Give me a recommendation. Samus doesn't have to be related but she IS cute

Give me a recommendation. Samus doesn't have to be related but she IS cute.

Attached: 3pm1n2c2hye21.jpg (1000x1200, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2SDqg7YV_ws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Samus would be perfect for DC or Marvel Cosmic.

She's everything Marvel wishes Carol was.

Samus is basically Nintendo Captain Marvel.

Attached: dd2jn98-9c931c92-1138-49c4-8b04-5ee28edd2f08.jpg (929x1363, 589K)

Completely unrelated characters.

except she's cool

Attached: Samus Flex.png (1098x921, 907K)

Not really, they have nothing in common.

She fits Marvel better. DC Cosmic messes with their magic side way too often. Tie her with the Shi'ar, have her go on adventures with Death's Head, and be Stark's secret crush. Oh, and make her a redhead again.

Because they're outer space girls?

Samus needs her own movie

No, she just needs another game. Other M fucked Samus's character.

Please refrain from insulting Samus by comparing her to Captain Marvel.

>Tfw Metroid cartoon directed by Gendy Tartakovsky never ever

youtu.be/2SDqg7YV_ws

Carol-fags need to leave

OP, are you actually going to read/watch anything or are you just pretending?

I recommend Prophet. It's about surviving in alien environments and killing aliens.

Attached: 1460342617396.jpg (1200x8888, 3.02M)

Seriously. No matter where I go, no matter what thread I visit, there's always some Carolfag shitting up the place. Jesus Christ, stay in your fucking lanes and stop spaming the place.

Attached: 1553023153197.jpg (195x221, 16K)

No, samus is space batman, read the fucking lire.

Realistically, a Metroid cartoon would be best served by being a Samurai Jack style solo adventure, often with no dialogue whatsoever. Just Samus alone on an alien planet, murdering the shit out of everything that needs to get murdered.

>popular Yea Forums character is mentioned a lot on Yea Forums

Attached: 1553213044475.png (500x460, 25K)

Not really. The thing that makes Samus work is that she's almost entirely silent, functioning more as an extension of the player. Since we're role playing as Samus, we're free to make up a personality for her outside of her work. Want her to be a steadfast hero with no personal flaws holding her back and the unwavering adoration of anyone she strikes up a conversation with? Go for it. Want her to be grizzled bounty hunter struggling with interpersonal relationships with a side of mild, but responsible alcoholism? All yours, buddy. Want her to be some omnisexual degenerate pervert practically begging men/women/aliens to remodel her asshole in-between missions? So do a lot of people, and there's even plenty of fanart to go with that headcanon.

But most of all, she's a functional blank slate with a mostly defined backstory that's simultaneously very light on defining her as a person beyond what's immediately important to her role in the universe, and because of that, you're free to fill in the blanks with whatever you imagine would make her your ideal space heroine.

That is, until Other M happened, and with luck, the universe will go forward pretending it never happened.

Danvers, on the other hand, is pretty much defined at this point, and their current characterization's a bit wooden, in my opinion. Hopefully she's better in Endgame.

Attached: samus-aran-metroid-prime.jpg (2560x1600, 544K)

Nigger, I'm in a Metroid thread. Stark, Batman and Superman are for more popular than Carl Manvers; you don't see them spammed all the fucking time in unrelated threads. Keep your shit in your threads. I didn't go to a Captain Fungus thread to complain.

Attached: 1515823674266.jpg (325x293, 18K)

also Ridley is a more smug Aku

How would the relationship between Kazuma Kiryu and Samus Aran be?

Attached: 20190302213436_1.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

I hate her latex Zero gimpsuit so much.

The gymwear ones were cooler looking and was less blatantly pandering to otaku needledicks.
No fucking high heels for certain.

Samus is dating Little Mac

So, there's a chance in a crossover

Attached: 20190302065955_1.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>some Nip
>satisfying Samus
Nah, Samus needs the Extremis-Enhanced IronCock.

Attached: ironmanextremis.png (490x246, 174K)

Kiryu can't even get into Tekken

Attached: t7neganintrocut.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Attached: fuckYou.jpg (125x106, 2K)

>Stark
>Satisfying a space woman

Attached: 2132131.jpg (655x583, 79K)

Zero Suit is nice, it's just the heels that are dumb

Well... it's a good street fighter in his own.
Like Majima, but i don't mention him yet.
Nobody loves him.

