Ego Trip thread?

>Ego Trip thread?
Does Yea Forums have any thoughts on the movie?

Attached: AdultDexter&ExecutiveMandarkYounger.png (731x517, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!G652XQqY!CilaQlri2ngyZlOsJQzn8yXcCIfmF7qUJkv2yooGibE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a kid I thought "How the hell does Dexter loose his self confidence and becomes a pussy when he grows up?"

Then I grew up and I realized how easy it actually is.

I think it was the first movie from a cartoon series i enjoyed watching and I recall being hyped for it. I saw older movies from other older cartoons later.

I always found it really dark that it ends with Dexter trying to murder his own sister so he can take credit for something he didn't do.

Best thing Genndy's ever done.

He knew it wouldn't succeed cuz he knew he would destroy those robots ensuring the time loop. It was more about building them to let some steam off.

Is there a even proper rip of this? Only I ever found was an extremely shitty 240p taken from the VHS

This unironically

>take credit for something he didn't do
I can understand why he's pissed.
He risked not only his life, but his very temporal existence to storm Mandark's fortress to reverse the flow of the core and free the world from the yoke of ignorance and oppression, and when he was bare inches from achieving the goal, bitch just walks through the fucking portal and presses the button.

Didi was a fucking killstealer.

There's an official Australian DVD release of the entire series with Ego Trip on it. There's probably a rip of it somewhere.

Goodbye, Billy!

mega.nz/#!G652XQqY!CilaQlri2ngyZlOsJQzn8yXcCIfmF7qUJkv2yooGibE

The scene where Mandark whips Dexter for being a few seconds late to work while he's half naked in front of his entire company was weird as fuck.

Thanks user

Big Picture Show was better

It should have been the end of the series

He wasnt a few seconds late, he was "almost late" as in not late

How the fuck did Mandark steal Dexter’s invention and claim it as his own? I thought Dexter was smarter than that.

Dexter became a cuck.

Fun movie, one of the better movies CN ever put out. But not Big Picture Show or Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. level of good.

I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S wasn't as good as those two

No he didnt

To this day, sometimes my dad and I will just be in a conversation and if we pause for a bit...
What?
What?
Huh?
Hello.
Hi.
Hey.
Hmm.
Huh?
What?
Stop it.
What?
Huh?
Hello.
Hi.
Stop it
Hello.
Wha?
Huh?
STOP IT!

Kind of fucked up Mandark is condemned to a eternal hell of being a brain in a jar

>I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S.
>not as good as those

Attached: judgy_spongy.jpg (960x775, 72K)

MC teaming up with alternate versions of himself is one of my favorite tropes.

Attached: Dexters.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>world dictator
>tormented his rival and forced the world into a technological Dark Age just to solidify his power
>spent his days soaking in a tub as a fat fuck

Really he deserved it, forced to spend all day growing senile as he's forced to watch Dexter take away everything Mandark made and be forever loved by making the world into a high tech Utopia

He realized the paradox after he went back to the present. When he built those robots he intended to kill DD to feed his ego.

I remember bringing this movie to movie day in kindergarten and the entire class got extremely uncomfortable at the torture scene

Can't blame them, that scene fucked me up as a kid.

Does he really need an excuse to kill Deedee, though?

He didn't know that until he got back to the present.

That was the most realistic part of the movie, haha.

The Dexters storming Mandark's fortress is amazing

I had a crush with buff bald dexter

It's fucking great. Very true to the original series.
>Cool fights.
>Short and Sweet (48 min long)
>Interesting art in all the different time periods.

Genndy Tartakovsky did a great job with this for the time. You can see (especially in the middle aged Dexter era) how he was staring to think about doing more action/scifi in post apocalyptic settings and I truly believe this movie is a prototype for Samurai Jack.

>You can see (especially in the middle aged Dexter era) how he was staring to think about doing more action/scifi in post apocalyptic settings and I truly believe this movie is a prototype for Samurai Jack.
Aside from the medieval-looking peasants in shit huts, the whole mandark future does give a vibe similar-ish to the future that is aku.
Even weirder is how a future ruled by a nearly-unkillable ancient incarnation of pure evil looks better to live than a future ruled by some fat nerd.

I had a crush on young adult Dexter, he seemed like a pussy but he had a chad within. Hot.

Mandark has better communication skills and is one of those totally motivated Type A CEO types. He's literally one of those people in tech who try to become the next Steve Jobs for fame's sake.

when i wa slittle i love Dexter lab, but as i grow i realised how much of a shit person Sexter is.

Dexter deservers every bully momment he got, every suffering situation.
he may be a genious but was also a ass.

Number 12 is a cute twink.