Just because you admit it doesn't make it okay, Alex

Just because you admit it doesn't make it okay, Alex.
How's that Netflix show coming along by the way?

Attached: D1QgISgU8AAIDEf.jpg (1004x1366, 211K)

How's ur Netflix show going op? Oh wait you don't have one either, but at least that bitch boy has gravity falls. What do you have?

Fuck off Luke.

It's that you again, Luke?

Kill yourself pathetic fuckwad

Alex was a staff writer for Spider-Verse and Detective Pikachu so he's working.

Every /gfg/ thread in a nutshell for those that didn’t watch it as it aired
>incestfags
>footfags
>DEEP loreposting
>Stanley is the superior Stan twin, fuck Great Asshole Ford
>Pepsi Max
>Dipper’s cheeks
>Dipper Goes To Taco Bell
>ThompGodfags
>WenDipfags
>Pacifica’s giant titties
>PaDippicafags
>Billdipfags
>Roadside Attraction is shit
>I want to fuck Dipper
>I want to fuck Pacifica
>I want to fuck Mabel
>I want to fuck Wendy
>I want to fuck Rule 63 TJ Miller
>I want to fuck Bill
>I want to fuck Stan, not Ford.
>Mabel is cute. CUTE! (Pre-Love God)
>Mabel is a cunt. CUNT! (Post Love God)
>The Northern Pines Meltdown
>gay chubby chasers that came out of fucking nowhere and thankfully rebounded after the show was over by migrating to Big City Greens and start lusting over the dad

Attached: 89516C8C-54C1-4854-B2D4-2776AC874168.jpg (671x431, 205K)

Based greentext GF poster

Attached: 1542695548665.webm (576x480, 1.12M)

>years after the show ends, basement-dwelling neckbeards on Yea Forums are still SEETHING because Hirsch bamboozled them with a fake spoiler leak

Stay mad, OP. Your eternal tears are delicious. And it's hilarious to know you'll genuinely never move past this.

Attached: batman33.jpg (486x409, 45K)

Yea Forums is also still hung up about Korra
and Samurai Jack
and Adventure Time
Probably forevermore

>The Northern Pines Meltdown
what kind if shitshow was that?

>seccessful white male
>DEMONIZE HIM

I'd pity fuck her, then leave after she's passed out. W/out even a note on the nightstand.

And homestuck, dont' forget homestuck. Yea Forums is so butthurt about it we don't even shitpost about it. Nobody wants to even remember it existed.

Don't baitpost, faggot.

Yes how could we demonize a (((fellow white person))).

I never got why he made the fake spoiler about McGucket. He was genuinely the Ponyhead of Gravity Falls, an aggressively unfunny and uninteresting character that the show staff loved forcing down our throats every episode. That being said, you've already posted that shit bait post before, I think with that same generic capeshit reaction image too.

Hirsch is a piece of shit because of the way he conducts himself, an adulterous manbaby, and the worst type of person that talks about politics: the one that gets offended when you DON'T want to talk politics.

Why are you posting a photo of yourself?
This isn't /soc/

Gingers are white, hell they are ultraviolet white!

>adulterous

You misspelled chad

Hirsch's case gotta be the first one I ever heard where Yea Forums is mad that he finished it when he wanted it.

Usually cartoons these days go two ways, either you keep going until you go stale or you get canceled when you were doing good. Why do people hate that Hirsch stopped it in season 2?

>inb4 "They were gonna make a season 3 but stupid Hirsch said no!"

Because stopping an entire staff of writers, animators, producers, etc. Is as easy as one guy, even if showrunner, walking in the room and say '"stop everything we are done"

>being this OBSESSED that you're genuinely upset at someone making a joke about themselves

Actually it is that easy. In fact, Hirsch was about to walk away after the cliffhanger on season 1. He had to be convinced by one of those Orange Man Bad talk show hosts (Forgot which one exactly, then again whats the difference?) to continue doing the show because their kid liked it.

