Toonami Ratings for 3/16/19

On Saturday, SAO crapped out mid episode and it was hilarious. However, there is no escape, and the episode will reair properly this Saturday.

The following Saturday, SAO will air TWO new episodes, occupying the open slot left by Megalo Box. This means Megalo Box does not need replaced till April 6. Awfully convenient glitch, wasn’t it?

Demarco has confirmed that he does in fact have a new show to replace Megalo Box. Announcement someday.

Last week, things trended down slightly but it was still a fairly average night. This week, we had a hilarious bug during SAO that cut it short and aired half of Megalo Box twice. So no doubt these got fucked. But Super through MHA should be normal, and it seems Super is losing a bit of steam. We will see if we get back on track next week.

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 718 0.30 390

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 517 0.21 277

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 486 0.20 252

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 420 0.18 234

1:00a Megalobox 337 0.17 215

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 318 0.16 211

2:00a Black Clover (r) 327 0.17 216

2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 269 0.13 165

3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 276 0.14 177

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 212 0.10 130

Attached: 1A8B8886-E49D-45FB-BF03-156461BDE354.jpg (1921x1080, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E506EueKSEY
youtu.be/0Apx512dPjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Will reair

Attached: 5gmIoix.gif (498x278, 636K)

>We have to face a full hour of SAO now
Oh well, that night was worth it

Attached: 1543545072793.png (700x500, 122K)

>Demarco has confirmed that he does in fact have a new show to replace Megalo Box. Announcement someday.
Come on Mob S2

That was one of the most beautiful nights of my life. The night a TV signal gained self awareness and attempted to kill itself.

Super into Boruto: Lose 28.0% But will Gohan job next week?
Boruto into Hero: Lose 6.0%
Hero into Sword Art OFFLINE: Lose 13.6%
Megalobox into Megalobox: Lose 19.8%
Megalobox into Jojo: Lose 5.6%
Jojo into Clover: GAIN 2.8% CHADSTA IS BACK BOYS
Clover into Hunter: Lose 17.7% It's official, it's cancer
Hunter into Naruto: GAIN 2.6%
Naruto into Titan: Lose 23.1%

Current Records:

Loss:
12/08/18: Super into Psycho: Lose 45.4%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: 1550989198288.jpg (566x652, 114K)

Mob S2 doesn't have a dub yet does it? That would actually be perfect to premiere on Toonami.
That or Promised Neverland

>Demarco has no show to announce (would have happened during MHA at the latest, and we haven’t had a surprise on air reveal since April 2017 anyway)
>SAO just so happens to shit out so bad they have to cancel the episode
>solution is reairing the episode the following week and doubling up on premieres the week after
>Demarco has admitted the problem was on the AS side
I dare you to try and tell me this wasn’t an inside job to stall for time

Attached: 2472A700-12BE-46A4-BD8A-F0C534F43657.png (500x500, 229K)

If it fucked up again this week I would be so overjoyed that I'd fall to my knees and cry.

There was a dub for Mob season 2 announced in December, but they haven't said anything about it since.

I'm holding out for Promised Neverland to be slotted in as an Aniplex replacement for SAO if the dub needs to take a hiatus in the middle of the season like it's going to in Japan

I'm starting to think CN going under is a bigger possibility than Toonami dying within the next couple of years.

>more kiddie Jump crap
Yea cause we just don’t have enough of that, right?

It felt like the threads from the old days. Everyone was having an absolute blast, negativity was almost all gone. Unfortunate that it takes a technical glitch to give us that kind of enjoyment these days, rather than the shows themselves

Fuck you too buddy

Attached: skeeved.png (264x209, 48K)

The part that makes me believe it is they are actually doubling up SAO the following week. They never ever double up for any reason

We getting tittes!!! Yeah!!!

Attached: 1552790227713.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Reminder that One Piece is the greatest selling comic book of all time, WORLDWIDE!

Attached: WorldRecord.jpg (655x814, 129K)

Tenchi Muyo! rerun when?

Attached: Tenchi Muyo! villains.jpg (3083x961, 889K)

Seeing Neverlandfags hype up TPN like it's the greatest shit ever or big 3 material is just hilarious when you know how terrible the series gets later on

HxHfags are still the biggest embarrassments though

You're against the show for the wrong reason, friend. Neverland has a child's corpse shown onscreen for a few secs in the first ep, so it isn't as kiddie as the other new SJ shows. The reason you should protest it is because it's a meh adaptation that kinda shits on the one standout arc.