Attached: 201810155388646984010477292.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Fuck's sake Tommeh, Gamora's an alien who can chew diamonds, and her lovers have been Nova and Space-Jesus. Stark could add soem Extremis and satisfy Samus though; she's a woman with flexible space-bird DNA... And lots of people like the ship, so get off my back!
I don't know, I'm generally not a fan of normies x supers relationships. I don't see how it could possibly work. Lois x Superman still baffles me.

>Kazuma Kiryu
>Normie
Look, I know that he has no superpowers other than to generate aura from his shoulders and cause enormous damage with heat movements, but it's not so normal if more on the beginning of the YK6 almost dies.
And he regenerates in a short time.

Attached: 32119374.9_0hgwumt7nch21.jpg (640x355, 31K)

Okay man, it's your ship. I just don't think it'd work with an alien hybrid Amazon blondie space bounty hunter... What would they even have in common?

Attached: Zero.Suit.Samus.full.1927710.jpg (853x1200, 1.08M)

What would she have in common with Tony Stark?

I really don't know.
I'm actually shipping Kiryu x Korra as a crossover autist ship

Attached: Blessed.png (960x540, 278K)

For one she's an action-girl, and like a good James Bond homage, Stark loves them. Two, she's wearing an alien uber-armor. he'd find that fascinating, and they could find lots of common ground on the engineering side. Three, Stark always wants to take the next step and go to the stars; it's why he joined the GotG. Considering that Samus is a blank personality wise, I already found one area of bonding and two areas of interest. Shit, Samus may see him as a dumb weakling, fuck if I know. I just think the armor theme meshes well.
Aha...

Attached: 1515947932027.png (404x671, 289K)

Stay with you Yea Forums x Yea Forums ship.
I have a own mine.
>inb4 the same question
Well...
>Both are hot
>Both are tragic (maybe Korra is less if every BDSM scene have rape)
>Both are powerful (in their own way)
>Both are considered Gary Stu/Mary sue by the fandom. (Idk the case of Kiryu, but in Korra are right)
>Kazuma Kiryu is the glorified version of Mako

Attached: BakaMitaix2.png (1062x449, 463K)

Samus showed a bit of character in the Prime games.

I guess that fits better than Samus. I'm not into either, but from cultural osmosis, sure, I can kinda see that.

I think people overplay the silent protagonist traits. It's a big part to her character, yes, but she can work when she's more chatty. The games too (even, and especially, discounting Other M) also inform some small bits of personality beyond what the player inserts. Prime, Super, Metroid II (and especially the Samus Returns remake), and yes, even Fusion all give details on the character of Samus. They leave leeway for the player to come up with their own ideas for some things, but all of them show she's not as blank as people tend to imply.

Samus and Joey is probably the best example of this, as it focuses on her character as established through bits of in-game actions, the foundation from the (canon, I might add) first manga, and some fairly sensible guesses from the mangaka. The Samus of Samus and Joey is heroic, a longsuffering protector of the innocent, but one with little patience for reckless behavior. She's also fiercely independent, but will accept help when it's needed and will give credit where it's due. All things that fit in with the portrayal of Samus in the games.

Also OP, read Samus and Joey.

Attached: SamusAndJoey11.jpg (1400x2179, 1.47M)

Thanks for understanding, my friend.

Attached: 1549666195616.jpg (400x546, 137K)

>popular Yea Forums character
user, CM having 30 autistic fans that make a new thread every day does not make her popular

Attached: WhitePower.jpg (500x529, 44K)

Elizabeth Debicki should play her that would be very nice.

Clark is the ultimate normie what are you talking about?

Too slender. better to go for a bit of a shorter Samus who can get /fit/, than a lanket one.
I know that, but it's the power difference I can't get over. It's just how I am with all characters. I'm just not afan of purely civillian romances.

Samus is absurdly tall. That get overlooked a lot, but she's a statuesque amazon type.

Any sort of /fit/ for just about any actress will all be up to trainers for any hypothetical film anyway.

She's canonically 6'2" or 6'3". Tall, even for a guy, but not absurdly. Problem is women of such heights can't add the necessary muscle. Just grab some 5'10" or 6'0" at most, actress, buff her up, and use movie magic.

>Goes out of her way to kill Space Pirates given at every opportunity
>Blows up planets or space stations like it's going out of style
>Kills her arch-nemesis with extreme prejudice, and if he comes back, she just tries to kill him even harder
>Adopted by an advanced race of bird-people
>Is infused with bird-people DNA to become a superhuman freak bird-human

Batman is nothing like Samus, stories about getting revenge for murdered parents go way fucking past Batman.

