached: escaflowne.jpg (640x361, 64K)

>Get in the dragon, Soren.

Attached: 12.7.jpg (210x240, 27K)

>If I caps lock and misspell words, it makes the other guys look dumb and therefore I am correct and righteous.
I wish I could be you when I grow up. Clearly I need to be better.

In that scenario, Callum would be Viren's bastard son while Soren would be his adoptive son with an inferiority complex hidden under an overcompetitive and aggressive front. See Great Mazinger

Xadia is rightful Human clay
Up the XRA

Attached: 1541460667568.gif (245x213, 962K)

I hope they do actually bother address the topic of the half breeds and what happened to them after the divide
discord.gg/hKw9ZQk

Attached: D2I8_9SXcAAVxNb.jpg (461x662, 45K)

Isn't that the Dragon Pilot anime?

It's a pretty straightforward quest for a family TV show, user.

As for basic sustenance versus black magic, you'd almost be on to something if the entire explanation of black magic didn't involve how it runs against the order of nature--you know, something killing and eating creatures for sustenance is part of.

Hopefully they were destroyed for being the abominations they are.

Villain/Villain ships are best ships

Attached: tumblr_pomx5gQ33Z1umhnmvo3_540.jpg (540x636, 67K)

You know it.

Attached: D0zAJg8U0AA6Frr.jpg (1200x1020, 152K)

Fucking millennial

youtube.com/watch?v=fa5kpWjWU_E

From the times when Shoji Kawamori wasn't just a meme

Attached: dilandau mad.jpg (260x194, 13K)

>how it runs against the order of nature
appeal to nature fallacy

Me too. If we follow nature, we'd be eating babies for surviving winter

He means like "We can just take the water out of the ground if we dig deep enough, it's fine." And now there are empty aquifers under California caving in the dirt.

You are missing the whole point of the show. Dark magic is bad not because it's dark and spooky and requires sacrifice and whatnot. but because it is missing one fundamental key in all magic, Wisdom

You see this whole thing is an allegory of Knowledge Vs Wisdom, Humans are smart enough to figure out how to steal magic from other leaving things and manipulate it but too dumb to have the wisdom to properly use it. All magic needs some deep philosophical shit of the nature of said magic. Other creatures born with that wisdom but humans don't but they can if they are willing to do so. That is why it is called "Dark Magic" Because is a "Bad" way of doing it. Is like cheating in your exams, You may pass but you are missing a fundamental key of why are you taking the exam in the first place, to prove that you know what are you doing. and whit Dark magic, you don't know what are you doing.

This is... surprisingly convincing. Mostly because Callum seems to have had to go through some shit to get his powers while Viren and Claudia are just gutting magical creatures for a temporary fix.

>Other creatures born with that wisdom but humans don't but they can if they are willing to do so. That is why it is called "Dark Magic" Because is a "Bad" way of doing it. Is like cheating in your exams, You may pass but you are missing a fundamental key of why are you taking the exam in the first place, to prove that you know what are you doing.
That's dumb and unfair if the humans don't have the same access to that knowledge that other magical creatures do, either naturally or manufactured.

Interviews confirmed that all Dark Magic users go through that trial thing, just without the rejection.

Life's not fair, kid. Frogs can't fly, octopi need to die to reproduce, and humans need to put in extra effort to do magic.

Sauce?

The fucking heirs to the kingdom delivering the baby dragon is the part that's supposed to end the war. Obviously if they were random peasants they would just be traitors to humanity and the war would not end.

I do agree that the writing is frequently retarded though. I have no idea how this is the same head writer as ATLA. He must have gotten very lax with age.

>it runs against the order of nature

How exactly does it do that?

>Sincere Villain Relationships
Man I was fine with them going the usual manipulation route but seeing fanwork that has it be at least a bit mutual and genuine has set me up for inevitable disappointment.

Attached: tumblr_po2inyPh341sx3xspo1_1280.jpg (1280x1682, 198K)

I dunno, I haven't investigated everything but apparently before the text disappears that book Viren was trying to read was implying that Aaravos rides for humans. So that would be good.

Not when they got dark magic they don't!
Fuck you nature!

They may have if they are humble enough to recognize that they need help from the elves but no.... Some idiot human cry because he didn't have that knowledge so he had to cheat ruining it for every human.

Life is unfair men and it requires a significant amount of wisdom to recognize that it isn't really that bad in the great scheme of things.

>king assassinated in revenge for death and kidnapping of dragon
This is barely Viren's fault though and it's one of the worst parts about the writing of this show.
It's another example of how the show tells you one thing but then shows you something else.

They state multiple times that once it hits full moon, it's over teh moonshadow elves are unstoppable, Harrow is dead.
They're so fucking unstoppable that Viren, teh most rational character in this show, thinks the only way to prevent his death is to switch Harrow's body but Harrow is so deadset that he's going to die that he would rather just die himself than doom anyone else when's just going to die. That's how unstoppable they imply teh moonshadow elves are.

And then during the actual assassination, almost all the elves die and the last one who succeeds gets captured. Like what the fuck, why didn't they just get a hundred guards to guard his door or just hide him in some dungeon?

It's so fucking stupid.

theverge.com/2019/3/11/18259977/netflix-the-dragon-prince-creators-interview-aaron-ehasz-justin-richmond-callum-ezran-claudia-viren
>So we did feel most dark magic users, their first time, go through something really hard and powerful. They’re affected by it, they’re changed, and there’s consequences.

>it isn't really that bad in the great scheme of things.
>being treated like a second class citizen because of your genes isn't that bad

Are you going to say that to black people?

The only logical explanation for that is that the humans are giant pussies and constantly overestimate the elves.

That sounds like Elven propaganda.

Everyone knows Elves and Dragons are magic supremacists.

yes

That... makes a lot of sense. I mean they do believe they're actual blood-drinking monsters, and they haven't lived alongside them for ten centuries.

Honestly the only thing that really pissed me off that forced me to take a long break from the show is the kid suddenly learning magic. I was expecting his angst to last at least another season before him getting magic some how, but nope I understand wind now except there has probably been thousands of humans who have lived closer to the wind/elements that never been able to channel magic. Like seriously shouldnt any fucking human forest ranger be able to channel some Earth/forest magic if it was that simple?