Dragon Ball Super - November 2, 2019
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
My Hero Academia - September 7, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - March 21, 2020
Megalo Box - March 23, 2019
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - June 15, 2019
Black Clover - TBD
Hunter X Hunter - June 22, 2019
Naruto: Shippuden - November 23, 2024
Attack on Titan - TBD

Seeing anyone hype any show tends to end up like that. That's how I feel about the Boogiefag.

Who the hell is saying it's Big 3 material?

>the best part about SAO is when its not airing
what is it about this series where the off topic shit is way more entertaining than the show? last season it was aids.

Attached: 692ef9875cf43ad6e761df1c2b6a758b.jpg (516x581, 124K)

Looks like faggit man couldn't get a new show in time, and had to sabotage the broadcast.

Attached: 1527024177326.jpg (1334x750, 153K)

Attached: 1552799435787.jpg (2160x2160, 885K)

wasted quads

>MY Jump garbage has a couple seconds of gore!
Just as bad as the Hunterfags were

The current season is just so god damn dull. Want spoilers on the episode we missed? It’s 100% dialog

you think we will be attacked by enemy stands again?

>Demarco has confirmed that he does in fact have a new show to replace Megalo Box. Announcement someday.
Knowing Demarco, it's going to be a rerun.

Attached: 1511058623496.jpg (480x813, 96K)

Attached: 1552800241494.png (1012x362, 112K)

So are we all mostly in agreement that the new show is Mob S2?

didnt trigun get a remaster?

>confirmed it’s new
>hurr issa rerun lmao
He is still a faggit but at least give him credit on the rare times he earns it

>confirmed it’s new
Where?

Demarco is going to edit all her scenes im sure

No. And I really doubt they will waste more money on nostalgiabait when they saw how piss poor Outlaw Star did. It’s not worth pandering to nostalgiafags

>a few seconds of gore
I mean, would you run a series where children are cut up and eaten by demons on a kids channel? But like that user said, the issue with the anime is more that it's not a good adaptation. Much like Black Clover, the manga is much better.

On his twitter someone asked what’s replacing Megalo and he said they will be announcing it soon. Someone else accused him of not having a new show and he said it was

I gotta be honest, last week's episode of SAO was amazing. I don't know what happened, but that was an actual good episode. I hope we have similar quality from now on.

You sit on a nest of lies user

Attached: 1528775116943.jpg (513x307, 30K)

Here it is

Attached: 6B01C657-B9B6-4197-8495-37B8F5BE44A8.jpg (750x1053, 221K)

It wouldn't be as funny or shocking the second time.

That's rich, coming from the guy who wanted to leave Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins unannounced until the literal last minute.

>Deadman Wonderland s2 never

Attached: 4ec.gif (500x340, 768K)

You gotta admit it would've been cool not knowing what the lineup was going into that first night. It would be like a second April Fool's.

>we have replacements lined up way in advance!
>we arent allowed to announce them until the deals are final!

these two things dont jive with every announcement being 1 week out

How did that go? I wasn’t following the block that hard at the start

Those are some mediocre looking titties.

I feel like it would've gotten hopes up too high. Remember that 2/3rds of the initial lineup was ASA reruns they had been playing for years, and the entire lineup repeated after three hours. People would've gone in expecting Yu Yu Hakusho and got the thousandth run of Cowboy Bebop instead.

Why is Black Clover so strong?

He tried to get the higher ups to not release the revival's launch schedule to any of the usual sources (websites, cable listings, etc), and CN told him to fuck off and released it anyways.

This seems like bullshit. Soul Eater was found on the backdoor schedule and Demarco got mad people were looking ahead. They clearly could have announced it much earlier, but chose to sit on it, and had it not been found were gonna keep sitting on it.

Don’t forget the Parasyte food truck. They were fucking ready to get that news out, but again, Demarco wanted to sit on it and got mad when the truck was spotted

People needed the reality check, because the actual prank night set unrealistic expectations with stuff like DBZ and Gundam. The actual week to week block wasn’t gonna be that on day 1, especially when ASA was barely hanging on and they didn’t even know if Toonami would fix it

I wouldn't mind Baccano, but I'd really like it if it was the Index/Railgun series.

Oh I believe it. Lines right up with Seems like he just wants the power over the reveals.

How did everyone like the drinking game: ad Edition I made

Boogie
Very well aware of that fact, which is why I stopped hyping it up. I'll promise nothing and if it does come will let the show speak for itself, that other guy I can't do much about though.

