Is there a non-zero chance this show won't be a trainwreck? It was meant to be a movie, but cancelled...

Is there a non-zero chance this show won't be a trainwreck? It was meant to be a movie, but cancelled, and then re-worked into an animated series. But that was years ago, and in all that time, they've never had any updates and all of the trailers for the show are just the old trailer from the movie with different logos.

Is the Sly Cooper franchise even worth all of this mess?

Attached: Sly-Cooper-logo.png (1182x509, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technicoloranimationproductions.com/en/production.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, lets just hope this kills off the series before they make anymore horrible sequals.

Honestly there’s a chance to be good, Sly Copper in general has tons of potential for a show and it only got cancelled due to R&C’s failure. This long wait with no notice might mean they reworked it completely and actually put in effort.
Though it should be pretty clear: to not be doa it needs to have 2d animation. It’s known for an artstyle and it would adapt well, CGI would just look shit with a lower budget

4 was the best in the series though. 3 was trash.

Hope this shitty movie/show never gets made though. Video games should never be adapted to narrative mediums.

I see you don't have a real man's patience. You cannot wait. Also you are asking 4channel if something could be shit or not.

In my controversial opinion, no Sly game ever achieved greatness, only good++, never beyond that.

>It’s known for an artstyle and it would adapt well, CGI would just look shit with a lower budget
Sony hasn't given a shit about its PS2 platformers this entire generation so I am not holding my breath that they suddenly are going to start caring now. Not to mention given what they did to Rachet I expect full on Sly's flirtatious personality is going to be butchered.

And Carmelita will be Strong Independent Woman who Needs no Raccoon.

Attached: Carmelita_star.jpg (574x552, 48K)

Cannot wait for time to prove you wrong.

This has all the news we've gotten.
technicoloranimationproductions.com/en/production.php

As well as the release dates. This year is the first half of the season, next year is the second half.

i just hope she shows up.

Attached: am i kawaii uguu~.jpg (600x338, 14K)

Spare me this cruel mockery of sexy fox cop

Attached: KA-Carmelita.jpg (960x1358, 327K)

4 plays so well and I really enjoyed the environments we got but god damnit these character models are atrocious compared to the PS2 ones. I'll take Sly1's janky models over this shit.

2 was the best game

i never liked her with lipstick

Attached: carmelita.jpg (300x427, 20K)

>Sony hasn't given a shit about its PS2 platformers this entire generation
They randomly ported the Jak games to PS4, though why they didn’t do the same for Ratchet and Sly is weird
>Not to mention given what they did to Rachet
That was Insomniac trying too hard with their “just like a Pixar movie” approach. I wouldn’t blame Sony for a stupid creative choice

>2 was the best game
People always say this but after playing all of them fairly recently, I think Sly 1 is the best. Probably just nostalgia, but I liked how each level had a hub with different unique area to extend the level’s theme (Mugshot’s area probably my favorite of them all). 2 just did the whole open world thing with each level and it didn’t feel as interesting to me. 2 is still a good game though

i loved 2nd for the Heist feel of levels. Sly 1 was a bit had platformer (insta kills)

Sly 3 was meant to be like Ocean's Eleven. Sony just wanted another game asap

Attached: 1552267163634.png (1200x601, 747K)

if I were to reboot the franchise I'd try and replicate a lot of the feel of sly 2, but change the plot up so it would be easier to keep stringing sequels. (IE: you don't successfully kill clockwerk the first (technically 2nd) go-around with him.

take a lot of the boss ideas and keep them, even some of those from sly 3.

So far no one has claimed responsibility for Carmelita's in-game model.

maybe this girl's artwork/concept art was hard to translate into 3d?

Attached: 64456_752699504743474_1586094212_n.jpg (720x542, 39K)

What? Third part is the best.
The most diverse gameplay with many characters and techniques. There are no identical autistic missions of the second part. No need to run back and forth so much and boring. You can run for Carmelita.
Part 4 is not bad. Beautiful graphics. But childish casual bosses and an ugly fox. This is unforgivable.

Attached: 1334244 - Carmelita_Fox I_like_to_color Sly Sly_Cooper - копия.jpg (960x966, 196K)

youre in minority in your opinion

except for the very last part.

Attached: 2528619a03d27622768febfbf91c103c.png (578x899, 512K)

The first part is just Crash Bandicoot clone, it has no originality, you don’t even steal .
Pleasant as the attack of Donald Duck, but not diverse.

Attached: 1334242 - Carmelita_Fox I_like_to_color Sly Sly_Cooper - копия.jpg (772x958, 145K)