Well lads, where did he go?

well lads, where did he go?

Attached: skrulls.png (768x512, 579K)

It's the guy that shot her and transforms into the old woman in the train. Coulson double is back in the car while they're chasing them. Did you watch the movie?

But what about Kl'rt?

This bugged the shit outta me

That guy never got caught or anything though. Is he still out there?

Wasn't he the one who disguised as Captain Marvel and was killed by Yon-rogg?

>killed by Yon-rogg
No that was the science guy.

That was science guy

wasn't that science guy

i guess it wasn't too clear but i guess it's not that important

huh

Attached: 1517888459819.gif (250x141, 1.88M)

There is one (1) Skrull left on the planet Earth. Just waiting and ready for a plotline. Is he Kl'rt? Is he the Skrull that works with that Green Lantern expie?

>Is he Kl'rt?
That'd be interesting, though it'd still suck if Talos just left him behind. Maybe his mission was deep cover recon, study these humans, figure out if they'd make allies or, you know, colonization and replacement for a new home. He didn't seem like a bad guy but he did mention bad shit happens in war.

Somewhere out in the world is a man quietly living the dream; A nice house, a good looking woman, a job he doesn't hate. Hell, maybe he even has a kid or two that's not a total fucking disappointment. Then there's you OP, sitting in a pile of your own waste, nut sack plastered to the inside of your own thigh by a paste made from the rancid cum you were too lazy to wipe off and a mortar like mixture of cheto dust and ball sweat. Slowly realizing you'll never achieve as much in your pathetic excuse of an existence as the Skrull who got away.
Where did he go, you ask? Beyond your reach.

Maybe he cloned Fury. Remember Fury ate diagonal cut sandwich in Age of Ultron.

Yeah but Fury had become such a badass by that point he figured he could handle it, you know, for AMERICA. For THE WORLD. Probably spent a lot of time training up, shouting motherfucker at a lot of bread, punching wheat fields. I bet it'd make a really inspiring montage.

>Fury really died in Winter Soldier
>out of respect for what he'd done for their people this skrull becomes Fury 2 Electric Boogaloo

why did Fury look at the Skrull's dick?

wanted to make sure the Skrull wasn't jewish

wouldn't you?

I wonder where surferboy skrull is right now

Wanted to make sure they weren't a threat to white men

He wanted to know if they even have dicks or what the fuck do they even have?

It could have been a woman for all he knows, it could be Genderless or something super wacky. I s not every day you get to see something so abstract and out of your concept of reality.

Curiosity is natural.

>you see illegals, I see science guys, special agents...

>There is one (1) Skrull left on the planet Earth.
Huho..

I mean, they aren't Toast and maybe he is okay with triangle sandwich and it's just Triangle toast he can't eat, but still...

Attached: 0.jpg (637x319, 25K)

>That'd be interesting, though it'd still suck if Talos just left him behind.
After they defeat the Kree, the refugee fall back on earth.maybe Talos send him a message to come back.

yes i know it's that skurll, but the point is, where did he go after he escaped the train?

He went on a bus.

If it was intentional, loose thread for sequel.
If not, plot hole.
Since Captain Marvel wasn't all that great, I call plot hole.

>If not, plot hole.
That's not what plot hole is. Sequel or not, you call this a lose thread, which isn't a big deal here, because it's not important for the overall plot of the movie.

Don't think it matters anyway. The Skrulls aren't evil in this movie.

Look at that pained expression. He's suffering through it to preserve his badass image. Everyone is giving Cap shit for "language", imagine The field day they would have with his aversion to triangle sandwiches.

Why'd they kill off Science Guy like that it didn't need to be done

Attached: science guy.png (714x945, 1.14M)