Captain Marvel #3 Storytime

Gather around, Carol Corps. Another issue of Captain Carol: Ms Danvers, in which she goes Binary and leads an insurrection against a literal patriarch who wants to breed with her.

No, I'm not being ironic, it's cheesy but good. Get in here.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-000.jpg (1192x1833, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/status/1108477761260126208
newsarama.com/44367-marvel-comics-june-2019-solicitations.html
twitter.com/McKelvie/status/1109256737809461248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck yeah Caroltime!
She's in JJ & Avengers this week too.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-001.jpg (1192x1833, 442K)

Bump if you're reading, thanks to those who already did.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-002.jpg (1192x1833, 536K)

Now this is more like it. I don't get why she's treated as if she can't just blast the fuck out of everything around her, but I'm glad to see Thompson remembered her power level.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-003.jpg (2385x1833, 1.11M)

We stan a powerful queen.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-004.jpg (1192x1833, 432K)

>Lovely, super-powerful fungus
Oh c'mon Thompson, why!

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-005.jpg (1192x1833, 556K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-006.jpg (1192x1833, 596K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-007.jpg (1192x1833, 612K)

Brie enjoys collecting mushrooms, she's talked about being disappointed about missing a festival for it the last couple years.

>nope.jpg

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-008.jpg (1192x1833, 509K)

I actually wasn't aware of this. Glad there's precedent, but damn, not the right time for that joke.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-009.jpg (1192x1833, 528K)

She's gonna strangle you if you don't behave, Som.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-010.jpg (1192x1833, 540K)

This scene is eerily similar to her "death" scene in Civil War II. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, though.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-011.jpg (1192x1833, 600K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-012.jpg (2385x1833, 1.23M)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-013.jpg (1192x1833, 560K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-014.jpg (1192x1833, 492K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-015.jpg (1192x1833, 459K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-016.jpg (1192x1833, 553K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-017.jpg (1192x1833, 438K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-018.jpg (1192x1833, 558K)

Hahaha! You'll never guess who just showed up!

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-019.jpg (1192x1833, 473K)

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-020.jpg (1192x1833, 627K)

And that's it, hope you enjoyed it, I know I did. This has been a good relaunch and I hope it's a mainstay.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-021.jpg (1192x1833, 619K)

Thanks OP.
Have some #4 previews!

Attached: D2IaISnUwAApaAJ.jpg:large.jpg (1350x1129, 182K)

Attached: D2IaLy2VAAAHewQ.jpg:large.jpg (1639x718, 186K)

twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/status/1108477761260126208

Attached: D2IaLyPUYAAL4PL.jpg:large.jpg (1572x501, 154K)

That bright purple light is probably what's keeping her under mind control, I bet.
Jennifer with war paint is hnnngh.

>another average Marvel book carried by decent art

Is this still Simon's powers?

ROUND 2! FIGHT!

Hmmm

Attached: ezgif-2-2537aa83c8f0.jpg (450x647, 65K)

How long until Rafa-Ell is canon? he's the biggest Carol fanboy in the world.

Any bets as to how many issues this shitshow gets before marvel relaunched it again?

He's already appeared back in v8.

Attached: Captain Marvel (2014-) 009-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.79M)

Every direct-market aimed Marvel ongoing gets bi-annual or shorter relaunches and it's been that way for the better part of a decade.

Attached: carol-k.png (310x282, 169K)

Funny you bring this up with Captain Marvel yet the deluge of miniseries (some of them with only 3 issues) from February to April goes unnoticed. I guess for the likes of you it's better to flood the market with pointless minis than a sporadic relaunch that happens with pretty much every other title.

Not every other title hits cancellation numbers like Carol does.

They often do, in fact. Plus once you acknowledge that most titles get relaunched anyway, you realize it matters very little if they underperform or not.

Carol's never hit cancellation numbers. Which is why she still has an ongoing.

>some experiences I have in that general area
didn't expect KT to go there

Attached: 1553117182279.png (314x451, 178K)

>the deluge of miniseries (some of them with only 3 issues) from February to April goes unnoticed
Those are miniseries that are tying into an event. Unlike what Marvel has done in the past, they are not forcing every book to tie into War of the Realms this time (remember what happened to Carol's books during Civil War II and Secret Empire?).
Instead, they are publishing extra miniseries so those characters can have their moments in the event, but not have their own books derailed.
Captain Marvel on the other hand, is a regular ongoing.