They didn't have the cube with them.

I feel like if anyone would know the true capabilities of elves, it would be the upper echelon of their kingdom. I mean soren literally came out of that fight unscathed.

What are you talking about? The whole conflict didn't start because of racial discrimination as far as we know of. It was because a human was jealous that he wasn't able to do cool stuff like the elves so he invented a way to do so like a baby crying because other kid had some cool toy so he stole one from the store so the store owner had to expel him from the store.

This.

>so he stole one from the store so the store owner had to expel him from the store.
You mean he invented his own toy and the other kid got so butthurt he kicked him out of the store.

>They didn't have the cube with them.
Also how many of them smashed a storm orb and stood in the epicenter of the emerging magical storm as a dragon egg was hatched?

As far as "Do stuff to connect with the arcanum" this guy did a lot of shit that would be unlikely to have been duplicated, considering the destruction of priceless artifacts and facilitating the birth of immortal creatures are probably not things any human has ever accomplished in tandem before.

>Being this mad
Is almost as you were forced to watch it

Be honest, We really need someone to tell us what to do.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 34K)

Elves are very sure that they're smarter than humans. But as far as I can tell they're just as fallible and make idiotic choices like using those arm bindings and deciding that killings kids is justice.

I will now watch your show.

She's the best.

Attached: tumblr_pmzz0bxGCz1qfqhaxo3_1280.gif (540x304, 2.82M)

W8, is this a Sailor Moon reference? I didn't even notice that haha

Attached: images (9).jpg (224x224, 16K)

>What are you talking about?
He's probably talking about pic related.

Attached: 1552776640805.jpg (442x784, 57K)

>no bully humans!

Attached: 1553293914108.jpg (600x669, 88K)

Very good, Callum. Now draw her nude because there's not enough r34 out there.

Attached: D1D5hI1UcAAf0om.jpg large.jpg (1366x768, 91K)

>It was because a human was jealous that he wasn't able to do cool stuff like the elves so he invented a way to do so
We don't know why the humans turned to dark magic.

We do know the Elves and Dragons where in a position to Trail of Tears them away, which doesn't exactly speak of an equal society.

I swear everytime I feel like I'm starting to have faith in Ezran's character, they manage to find a way to make him sound fucking annoying:
>[Ezran] has a deep empathy that is so powerful, it extends into the realm of being magical. It’s not normal. But the power of that empathy is also part of his character, and why his character is destined to play a role in the world that no other character could possibly play. Because he’s special, because he empathizes, because he’s able to connect on a deep level with beings that are not human, or not like him.
What made these writers think that rich little kids are a paragon of empathy?

They were rich little kids themselves and the gap between the poor and the rich increased dramatically from the 70s to now. They live in a bubble

Is not because he's rich is because he's the main character

youtube.com/watch?v=BGrfhsxxmdE

Attached: omub3zj8mjn21.png (720x741, 834K)

cute!

Maybe if you want your MC to start out with unprecedented empathy superpowers, you shouldn't make him a pampered little prince who steals food from people poorer than him.

Do you think the elves and dragons even give half a shit about humanity's survival?

not really imo

Attached: 0fx7a8nsgln21.png (1280x973, 1.4M)

Attached: tumblr_pokz7tV6F01ucucsco1_1280.png (982x1200, 1.63M)

I'm 32 bro. I'm in arrested development. I keep loving the new comics and cartoons for kids and I just keep getting older.

Except helping Duren doesn't solve this. It just creates 50000 rampaging bandits in both realms instead of 100000 in one, and having them on the other side of the border is still beneficial.

Rayla is probably the first elf to have human friends in a thousand years considering the dragons had the border on lock.

I feel like the strongest evidence to me of Callum being half elf is Viren calling him a 'mongral' way back then.

The show doesn't seem to have our racism so I doubt it's because he's mixed race. Likewise, it's not clear that there is a nobility beyond Harrow's own court so I'm not sure about class mixing either.

I know it goes against Callum's "Choose my own destiny" thing but more and more, I find the idea that humans can master Primal Magic if they just try really hard and stumble upon the method to be kind of lame.
It also dampens the tensions dark magic's positives bring as well.

>I find the idea that humans can master Primal Magic if they just try really hard and stumble upon the method to be kind of lame.
>It also dampens the tensions dark magic's positives bring as well.
this is from the people that brought you lion turtles creating bending and granting an out of nowhere dues ex machina solution to the moral dilemma of avatar. you know they are going with the asspull that calum is the first human to do primal magic because he wanted it really really bad and every other human for all of history just didn't have the dedication of this 14 year old.

I dunno dude, I feel like mongrel is an acceptable mean thing to call a step-prince who's not even an inheritor. Soren gave him a ton of shit about it in E1 also even though they seem to be friends.

Mongrel denotes a mixed bloodline of some sort. Being the step-son of the king is just his position and has no effect on (the traditional view) of his heritage.

I think Soren's insults are just separate.

I don't care that I'm going to look like a giant dork, okay? I just wanted something to do with the show.

Attached: 11896460_hi.jpg (1360x1836, 194K)

wear it with pride

Attached: 1550312467499.jpg (916x1018, 264K)

(It'll be guilty pride, but I shall. Except at cons. Then it'll just be pride.)

You figure this is a show small enough so far that we've got staff checking out these threads?

Attached: 2815535 - Ellis Soapydraws The_Dragon_Prince callum.png (957x861, 298K)

kinky

I hope so. I want the loli to get the D she craves.

>yfw elf Callum speaks in an obnoxious Australian accent

Attached: 781.jpg (621x646, 55K)

cough

Are you sick?

Thread dying, post Viren's harem

Attached: tumblr_pnr2xseXXw1r1yisao1_540.jpg (540x694, 191K)

>Oh, ya fookin cunt dragon. Want ta watch some footie? I'll bring the stoggies and ciggies.

