Did I just hear you say my movie was bad ? you wanna fight you litte bjtch ???

did I just hear you say my movie was bad ? you wanna fight you litte bjtch ???

Attached: Capture.png (685x436, 383K)

I forgot your movie existed.

I think WiR2 was the first time Disney ever really acknowledged the movie in over a decade.

Pocahontas is underrated.

Your movie was alright, but even as a Native I have to say that Mulan is top tier.

The music is great, it's just the dialog that's boring.

Probably one of the most boring "princess" movies.

Your movie sucked and I hated Colors of the Wind as a kid. I swear they played that crap everywhere. Even your own shitty sequel was better. Also you're the ugliest Disney Princess.

Attached: 169.jpg (464x350, 24K)

>implying you wouldn't colonize her historically pre-teen plot

Pocahontas is weird. It reminds me of TDK where 2 hot dudes are fighting over Maggie Gyllenhaal and acting like she's special.

>historically pre-teen plot
Also your movie is historically grossly inaccurate. Don't ask me why I suddenly know, or suddenly care.

Attached: 150.jpg (336x300, 28K)

>animated film
>innacurate

wow

Don't worry. You'll likely get the live-action treatment, too. Nobody will be badmouthing your 2-D self, then.

Seriously, how many months before they make live-action Pocahontas?

Disney knows that Pocahontas' plot isn't considered politically correct anymore and doesn't want to draw undue attention to it. It's not Song of the South levels of offensive, but it could be in the future and they're smart enough to realize so.

Will they do Pocahontas before some kind of split live-action/cgi version of The Little Mermaid? Either way I bet they'll get around to both before the only one that could benefit from a live-action version.

Attached: Frollo.png (236x237, 94K)

It's been determined that she was 11 years old when she (allegedly) saved John Smith's life. About six years later, she was captured and ransomed by the English, during which time she converted to Christianity and took the name "Rebecca". One year later, she married a tobacco farmer, and the next year bore a child. She died in 1617 at approximately 21 years of age.

>Pocahontas' plot isn't considered politically correct

how ???

>dat png

I would absolutely go see a live-action Hunchback film just to see Claude's lucid singing about Esmeralda.

Similar reasoning why Thanksgiving isn't by some people, I suspect.

Nice.

Attached: SmithApproves.gif (500x245, 1.05M)

Live action with Vanessa Hudgens when?

Colors of the Wind is one of the best disney songs
and i really do love this scene

Attached: pocahontas-mist.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>vanessa hudgens
too racist
we need a black lady to play pocahontas

>11 years old
At least now I'm imagining him being rescued by an actual Indian woman.

Attached: 723023_1305948162611_full.jpg (960x536, 53K)

Yes, yes, it is a bad movie.

Because John Smith was really a murder-hobo embellishing his adventures. Pocahontas was a native child enslaved, raped, and forced to marry John Rolfe before being carted back to England where she died of smallpox.

Its worst offense is its historical inaccuracy

My second gripe is not really the movies fault, but we got some aged-up sweet brown sugar, yet there isnt much good lewds of her.

There are exactly two good parts in the movie: the opening where they are singing about the Virginia company telling them they’ll all be rich for providing labor, and savages for showing the mindset of the english when it came to the natives. Past that 90% of the movie is that stupid raccoon, that talking tree, and the animators not knowing how you mine gold, which I’m not 100% sure on whether it’s the animators being idiots or the English.

more like KEKoum, lol!

Attached: copper fever.png (507x650, 262K)

Is anyone surprised just how much Tumblr and Twitter like this movie? Despite how "problematic" it is.

Also I think the songs are good. Just not as "fun" as other Disney renaissance movies.

lack of cute native girls is a problem
I just don't find pocahontas very attractive.

also the censored savages song sucks

If this were a catfight between a Pocahontas cosplayer and Lindsey Ellis...

Attached: joker_popcorn.gif (100x100, 37K)

Pocahontas is the one least possibly live-action’ed. The difficulty of choosing Native American casts and the political controversy stuff would make it impossible to happen.

pre-teens aren’t hot, teenagers are okay to find hot, but it’s generally illegal to fuck them unless you’re also a teenager, or if the age of consent is still in the teens wherever you are.
At least, that’s the simple explanation.

>pre-teens aren’t hot
Not to you, at least.
>okay to find hot
>thought crime shit
People should get off to whatever drawings they want. Lolihontas merrily bobbing up and down on Smith's lil' john included.

Attached: 303.jpg (624x704, 259K)

I didn't forget Sweetie, in fact why don't you cuddle up with me in this "perfectly safe" blanket I brought and we can re watch it.

I hate bringing up YouTube reviewers, but the Nostalgia Chick's video on Pocahontas is pretty good because it provides a lot of context for the reason it is the way it is. The tl;dr version is that Jeffrey Katzenberg got a massive erection when Beauty and the Beast was nominated for a Best Picture Oscar, so he was determined to make another movie that would be nominated, if not win the award outright.

Basically, Pocahontas was Katzenberg/Eisner/etc. trying to make Oscar bait.

Well, it IS about racism. That's ten points in its favor right then and there.

Pocahontas is hot.

>did I just hear you say my movie was bad ? you wanna fight you litte bjtch ???
I don't have to. I'm American and you're living on the reservations. Also your movie is shit and not worth the 20$ Jackson for a ticket.

Her friend was cute

>people in this thread not finding Poco hot
She’s in the top five hottest princesses easy.

Her DSL are the best of all princesses.

nope

>that moonface and manjaw are so hot
You people are weird.

Attached: 1546125579413.jpg (300x450, 13K)

Attached: 1549253781611.jpg (720x480, 82K)