>Unlike what Marvel has done in the past, they are not forcing every book to tie into War of the Realms this time
Wrong, they actually are, only a few books are spared, because even Squirrel Girl has a tie-in. Did you even check the solicitations before posting?
newsarama.com/44367-marvel-comics-june-2019-solicitations.html
>CTRL-F "war of the realms tie-in"
>15 results
And that's only this month, because in May there were more.
>Instead, they are publishing extra miniseries so those characters can have their moments in the event, but not have their own books derailed.
They're doing both.
>CTRL-F "war of the realms"
>40 results

Is that a Marcus reference?

Moreso of a reference, a direct attempt to turn a negative into a positive, seems like. Another guy trying to turn her into a breeding sow who's about to get his head punched out.

Might be a coincidence but this is the third piece of media I've consumed where the main character references Sun Tzu's art of war.

Well it's not obscure.
It's probably recommended reading at the USAFA even.

No more than 20 and I'm being generous here.

Yeah like only Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl are hitting their 50's but I guess that's because of that scholastic money.

Ms Marvel until recently had high numbers also (#38) and that also got relaunched, Spider-Man/Deadpool will end at #50. So yeah, at this point, unless they're forced into it, Immortal Hulk, Venom and Avengers will be the only series with high numbers by next year.

More like Round 15

Chairman Carol will lead us to a new era of prosperity.
Carol Corps unite!

Attached: Chairman Carol.png (640x427, 624K)

ChairWOman comrade.

Attached: oh?.gif (540x280, 1.52M)

fukken saved

I'm liking the way they gaze into each other's eyes

SYNERGY…?

Attached: D2JIKWrWkAAIkW7.jpg:large.jpg (749x1005, 161K)

user user Anon don't you know its not a relaunch but a re imagining of how Carol will be once again a shit character

Time for… MORE CAROL! And some other people, maybe.

>We got a fucking Marcus reference
>In 2019

Attached: 1549249303304.jpg (661x614, 20K)

Cute couple.

Literal story time of pain, jesus christ.

Fornicate.

Attached: 1552794225362.jpg (855x631, 62K)

Why the hell are they even wearing war paint?

Unless hundeds of years had passed in magical time there's no reason for them to be wearing rags and building mad max stuff.

You unironically think this shit is good?

How is it bad? I thought it was pretty decent.

she kinds of look like Jack White from that angle

Isn't that Power Girl? I guess Gray/Pamiotti drew the cover?

>the big bad is a hilarious straw man of "LE PATRIARCHY"
Seriously?
I know you marvelcucks have zero taste, but you have zero self awareness as well?
Do you defend West Coast Avengers?

>Seriously?
Why not? His name is Makhizmo, for fucks sake. It's on the nose on purpose.
>Do you defend West Coast Avengers?
Again, why not? I'd say it'd be better if it didn't revolve around Kate, but it's good. Does everything need to be srs bsns with you?

Oh, Amanda Conner, that's who I meant.

Yeah, she's the regular cover artist. Big step down from JTT but it's an ongoing now.

Attached: 1485625336913.png (283x427, 230K)

A traumatic experience that adds a wrinkle to Carol’s character brought up in Captain Marvel and isn’t just retconned in? Shocking

Is there a reason that Carol decided to shave half her head, put on war paint and change into Mad Max style garb?

Looks cool.

Attached: fgm.png (525x640, 486K)

Alright so completely pointless aesthetic. Gotcha

Hm, could this be Carol's canon look? There isn't much difference between this face and what Carmen Carnero has been doing in this comic. Just compare

>ChairWOman
Chairman Carol has a nicer ring to it.

I spent far too much time on this one

Attached: The Carol Revolution.png (670x942, 922K)

They should ask Brie for permission to use her beauty mark.

Attached: BRIEBR004.jpg (1469x2048, 334K)

>I spent far too much time on this one
Hahaha, meanwhile I just went and cropped this one , perfect for reaction pictures.

Fixed.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-008-fs8.png (1092x584, 211K)

What would be the very first thing you'd do if you bodyswapped with Carol, anons?

Attached: 1553022780450.png (600x900, 629K)

>see ur dick

I'd feel myself up. Then fly away into space.

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-003-fs8.png (1728x774, 263K)

Most of the close up images of her have the top of her head cut off or are small jpgs.
Also the commie propaganda needed redrawn lines after i painted over Mao

Attached: Join The Carol Corps today.png (950x786, 1.14M)

"I threw a rock at him.
It was a big rock."

Clean my country from drug cartels, politicians and Jehova's witnesses.

Attached: Nbsj3L3.jpg (1252x480, 233K)

>In which she goes Binary and leads an insurrection against a literal patriarch who wants to breed with her
Say what now?

