Am I the only one excited for GOTG 3 only in terms of the upcoming Phase 4 Marvel Slate. I mean

Am I the only one excited for GOTG 3 only in terms of the upcoming Phase 4 Marvel Slate. I mean
>>Spider-Man Far From Home will continue the two degrees off Spider-Man
>>Black Widow is...Black Widow
>>Eternals are literal whos (and I know that's a forced meme, but nobody knows the Eternals)
>>Shang-Chi is lamer Iron Fist
>>Black Panther 2 probably needs more stuff announced for it as it used up most of BP lore in the first film.
>>Captain Marvel 2 will probably be more eh.
>>Dr. Strange 2 will need more info, at least for me

I just feel like Gunn GOTG 3 will be the only film that will click upcoming.

Attached: tumblr_p87zplR2Bi1vcvyqro1_1280.jpg (750x740, 225K)

>falling for the shang chi meme
oof

I'm most excited for more Carol, but it'll be cool to see Gunn get to finish his trilogy even if vol 2 was a step down.

Adam fucking Warlock finally!

Never change, Mantisfag.

Who here /jumpingship/ after endgane

I'm looking forward to FFH and Mysterio, GotG3 though I'm also very excited for but it'll happen in 2021/2022 so might as well focus on each em see you as it comes

You forgot Dr. Strange 2 where Dr. Strange fuses Bucky and Falcon DBZ style into one giant person with four arms and two faces on one head like Voldemort to fight the Juggernaut.

Attached: the mountain super sword.jpg (570x760, 79K)

The only two good ones are Mantis and Rocket
Everyone else is just pointless

>>Eternals are literal whos (and I know that's a forced meme, but nobody knows the Eternals)
Ah yes, I forgot how famous the Guardians were before they got the best MCU movies to date.
>>Black Widow is...Black Widow
Never gonna happen, they just don't wanna deny it's an option in the open.

>Black Widow is...Black Widow
Fuck it, I'm excited for the BW movie. I've enjoyed her character so far and I like the idea of an MGS-esque superhero espionage flick. I'd much rather see a BW movie than a CM movie

>Black Panther 2 probably needs more stuff announced for it as it used up most of BP lore in the first film.
Sadly, this is true. But considering the creative team from the first is back, I have no doubt that the sequel is going to be good. I just hope they bring back Klaue.

Shang Chi has a better chance of being good than the Iron Fist show did though, what with the terrible dude that played Fist.

I am hyped for Fantastic Four and yes I believe they will get a film in Phase 4. It's too good of a opportunity to not do it. Can you imagine the hype when they announce the phase 4 slate and it transforms into the Fantastic four logo.

Attached: download (2).png (225x225, 5K)

Attached: 1525912472049.jpg (564x862, 63K)

>a four in a circle?? what does that mean tho???
>its some superhero team, the fantastical four, i think they fight galacticus or something
>oh yeah the guys with the golem guy
>WHERE ARE THE XMEN???!?!?
You know this is what the comments will look like.

>Ah yes, I forgot how famous the Guardians were before they got the best MCU movies to date.
Yea Forums was ALL ABOUT the GOTG well before the movie was announced. That was the time of Awesome Man and GTAVCR. But thing is, Eternals haven't been relevant for even longer than the 2008 GOTG team.

People know the FF because they keep thinking Galactus will be the next Thanos.

>Black Panther 2 probably needs more stuff announced for it as it used up most of BP lore in the first film.

Hardly.

They could adapt A Nation Under Our Feet and show Wakanda's violent transition to a democracy.
They could adapt Enemy of the State (the first one) and pit Black Panther vs whatever is left of the Avengers (remind them that he doesn't give a shit for foreign laws and left nearly a dozen random guys dead in his first movie and he has his Hatut Zeraze embedded all around the globe spying on everybody).
They could just pull the Achebe stuff out of The Client/EotS and lean into the immigration narrative.
They could do the Enemy of the State II arc with XCon and the vague threat of Russian intelligence operatives causing a major rift between Black Panther/Wakanda and Iron Man/USA.
They could adapt See Wakanda and Die and use Black Panther to kick off Secret Invasion for Phase IV.
They could use Black Panther to wrap-up after Avengers 4 and start the Illuminati, or start the Ultimates.
They could use BP as a vehicle to introduce Doctor Doom and the FF, or Namor.

If you think Black Panther's lore is used up then you don't know anything about the character.

I figured he meant to the general audience. It's hard to imagine fans who are into the cosmic side of marvel but who have no idea who the eternals are though. It doesn't matter if a fringe group values them or not, to the general audience it might as well be exactly the same as GotG, or even Iron Man, and the MCU has done well with characters they had never heard of before.

I’d have been hyped for a Shang Chi movie if it had an experienced director in the wuxia genre heading it.

>>Shang-Chi is lamer Iron Fist
I admit that I don't understand why Shang-Chi would get a movie while Iron Fist was relegated to a shitty Neflix show.

>Spider-Man Far From Home will continue the two degrees off Spider-Man

Its got Mysterio, so eh. Might be cool

>Black Widow is...Black Widow

Could make an alright spy movie.

>Eternals are literal wh-

Gaiman wrote a really good Eternals book, and the original by Kirby was nice. Plus there was the relationship with Thor. An Eternals movie would be good if they can tie it to the Asgardians and Thor. ANd of course, Thanos

>Shang-Chi is lamer Iron Fist

Agreed. Only way it can be good is if they actually feature Iron Fist

>Dr. Strange 2 will need more info, at least for me

Could be really, REALLY cool if the Living Tribunal turns up

>Captain Marvel 2 will probably be more eh.

All agreed

And, as always, the only MCU movie I really want is a Nova movie.

Pom Klementief is HOT

>And, as always, the only MCU movie I really want is a Nova movie.
Well it's "percolating" according to Feige and Adam McKay was super convinced they were working on it. But seeing how they got the Fantastic Four and the X-Men they probably will put Nova in the backburner.

>Fantastic Four in Phase 4
Pottery

That would piss me off if a Nova movie is put on the backburner

I mean, they already established the Nova Corps. And Thanos pretty much fucked up Xandar. Just get a Nova movie out before you do the Fantastic 4 and X-Men. Nova would go well with the Cosmic Marvel stuff

>being literal zoomers
Does mommy know you're browsing a site for grown-ups?

he can be doing stuff off-camera that doesn't get mentioned until later like all the stuff skipped between captain america getting frozen and iron man 1

>ANd of course, Thanos
They've played up Thanks the good guy of his own story and downplayed his Death infatuation. So the Eternals come from Titan?

If they do Doctor Doom as well as they did Thanos, I'm all for it.