Man I miss Sym-Bionic Titan

Ships you once had that never happened/ you know will never happen

Attached: whywasitcanceled.jpg (301x167, 9K)

>Megas and Symbiotic will never get real conclusions

Why does CN hate Action Mech Fake Anime?

Well, If toys and merch wont sell and they aren't as popular as the current colorful fartfest they put on the prime time block, they'll move it to a really dumb time. Symbionic was canceled because they didn't think toys would sell for it. A real shame.

ENOUGH WITH THE TOYS

CN needs to live in the world of realism and do what Netflix does they very clearly dont understand that there focus groups are enormous wastes of time and fail to realize much older demographics specifically from this and many other social media sites are watching their shows instead and not paying a dime for the shitty merch they're pumping out

Just make an adult block of shows for those types of people if you can't seem to figure out this age demographic problem you've been fighting since the early to mid 2000's

Yeah, I really can't see how they can't figure it out. Actual kids today don't really care much for watching TV. Honestly, I hope Adult Swim will pick it up. It clearly wasn't made for younger audiences.

One problem, that shit cost money and they don't know for sure that it's going to pay off. People seem to forget that CN is a business not a art studio. If something doesn't make money and it isn't cheap they don't do it anymore.

Unlikely CN legally (technically) doesn't own the rights to Megas and Symbiotic anymore like they own certain aspects of the IP but legally they only own so much of it.

Same goes for a lot of other shows that CN hasn't fully transitioned over to Boomerang yet

That's probably a really good thing. I've actually seen in recent times many people have asked Genndy Tartovsky if one day it'll be revived time and time again. He says that one day it's something that he'd love to do and that he wants to work with adult swim again. There's nothing in the works right now, but maybe later in the future.

Why the fuck even claim to be a cartoon channel anymore? Maybe Snyder really was on to something that we were never gonna appreciate under any context or conditions but he saw what Disney and Nick were doing with its live action blocks and realized "Why even make cartoons if low effort garbage likes this either makes the same amount of money if it was animated or somehow more then if it was animated"

Why do you think Adult Swim is such a fucking dumpster fire right now you look at show like 12 Oz mouse a show that Yea Forums loves but doesn't understand that whole show was a social experiment to prove just how nickel and dimey an animation studio can reach and it gives them grim ideas on how we can make this into a new industry standard

We're living in a fucking clown world where Flintstones and Scooby Doo with its limited animation technics are gonna be seen as high frame input shows once the industry decides that from an animation perspective every show will need to be Aqua Teen, 12 Oz, and Problem Solvers level of animation just to make back the money it invested into the project

True. If they can't a good budget to start it back, I know for certain that a good many people would help kickstart it. God knows I would.

Whatever happened to that rumor that floated around Yea Forums that Gennedy doesn't even care about the Samurai Jack IP and now from a legal standpoint the IP is now 100% owned by CN so if they wanted to they could make some Samurai Jack movie's OVA's of certain characters if they still feel the need to wanna make money off this block.

>Kickstarters

You mean scamstarters? Those literally never work. Cuphead and Hat in Time are like 2 examples of a kickstarter actually working a worse example of kickstarter backfiring disasterfully is you get something on par with what Bee and Puppycat turned into

Yep. Its a shit world we live in for all entertainment these days. Not just entertainment either, it's just about everyone. Companies are far more concerned with making a profit than making something good. I understand that they have to make a profit. Its an absolute necessity. But how can they expect to do that if they won't release anything with some effort put into it?

It seems you have a hard time getting your head around the idea that our opinions don't matter because economics is a cold bitch that just wants you to make the money and hold onto your money.

Its true, kickstarters and all that are usually a scam. Could go with patreon, same shit different name. The difference is that Genndy would have to make the choice of doing that. Of course kickstarters fail from people you've never heard of trying to make a quick buck. Thing is SBT has already had one full season, and Genndy is reknowned for his works. It's different if you know what you're going to get in terms of a good product.

>Ill post this topic later.
>Changing topic to "We're complaining about CN cancelling good shows" thread

Attached: 1549721367503.png (680x680, 124K)

cuphead wasn't funded in kickstarter, it had microsoft money. You're getting it confused with shovel knight, probably

Do you not understand how much real animation cost? Why Bee and Puppycat looks so different from their pilot? It's because they still have to cut all the corners if they want make it within the budget. Sad part is only a network would have the resources to make a proper show.

In that case, I guess the only hope IS that Genndy does work with Adult Swim. Otherwise there's probably no chance.

Attached: 1552098862423.gif (498x498, 613K)

I honestly don't care who he works for it seems like he getting a easy job and a FAT check from Sony for making alright movies.

Selling toys hasn't been a viable method of supporting cartoons for quiet a while. Is there anything that could fill the gap? My gut says mobile games would be the way to go, but I don't really know.

Honestly, I think it'll be ok. Games wont help much at all either. Genndy HAS been making bankloads off of making movies.

>Wouldn't it be a twist if those three Hotel Transylvania movies were to build up money to bring it back

Ilana is my wife

Sheleftherpeoplebehind

She'll always be best princess

Attached: tumblr_li8bdqbIgX1qgijrgo1_500.jpg (500x313, 96K)