Guess who's back! but... Where's Gambit?!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Turns out the twist is that Gambit is Makhizmo in disguise, and once Rogue breaks free of the mind control, she and Carol will defeat him and end up in a lesbian relationship with each other.

Mr & Mrs X is no more! Now it's Rogue & Carol, starting on April 2019.

based

Attached: carol rogue.jpg (874x1250, 491K)

How long til Salia Petrie comes back?

Attached: D1cwvoEUcAAf74c.jpg (1376x774, 135K)

Okay, I like Carmen Carnero, but what the heck is up with Rogue's leg, and why does she need to have all those sketchy hatches in the smoke?

YAAS

Attached: DuQ2DSRVsAAZzPs.jpg (778x1200, 179K)

Bump

Bumping. Any panel requests to clean just like these?

Attached: Captain Marvel Carol.jpg (1280x1707, 461K)

I'm on it!

Sorry for the delay, I was catching up with Deadly Class.
Here it is! I really hate that there's not a full panel in the whole issue, but this should do.
Also hate that Yea Forums doesn't allow webp, I'm all for efficient, transparent pictures

Attached: Captain Marvel 003-002-fs8.png (1987x1122, 1.02M)

Nice!

>the carolfag is a leftypol faggot
It suddenly makes sense.

>Carol using fork for pizza
This is even less canon than covers with her drinking.

Attached: D2MpNiOW0AIwtd1.jpg (1332x2048, 748K)

I didn't know Heath Ledger came back from the dead

It's Chicago style pizza, which means it's basically pie. It's accepted.
What you really should be asking is why Spider-Man has a hoof.

I wonder if they'll go for soft-synergy with Salia or hard- with just retconning actual Maria Rambeau into Carol's bff.
Or neither?

Attached: 1552859462712.png (1280x1423, 802K)

Greg Horn did an update of one of his V2 covers.
Huh.

Attached: D2NsW3oX4AAjvAf.jpg large.jpg (522x825, 102K)

flat ass
lmao

fucking disgusting!!

this people from marvel are so bad nowadays that they do not even know what makes a magazine sell anymore

it's no surprise that captain marvel is one of the worst magazines in terms of sales

Attached: alvinlee.jpg (800x1067, 173K)

SERIOUSLY, this is the first time I've seen her NOT struggle against mooks like this. She's a planet buster when she's Binary for fuck sake.

I was hesitant too, but it's super on the noise and isn't "men bad" but "Mahkizmo bad". Not like there's been any cringe dialogue about women being better than men, etc.

Plus, this guy has been around since 1974 and was introduced in Fantastic Four. It's entirely his thing to be a raging misogynist.

With Mahkizmo & She-Hulk around I'm surprised Thundra isn't showing up.

Attached: captain_marvel___march_2019_wallpaper_by_cyan_orange_studio_dd2o05j-fullview.jpg (1024x1821, 485K)

How many people remember that Marcus canonically died 1 week after kidnapping Carol?

We haven't even seen Chewie yet in this run.

Attached: Chewie.png (568x623, 496K)

Boy, that's gonna fuckin' change after this arc.

Wouldn't surprise me, to be honest. It's not like the Flerken planet was ever shown, nor the origin of its race. And I don't even remember the fact of it being a Flerken even being brought up beyond that arc.

Whoops, forgot the picture I was going to attach.

Attached: Captain Marvel (2017-) 125-007.jpg (1200x1845, 479K)

There was the arc after it when it got captured by the Haffensye.
Few little bits in Stohl's run.

Attached: angery.jpg (741x356, 179K)

Why is Carol Starfire now?

>Do you defend West Coast Avengers?
yes, it's a good book

Did you get lost from 1981 user?

Attached: captain_marvel_binary_by_arkenstellar-d9ek6k1.jpg (1115x1600, 814K)

Binary isn't exactly a new development, though it had certainly been a while since the last time she went all the way in with it, just like this arc. She should be doing it more often.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-16 13-28-30.png (689x957, 926K)

she's can't go binary as will though, she needs to absorb a lot of energy

She can also go Binary when she gets angry enough
See: This issue, Infinity & her movie

pretty sure that wasn't Binary in the movie, wasn't full super sayian yet. They are probably saving that for Endgame or the second movie

I agree, I think they'll save the Binary thing for Endgame, when she takes a huge dose of energy. But I doubt it's going to be too distinguishable from we saw, beyond her getting almost out of control with the power boost.

>SNAP

>despot wants to preg her up

Every time we think people have forgotten the awful preggo-Carol plot from years back, we get dragged back in.