Attached: tumblr_pohna4dKkd1sx3xspo1_1280.png (1280x1549, 611K)

>I love you like a son!
>I’m still going to have your autistic half brother who can’t hold a normal conversation with humans, and would rather be with animals as the heir to the throne

Unfortunately, medieval socieites actually believed that bloodlines were absolutely critical to maintaining rulers with political acumen. And that's why you can still poke so many European royals with a thumbtack and watch them bleed to death.

>Makes his son heir instead of his wife's son
What retard. Clearly the child his wife sired with another man is the superior choice.

He totally is though...

Bloodlines.

As much as Harrow waxes lyrical about the kind of humble king he wanted to be and how he recieved his place through luck, he didn't seem to be particularly interested in actually interrogating the institution itself or doing anything about it.

In the end he just pushed the position on to his 10 year old son.

Which is weird, since many Roman emperors weren't actually blood related to their predecessor. Surprised adoptions didn't catch on in Europe

I thought it was kind of fucked up that the first thing that dickhead would do after being told about a secret place that generations have guarded with their life is to show it to fucking Claudia of all people.

>It's canon that humans were treated like garbage by all the other races and used dark magic to fight back
Holy shit, they're actually going the "humans did nothing wrong, remove Xadia" route

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

Christianity happen and destroy alot of their progress in many fields, specially art
cant wait for some assblasted christian to @ me

Aqui esta tu reply

Post more CFO Viren

>cant wait for some assblasted christian to @ me
what about non christian who just find what you have to say incredibly stupid and ignorant?

gay queens like you disgust more then they shock I'll let you know.

>like clockwork christcucks defending the dead jew and the shit that caused over Romans
kden

In English please.

>Narrow, four toed elf feet

Attached: 123431243124.png (300x300, 168K)

AU artwork from a TDP staff artist

Attached: D2I65bRUkAAtsEG.jpg (2048x1849, 305K)

Attached: 1553061466604.jpg (556x500, 86K)

Will cocaine Viren do?

Attached: D2Z2Sh8U0AAx97p.jpg (864x1200, 144K)

King John the blind (named so because he was blind) was strapped to his horse at crecy and charged toward the enemy, and he wasn’t even known as a “blood thirsty medieval warlord” this lead to his death, so yeah, real life is as retarded as that

Attached: D1gUsL8X0AEKHbw.jpg (1039x1200, 222K)

Attached: D1gUsk_WoAEQkeK.jpg (1039x1200, 230K)

I would read the shit out of that if it were a real thing.

OR it'll turn out that humans where just whiny brats with a chip on their shoulder.
I really hope not.

user, we're very disappointed in you.
What were you even thinking?

Attached: ur in trouble.png (1600x900, 1.06M)

They took over a human outpost on the Xadia side of the rift so no it didn't prove anything.

>trapped in a mirror world for having a human fetish

Aaravos did nothing wrong.

It’s also $10 billion dollars in debt and they don’t see themselves coming out of it.

>10 billion in debt
Ehh, I've seen Jewish sorcery put it at as high as ten and as low as five but you're absolutely right. Their business model says the need half the world's population signed up by 2025 to be sustainable and that's not fucking happening. Either they'll cut back on all this insane spending or more likely they'll partner up with TimeWarner or somebody else.
We could see the internet split between Disney, TimeWarner, Amazon and the chinks in the next five years.

It’s oret obvious humans did nothing wrong.

Frankly the circum Pacific war has the most potential and is the most movie like of all wars, you just need to develop the characters more.

>Not starting with the Belkan war and going all the way through to the Circum Pacific war

Honestly saw the 20 billion but I was convinced that was a fuck up click bait so I searched around until I got to the 10bil consensus.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.png (210x204, 28K)

kill yourself

I know the writers are a little dumb at times but they couldn't make the whole conflict that black and white, most of them like Viren for fucks sake.

The Czechoslovak Legion rampaging through Siberia basically sounds like the plot of a movie

Attached: Based Czechs.png (837x960, 323K)

Based.

It's a KID'S SHOW. Were doing the right thing is still the best answer, unlike real life.

You're just setting up kids for disappointment and a difficult life trying to teach that lesson

Gonna be the first elf to have a human's baby in a thousand years too

Attached: 0f8fba56-13a6-42d6-8eec-f8afd8623632.png (1088x1280, 1.12M)

Why shouldn't the prince be allowed to show his own land to whoever he pleases? As a subject of Katolis, Claudia has more right to be there than Lujanne.

Has ANYONE in the production of this show even remotely addressed the wide opinion of “well people still eat animals so dark magic is kind of a small non-issue really”.
I mean if you’re building yourself to be objectively in the right- you can’t leave any holes for it or any ambiguity. Now if you had to TORTURE the animals, like of it was powered by pain alone, that’d be something. But as it is, still not feeling it.

OP, you sound like a 14 year old who's trying their best to imitate an adult.

What did you expect? That humans woke up one day and randomly said "hey, let's try squeezing the magic juice out of some birds", for no reason in particular?

Also
What’s the deal with the snake?
Is it “inherently evil” too?

>Why shouldn’t the prime minister give national secrets to foreign nations of dubious loyalty.
You can it’s just not smart.

Isn't that the point? They have Callum deciding that Dark Magic is inherently wrong and then you smash cut to Claudia using it to save her brother. Definitely feels like you're supposed to wonder if Callum's fully right about dark magic or if he's biased

Just imagine if Rayla decided to shove Callum's face into her pits. There's nothing he could do to stop it.

He just needs to touch her horns to turn her into a subby mess

Callum showed Claudia the Moon Nexus.
The Moon Nexus is not Katolis' national secret, and Claudia is not a foreigner.

This. Everybody is acting like it's all clear cut when the whole point is that there's plenty of ambiguity at play here - that's why the show spends as much time with Viren and Claudia and Soren as the nominal protagonists, to show their side of it and how it makes sense to them. It's like this completely stymies you.

I think you’re vastly underestimating what’s considered national secrets and how even things that some people consider not dangerous can have wider reaching disastrous implications in the wrong hand.
Like say the magical moon nexus that the elves don’t want the humans using or Claudia a practioner of the dark arts this won’t bite anyone in the ass.

