Camp Lazlo

What did you thought of this cartoon, Yea Forums? I liked it a ton. Not nearly as much as Rocko, but almost up there.

Attached: camp lazlo.jpg (380x284, 39K)

I liked it enough as a kid. Wasn't my favorite but I didn't see it as Johnny Test tier either. I'd watch it with no problems.
The things I remember the most from the show are, the ending of the show, the intro themr, the giant bug episode, and I remember the snail dude getting salted.

Not nearly as much as Rocko. therefore not at all

Mongoose was cute.

Attached: uuj_400.png (400x388, 70K)

It had funny jokes although that might be my country's dub also tweaking the dialogue to be a bit more zany

She and the skater girl from Rocko I'd say are Murray's cuter designs.

I loved it as a kid. I don't mind it much now, it's definitely not an above-average cartoon, but it was good.
I really loved the backgrounds and atmosphere.

Along with other shows from this time like Johnny Test, Lazlo marked the beginning of CN's and animation's decline into the Early Gen Z era

What other shows? I don't remember anything airing around that time other than this, Johnny Test and Total Drama. And this ain't horrible like Johnny Test.

Gym Partner's a monkey, Squirrel boy, Juniper lee, puffy amiyumi

Oh god, Squirrel Boy and Juniper Lee were particularily cancerous.

Gym partners is fuckin wack

Attached: 2EB71D79-85BB-4FC8-BC14-987F9AD13D3A.jpg (750x425, 69K)

Anyone got a mega to the iTunes-rip?

Im a sucker for 2 cartoon settings
Halloween and Summer Camp
So this was pretty good

One of my favorites back when it was still on TV. I must have been ~10 at the time. Rewatched a couple episodes not too long ago, and it still managed to make me laugh.

Attached: lamar.png (640x480, 560K)

I was in highschool when it aired and it made me laugh too. Was pretty good imo.

This board has a weird animosity towards the show, with lots of dumbshits going as far as to equate it to garbage for some reason. Yet they'll turn right around and start praising mediocrity like Grim Adventures even if it's just a watered down Family Guy complete with lazy cultural references and incredibly repetitious gags. Camp Lazlo was a pure cartoon that relied on character driven humor and great setups, and while it doesn't have the legs of Rocko's (which focused on things that only got funnier as people got older) it was still better than most post 90's CN originals and in the upper echelon of cartoons as a whole.

Lazlo also had that childhood innoccence as a character. Guess that's why Yea Forums hate it, they lost it a long time ago.

I remember people shipping the monkey and the platypus

That fucking meat episode man

the cartoon was too safe, nothing about it stood out so i have no memorable thought about it even though i watched it.

It was fun. Nothing groundbreaking but still of good quality.

Loved it I should really rewatch series again.
The hot dog episode is the one I remember the most

>dissing grim
Truly shit taste