Hasn't Carol gotten completely amnesia TWICE since that plot?

She technically shouldn't even remember it.

Everyone forgot she forgot about that. The amnesia plot hasn't been brought up since, and aside from the neurological issues she had at the beginning of Stohl's run, she has her memory intact. Call it an oversight in Secret Wars' new Multiverse.

This board is retarded

Attached: 1552396996837.gif (800x450, 160K)

It's a shame, because they really had a chance to restart Carol's character and explore her dealing with a life she doesn't know.

Fuck all that, time for a shitty event!

Again? That was basically the whole ordeal after The Enemy Within, and basically the things she had to face while she was in Hickman's Avengers: helping to lead a team she wasn't even familiar with.
I'm guessing you're more into the whole "restarting the character" part, but I don't think it would've worked given the circumstances.

Attached: Captain-Marvel-015-(2013)-(Digital)-(Fawkes-Empire)-04.jpg (1200x1844, 657K)

Attached: 73734421_p0.jpg (920x1024, 1.15M)

kecc true

>Captain freaking America
>eating pizza with a fork
>eating Chicago style pizza at all
BLASPHEMY

Quads of truth. But they're just pleasing a young girl who just invited them to eat the food of her city, don't be rude.
Riri spends a lot of time in Boston, I'm pretty sure any of the Irish pubs would've been a better idea

It happened again, folks.

Attached: IMG_20190322_093159.jpg (848x1200, 207K)

I don't care about Captain Marvel but this outfit is great. Reminds me of Bombshells

Attached: she can do it.jpg (2000x2667, 899K)

Probably was and the author is hillarious in the reverse psychology gripe against being a no you compared to Fucking hulk. What a loser

My soggy knees doesn’t depower women, the introjects in your mind do, read some fucking Butler and psyche Jesus Christ.

And Jen is incredibly insecure and annoying with no compassion for her teammates.

Read the new spider-man 1 to see better writing and how insecurity is treated as a character flaw as it should be. Jesus the state of pandering to insecure womenz

Could you repeat that again? Because I understood nothing at all of what you said.
And if it was intentional, I hope you realize this is what it was referencing in any case.
... Damn okay I don't understand this /pol/speak, I'm completely lost here.

Attached: jen_walters-captain_marvel-ironman-cwii.jpg (559x882, 102K)

>And Jen is incredibly insecure and annoying with no compassion for her teammates.
Say what? She's just making a joke. What's wrong with you man?

The author is not creative and cribs from better art

bitch head look like a planter's peanut

She is super man strong, there is no tension here. Her powers work and she is an omega class hero. This page is stupid.

Everyone would just agree, fuck what happened to marvel. This is awful.

If you are a women or man reading this and it inspires you I am sorry Marvel is milking your disempowerment for money, that is terrible, break free and read buy and support better comics, written by women even.

>She is super man strong, there is no tension here. Her powers work and she is an omega class hero. This page is stupid.
I suspect you're the same sperg replying to every page individually, but this page happens after she goes Binary and shows she can indeed defeat them. The tension doesn't come from her powers you mong, otherwise none of the cosmic-class characters both at DC and Marvel would have books. This is a stupid complaint and there's nothing wrong with the book.
>break free and read buy and support better comics, written by women even
This IS written by a woman you idiot. And what are you going to recommend, Wonder Woman?

False

Heath ledger?

But... the mcu sucks and is bad cannon....

So she is just an asshole goku.... all the power non of the humility and charm and love? Pretty lame.

What a fucking casual. She can go Binary mode since the 80's.

Everything is /pol/ haha what a loser you are.

It was a critique from Judith Butler. Child, read more and quit Disney’s pr team. It is embarrassing and you will understand when you are older. Also I am a woman.

Why would you reference fucking Judith Butler for this book, you idiot? That's just looking for reasons to get upset over nothing.
>Also I am a woman
That's even sadder because you're clearly grasping at straws, "sweetie". This phrase makes absolutely no sense:
>My soggy knees doesn’t depower women, the introjects in your mind do

This is written by a drone who hasn’t read anything but teen lit and toe in bronte.

After absorbing energy u Fucking mong

Rogue is about to WHIRRRRRRRRRRR Carol again?

If you read books it would

You're just a sad tryhard trying to sound way smarter than you are.
And? Considering it's been a long time since she did it, she must've had plenty of energy stored. What a dumb reason to get mad over it.
It still wouldn't, dumbass. At no point it was stated "misogyny" or "introversion" are the causes behind the depowering, otherwise Carol herself wouldn't have her powers either. See how bullshit that is?

lol "captain" marvel.
they really want to shove that shit down to our throats

Monica going to vaporize Brunnhilde if she keeps trying to homewrecker her mom's.

