Name them from left to right, top to bottom, Yea Forums

Name them from left to right, top to bottom, Yea Forums

Attached: Silohuette.jpg (1000x517, 80K)

inb4 hilariously misnamed attempts

>implying anyone would pretend that the first one isn't Sonic

Taz, Betty Boop, Arnold, Mickey, Daffy, Fred Flintstone, Stimpy, Ren, Bart, Spongebob, Felix the Cat, Roadrunner
Casper the Ghost, Sherman, Mr. Peabody, Marge, Yogi Bear, Stewey, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintstone, Mighty Mouse
Bobby, Pinky, Brain, Marvin the Martian, Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oyl, the Pink Panther

Tazmanian Devil, Betty Boop, Arnold Phillip Shortman, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Stimpy, Ren, Bart Jojo Simpson, SpongeBob SquarePants, Felix the Cat, Road Runner, Casper the Ghost, Shermen, Mr. Peabody, Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie Griffin, Popeye the Sailor Man, Mr. Krabs (Eugene Krabs), Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintstone, Mighty Mouse, Bobby, Pinky, Brain, Marvin Martian, Bullwinkle, Odie the Dog, Goofy, Squidward Tentacles, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oyl, Pink Panther.

Tazmanian Devil, you thot.

taz, betty boop, arnold, mickey, daffy, fred, ren and stimpy, bart, sponge bob,felix, roadrunner, casper, peabody and sherman, marge, yogi, stewie, popeye, mr krabs, charlie brown, bugs, willma, ???, ???, pinky and the brain, marvin the martian, bullwinkle, odie, goofy,squidward,dexter, snoopy, mojo jojo, olive, and the pink panther.

Taz, Betty Boop, Arnold, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren & Stimpy, Bart, Spongebob, gonna guess heathcliff or something shittier, Road Runner, Casper, Peabody and Sherman, Marge, Yogi, Stewie, Popeye, Mr Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintstone, I dunno Atom ant?, oh shit idk this one either, Pinky and the Brain, Marvin the Martian, Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo jojo, Olive Oil, and Pink panther

>Taz
>Boop
>Arnold
>Mickey
>Daffy
>Fred
>Stimpy & Ren
>Bart
>Spongebob
>Felix
>Road Runner
>Casper
>Peabody & Sherman
>Marge
>Yogi
>Stewie
>Popeye
>Mr. Krabs
>Charlie Brown
>Bugs
>Wilma
>Mighty Mouse
>Bobby
>Pinky & Brain
>Marvin
>Bullwinkle
>Odie
>Goofy
>Squidward
>Dexter
>Snoopy
>Mojo Jojo
>Olive Oyl
>Pink Panther

>Doesn't recognize Felix the Cat
Begone you filthy casual
>Doesn't recognize Mighty Mouse
>Doesn't recognize Bobby

*Sherman

user, that is clearly movie Sonic.

TAZMANIAN DEVIL

>New South Wale Satan
>Flapper with two large tumors
>A real life kid who the creator stole the life story of
>Monopoly, symbol of capitalism eating away at our culture
>Non-monopoly duck
>60's stone-age family guy
>Gross out
>Matt Groening as a kid
>Zoomer icon
>Fritz the cat's daddy
>The street jogger
>Gasper the non-hostile spirit
>Pee-booty and She-man
>Matt Groaning's mom
>Famous New York Yankee's catcher Yogi Berra
>Boss baby but evil and gay
>Poppy the sailor man, opener of the opium den
>Some Jew
>Charles Green
>Non-monopoly rabbit
>'60s stone age family woman
>Radical rodent
Actually have no idea who the next one is
>Greeny and the organ
Again, actually don't know
>Cow-smooth skin
>Doggy McDog face
>Monopoly doggy
>Late-millennial icon
>Evil german scientist but in suburban America
>Charles Green's doggy
>Charle's Darwin's worst nightmare
>Vegetable oil
>Green leopard
Also, green happens to be the opposite of both pink and brown. IDK how

Attached: 1552496001150.gif (950x950, 936K)

Sonic, user,it's SONIC.
Just look, those are shoes and quills.

lol I recognized bobby by image I didn't know his name for some reason I kept thinking he was Fantastic max so i didn't say anything
Felix I didn't recognize at all
I never watched Mighty Mouse, is that like Atom Ant? they use similar poses

I recognized all of them but I have one question... Was Mighty Mouse really that big of a deal? My mother said it was her favorite cartoon growing up which is the only reason I know of him, but I've never had that much exposure to the character beyond that. I guess Bobby is an outlier as well. The rest are still relevant in some, but those two feel a bit random to me personally.