The problem with Alex is, he has talent and he knows it, but he refuses to really devote himself to anything for long, so unless he's doing little pet projects (ie, writing rough draft scripts for Detective Pikachu that get rejected), he gets burnt out too quickly. Gravity Falls still left many unanswered questions and the last half of season 2 was rushed and unsatisfying, he left the animation business on a bad note and his only other outlet to communicating with fans (twitter) he tends to act like a massive asshat on.

Attached: HOL UP.png (967x947, 656K)

Sounds like bullshit to me. No way would have the entire team AND Disney excs be okay if he would have tried. Or he would but the show would have continued without him.

I'm not trying to defend Hirsch as a person, but rather I fell it was better for GF to retire when it did than later. Seasons are given in determinate sets of episodes with Disney, you cant ask for less eps in one season or more. Another 20 ep season would have bloated shit up.

Or I could be wrong, I just see Star Vs and how shit it uses is episodes or how Ducktales got a third season despite already revealing the big show mystery. I feel GF dodged a bullet.

>Orange Man Bad talk show
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Manletposters type almost exclusively in copy-pasted meme speak that is virtually unintelligible if you didn’t spend 24/7 on gfg

Why do show creators owe us more than they’re inspired to create? I’d rather have a showrunner end something when they feel they’re done with the story than drag it out past their point of motivation/inspiration. If you’re mad GF is over, Disney owns it, they could legally make a season 3 without Hirsch any time they want. I’d rather have creators follow whatever their inspiration is than churn out something they don’t like

LOK and SJS5 were kicks in the balls to fans of either franchise. Don't pretend it was just Yea Forums being Yea Forums.

>He had to be convinced by one of those Orange Man Bad talk show hosts to continue doing the show
[Citation needed]

>still left many unanswered questions
Like what?

>and the last half of season 2 was rushed and unsatisfying
Really? I liked the ending.

They're just cartoons. There's plenty of things I didn't like but I just moved on and stopped thinking about them. You sound like one of those autistic faggots who still bitch about how Jar Jar Binks raped their childhood.

>He had to be convinced by one of those Orange Man Bad talk show
You mean the news?

Sounds like he's fixated on the idea of Hirsch hating Trump and that's the only reason he cared to imagine this entire scenario to justify being upset about Hirsch. Why you'd give a shit about some fat moneygrubbing Israel-loving New Yorker is anyone's guess though.

I think I came in around Golf War and all of this was still a thing/going to be a thing. I guess I didn't miss much during S1.

Come on, SJS5 wasn't THAT bad, sure it was pretty mediocre half way through, but no one can deny that first 3 episodes were fucking great and I liked last few episodes near the finale, Ashi is still trash tho

Even TMoGF didn't fall for it. It's weird how Alex really pushes that he trolled Yea Forums when the main thread it was shown in were pretty passively interested in it at best. It was the tumblr fandom that started making theories and that's where it actually blew up. But imagine a cartoon creator shitting on tumblr's intellect.

It was a clever idea for the early days of Yea Forums/Tumblr fandom. Not unlike when The Simpsons leaked fake scripts to throw off people during Who Shot Mr Burns. Doing that again would be old hat though, new show creators should get trickier

No one can answer this question without making up some grand persecution story involving meme-speak and rage-fueled ranting about how Hirsch is 4’3 and lives in a trash can and molests make-a-wish kids

>new show creators should get trickier
If I had a cartoon I'd use up 2 episode slots (if I had enough, like 20 in a season) and make two different versions of a big story. Then at the last minute go up to the person airing it and tell them which to air. The other one would go unreleased except on a DVD or internet exclusive. I think that Simpsons example did something similar.

I could probably think up something better and more creative given time and a reason to actually try.

Attached: 1436744392091.jpg (419x304, 14K)

>Come on, SJS5 wasn't THAT bad
>was created for the sole purpose of giving the original 4 seasons a conclusion
>ended up full of contradictions to the origial seasons and with general bad writings

>that first 3 episodes were fucking great
t. muh cool adult cartoon violence

>Ashi is still trash
Based in that regard