Attached: 1552657259607.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

>we have a show promise guys!
Ok, the other parties have to be aware Toonami needs two weeks notice for announcements, and they weren’t on time this time. The way he is talking about it implies the show is already locked in, so what’s the trouble? It’s almost like they knew there would be a schedule delay

the real question is

what’s gonna happen to family man tomorrow?

Attached: B67279F3-F96A-4B88-987B-09DA29C00BD7.jpg (1457x762, 638K)

>It's almost like he's in charge of Adult Swim

While I do think there's a 99% chance we'll get a premiere, he didn't TECHNICALLY say we would.

Well duh, the way Adult Swim works they'll never cancel Toonami, even if have to strip it to be as cheap as possible. The day AS dies is the day Toonami dies.

True, but he wouldn’t have to wait on a rerun either

My only problem with railgun is it takes like 7 episodes to really get running

did [as] lose the rights to that?

7 years into this shit and you would think they would have decent enough relationships with all these people that deals don’t have to meander on till the day before they need to be revealed

You better hope not because AS will die before April gets here if they did

What happened on Megalo Box? I was in too much shock over Sword Art Online to pay attention.

Attached: megalo-box-post.jpg (1000x600, 117K)

>They never ever double up for any reason
They've doubled up on IGPX, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Cowboy Bebop, and Samurai Jack before. They've even doubled up on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure twice.

Yuri was gay for Yukiko's brother and Joe.

words words words
nohomobro surgery
wordswordswords

It's the My Hero Academia story done right.

I don't think Neverland would fit with Toonami, it's another show that's mostly talking with not much action.
Probably, don't see what else it could be

>2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 269 0.13 165

>3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 276 0.14 177

NO HUNTERCHADS, HOW COULD THIS EVER HAPPEN TO US

Some user REALLY wanted to fuck pop's eyehole.

>3 reruns
The only one that holds and weight is Jojo, and their reasoning was immediately apparent, they needed room for AoT

So MHA is eventually being taken away from Toonami to air on Netflix due to copyright shit?

>even after a total blunder night HxHfags STILL lose to Naruto.
It’s hilarious watching them seethe over this weekly embarrassment

Stop moving the goalposts. You said, "They never ever double up for any reason."

The he'll are you talking about?

No, we're going to finish season 3 and then simuldub season 4 which conveniently starts airing in Japan around when we finish season 3

Toonami is guaranteed to air the rest of S3. Anything after that is up in the air

Don’t spread fake news. There’s no confirmation on anything past S3. Hulu may use their partnership with Funi to take S4, we don’t know yet

Turner (or whatever the fuck Warner is calling it now) will have syndication rights until their contract expires, just like Star Wars.

Toonami will never get a Funi simuldub again. They are pissy enough about having to hold up the AoT deal

If anyone got screwed out of the Attack on Titan deal, it's Toonami. No one else would pay that much to air episodes from a dead franchise.

AoT is a dead in the water now, why would Funi be seething? Perhaps if this was still 2013 but it isn't.

Wait AOT isn't popular anymore?

Japan squandered the popularity of season 1 by taking like four years to make season 2. Remember s1 of AoT arguably kickstarted the modern anime renaissance as we know it today--to the point that it was turning normie heads. It was THE thing.

Here's last week:

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 858 0.38 490

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 576 0.26 329

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 563 0.26 329

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 444 0.21 271

1:00a Megalobox 445 0.20 264

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 399 0.19 245

3:00a Black Clover (r) 383 0.17 220

3:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 333 0.14 184

4:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 343 0.14 176

4:30a Attack on Titan (r) 293 0.12 155

Wonders never cease. I was out of town, so I was only able to see the glitch in action and Megalobox before passing out for the night. I hate using apps to browse you guys. Anyway, it looks like Black Clover has done it again after a small hiatus.

Netflix had most of HxH on their service well before Toonami got it. Realistically, people saw it there in all likelihood. I'm just happy that we got a full run.

Because it’s one less simuldub for their service, and the ONLY exception they have to make. They have to damage control every time Toonami has a marathon and holds it up

>MHA being taken away by a service that doesn't even fucking have MHA on it
Now you're just being retarded

Attached: 1541913456120.jpg (925x1200, 180K)

Good thing no one watches or gives a shit about AoT so there's no much of a fuss to damage control so if there has to be an exception made it's thankfully for a stinker and not a winner show people actually subscribe to their service for.

Have you not been paying attention to these threads?

