Ox talisman is the best one

Ox talisman is the best one.

Attached: A005D506-BBCD-456A-9F85-536599E2FF04.png (1017x786, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8LEy6fPoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>super strength
>better than super speed
>better than immortality + invulnerability + some pain invulnerability
>better than healing

>Not wanting to be a /fit/ chad without the work
Faggot

>not wanting to earn your gains the natty way
You disgust me.

I thought that the Talisman Tiger would give me the possibility to counterattack with Tiger Drop, like this: youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8LEy6fPoI

The entire point of being a fit chad is the looks. Ox makes you still a fat slob who can just pick up heavy things.

Rooster stomps every other talisman, only Pig and Dragon even have ranged attacks to counter being levitated and even then you just use your sick telekinesis to turn them away and make sure they can’t aim at you. Snake is the only other threat, and only if the Rooster wielder is too retarded to make a 5 foot bubble around them to feel the invisible Snake wielder approaching. Not to mention that you could use telekinesis to rip the talismans out of another holder’s possession.

That being said, Rat is the most powerful because anything that it attaches to seems to have access to their fictional powers, regardless of how ridiculous they are. Throw that shit at a statue of Superman or Goku and none of the other talismans can do anything.

why the fuck was pig laser beam eyes?

So what are the talisman powers again?

What happens when you have all 12?

The sizzle of bacon

You have the placemat from every Chinese restaurant ever.

>Rat
Reanimation: brings inanimate things to life with all the powers, memories, etc. of that character
>Ox
Super Strength
>Tiger
Splitting into a good and evil half. Plays a part in keeping the other talismans in balance
>Rabbit
Super Speed
>Dragon
Fire Blasts
>Snake
Invisibility
>Sheep
Astral Projection
>Horse
Healing
>Monkey
Animal transformation
>Rooster
Telekinesis
>Dog
Immortality
>Pig
Heat Beam Eyes

Attached: 145-1453318_female-characters-jackie-chan-and-viper.jpg (300x513, 53K)

>Rooster
Telekinesis, mainly used for flight
>Ox
Super Strength
>Snake
Invisibility
>Rabbit
Super Speed
>Sheep
Projects your spirit outside the body
>Dragon
Pyrokinesis
>Rat
“Motion to the Motionless”
>Horse
Regeneration
>Monkey
Shapeshifting
>Dog
Immortality (can still feel pain)
>Pig
Heat vision
>Tiger
Balance

Dog or horse is best for every day stuff and in general. Rat is potentially the best but with a decent chance of you fucking everything up (possibly for everyone) if you aren't careful

Am I the only one who thinks the sheep would be fun to mess around with? You could go see what Dan Schneider does all day long.

>Not snake
Pleb

Why Dan?

The Ox once made Jade into an overly muscled loli

Attached: Jackie_Chan_Adventures_S4E3_Jade_FMG_62.png (220x165, 46K)

Monkey's transformation powers could be focused into a beam. It happened in the first season finale in the fight against Shendu, he tried to turn Jackie into various animals but Jackie kept dodging

Your FACE is a faggot, you fake Chad.

That episode was weird. I still don't understand why that happened that one time and then never again.

But you can't control anything you bring to life with the Rat Talisman. At best, you can hope that the living being's interests align with yours.

Maybe they just coulnt bother animating it happening more than once.

I think the implication was that when they recreated the Talismans after season 3 the powers had been slightly altered.

That's why the Tiger Talisman still split people in two even though the new talisman had never been broken

But i know what he dose. He goes searching the net looking for anyone who dares say he isn't the greatest writer that ever existed and writes novel long responses about why they're wrong and stupid.

You either awaken Shendu or become T-Girl.

That name did not age well.

Not necessarily Dan but you can easily spy on whoever you want and obtain information easily.

Plus you can do some easy inception type stuff.