Or maybe it was my aunt who talked up Mighty Mouse... I think my mother's favorite cartoon was Hong Kong Phooey.

From memory without looking it up:
Taz, Betty Boop, Arnold, Mickey, Daffy, Fred, Ren & Stimpy, Bart, Spongebob, Felix, Roadrunner, Casper, Mr, Peabody and Sherman, Marge, Yogi, Stewie, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs, Wilma, Might Mouse, Bobby The only one recognize but don’t know exactly the name, Pinky & the Brain, Marvin Martian, Bullwinkle, Odie, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oil, and the Pink Panther.

How did I do?

Mighty Mouse was one of the earliest Saturday Morning Cartoons. It's no Hong Kong Phooey or Atom Ant as far as memorability goes but it'll always make a good trivia question.

>>The street jogger

Attached: 1551935665177.png (501x501, 187K)

What pit of r*ddit did you crawl out from?

>Tazmanian Devil
>Betty Boop
>Arnold Shortman
>Mickey Mouse
>Daffy Duck
>Fred Flintstone
>Ren and Stimpy
>Bart Simpson
>Spongebob Squarepants
>Felix the Cat
>Roadrunner
>Kazoo? Not sure about this one
>Peabody and Sherman
>Marge Simpson
>Yogi Bear
>Stewie Griffin
>Popeye
>Mr. Krabs
>Charlie Brown
>Bugs Bunny
>Wilma Flintstone
>Mighty Mouse
>Montana Max
>Pinkie and the Brain
>Marvin the Martian
>Bullwinkle
>Odie
>Goofy
>Squidward Tentacles
>Dexter
>Snoopy
>Mojo Jojo
>Olive Oyl
>Pink Panther

I'm not even proud I know them all (except for maybe one? I'm not quite sure what the one next to Peabody and Sherman is), more ashamed than anything else.

All of them are recognizable except for the LITERALLY WHO in the Right Bottom corner

Attached: why.png (210x181, 50K)

You meant left? Because right bottom its Pink Panther like come on

...You mean the Pink Panther?

Tazbooarnmickdaffredrenstimpbarspongfelroadcaspeashermaryogstewpopkracharbugwilmightbobpinkbramarvbullodgoofsquidexsnoomojolivpink

is this supposed to be hard? People don't watch these cartoons anymore? I'm just 22 and I recognize all of them

Attached: 1541377866755.gif (450x250, 223K)

Taz the Tasmanian Tiger
Betty Boop
Arnold
Mickey Mouse
Daffy Duck
Fred Flintstone
Marland "Ren" T. Hoëk and Stimpson "Stimpy" J. Cat
Bartholomew Jojo "Bart" Simpson
Felix the Cat
Road Runner (Accelleratii Incredibus)
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Peabody & Sherman
Marjorie Jacqueline "Marge" Simpson (née Bouvier)
Yogi Bear
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Popeye the Sailor
Eugene H. Krabs
Charles "Charlie" Brown, Esq
Bugs Bunny
Wilma Flintstone
Mighty Mouse
???
Pinky and the Brain
Marvin the Martian
Bullwinkle
Odie
Goofy
Squidward Tentacles
Dexter
Snoopy
Mojo Jojo
Olive Oyl
The Pink Panther

>Kazoo? Not sure about this one
Come the fuck on, it's obviously Casper the Friendly Ghost
>Montana Max
Nope, it's Bobby.

Only one I didn't recognize in the first nanosecond was Bobby. Thank goodness for my obsessive random cartoon knowledge.

Fuck. I'm surprised I guessed all of them. This seems pretty targeted to oldfags though.