It's still a simuldub. Episodes go up immediately after they air on Toonami.

Attached: 1539666756343.jpg (500x656, 59K)

It’s less popular, but still has a big following

But they don’t get the premiere

Not only that but fucking FILLER

And you for some reason think people have not seen the most popular battle shonen since Dragon Ball that ended like 3 years ago?

Simple truth is that Naruto will always beat HxH.

If it wasn't Toonami, it would be Hulu putting it up on the same day as Funimation.

Hulu has never posted a simuldub within the same season it premiered on FUNi’s service. That might change soon but Hulu seems content with streaming the subbed simulcasts and posting the full season’s worth of dubbed episodes close to a year later.

About 400,000 people just kept watching a broken SAO episode until it became Megalobox halfway through.

They were watching the shitshow like the rest of us.

When shit breaks, that tends to draw a crowd. Probably a ton of people were telling their friends to turn the TV on and watch the shitshow

Fair point. The good news for Toonami is the screw up didn’t really hurt their ratings.

user, that may be true now, but there were quite a few times that HxH beat Naruto pre-schedule change. I can't be assed to pull up the data right now, but it has.

>My Hero Academia - September 7, 2019
Look at that. If Demarco was smart, he might be able to pull off a simuldub, but I have my doubts.

This is the peak though. These are the episodes Hunterfags bragged about for literal years. And every single showing in 2019 except one has lost to Naruchad

Not with the Hulu deal in place, not to mention Funi doesn’t do simuldubs for anyone but themselves now

I've been stuck on SAO ever since I heard my dad choking on his own saliva in the other room while Toonami played the second episode. I'll get back to it... eventually. What hurts is that they've made this new season almost impossible to riff.

At least the screwjob that happened this past weekend was objectively hilarious. I wish I'd been actively watching, let alone be on here to see everyone lose their shit in real time. Additionally, you can theorize all you want about how terrible DeMarco is, but I don't think this was an intentional move. If Toonami really wanted to buy time until the next show was ready to air, they could always fall back on a one-week rerun slot, like the time they aired a supercut of Countdown and Scavengers to fill a half-hour ahead of the FLCL rerun.

The CA Arc is pretty divisive; you either like it or you don't. Admittedly, I've always said that if it didn't pull you in by York Shin, then it never would. Anyway, it looks like the block won't die this year, unless they really fuck up in obtaining new shows.

That kills that idea then.

Unrelated, but does anyone have the latest version of the Wall? Pic related is what I have at the moment.

Attached: 2019 toonami wall 2-24-19 ver 2.png (2560x3096, 3.41M)

Black Clover is so weird to me its super cliche I've seen everything about done to death and done better but I like it
I guess its true you like what you know

That would probably if nothing else take a lot of money to secure as a simuldub on Toonami. They probably could afford it.

>The following Saturday, SAO will air TWO new episodes, occupying the open slot left by Megalo Box. This means Megalo Box does not need replaced till April 6. Awfully convenient glitch, wasn’t it?

Very (((convenient))). Fuck, after this I hope I never see "SAO" and "two new episodes" in the same sentence again.

That's rough, man. I hope your dad's doing alright.

Doing that makes them seem incompetent though, because they did it so much last year. They have so little to do and can’t even do that right

>other shonens go out of there way to avoid the obvious tropes
>Black Clover hits them all without regret and is actually fairly enjoyable
Perhaps trying to avoid what others have done is the reason other shows struggle, they remove popular elements, leaving only mediocre ones behind

youtube.com/watch?v=E506EueKSEY
Getting spicy.

Attached: le no budget anime man.jpg (640x526, 99K)

>Black Clover beats 2 shows before it in demo
Feels good

Attached: 73732172_p0_master1200.png (924x1200, 1.33M)

I bet Black Clover would have an even stronger following if the show didnt have such a awful start.

Attached: 1541050600848.jpg (464x825, 69K)

>posted 35 minutes ago
This is your channel, isn’t it?

Attached: 79355CB5-F687-457F-A9C1-E9B00BF1561C.jpg (1334x750, 200K)

I dont know user am I posting on Yea Forums right now this very minute as I rant on a livestream to a live audience of 6k while raking in hundreds of dollars in superchats? I sure hope this is my channel

God damn they did something right with her outfit. That skirt/panties combo thing is top tier

yeah its pretty great

Attached: c4bb3ca419a9ac2991feb12595bfed59.jpg (850x1062, 166K)

So who thinks Titan premieres will lead to a block with no reruns? They can just cutoff the current Titan rerun and shift shows down. It’s pretty much either that or a half hour expansion.