Ehh, it's just a snake. Although apparently it can drain your spirit out of you, which is pretty fucked up. Still, sharks have rows of teeth that can shred surfers to bits and that's pretty fucked up, but they're not considered evil.

>"Then we will suffer together with them"
Yeah, that shit painted Harrow and his wife as incompetent rulers.

Damn, Viren is handsome.

Trigger head tilt

Attached: 4dqAX.jpg (640x845, 196K)

Lol. Fuck Nature, we got dark magic.

>so he invented a way to do so
That's... admirable actually.

Not really. It is canon that humans were second class citizens in Xadia.

I don't like the idea. It removes anything special about Callum being able to do primal magic.

Viren needs to be taller in that picture. He is canonically taller than Harrow.

Callum isn't special for learning primal magic. Any other human could do it, they just need to learn. Callum was just the first and he'll teach them. He'll have his own magic school before the series ends.

>Callum isn't special for learning primal magic.
No, but if he is half elf then his accomplishments can be argued as being because of his elven blood.

Looks about right to me. Viren only has two inches on him.

Sure thing, manlet.

If any human could do it, there would be humans who can. The “philosophy” he learned to use it is basic kid shit.

My guess is that there actually were schools that could teach humans to use Primal Magic with time, but that they were wiped out in the war over Dark Magic and their knowledge was lost.

There is a human that can do primal magic. Callum. He's the first.

Or maybe the Elves refused to teach humans, since they considered that if you are not born with the "knowledge" then you are more of an animal and less of a person.

It does nothing for me.

Attached: 1550858253321.jpg (750x1197, 125K)

AAVAROS'S LIST

"I could have done more..."

It's kinda cute but not like a kinky thing for me.

It does increase my suspicion that elves and dragons are in some way related, given the horns and finger count.

Humans fugged dragons long, long, ago and the result were elves. This is canon until proven otherwise.

Fug, was just about to post that theory.

Attached: 1551184122563.jpg (1192x670, 70K)

its Shaft nigger
knowyourmeme.com/memes/shaft-head-tilt

correction: Step-prince.

Someone's gonna fuck that dragon.

But that's a baby dragon.

Attached: 1550525721614.png (877x1085, 980K)

A lot of you guys seem to be having the environmentalist message going over your head. The problem with dark magic wasn't necessarily that it steals the life away from animals, but rather that it's a quick, easy, and short term solution for problems that can have long term consequences. It's like humans fracking and building dams where they're not supposed to. Yes you get a lot of profit of it now, but it messes with renew ability by taking a rare resource and giving nothing back. Fracking can poison your aquifers. Building a dam in China messes with the agriculture of those in Cambodia. Likewise the use of dark magic is symbolic. Taking a few bugs or deer doesn't seem like that big of a deal but the bigger magical beings takes ages to grow. Avoiding starvation for a couple years seems nice but then what happens when you run out of Magma titans? They beat you over the head with the questions Sarai asked (does it have a family? Is it the last of its kind?). You spent the resources and there's no chance of bringing it back because you've made the species extinct (or close to it). The elves think more long term (and mock humans with sub century life spans) so they kicked the humans out to teach lessons about protecting the magical lands they live in.

The humans who use dark magic look degraded the more they use it. Their eyes turn black to represent the willful blindness to the future and their overall weathered look represents their morals waning, rising guilt, and overcoming lack of empathy. The power corrupts.

Just means it's got more prime breeding years ahead!

>quick, easy
Have you seen the textbook Claudia has to lug around? Or the library devoted to the study of dark magic? Not to mention all the reagents. I'm wiling to bet that fucking up the recipes can be deadly so that stuff is already worse than organic chemistry.
Compare with primal magic users who simply have to *feel* and wham-bam-thank-you ma'am. If anyone is a cheater it's those knife-ears with their inbred power.

Attached: 1552131415859.png (1280x1080, 1.6M)

Post more Virens.

Attached: tumblr_pn8phzI9I71vbmfpuo1_1280.jpg (1280x1300, 241K)

Attached: 1550964202516.jpg (750x553, 87K)

>Draw a symbol in the air and say some words backwards
Wow, so complicated.

Don't make her cut you.

Attached: darwyn legs.jpg (1019x1250, 791K)

>*ting*
Ah, truly a divine power granted by the gods unto the most deserving people.

Attached: 1550343074061.gif (500x281, 2.9M)

The symbol thing is primal magic. Dark magic just crushes a bug or something

Apparently you need t know the backwards ancient Lati-- I mean, Draconic.

>have a way to enchant a balista so it never misses it's target
>Spot a dragon
>Your brother, which you support and respect, claims they need to take down the dragon
>Only offer your help AFTER said brother fucks up the shot and the dragon burns part of the village down
>The scene posted here plays for laughs
Was the show written by psychopaths?

>Spend fucking 3 episodes to resolve this plot
>on a 9 episode season

Dark magic is just backwards English

Griffin's eyes are very expensive

>You can't douse a fire with gasoline.
Completely incorrect. Gasoline is completely useless unless properly oxygenated, if you poured that doused that shit on a small fire it would smother it. Gas vapors are dangerous as fuck though and you wouldn't want to spray gas on a large fire.

Attached: Dragon Prince.jpg (1672x849, 393K)

Just get a Witcher to cut one's head off, it's fine.

>Respecting Soren
Ehhhh...

Witcher's don't work for free user

I know one who'll do just about anything for a sorceress as pretty as Claudia.

Claudia up until this point seemed to not be a garbage human being who wouldn't hesitate to help people from their kingdom though. Surely, as expensive as Griffin eyes are, she would spend it if it meant dealing with a fucking Dragon right?
She does and the shows goes to great lengths to show how much she cares for Soren. She also enjoys teasing him. However when the chips are down she is there for him.

Might not work anymore, she looks like his ex-wife.

>Surely, as expensive as Griffin eyes are, she would spend it if it meant dealing with a fucking Dragon right?
It's almost like she respected Sorens skill enough to not suggest it unless neccessary

This

Attached: Foreshadowing.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

She didn't even want to try taking down the dragon in the first place, remember.

