Ben 10 has made 2 million dollars less than all Sonic media combined

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises
>Ben 10 has made 2 million dollars less than all Sonic media combined
What the fuck went wrong?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

It went off the air.

I think he's asking what went wrong with sonic, considering Ben 10 is trailing right behind it despite being much newer Ben 10 is and how little media it has compared to Sonic

The reboot needs more Frigthwig episodes, So far she's been only the main antagonist in one with two minor roles in other episodes.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I fug

He's asking what went wrong with Sonic I think. Especially since as a multi-million dollar franchise, it getting quickly tailed by a show that's been around for not even half the time nor has had as much money put into it is utterly embarassing.

And Ben 10 has apparently also made more than the X-Men and the DCEU.
Damn, no wonder it’s still on

The computer room was never found, cursing the series after the year 2005.

Attached: 20180310005.png (1864x2356, 1.39M)

>Anpanman 60 billion
>almost as much as Star Wars
>twice as much as the MCU
>almost entirely from just retail sales
Japanese mascot marketing is fucking crazy. Hello Kitty makes sense but how the hell does Anapanman make that much?

>And Ben 10 has apparently also made more than the X-Men and the DCEU.
Holy fuck. Really?

Ben 10 has made 7.85 Billion whereas the DCEU has only profited 6.04 billion and X-men, only 7.7 billion

>Aladdin and Minecraft are almost tied
Holy shit, I would’ve never expected that. No wonder we’re getting a live action movie.

what the hell I had no idea the Ben 10 stuff was making THIS much fucking bank.

It didn't went off the air.

Jesus. That's way fucking more than I was expecting.

I was surprised too, it’s fucking insane

Considering how much sonic games have been one fuck up after another, this doesn't surprise me

The Sonic merchandise numbers are apparently just one random year in Japan plus "US merchandise sales as of 1994". It's presumably a lot higher in reality than what it is listed as.

post the vacation pic.

>Pony made the list.
All is good in the world.

Ben 10 was good though. Also why is the the fifth season of omniverse called galactic monsters

Ben 10 really is the Sonic of Cartoons