I would not however count on 10 premieres at a time being a regular thing. That’s quite like a lot to maintain.

>also loose fitting top with major underboob
Best girl

>underboob>sideboob>topboob(cleavage)>full on boob

>lead
No, they know well and good the AoT ship sailed a long time ago and Super needs to stay out front. They will chop off the AoT rerun, move everything after MHA down 30 mins, then put it in that slot. When HxH ends the following month, they just won’t replace it, which takes us back to the status quo within a month

Nobody suggested Titan lead. DBS, Boruto and maybe MHA would move up slotting Titan 3rd or 4th with DBS back at 10:30pm.

I see you misread “So who thinks Titan premieres will lead to a block with no reruns?” as “Titan premieres will lead a block with no reruns”

Lead to

Not lead

Top tier taste
>underboob
Rarely seen part of the boob, always a treat to see
>side boob
Similar to above, but common to see in the summer
>cleveage
Common, seen all the time
>full boob
Ruins the mystery upon seeing for the first time

>he thinks I read his pathetic post
I just read words I liked and formed my post how I wanted to. That’s what Chads do

Yeah you read it and you read it poorly.

So is this gonna be the peak for 2019? I don’t think something more entertaining is gonna happen, unless Demarco picks up an absolutely god tier show. But it’s Demarco, so that won’t happen

They got that Intruder event at the end of the year, if they go full madman on it, that might be comparable at least. I don’t think they have the guts to give it any real impact though

Can't SAO just fucking die?

Chadsta is coming for it's ratings next week

Attached: 17.png (896x1300, 287K)

Maybe if they pulled the plug on Kitty toe's life support.

what a fucking ride. but fuck a whole nother week to wait for new show announcement

Attached: 1492387764935.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Dr. Slump dub when?

Attached: Goku, Arale and Gatchan asleep.png (640x480, 314K)

when Okatron rehires Vic

Attached: 1462756643312.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Say the truth again for the people at the back

Praise Noelle, her series is improving both ratings-wise and writing-wise

i don't get why they're reairing the episode when you can just go watch it on demand, i did so yesterday

if it'd crapped out just a bit later it would have been even more perfect tho

Noelle is a dirty slut who has seen the dicks of two men before her love's and Black Clover is a shit show

Attached: 1543526264257.png (660x466, 449K)

So is Rohan gay or what? That was some outfit last week. Pure /fa/.

Rohan is a straight /fa/g

I respect a man who can dress like a milf and still fucks women.

I think I hate Goku

Yeah, it was a huge phenomenon. What a shame.

Noelle is pure you shit

Attached: e69bf0a68b7c9530d6dbc89b3eb15719.jpg (600x838, 105K)

>The following Saturday, SAO will air TWO new episodes
Reminder, whenever you have fun, bad shit happens twice as hard.

Toonami and the general desperately need to appreciate the chest area.

>Toonami and the general desperately need to appreciate the chest area.
Butt is superior

Attached: 26231599_198525847370047_5185265955242087934_n.jpg (680x960, 60K)

That season could have been great but really the main enjoyment was just the experience itself rather than the content of the last of the season. Ashi and her waifufags were shit.

If you wanna think that sure but damn give tits some attention for a bit, you've been posted ass for years in every thread and a lot is drawn badly or shaded badly.

>Noelle is pure /u/ shit
Got that right

Attached: 50019882_795804760796288_7189291681567896770_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

This art style pisses me off for some reason.

>Noelle is pure shit
Yes

>always told myself im really going to watch GITS this time
>always get drunk
>always kinda not pay attention to the story halfway through
>still not 100% sure whats going on around 20 years later

Attached: __yakumo_ran_touhou_drawn_by_kaiza_rider000__4322c4af747228c8ef8c4643980da17d.png (1000x1000, 545K)

Fuck off.

Indeed, Noelle IS for other girls

Attached: 1547967737801.jpg (1328x1000, 189K)

Gotta do a full rewatch of Megalo for the finale because I've already forgotten bits and pieces of whats happened due to all the fucking breaks. Then catch up on MHA.

>Gearless Joe killed Kittytoe on live tv
Best part of the whole week, 2bh

Attached: edgy.jpg (1271x1991, 321K)

Has CN been messing up off and on again? A few minutes ago I swear it froze erratically off and on a few times.

I love Black Clover, but Noelle is the worst part of the show.

