Catwoman is a pedo

Catwoman is a pedo

Attached: IMG_1246.jpg (480x360, 10K)

And that's a good thing

And that's a good thing

And that's a good thing

oh, so when Batman and Batgirl do it y'all lose your mind but when dick and selina do it no one bats an eye
why the double standards Yea Forums ?

And that's a good thing

Thinking about now but Dick has been with a lot of women that were older than him. Barbara was older and I know Dinah was wanting a piece of that as well. Also he lost his virginity to an older woman that was the girlfriend of a crime boss he was trying to take out.

Attached: RCO007_1468903237.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

And that's a good thing

You Won’t Believe What Happened Next

And then he got cucked.

Attached: RCO017_1468903237.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Because men and women aren't equale.

And that's a good thing

The ones who have the problem are 12 year olds that can't self insert as an older man banging a girl half his age. But they can self insert as Dick dicking older women.

I'm pretty sure older men with younger woman is more common than the opposite

That is an adult man you moron.

Nice.

He's a college grad there.

Batgirl was too, you know.

No user, it's not.

Selina a slut and she's not fucking her ward's boyfriend nor her best friend's kid.

dick is screwing his dad's ex-girlfriend

she's fcking her ex's foster child user.

>Bruce Timm is a pedo
ftfy

this

the problem was never the age, faggot. it was the relationship. bruce fucked his best friend's daughter and adoptive son's girlfriend

Attached: 1434470544371.jpg (922x1219, 459K)

More like Bruce Timm is a pervert

Duh

You retard
Gordon would prefer her daughter to have a relationship with a man he can trust instead of a random guy

Bruce Timm already admitted he that he sees the bat family as fucked up. His longterm plan was for Babs and Dick to be a thing, so then she switches to Bruce, while Selina gets with Dick.

This creates more fucked up tensions with everyone involved. If Bruce Timm had the chance to work with Nightwing and Selina in the same movie or show again I guarantee you he will hook them up again.

>Catwoman is a pedo
Don't you mean cougar user?

>Pedo
>Dick Grayson was in college during his run as Robin

Attached: 81CDDC71-3C96-4BB1-9A57-A2DEC3D78E64.gif (499x367, 488K)

Imagine if you trust a coach to train your daughter, your daughter gets a crush on him . Do you still trust your coach if he suddenly takes advantage of that relationship to bang your kid? Keep in mind he goes through women like he does batrarangs and he's her boss on top of that

That's a bold interpretation of Catwoman.

I guess your dad is happy to see how you are dating your uncle

Attached: this is literally you.png (413x549, 82K)

Really? Which continuity was that?

Dick's pixie boots are still canon, right? You're telling me he was jumping around in those at 19, Jason at around the same age volunteered to wear them, and then only Tim, coming in I'm assume younger, thought to modernize the suit?

It's comic continuity, so I'm not surprised, just confused.

It’s the continuity of BTAS, the same continuity OP referenced.

And that's a good thing

Batman never trained Barbara moron
She's self trained and was already a crime fighter before she joined the batfamily

tl;dr = Bruce Timm has a closeted incest fetish

>Batman is Barbara's uncle

????

Catwoman was leading Dick on, though. She was intentionally being a cocktease. And it was just that one time.

Bruce and Barbara was a thing that just kept coming up and eventually became canon in the DCAU.

And it's a bad thing why ?

Because you shouldn't want to fuck the daughter of your best friend, who even sees you as a parental figure.

Killing Joke isn't DCAU canon.

Yes. And I'm one of the people who doesn't care in the slightest that she slept with Bruce and vice-versa. Because the flip-side of the Bat-family, especially in the DCAU, is that it's dysfunctional and Bruce ends up alone.

That's lois???

Attached: ember1.png (1000x1321, 635K)

No, but Batman Beyond is, and in that they state unequivocally that Bruce and Barbara were a thing.

And Bruce even fucked THAT up.

Attached: 1271617614239.jpg (626x1200, 313K)

Are you stupid ?
Gordon would be happy if Batman Wes his daughter
Gordon knows he can trust Batman to take good care of his daughter
And Bruce and Barbara have a maximum of 13 years apart, you're talking like Batman is the same age as Gordon
Freakin moron

If batman wed his daughter

>If Batman was his daughter
fix'd for you

kek

Selina didn't bang her daughter's boyfriend. Bruce did and for that, he deserved the shit ending he got: alone, miserable and full of self hatred and doubt.

Batman Beyond comics are basically fanfiction.