Apparently the real Chewie did that to Reed's wife.
Cute.

Damn, shippers are leaning hard on this, huh? Can't say it looks bad, though.

Attached: D2QwPRjU8AAtv5W.jpg:orig.jpg (734x1000, 119K)

Remind me who this "surprising" ally is please?

That's Hazmat. Mutant who can release deadly gasses at will and needs to wear a hazmat suit at all times, hence the name.

Why is that surprising then? She was always a hero, even when they thought she might have a chance to develop into a villain.

>"I have to tell you something now!"
>"It's going to have to wait."
>actually tells it instead of waiting

Finally someone did that

It's because in previous issues, she was reluctantly under Tony Stark's care (helping her with her powers) and seemed rather adamant in cooperating. It wasn't until they all got trapped in the bubble that she changed.

???

Vilain de-power women
Doesn't work on Carl Manvers,
Marvel made the meme real again.

Are all the idiots out of school early or something?

March break.

Attached: onm.png (411x480, 289K)

Attached: sadjess.png (367x489, 236K)

Well yes. It's what you quote if you want to sound smart. All you have to quote is nice little sound bites and never display you actually understand the content or context.

>NO QUOTING THINGS EVER
Are you the same person who complains about this in every Immortal Hulk thread?

Attached: 1545252932301.jpg (202x275, 63K)

He totally is. You can tell he seethes every week about it.
>"HURR THESE QUOTES AREN'T DEEP, THIS BOOK IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT SMASHING, NOT ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES AND WHITE PRIVILEGE"

>Captain Communism Cover
Fantastic

>"Women of War" was communist
You have to be 18 years old to post on this site.

Attached: 130321145748-rosie-the-riveter.jpg (1365x1820, 876K)

What the fuck are you talking about? You sound hysterical and paranoid

Attached: bt.png (1280x989, 927K)

So they're correct about you then?

I don't even know what threads their talking about. I don't even know what's going on in Immortal Hulk.

Well what DO you know, then? Tell us.

Attached: halcyon1796 male tears fan art stormbreaker captian marvel thor.jpg (1200x941, 79K)

I only came in to opportunistically check out what Carol is up to lately. I've not been keeping up with Marvel cause attention is the same as approval of shitty writing. I don't want Marvel to think I like something because I bought in just to see if things have turned around.

What I wanted to do was make a blatant shit post about how a colony of only women would devolve in to catfights and doom itself within a week, but I decided to behave myself.

Attached: 1510139188840.png (540x540, 393K)

>Includes a special rule

...What's the rule? That White man shouldn't play because this edition of Uno wasn't made for them?

Have sex

Attached: 1531174401009.png (434x428, 273K)

Rent free.
>What I wanted to do was make a blatant shit post about how a colony of only women would devolve in to catfights and doom itself within a week, but I decided to behave myself.
Good. Because that didn't happen in Mad Max Fury Road, so there's no reason why it would happen here.

Whoa there, they almost made her a real character.

is there any straight Carol ship that's actually popular?

Attached: captain_marvel_and_quake_by_unicorn_cherries_dd2ov3f-fullview.jpg (1024x916, 114K)

Honestly? Tony and Carol. But around the same time that could have happened, she was with Rhodey (and he just died), so it was never nurtured.
Plus they were kinda trying to kill each other over some stupid nonsense so yeah. At the very least, Stohl made both of them very close, but still firmly as "friends".

Attached: Invincible Iron Man (2015-) 014-016.jpg (1200x1845, 439K)

This is Marvel comics in 2019...

Jesus

What the fuck is her power level?

She's cosmic tier... But way below Herald, similar to Nova or Quasar when she goes Binary.
How do people come to this board and not know this?

in Binary mode: destroy planets, travel FTL without a ship, doesn't need to eat, sleep, drink, or breathe, completely invulnerable (has flown through stars)
in regular mode: strong enough to carry a fully loaded 747, photon blasts can destroy tanks, fly fast enough to catch objects in orbit, doesn't need to breathe, has tanked multiple nuclear blasts

in other words she's Superman. but an alcoholic lesbian with anger issues. she's probably going to get a power boost after the movie, since it didn't distinguish between regular and binary mode. so she'll basically be able to go binary at will. in the past she's needed to absorb a lot of energy to do so.

Attached: 1490415361041.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

>Tony and Carol
ew

Just because it has a hammer doesn't mean it Communist, brainlet.

Better than Rhodey, with which she had zero chemistry.