The last time GITS aired was a year ago.

>That's rough, man. I hope your dad's doing alright.
It wasn't a big deal, thankfully. He went back to sleep that night and was virtually unharmed. I was morbidly amused that it happened to start with. He has had health problems lately, but mostly pedestrian things like back pain that old folks usually get.

Oh yeah, the *sakugaaaaa* episode of BC will be on soon. I might have to tune in for that... somewhere. =)

>implying Noelle would ever consider having steamy lesbian sex with one of her friends
You know she is a royal right? I would never even think of doing something so scandalous. Noelle is far too pure for such thoughts

Announcement when?

Attached: 1552614354572.jpg (855x1000, 236K)

Hopefully never, it sucks.

>fanservice
No!

Attached: AB26D440-787A-42EA-A7E1-12C14B2771EF.jpg (708x708, 144K)

So now that the Disney/Fox deal is final, how long until Disney reclaims Family Guy and puts AS into a death spiral?

Is there fan service in the show? Don’t remember any in the manga.

Yeah but just the usual hijinks and nothing too serious.

Hello, Toonami General. Would you like the cream?

Is he gonna redeem himself if he gets a Mob dub premiere?

Attached: 9CE1C0C4-EFD1-42A9-A6A7-54049427F36F.jpg (585x393, 86K)

Yuri went from Jax to TJ Combo.

A little

It would be even better.

Oh, hey, I made the screencap.

GITS is the Toonami show you need to be most awake for.

This. They have acknowledged the glitch and stated they have fixed it. If it happens again after all that, it’s gonna be infinite laffs

Tokyo Ghoul: re
screenshot this

This is the only time they went over schedule without a replacement announcement right? Since it was supposed to be announced already but the SAO shit gave them an excuse to hold off on the replacement for a bit after where it would have came into play.

Have channels owned by Warner and Turner beem messing up for anyone else or is it just me?

>nobles
>not massive degenerates

Attached: 51243999.jpg (800x1100, 461K)

actually surprised they didn't tone down the ant eating scenes for the 2011 anime

Attached: Mimosa.gif (500x281, 2.65M)

What a qt

fuuuuuck i forgot about this show

I'm jinxing myself but the 2nd season of TGRe and the 3rd season of the TG anime has a sex scene and lots of nudity and gore. But Demarco only has a problem with the former so idk. It might be possible.

>I mean, would you run a series where children are cut up and eaten by demons on a kids channel?

Well, considering they're already reading it...why not?

I'm an intern at Adult Swim. I'm not supposed to tell you guys this, but the new show is Zatch Bell

i got a boner from a phone game earlier and im not sure if i am allowed to tell you this but ghoul s3 is the most viable option

How many minutes of walking is included with that?

They did it last year with Mob too

>ghoul s3
Thanks for reminding me that garbage exists.

Attached: Kaiki-face.jpg (874x720, 199K)

>air original Tokyo Ghoul over 2 years after it came out
>stars line up and you get a shot at having a simuldub of the new season
>don’t even bother making a play
It’s amazing how incompetent Demarco can be

Re: was two cours, so it's not just season 3 but season 4 as well. If you thought TG was shit when they went through the good parts, imagine the quality once they hit the point where the manga went downhill.

Attached: 1549951261897.jpg (595x616, 271K)

>One Punch Man June
>Blade Runner September

>Blade Runner September
Good joke. Demarco already stated there is zero chance of it coming this year, and even then he has no ETA

Oh

Attached: k.jpg (480x300, 25K)

>the issue with the anime is more that it's not a good adaptation.
As someone who read about 120 chapters of the manga, I think the problem is the source material.

>I fucking fell asleep and missed one of the most entertaining nights of modern /tg/
I want to die.

serves you right for being a pussy

I recorded the fuck up all but when Megalo went off and they immediately played "we'll be right back to megalobox" "time for jojo"

The kind of people who rave about Chimera Ant are the kind of people who insist HxH is "deep and mature", and they over-emphasize the "philosophical" parts of it, which frankly, read like some teenager's Philosophy 101 essay about how war is bad. It's not insightful or novel.

