"When this team was already playing with a bat on their chest, [people] in the United States were still chasing bisons."

>"When this team was already playing with a bat on their chest, [people] in the United States were still chasing bisons."

Valencia CF to new DC Comics' lawsuit over the bat logo

What the fuck is DC problem?

actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/309066-comics-denunciar-valencia-logo-murcielago/amp

Attached: 1553035290025.jpg (700x420, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_(heraldry)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got an english link?

DC obviously needs some money so they’re sucking a poor smaller company dry

Hi CaptainSalt

DC invented bats, took them years of Biological and genetic studies but when they finally managed to create such fabulous creature, a fucking soccer team thought it was cool to use an AMERICAN made design on their shitty logo. how the fuck is this acceptable?

valencia had the bat logo since 1919

Attached: 787.jpg (726x484, 171K)

Lol

"The heraldic use of the bat in Valencia, Catalonia and the Balearic Islands has its origins in a winged dragon or Wyrm (vibra or víbria) that was crowning the helmet or cimera reial of the Kings of Aragon. Although traditionally the dragon helmet is ascribed to king James I of Aragon (1208 – 1276),[1] reliable documents state that the winged dragon cimera reial didn't appear over the helmet until Peter IV of Aragon's reign (1319 – 1387).

There is also a legend that says that thanks to the humble intervention of a bat, king James I of Aragon was able to win a crucial battle against the Saracens that allowed him to win Valencia for his kingdom. However, original documents state that the animal was a swallow and not a bat."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_(heraldry)

Hi Cucky, my faithful sidekick

Are they going to sue bacardi next?

The bat has been a national symbol for valencia since the fucking reconquista baka

over my fucking cold dead body

Attached: 33.jpg (450x281, 35K)

>That 2014 logo
Why's everything gotta be simplified to hell and back nowadays, 1941 or 2012 were already as simple as it needs to be

so you don't get sued. it didn't work tho.

I get the point they were trying to make and it is a good one, but technically they were 50 years of the mark with that bison comment

The bat is Valencia's heraldric animal, how could any judge look at this lawsuit and think it's legit? How could any company think suing over this is a good idea?

>murrica
>thinking

It would be harder to sue if they kept the original realistic Bat they had from 1919 to 1940 instead of replacing it for one identical to Batman logo.

it doesn't look anything like the batman logo.

It kinda looks like one of the older ones.

Fuck Batman

>poor smaller company dry
>poor
>Valencia football club
Heh, americans.