Yeah and it is BORING.

Honestly if they're going to go environmental, they should have had Dark Magic as a proxy for Nuclear Power.
That would make an interesting story.

Now we're back to a Good vs Evil story, how complex! No other kids show has dared try that.

My biggest gripe is how shit on nuclear power is, when compared to the other stuff out there, the carbon/pollution imprint is low to the fossil generated electricity and stuff

> It's like humans fracking and building dams where they're not supposed to.
And using cars to put things into the air that aren't supposed to be there.
And building roads and comfortable cities that destroy habitats.
And driving certain species to extinction because just wiping Lions out is less troublesome than having them eat people and livestock.

Quick and easy does not equate to morally reprehensible. At worst, it's a temporary solution and you can use the surplus of supplies you've accumulated to correct for its problems in the future.

The thing that the show is suggesting with its idea of anima is that these quick and easy solutions are fine, if you're wise to certain truths about the world. Whether or not these truths are actual truths that are important for a mage to know, or just masturbatory prose, is glossed over. For instance, the Moon mage's schtick about the nature of reality is entirely pointless and can't be demonstrated or disproved.

You mean like a blind captain who can feel the way the ocean moves and sail without sight? Humans can connect to arcanum, they just seem to have forgotten that it can let them do primal magic. Probably some knowledge that was deliberately destroyed back when the races split

Or contact with the cube helped unlock it.

I'm sorry, the KEY.

It's called a KEY.

IT'S CALLED A KEY GUYS

Civilazation is inevitable.

What in the goddamned fuck do you think Viren's shit is? You can accept that man isn't going to walk his fat ass across town if he doesn't have to, but you can't accept that he's going to kill a goddamned lava monster to keep 100,000 people from starving to death?

Jesus fucking CHRIST. That whole situation was made even more of a problem because the king was doing that mutinous shit where he was going to split the death toll 50/50.

Admit it, if the writers did pull that shit or even a "elves treated humans fine, humans were just jealous pricks" you wouldn't be in the least bit surprised.

Dark Humour is good, you pathetic wanker.

>What in the goddamned fuck do you think Viren's shit is?

Progress, dumbass. I'm agreeing with you. If humanity can change the world to fit their needs and to survive in the face of an uncaring universe, then we should.

>Key of Aaravos
It's probably just the key to Aaravos' stash of trashy human/elf erotica.

Attached: ooh mister aaravos.jpg (1200x1196, 273K)

>Elves where just rude and snobby about magic
>Humans go "Whelp! Time to recycle some life forces"
That's my biggest fear, that they just stick to the 'cycle of violence' idea without actually exploring proper the dynamics of power and violence.

>Aaravos is the saviour of man kind
>The dark mages are his disciples
>Viren will have a realisation of faith and become his first modern follower

>If humanity can change the world to fit their needs and to survive in the face of an uncaring universe, then we should
Survivability is the issue. Every human civilization has had members on the forefront ignorant of policies that have led to their collapse. And don't get it twisted, every human civilization that has risen has eventually collapsed. This idea that people are competent enough to bootstrap their way out of any problem is an attractive one but ultimately it's been disproven by history again and again and again.
People always progress themselves right off the edge of a cliff, that's Dark Magic.

Well thank god they can just get rid of the dark magic and everything will be ok!

How tidy

>people can do anything!
>except accept responsibility
every time

Generally, for dark magic that requires something bigger than squishing an insect, they try the mundane solution first. If it fails, that's when they resort to dark magic. Humans seem to understand that, while dark magic is efficient, it isn't something that should be used indiscriminately.

Based. They are literally the only characters I care about.

>human/elf erotica
It's all shit quality with super uke humans who have self lubricating assholes, isn't it?

Attached: D2FJjMNXcAEde3b.jpg (1200x654, 105K)

Dark magic pancakes

Nah! There's no way the Key of Aaravos, Aaravos being the only character connected to multiple arcanum, is capable of unlocking a connection to the arcanum. That's crazy talk! Your reading too much into thing! It's just
cube that glows! How is that a key?

It includes timeless classics such as "Pounded in the Butt by the Five-Fingered Man in the Mirror" and "My Ass is Haunted by the Gay Smooth-Skulled Mage".

my fave part of season 2 was when they added that couple of lesbian queens for sjw brownie points, only to get them killed

I love the "Bury your gays" trope, it angers both sides every time

>that requires something bigger than squishing an insect

Attached: dark magic pancake.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Well, bruh. I prefer to shit on a clean toilet and avoid cholera than having to crap on grass and risk getting eaten by a lion.

And?

Dark Magic is just the plumbing in this example.

What really bothers me is how the magical beings see the humans as lesser beings. Dark magic I should hope will be shown positively down the line and the princes will realize that the war won’t end and that the elves may not be as understanding as first thought.

It’s not like returning the dragon prince will solve the first problem then. Humans were banished unfairly and that’s the core problem.

If you’re not expecting a twist were it turns out dark magic is valid and the elves were just being fearful of new knowledge then you got brain damage.

Pretty much this. It would be a huge letdown if they didn’t though and it just turns out that everything will get solved if we blame dark magic.

I played a game recently that went to that same conclusion, sure they hinted at the “dark forces” you fight to have a reason for distrusting the goddess of light but that went nowhere. It was so unsatisfying to realize I was playing in a 1 dimensional world.

Well if we’re going with what if scenarios, the inferno titans would still be alive if the humans were never banished end the elves learned to accept the new ways humans have advanced their culture. By doing that they all could have worked together to avoid any widespread disease or disasters from happening to all of them.

While I agree with you on most of this I just have to say that there were plenty to shows before this that used the royal child without an advisor in semi serious story lines, Tintin comes to mind for me.