That said, the Chimera Ant arc does have one of the hardest hitting emotional payloads of any shonen story arc I've seen, but it has nothing to do with any of the main characters, it's all about the development of the relationship between Komugi and the King. That relationship is so well done in part because it wasn't overdone. Togashi didn't try to invest it with "deep symbolism" like the rest of the arc, nor did he belabor the point with repetitious exposition, the scenes with the two of them were relatively brief and to the point, and most importantly had a profound and lasting impact on the characters involved. We literally see the effect Komugi has on the King unfold over several episodes, and then for good measure Togashi "resets" the king's personality with amnesia then restores him with a single trigger to drive home just how much she changed him, but somehow he manages to do this without tediously narrating it unlike almost everything else surrounding it.

Basically what I'm getting at is, the relationship between those two is a miraculously well written bit of character development that I can't believe came from Togashi's mind.

oh shit is this the last episode?

Yep. The original Jack finale.

i dont believe it, after so long jack finished an airing from start to finish

What American kid is reading Promised Neverland?

It’s published in Jump you dummy

Manga nerds, duh.

So we're talking about Japanese kids then.

No, we are talking about American kids because they sell Jump at the grocery store

user, the physical Jump magazine was discontinued back in 2012, and I'm not aware of any grocery store that carries manga volumes.

fucking ghoul as a whole until that other user brought it up and thats all i cant hink about hot fuck its so viable since

Attached: __kurapika_hunter_x_hunter_drawn_by_chanta_ayatakaoisii__da174b69ba288fbc6535973470b40d9f.jpg (1191x1684, 158K)

Wat

I FORGOT THAT GHOUL WAS A THING UNTIL SOMEONE SAID THAT ITS PROBABLY THE NEW SHOW

Probably not for a few more years.

Whenever the contract expires.

Bingo.

Pregnant Stewie episode is on. Big ratings

Attached: 7DBB3907-4392-4302-A210-4A19879CAB31.jpg (210x240, 21K)

Brian’s reactions to everything in that episode are actually pretty funny. It’s like he is an audience member

Does Bakugo's mom ever come back?

Attached: __bakugou_mitsuki_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts_e7d2ca723188582fd4e2542c9ddde8b0.jp (850x1486, 161K)

Sleep is for the weak.

>just Bakugo with fat milkers
I can’t work with this. At least Deku’s chunky mom doesn’t look like him pasted on a female body

>somehow he manages to do this without tediously narrating it unlike almost everything else surrounding it.
Togashi only uses narration for setup, not payoff.

That's what makes it hot though.

So what's the post-ant arc in Hunter x Hunter like?

It alright.

Any 25 year old boomers who like Shonnen crap and miss when Toonami had Prince of Tennis, Bo Bo Bo, Bleach, IGPX, DBZ, Naruchad, etc? Hell I even liked Zatch Bell and One Piss. I miss being a kid fuck

...whadaya mean IT alRIGHT?!

I miss BoBoBo. Not so much prince of tennis though,didn't they cut the airing short? Also does anyone remember an anime that aired back then about magical or something and the MC had a talking flail?

Magical KEYCHAINS I meant to post.

No, because most of that stuff is garbage that was only enjoyable because you were a kid and didn’t know better

Prince of Tennis is what caused the longtime ban on sports anime to go into effect. A ban only lifted 3 months ago for Megalo Box

It's FUN

Attached: 1551149415469.jpg (1000x829, 92K)

>didn't they cut the airing short?
Yes, I'm not who you were responding to, and i wish the dub got finished, but that's improbable now.
And yes, yes there was.
Still anxious about when the Bobobo blu ray is going to release, since it was announced in August.
You shut your mouth, that was top notch humor.

Do you remember being in Middle School when the Naruto became big? Fuck I remember seeing classmates wear the Leaf Hidden headband and someone get suspended for bringing kunnai's with him. I haven't seen anything like that since but admittedly I don't know what the kids like anymore. That's not a sign of a shit show/Toonami lineup
Wtf why was there a ban on sports shows? Prince of Tennis was awesome. The MC's tennis autism addiction was cool to see because I remember thinking it was the only show on Toonami that had a MC being as autistic at something as Goku was to fighting.

Anyone been getting domain unreachable errors lately? Not a huge issue but it's been increasing in frequency.

>mfw want to hang out with calle
>but want to make love and breed with marie
hurts

ties up a lot of stuff from chimera ant and for the time being is the effective ending to the series.

>le so funne randumb and face gags
>top notch
The only thing funny was when the dub make localization jokes, like the Japanese entry form

Please tell me someone recorded the SAO fuckup, of course it happened the one night I decide to get some sleep instead.