When's the last time anyone thought of Mighty Mouse?

I know all of them except the one at the bottom left corner, who's that kid?

Bobby from Bobby's World

He was in theatrical cartoons from the 40's to the early 60's and then those films were on TV from the 50's to the 60's. He had a really brief 70's revival, and then an 80's revival that involved Ralph Bakshi and John Kricfalusi.

Since it was pretty easy to rerun the cartoons at the time Mighty Mouse got a lot of exposure even if it wasn't Bugs Bunny-level.

>When's the last time anyone thought of Mighty Mouse?

The last really significant thing with him was the Ralph Bakshi/John Kricfalusi revival, which sometimes got rerun in the 80's and 90's.

Since then the rights got divided because of Viacom's split and so he hasn't really been in anything other than a comic from Dynamite Comics.

Got everyone but Sherman(Yeah even Bobby, but I forget his last name)

Got Peabody, but not Sherman oddly enough.

Top: Taz, Betty Boop, Arnold, Mickey, Daffy, Fred Flintstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart, Spongebob, Felix, Road Runner.
Middle: Casper, Peabody and Sherman, Marge, Yogi Bear, Stewie, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma, Mighty Mouse
Bottom: Bobby, Pinky and Brain, Marvin, Rocky, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive, Pink Panther

I'm old but even I was too young to catch that show. That and the fact I grew up in Australia where we only picked up random licences from the States.

The show I always relate Mighty Mouse to in my mind is Rodger Ramjet. Now theres a show that disappeared. I suppose a Super hero that does drugs to get his powers is not a message people want to promote.

Attached: 20190323_073426.jpg (499x625, 196K)

Only one I couldn't remember was Olive Oyl; I haven't seen those Popeye shorts in ages.

Taz, Betty Boop, Arnold Shortman, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart Simpson, Spongebob, Felix, Road Runner, Casper, Sherman and Mr. Peabody, Marge Simpson, Yogi, Stewie Griffon, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Get a Load of This Guy, Wilma Flintstone, Mighty Mouse, Bobby, Pinky and Brain, Marvin the Martian, Bullwinkle, Ottie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oyl, The Pink Panther

Taz, Betty Boop, Arnold, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart Simpson, SpongeBob, Felix the Cat, Road Runner, Casper, Sherman and Mr. Peabody, Marge Simpson, Yogi Bear, Stewie Griffin, Popeye, Mr. Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma Flintstone, Mighty Mouse, and there it is. I knew there would be one character whose name I'd forget and that's him there.

Who is Bobby and why should I like him?

>mfw anons call little chungus 'bugs bunny'

He's from Bobby's World.

Tazmanian Devil, Betty Boop, Arnold, Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck, Fred Flintstone, Ren and Stimpy, Bart, Spongebob, Felix the Cat, Roadrunner, Casper?, Mr. Peabody and Sherman, Marge, Yogi Bear, Stewie, Popeye, Mr Krabs, Charlie Brown, Bugs Bunny, Wilma, Mighty Mouse, Bobby, Pinky and Brain, Marvin the Martian, Bullwinkle, Odie, Goofy, Squidward, Dexter, Snoopy, Mojo Jojo, Olive Oyl, Pink Panther

>Spin nigga
>Grey mama
>Football head
>Disneyland
>Ducktails
>Cavenigga
>Gay sex
>Sawhead
>Square nigga
>Furry nigga
>Fast nigga

>Baby nigga
>Duck hunt
>Tall hair mama
>Cow with no arms
>The main character in 'Hey Arnold'
>War nigga
>Sugar daddy
>Caillou
>Rabbit nigga
>Cavemama
>Superman

>Pissing nigga
>Nigger and his Master
>Bobomb with legs
>Rudolf
>Wrongly-drawn-swastica
>slightly-better-wrongly-drawn-swastica
>My nigga
>Short nigga
>Animal Crossing
>Mojojojojojomojojomo
>Cruella DeVil with cancer
>Insulation man

And you shouldn't like him unless you are into shipping him with his neighbor in which case you're a toddlercon.

Attached: Jackie.png (488x574, 378K)