>Well if we’re going with what if scenarios, the inferno titans would still be alive if the humans were never banished end the elves learned to accept the new ways humans have advanced their culture
Says who? You're assuming Chad Thundercock doesn't decide to use inferno titans to heat his winter house instead of dealing with some efète elf telling him "just chop some wood" like he's a goddamn peasant.
>By doing that they all could have worked together to avoid any widespread disease or disasters from happening to all of them
I got the feeling "working together" was more a 70/30 Elf's in charge kind of deal which started this whole mess in the first place. Yeah, it'd be nice if the elfs had tried to hammer out a rule set with the humans instead of just pulling their dick out but you and I both know Chad Thundercock walks among all the tribes of man and he gives no shits just so long as he gets his.

Couldn’t agree more, the people who are morally right are sitting on such a high horse that I really want to see them fall off from it. I’m praying this is all just a very long settup for that purpose.

Unless of course they're building this all up as a cop out with one time about mid-series the kids coming to the realization that their naive idealism just doesn't work in the real world.
I mean, there's never been a guarantee that giving back the egg/dragon will end the war, it's just what the kids assume will happen.

Right and we’re supposed to believe all elves dragons and creatures are just born with wisdom but not humans? You know back in the dark ages there were many people who practiced medicine and science but were declared to be using the dark arts and burned for it.

Real wisdom is earned, no person is born with it.

>all these elf apologists

I bet you’d be thankful to be seated at the back of the bus.

>Humans should have just kept begging the elves to bully and cuck their entire species instead of trying to fight back
Get the fuck out of here knife ear fucking shit.

Attached: Fuck the keeblers, elf war now.jpg (3419x2454, 824K)

No we aren't. Rayla for example is a dumbass who barely understands her magic. Lujanne by contrast has ancient trolling wisdom that flies over most of the kids' heads. Elves aren't automatically wise, they're just privileged.

I mean, think about it. They didn't really know anything about the monster. If it was important, if it was essential the the ecosystem of the area, if it was sacred to any other races. They were basically saying, we need to stop and think before we march in here and kill something because we feel we need it. Now, am I faulting them? No, I mean, they made a decision, and it was to save the lives of their own, nothing evil about that, but I feel that was the idea they were trying to get across.

Wow that's a crazy way to look at it.

Considering how gay and pandering the show is, how likely is Viren/Aaravos gonna happen?

>Real wisdom is earned, no person is born with it.

Which is why every Elf we've seen in an immature little twerp and Callum is going to be the special snowflake savior to unite the world in harmony.

Not happening. Gay relationships in kids shows is one thing but there's no way they'll push a complicated one.

I could buy them confirming in a panel that Viren had feelings for Harrow, but at best there'd be friendship for he and Aaravos.
Probably just manipulation though.

Why? The elves banished them, they established that humans cannot go into their side of the realm yet they still move in on the humans territory. Even when the elf guardian becomes friends with the prince she does it in a way that is condescending, like she looks at his authority like how a pet guards his home.

This
Viren is pretty much the only character in the show who isn't a drooling retard so by that logic he should be the strongest mage in the series.

>Viren is pretty much the only character in the show who isn't a drooling retard
I'd argue he's the only "head of state" that isn't retarded.

Speaking of, that woman who has resisted Viren from day one, I can't get behind her character. At least give me more than proceeding with an early funeral for her to be so untrustworthy. Does she really think having a child rule during war time is a smart move?

Well, she is a priest. Usually they pretty concerned when people went against doctrine.

I'm betting in season three, the other Kindgoms will be in dire need after the fake dark elf attacks and that along with the real elves and dragons ready for war, the priestess will end up begging for Viren to help.

It's the best reason for Viren to allow himself to be captured.

Isn't the whole dramatic irony so far kind of built on that though? That they haven't had all the information and what they're doing IS misguided and childish? Not a single character except for the main party has implied that what they're doing is going to help accomplish anything.

More likely they're going to learn they can't trust the elves either who are probably inclined to just reinstate the Dragon King and build up the border again, causing a status quo not a solution.

That's probably what will happen, we have like 6 seasons at least and I bet after season 3 we will see the elves are just as terrible as any human can be.

I watched the Mother's basement video on the Dragon Prince and I can't wait to see the opposite of what he thinks will happen and dark magic gets shown in a new light, that would be the best scenario.

>it's better than Aang not having a plan to deal with the Fire Lord for three seasons
Him not having a plan was the whole point. It was part of his character arc. That's why they make a big deal out of everytime someone asks Aang how he's going to handle the fire lord.

REEEEEE WHERE'S MY DUNGEON FANTASY ACTION CARTOON???

youtube.com/watch?v=D0mWAKmU468

Attached: 342097.jpg (1600x1200, 309K)

Why would this disgust the group more than eating actual grubs?

It's a world where spirits exist and can be eaten by snakes. Maybe in their minds they're doing kind of the same thing.

Nearly all of them were disgusted by eating grubs though

god damn, if you dont want to pound that mage ass while she's chanting backwards and crushing small animals in her hand to absorb their power you are they GAYEST person on earth

technically you could since combustion is a self sustaining chemical reaction that requires fuel, an oxidant and heat. With enough gasoline to fully submerge the fire. Which would deprive the fire of oxygen thus braking the reaction, dangerous as fuck to do but if you did somehow manage to fully submerge the fire then yes you could put a fire out with gasoline.

Any sane and well balanced fuckwit will not want to start a war they will want to dote and bond with there kid because evolution drummed it into any species that only has one fucking child at a time that that shit is the most precious thing in all existence.

Aren't dragons using arrogant elves to fight their war though? And because humans stole and egg, killed their king, and apparently Rayla's parents abandoned the king.

>Which is why every Elf we've seen in an immature little twerp
Seriously this. Species born with power always end up being obnoxious fucks. Elves usually end up being the worst because they're just extra pretty people who live longer, but with blessings.

Attached: Dragon Prince 2.jpg (1200x4500, 899K)

They'd get crucified for making the villains gay.

by who?
This gay show was aimed at a bearded gaping mouth audiance.

Fans, entertainment news/blogs. It's likely I'm just overly wary post Voltron, though.

War is a higher evolved state of man.

>thedragonprince.com/quiz-which-primal-source-are-you/
What primal source did you guys get?