FUCKING LMAO MY DUDE

>except she's cool
correct

>Having an overly aggressive push = Popular
Just like our flawless President. Glad to know we're on the same page buddy.

t. Dobson

You are me.

I was put on the spot and went with transmetropolitan
I'll try to remember to look for that but I don't get out to comic book stores very often

Heh, my tripfag name is not related for that shit.

god you fucking faggot stop bringing your self insert into every god damn thread.

>mfw this autist is actually proud of this
I never thought I’d “meet” someone like (you)...

Attached: F986AA22-5D80-430E-98CE-0E59F3B373A7.gif (307x173, 1.76M)

Why are you obsessed with muscle? She's fit, not a weight lifter. She uses the suit for the strength.

thank mr. skeltal

No she's not and you Carolfags need to leave.

>Her lovers have been Nova and Space-Jesus
Now that you mention Dick Rider, Samus and Nova would be pretty rad, they can bond over their share hatred of space bugs, their love of animals, them being corrupted by eldritch abominations, plus the whole patrolling Space.

Samus would definitely think the way he killed Annihilus would be rad.

Attached: Annihilus fatality.jpg (2560x1931, 772K)

Theres a special place in hell for carolfags.

Dammit Rich, stop fucking all the hawt babes in the universe. What’s next; Frankie Ray?!

Hey he can't hep it, even when he was a lanky dweeb and wasn't even trying the hawt babes still wanted him.

Attached: Valkyrieflirting.jpg (1242x1920, 916K)

Attached: 1495839488995.png (595x160, 23K)

Samus is the ballerist motherfucker out there.

Attached: 1373927132174.jpg (513x750, 108K)

yeah , she's popular just like the inhumans.

REMEMBER THE INHUMANS, GUYS?

FUCK THE X-MEN, THE INHUMANS IS WHERE IT IS AT!

Attached: Inhumans-SDCC-2017-poster-Jae-Lee[1].jpg (1200x680, 325K)

>Brie will never get to play Samus in a movie like she wants to because Nintendo is allergic to live action and by the time they get over that Brie will be an old hag.

Feels good.

Attached: Samusdoodlecute.jpg (564x457, 36K)

>this thread is now protected
>pic related

Attached: bHFudlC1.jpg (900x1200, 597K)

>Nova force infused Chozo hybrid babies with Chozo suits
Their kid would be an unstoppable beast, but a sexy unstoppable beast with a cool as fuck armor, killer abs and a well toned ass.

Other M Samus, maybe

Samus is canonically for the player or no one

Wrong

Attached: Samus Mac flick.jpg (1024x731, 90K)

Mac is in a committed relationship with Sandman’s tomboy musclegirl daughter who I wish was real

She's wearing a latex dominatrix suit, high heels and swings a space whip.

Its trash.

Why does Dobson love Other M so much despite screaming to everyone that will listen what a feminist he is? Is he just a natural contrarian?

I personally wish that Samus was just a robot. Making her a strong independent womyn just opened up too many problems. First she needed to be sexy and have a complex backstory about her parents. Then she needed a zero suit. And then she needed to be emotional and vulnerable. And then Other M happened.

After that, I despise the concept of a woman being sexualized period, if only because of the aftermath that follows.

Attached: Samus reads your post in disgust.png (488x249, 245K)

I prefer characters, male or female, when they just wear their full suits of armour all the time. Like Doomguy.

The fully armoured look is just so much cooler.

Wow what a cool redesign! I hope netflix makes a metroid cartoon with this!

Attached: shimsham.jpg (2048x1168, 200K)

Samus had a brother that survived the massacre of her childhood?

Attached: 299.jpg (2000x3000, 693K)

Attached: 1283185373144.jpg (900x1895, 391K)

>You'll never have a tall hot girlfriend with a thing for manlets
>sadfrog.bmp

Attached: bdd.png (1024x668, 449K)

>metroid thread
>it's all zero suit faggotry or shipping

Attached: 1550012535239.png (784x675, 432K)

But Samus has never talked. Never ever. EVER never ever never ever nevererever.

Attached: 1548373978618.jpg (690x452, 480K)

What else is there to talk about when it comes to Samus

Oh god. Pack it up everybody! ACfag has entered the thread!