IHow do people come to this board and not know this?
Because despite your wishes and Disney's wishes, Carol is still a D list superhero that no one knows or cares about.

I liked this one, and I thought they actually made a good couple. Also, Carol's date with Peter was cute, but it was clear they were meant to be just friends. Peter doesn't need her in his harem

Attached: carol wonder man.jpg (1280x1983, 401K)

>JJ
De Iulis Carol so good.

Attached: pd6.jpg (1987x3056, 918K)

I like the whole book, Kelly Thompson's version of Jessica is a bit refreshing after Bendis having her lock and key for so long.

speaking of that book, they kept the Ms Marvel outfit Jessica was wearing. You think she wears it during sex? Pretty sure Jessica is kinky enough to cosplay someone else. Hell, she said it was ok for Luke to oogle Emma Frosts titties.

Attached: Jessica Jones Ms Marvel.jpg (1986x884, 218K)

did they ever do a 100th book celebration or was her comics order so fucked that they missed it completely?

What's with the Star Trek Discovery augmentation?

Attached: shot1263.png (1280x720, 628K)

it helps block The Purple Man's powers, it's not 100% effective though. Bendis came up with it on his last JJ run

Yes, they did! It was the earth-anthology during the space volume.

Attached: Captain Marvel (2014-) 010-000.jpg (1988x3056, 2.7M)

I had no idea. Interesting.

MU Purple Man's powers are pheromone and vocal based, you can block it with with an organic filter on a gas mask or a good set of ear protection.

gas masks no longer work, and exposed skin is enough. I think ear protection SHOULD still work, but he can just brainwash any telepath and bypass that

twitter.com/McKelvie/status/1109256737809461248
Jamie still hyped

Attached: captainmarvel3.jpg (395x600, 70K)

Attached: D2LXvkzUkAA4lut.jpg large.jpg (2048x1584, 218K)

Attached: tumblr_possjmFYqQ1wzkqz4_1280.png (981x1280, 366K)

ISN'T IT CUTE, ISN'T IT CUTE

Attached: sketch__captain_marvel_by_teoft_dd2rl2n-fullview.jpg (900x1160, 184K)

It is.

Attached: mdc.png (1280x905, 587K)

Another Alex Ross Carol, with some other people

Attached: D2RCDWiWsAECzgU.jpg large.jpg (990x1503, 300K)

>That stealth Howard The Duck
How about that for an Easter egg.

cringe

This thing detunes the receiver, doesn't block the transmission, if that makes sense. His powers are still active and emitting, but the thing on her head stops the part of the brain that complies/is activated by his powers from making the person carry out his commands.
It's not actually new tech, there have been scramblers used against him before.

That said, the use of his powers in that story wasn't great, there's a bit where he essentially operates like a telepath and goes for a 'ridealong' inside Jessica.
It was all a bit muddled and unnecessary to be honest.
But all the comments about Emma Frost's boobs were worth it.

That's Greg Horn's art for you. Its hyperrealism makes everything look eerie and creepy. You'd think that was a traced picture if all his stuff didn't look that way already.

>we'll never get the leotard

we get it on some covers but yeah, it's gone

Attached: captain marvel 1.jpg (1189x1800, 2.21M)

Attached: yuditya-afandi-beauty-shot-1-web-version-b.jpg (1920x2254, 865K)

Attached: capitana_marvel_by_missmonahell-dd2suzx.jpg (600x800, 381K)

I kinda feel like posting later during the day the whole Binary saga, to introduce some people here to what's possibly one of her best stories at her most powerful that often goes untold.

Attached: F2ABAAA10B094F12A8341C8853CC12A6.png (745x747, 222K)

Go for it

Attached: D16XzwkWkAA90Ih.jpg:large.jpg (2048x2048, 212K)

Attached: dd2t7c3-04b1fe64-8ba2-4234-9fcb-cdea274df08e.jpg (1000x826, 325K)

>wants to breed with her.
Why would he want that? Carol is a terrible woman.

Bump for Binary

no.

Attached: minn.jpg (1280x1440, 356K)

Attached: hffbaby.jpg (1769x1756, 427K)

>implying Valkyrie wouldn't be eating Sif's delicious poon

Tumblr needs to get their act together.

No, but I'd pay money for a picture of Carol beating off Thor with his enormous cock pointed at Jane Fosters face as she's tied to a chair and gaged, bout to be firehosed with Asgardian splooge.