Attached: ..jpg (1200x1122, 124K)

Viren can't be gay, he's way too competent and clear thinking. The two gay Queens ended up letting their Kingdom suffer through famine, TDP clearly want's to troll the LGTB community.

Dark Magic is based.

Earth. I was such a mixed bag.

>he's way too competent and clear thinking
Are we watching the same show? He couldn't even hold his shit together when arguing with a twelve year old. Also, check out his dildo collection.

Forgot my picture

Attached: 00.png (540x308, 166K)

Earth.

>watch a cartoon just for one girl
>ends up being worth it

Attached: rayla 2.jpg (1700x940, 154K)

>watch a show called the dragon prince
>character has a collection of bad dragon dildos
deepest lore

>that part were he claimed how Claudia saved his brother from being a cripple using dark magic was a negative because it her brother made peace with it and that it was an easy route to take

Fuck that guy has some stupid logic.

>That's probably what will happen, we have like 6 seasons at least and I bet after season 3 we will see the elves are just as terrible as any human can be.
Isn't that we've already been shown? Aside from the soldiers attacking the borders, their assassins took a 15 year old girl along and tasked her with killing a 10 year old that had nothing to do with the war. Even worse, the elf that raised the 15 year old turned against her when she refused to do it.

Later we see the degree of ignorance and bigotry elves have, hidden in Danish in the history book, then through Rayla's impersonations of humans. Even worse, when humans learned what dark magic was they just said fuck it and exiled every last one of us to a fucking penal colony and surrounded it to a lava despite the fact that black magic users are such a small minority. This the fucking definition of racism and horrifying behavior.

I want to bully her literally nonstop.

Saying it was "a negative" is oversimplifying, and missing the point of a really good story beat. The whole healing-her-brother thing really shows how dark magic gets ya.

She decided she had to use dark magic. She decided she had to Do What Must Be Done, because only she knew what was right. She HAD to do it, "for him." She was almost compelled. The fact that he didn't want her to do it simply didn't register with her. She cast a dangerous spell on him, and she didn't give a shit whether he wanted it or not. Only she knew what was right.

That's the trap in dark magic, and how it eventually turns you evil. The specific way it fucks with your head involves a lot of rationalization, a lot of "ends justify the means." A lot of "when all you have is a hammer." It convinces you that only you can solve the world's problems, and the only way to do it is with dark magic. Other options get ignored. Other people's wishes get ignored, even when you think you're doing it out of love for them. Happened to her dad, happening to her.

Attached: WeAreNotTakingTheWizard.jpg (1224x814, 156K)

The problem is that the protagonists either don’t acknowledge it or shrug it off, plus there feels like a preference going on right now towards elves and against humans. Again that’s mostly due to the stigma of dark magic but when I see how easy it was for the younger prince to forgive his own assasination but still feel disturbed by Claudia using force to bring him home, gives off a different vibe.

Your making a lot of assumptions, hope you’re able to eat those words a few seasons from now.

>"for him."
Nah, she just didn't want listen to more shitty poetry.

Eh, I'll admit my read isn't 100% certain. But I think it's a pretty strong interpretation. I'm pretty sure it's what they're going for.

Earlier in the series, I really couldn't see anything wrong with dark magic. Elves get magic, why not humans? But the reveal that an asshole made it to trap people does make a lot of sense. And if humans can actually learn other types of magic, just with more difficulty, then it fits the classic model of being easy power with a hidden price. I'm a sucker for that.

I dig it, and I'm excited to see where they go with it.

>The problem is that the protagonists either don’t acknowledge it or shrug it off
The 10 year old had no elves around him to bully or be racist towards, he was too busy being a troublesome scamp. The older of the two princes doesn't have the personality for it and while attracted to Claudia, that awkwardly written boat discussion about her homeland came a few sentences short of asking her when he could have dinner with her parents, that shit was creepy despite them not having a relationship. They go out of each others' way to protect each other and each others' feelings whether its for friendship, or it looks like love on her end, so of course we're not seeing overt racism. Though he spit some out in front of his aunt and it hurt her.
>there feels like a preference going on right now towards elves and against humans
Plot relevant. Trying to show dark magic is crack cocaine and main villain is villain etc, it's still plenty obvious elves are just sexy assholes it's just they don't get enough screentime.

>humans can actually learn other types of magic
Yeah just go on a wild adventure, be autistic about learning magic, connect with just one elemental force, have a near death experience, and don't die during your spirit journey.

It's just 'slightly' harder than the other magic. But hey, you guys can do it.

Attached: Beldar.jpg (197x255, 10K)

>Was this show written exclusively by manchildren
could you not tell by the shitty dialog?

>not watching it for best girl

Attached: Shadow puppies.jpg (1280x1499, 360K)

Are there any other cartoons that talk about the danger of dark magic?

You enjoy watching her slip away don't you?

Attached: Corruption.jpg (658x485, 62K)

Has a couple of cool advantages, though:

>Don't need to collect and carry magical beasts to kill
>Doesn't gradually make you someone's insane minion

There are no advantages to wind magic, Sokka isn't the motherfucking Avatar

Well after watching this video I figured that the Star Elf will be more of a grey character who seeks to empower humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_JJEnYvyas

What can Black Magic not do? She can kill a deer, but what if she used a human. What would she be able to accomplish with that?

Dark Magic works by squeezing the magic out of magical animals. Without an arcanum the average human probably isn't useful at all in a dark magic spell. Callum on the other hand... Or elves. Elves would make great ingredients

Definitely assumed Claudia and Viren were gonna keep Ruunan locked up in the basement and drain him at regular intervals to do wicked fucked up blood magic.

why not just kill the king instead of turning him into a bird

Internal conflict. Also he doesn’t kill people like it’s nothing.

>implying
fujos are already all over the Aaravos train

The bird is just a red herring. It isn't the king, it's just going to tell Ezran what happened between Viren and Harrow.

Nice

Attached: sky.jpg (524x528, 83K)

>little kid becomes king
>I must go fuck off now
>okay
>now it's just me, the dragon, and my human

So you guys think Ezran is going to be given a love interest later on?
discord.gg/hKw9ZQk

Attached: D2I65bTUwAAwBfM.jpg (1024x1200, 126K)

And as soon as they give the dragon back to his mom, it'll just be Rayla and her human. Traveling together. Alone. All according to keikaku.

Or why not let those assassins that the King's just waiting to be offed by, kill him?

Of all the theories,"Viren killed Harrow" is the dumbest.
Dude went in ready to die in his place, and even if he took the King's speech that badly, the king was literally just waiting to be offed. If Viren wanted Harrow dead he wouldn't have to do shit.

Most fantasy cartoons? It's considered a bit of a cliche for a reason.

>And if humans can actually learn other types of magic, just with more difficulty, then it fits the classic model of being easy power with a hidden price. I'm a sucker for that.
Why?
Lovely Pure Option vs Sexy but Evil Option is like the most boring, basic story out there. Basic Good vs Evil binary stuff.

Is very relevant today, even now is easier to live without taking care of the planet because the other option is a pain in the ass, cost money and really, is not like you'll see the consequences.

But the planet isn't dying because some individuals are using fossil fuels, it's changing because large industries and infrastructure and the prioritization of the accumulation of wealth are built around it.

That's not the case in Dragon Prince, where a couple of mages make use of Dark Magic whilst everyone else seems ambivalent to hostile.

Also there's still not much weight to the idea that Dark Magic is much easier to Primal Magic.

If anything the hard work is non-magic.

No, but you can burn away dry brush in a controlled manner to keep wild fires from spreading any further, starting fires is actually the most effective and commonly used method of stopping them.

One thing I hated in that dream sequence was how Callum claimed it was too easy to use dark magic despite all magic he did before to have essentially the same in terms of access and knowledge in order to use them.

Something I thought of is when Callum faced himself when temped to use Dark magic and refused, the dark version of himself didn't lash out but rather he looked sad and died off. I'm sure it's subtle enough for him to go back and rethink dark magic towards the end of the show.

King isn't birb, user's got it wrong

Why did they spend so much time looking at the birb if there is no payoff later on? That's like wasting huge amounts of time showing bait walk around for no reason.

It's a witness to viren's scheming and will tell the kid who talks to animals

I can dig it

Attached: 213434124.png (591x509, 27K)

I got dark magic too and for some reason I had a feeling that I would get that primal source based off my favorite faction/legion.

Attached: 169466-space_marines-Horus_Heresy-futuristic-artwork-science_fiction-digital_art-The_Thousand_Sons-W (2560x1440, 940K)

EAT SHIT MAGNUS
WARP IS FUCKING GAY
LIBRARIANS ARE GAY
RUNEPRIESTS ARE BETTER
t. Leman Russ

Attached: j29p14yv9wl21 (1).jpg (1200x5492, 751K)

Attached: d8c47d713296bf14dc9c917e07fc4285[1].png (647x535, 27K)

I could maybe see a situation where Viren loses control and feels horrified after and is trying to cover his ass by letting the elves take the fall but that doesn't really mesh with when we saw Runaan's arm band fall off.

The sun.

It seems like a pretty interesting quiz, it actually got me thinking

Attached: 1550554511800.png (1000x1333, 697K)

god i want to bully the elf so bad

Not only is elfjob a thing, I now have 6 images. It's eerie, I don't have a boner, but the hairs on my back feel like they're all on end.

Attached: How To Give An Elfjob.png (606x321, 173K)

>6 images
Do you mean between those two pics? Because you might want to count again.

Because I didn't bother to label the first "Elfjob 1". I'm not that autistic. And didn't figure I'd have this many.

Attached: Elfjob 3.png (1000x1467, 496K)

I just meant that is clearly a poor trace job of the image you posted.

It's more common than you'd think but less common than you'd want.

Attached: lewd knife ears.png (1950x1435, 1.09M)

Elves are definitely for lewd.

I wouldn't call that a trace. That's obviously just the same panels. The ears and fingers are moved about a lot though, no tracing. Probably a request or something.

Attached: Elfjob 4.png (1000x1796, 468K)

The ocean. I'm a huge faggot apparently.

Earth. It feels like a good fit compared to the other source quiz results. I'm curious to see what it's practitioners can do in-setting. Earth powers are usually straightforward, compared to what we've seen of the other sources so far.

Attached: Earth.png (517x514, 25K)

>Also killing animals is okay to eat, make cloth out of their skin and tools out of their bones. But killing animals to extract magic? That's a big no-no.

It's soul stealing, you dumb motherfucker

Attached: youwillbenext.jpg (1224x690, 73K)

Is it? Looks more like life force stealing.

Expected fire or stars, but eh... that will do, I guess.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-131316~2.png (720x951, 84K)

>tripfag
>thinks his opinion means anything

Attached: 1503187815558.jpg (489x498, 27K)

This
Im not gonna judge until this shit is over

They have literally never given us any reason to believe that using dark magic has any drawbacks other than killing animals, which is a bad reason because humans kill animals for lots of other reasons

No way
They're setting up that mirror elf as a villain
It'll be Stan and Bill all over again

>They have literally never given us any reason to believe that using dark magic has any drawbacks other than killing animals
And the skinrot, but that's not ominously hinting at anything else. Nope, nothing at all

That doesn't necessarily invalidate their reasons for buying into blue sauron's tricks

Yeah its dumb af but the characters are realy loveable so I can't help enjoying it.

>you can't start a nearby fire to suck away the oxygen
Thank you user. Your stupidity gave me a laugh I desperately needed.

i'd listen to blue sauron if it meant i got to tap his ass at some point

>AAvaros asking Viren to talk dirty to him

And 500

Attached: D2hNZAzVAAA1V8A.jpg (1755x2048, 466K)

Oh no now I'm imagining after Rayla presumed to clean away one of his sleep-crusties like she did, he might be like "Oh hey, you have something on your ear--"
"Wait, donAAAAUGHH~!"
*elfy splooshing noises*

*tips fedora*

Attached: D2hNZA0U8AA8tfV.jpg (1028x1200, 197K)

Isn't this jelly tart question from Morrowind?