Attached: Carol smug.png (323x449, 144K)

Attached: .jpg (540x472, 118K)

Attached: D1n9K-PU0AER2gq.jpg large.jpg (1020x700, 80K)

God I can taste the onions

Garlic and onions go well with salad, as well as meat. Not sure what this has to do with the thread, though!

Slit your throats carolfags

>All these yuricucks in the comments

Wait, how long would it take a bunch of people to build a plane? Like, even assuming they just happened to have everyone with the skills needed?

This is all I ever wanted.
12 out of 10.

'Ere we go again!

Attached: x-men 269.jpg (1029x1600, 863K)

A Korra / Carol mashup.

Attached: D2Xf_HZUYAAeGtC.jpg:orig.jpg (684x944, 50K)

Asami as Jess?

Are you going to support Shazam, Carol Yea Forumsrps?

Attached: D2YXpTdUwAA7f8o.jpg:orig.jpg (982x977, 121K)

Probably at some point, sure. It looks fun.

Probably not but I wish it well, it looks fun

Attached: 1553382200801.jpg (679x960, 73K)

Oh.

Attached: D2YWz-UWwAE8CQ3.jpg:orig.jpg (1448x2048, 172K)

Thankfully toy leaks say Carol doesn't get one of the uggo suits.

Attached: D1kc3tDXgAoBu7X.jpg large.jpg (1071x1500, 95K)

how the fuck is this storytime still up

She needs this suit.

Attached: Sailor Captain Marvel.jpg (810x1200, 129K)

Waiting for Binarydot.

Carol is Yea Forums's favorite character

Attached: djimon.jpg (846x1200, 188K)

Because YASS QUEEN SLAY

Attached: Endgame.jpg (2270x2349, 3.01M)

yeah, where is that storytimer...

Attached: bk3adh67cwn21.jpg (2975x2938, 2.16M)

antis are psychologically incapable of not bumping threads about the thing they irrationally hate

>That universe where the fuse scrambled their brains and they hatefuck with the passion of a trillion exploding suns.

Attached: 1527685426142.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Capmarv is good now? When did that happen?

since 7 years ago.

no Carol was already good, back to the stuff with Claremont

around when she started killing

Attached: first skrull kill.jpg (1988x3056, 2M)

why she wasted the lement of surprise just punching her and not grab and steal her powers and let her comatose like the last time?

>they were kinda trying to kill each other
she actuallly managed to kill him

Have you been asleep since 2015? He ended up in a coma, while a self-aware AI replica walked around in his suit for a year.

She's hooked up with some characters in alternate realities. I guess the most popular ship I've seen of her with a dude in Yea Forums is her and Peter.

falling into a coma kills you. what wakes up is someone else with access to your memories.

i love this

This isn't Star Trek and quantum teleportation my dude, it's comic book coma. He was still alive and in a capsule when everything was said and done.
Bendis actually brought him back in a very convoluted life, a lengthy arc in which his body went missing with zero clues, then his body was reconstituted from scratch while his actual body was never found

most misogynists are sexually obsessed with the kinds of women they hate the most

what the fuck, bendis?

I know, it absolutely made no sense. I think at some point he simply couldn't figure out what to do with the whole "missing body" conundrum he himself devised, and decided to go for something even more retarded. To further complicate things he made Tony dig out Rhodey's grave and apply the same technique on him, which somehow also brought his memories back.
Don't ask me.

brain washing obviously

At least since Stohl's Life of Captain Marvel mini, retcon be damned. This new run has been pretty decent so far.

I feel sorry for superman fans

It's funny Marie wasn't even mentioned in the movie.

Attached: Carol IW.jpg (761x1050, 249K)

Hot.

Attached: carol.png (1280x1584, 1.99M)

merch, merch, merch.

Attached: k55kcv2qmzn21.jpg (750x913, 87K)

Attached: ms__marvel_by_mauroalbatros_dd1mp7n-fullview.jpg (1280x1691, 174K)

She looks to caked up in this.

Carol dis is your dad! You can't play baseball Carol!!!!

Nope because most of her 616 straight ships weren't even that interest with the exception of maybe her and Peter. The only straight relationship I kind of liked with her was Ultimate Carol and Ultimate Mahr-Vehl since they had chemistry and he was weirdly attracted to her being aggressive and threatening to kill him (I also read a pretty good fic of them in Ao3). Of course Loeb killed it for some shitty Ultimate Tony/Carol that went nowhere and afterwards Carol got treated like crap and then Bendis killed Mahr-Vehl just to make Ultimate Rick Jones go from Nova to Captain Marvel then do nothing with him.

Also I think Thompson was going to give her a new male love interest (someone who she hasn't dated before but is an Avenger) I'm guessing it's going to be shit as well.

Because the movie people were never going to go with the shitty Life of Captain Marvel retcon. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that whole story came out from the "Mar-Vell is going to be Carol's mom!" rumors. Marvel comics people don't have knowledge of what Marvel Studios does anymore.

Try to cure my foot fungus

She still sucks

Never did never will

Attached: waterworker-da-10.jpg?1553005202.jpg (1920x2918, 1.07M)

Echo is deaf, she cant tell what's being said in the first panel.

I'm personally more concerned about there being enough bullets for training. Surely not even America has enough Dakka if limited to a small island.

>Captain Communism Cover
????????
I love America and her people but I can't help feeling that something is off with the place's politics.

Attached: android_18_the_wrecker_by_dfjonesart-dbd36hx.png (726x1101, 1.05M)

Which issue was this? I feel like I once read it but forgot all about it.
Isn't Riri underaged? Captain America would never bring a young child into a drinking establishment and that chicago restaurant has a bunch of avengers pictures in it, so it might be well known as a place superheroes frequent when they visit with the pictures being evidence that they showed up.

>Which issue was this? I feel like I once read it but forgot all about it.
Infinity Countdown Captain Marvel

>Which issue was this?
Infinity Countdown: Captain Marvel
>Isn't Riri underaged?
Like 14-16, but they aren't drinking and she's along responsible adults (don't laugh) so she'll be okay.

It's the Infinity Countdown. Carol goes across the multiverse and runs into other Captain Marvels. One universe she's a powerless homeless alcoholic, another she
s dying of cancer and then you have the one where her and Rogue hatefuck. There's even a glimpse of a not!Billy snuck in there.

Attached: 60ecbdfafefa82390582d5d12c8aab4302e10ffc.png (720x559, 264K)

Attached: changyu-q-2.jpg (1920x1401, 501K)

Carol built a plane before so probably not that long
More worried about the tank cannon mounted that far off axis

Women of Marvel panel @ C2E2 starting about nowish

Attached: 1457971188465.jpg (908x908, 206K)

Cool, I like the X-Women, which Carol is a part of cause she was on the X-Men during my favorite era

Attached: X-Women_Vol_1_1.jpg (600x923, 91K)

Gonna have to tune in. Hope Leah Williams is in there.

Attached: leah_williams_marvel.jpg (1200x900, 175K)

non-carol related stuff over here

Attached: ohmy.jpg (1029x1194, 455K)

That's Death's Head

Attached: D2a8ggwW0AAtN4i.jpg large.jpg (1071x1515, 546K)

Hey folks. I realize I'm a bit late and I apologize, but I've been dealing with some stuff (work, mostly). But here I am, as promised, to storytime the first appearance of Binary, Carol Danvers' most powerful form to date!

While her formal appearance takes place on Uncanny X-Men #164, this whole saga actually begins on Uncanny X-Men #161, as Charles Xavier is assaulted by terrifying visions of the Brood possessing the X-Men, as he lays in catatonic state!
Now grab a cuppa coffee and join me, because this one is a doozy.

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-025.jpg (1192x1833, 676K)

I might stop after #161 and make a new thread for #162-167, since I see we're about to hit the image limit. When that happens I'll resume over there.

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-026.jpg (1192x1833, 698K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-027.jpg (1192x1833, 673K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-028.jpg (1192x1833, 655K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-029.jpg (1192x1833, 540K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-030.jpg (1192x1833, 613K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-031.jpg (1192x1833, 605K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-032.jpg (1192x1833, 749K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-033.jpg (1192x1833, 734K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-034.jpg (1192x1833, 636K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-035.jpg (1192x1833, 625K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-036.jpg (1192x1833, 653K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-037.jpg (1192x1833, 681K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-038.jpg (1192x1833, 691K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-039.jpg (1192x1833, 608K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-040.jpg (1192x1833, 714K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-041.jpg (1192x1833, 661K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-042.jpg (1192x1833, 617K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-043.jpg (1192x1833, 672K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-044.jpg (1192x1833, 698K)

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-045.jpg (1192x1833, 652K)

Meanwhile, at the Starjammers' ship... A team that got mercilessly and pointlessly killed by Cates in GOTG, thank you very much for that...

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-046.jpg (1192x1833, 647K)

Oh no, it's Deathbird! And just like Professor X's vision predicted, she's taking them away with the Brood! What's going to happen with them? Find out in a bit.

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Masterworks Vol. 08-047.jpg (1192x1833, 667K)

Continuing the Binary storytime here:

Not even clit? Bad lesbian.

You are a real fucking idiot.