The guy who runs the Kings lounge stream did

there is an image about the thread. but in the OP was literally the last frame.
>AI was becoming aware that it is AI
>Cartoon Network as a whole glitches
>commercials
>SAO still frozen
>commercials
>cut to megalobox
>15 mins into box cuts to commercials
>box resets
>night continues as normal

So this is the power of FUCK LIGHTS.

Attached: 1523738809852.jpg (2007x1525, 251K)

btw that person who gave me the name Gelgar for my dwarven paladin, I am still at it.

your legacy lives on through me.

A late night tip:Never mix pickled chilli peppers with chocolate milk. I hope I make to Saturday.

Sooo, was it right to put Peter on this since Disney now owns Family Guy

Attached: 4DC232DD-06A7-4A78-8CB0-A99E7B0A8EBC.jpg (2560x3096, 928K)

fuck that shit i mixed alcohol, snakebite taco bell and redbull in a single night at age 34 and woke up with a 100% schpinbter

Who cares, the list is supposed to be fun no need to take it really serious.

Taco bell mixed with anything can kill a man. It's like pharmaceuticals.

Because PoT guttered the ratings, so they just decided to do a sweeping ban on sports shows

Marie is built for breeding

>all bills paid
>tax refund for me
>83 year old father not needing to file taxes
>payday in a few days
>got drunk
>reliving the mid week Toonami threads
>watching South Park Day on CS
>few more days until Toonami
I know I say this most sunday mornings but you folks got my life back on track with a schedule and something to look forward to.

Thank you for being there weather you know how to wither or not to use this word being their or not. there.

Attached: 1486886674161.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

We are in the DVR era m8, there’s probably thousands of recordings

bull shit

cable = 40+ years ago
dvr = 20+/- years ago
pirate = 15+/- years ago
stream = 5+/- years ago

What the fuck does that have to do with there being thousands of people who set their DVR for Toonami last week, thus having a recording of the glitch?

I miss being younger, and how better things were, I have unironically started turning into the boomer/zoomer meme. Not only have I become nostalgic for the early-mid 2000's, I've become nostalgic for shit just 5 or 6 years ago. Hell, Ive become nostalgic for the 80's, a time period I wasnt alive for and didn't live through.
Why'd it have to be like this? Shits fucking fucked and I wanna go back.
I think your talking about MAR(Marchen Awakens Romance). I can't remember if it aired on Toonami or Saturday video entertainment system. I seem to recall it aired with Zatch Bell, but I'm not really for certain.

i bet ya that if streaming sites were under cable jurisdiction they would announce their numbers

Bruh if they don’t announce that mf show tomorrow

>Not so much prince of tennis though,didn't they cut the airing short?
Worse, they kept skipping episodes for literally no reason.

This was the order they aired Prince of Tennis:
>1, 4, 5, 7, 11, 18, 19, 20, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Needless to say, it absolutely tanked and the attempt to course correct by restarting the show and air the episodes in order happened way too late to make a difference.

MAR, which premiered the same week, didn't fare any better, and had the same issue:
>1, 3, 5, 7, 13, 11, 15, 19, 25, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

I can actually sort of guess their reason for doing that.

Prince of Tennis and MAR were Toonami Jetstream series, and to help promote the service, the executives in charge of Toonami likely proposed that they air select episodes on-air as a way of telling people to watch Jetstream to find out what happened in the episodes they skipped. Problem is, they failed to tell anyone about that last part, so people got mad and they had to restart the shows from the beginning to appease the "whiny anime fan" base that [adult swim] made fun of all the time.

Stupid, yes, but not unreasonable.

Noelle is an unironic cuck who lets other women have Asta.
>Rebecaa, Mary, Mimosa, Sally

did he upload it?

Don't the companies that own/make the anime hate when they're fucked with? How was airing them out of order accepted? I remember when a Pokemon movie on CN cut out a scene so they could squeeze in an episode of some show at the end of the time slot and the company behind Pokemon (TMS?) was pissed.

JET LIVES!

When was the last Toonami movie night?

OLM was behind Pokemon. TMS is Lupin/Case Closed/Megalobox.

>one lunch man

So if TMS didn't exist, nothing of value would be lost?

That's just time to poop and have a snack.

Turns out he doesn't job too bad. Still don't get though why Elder Kai doesnt do that voo doo that he do to give Goku and Vegeta a boost. Or why Goku is a dick about teaching kaio ken and instant transmission.

Its gonna be OPM season 2

SPIKE DIES!

April Fools

Yeah this sounds hilarious

Tell that too Clone Wars.

Clone Wars continued to air for a year after Disney acquired Star Wars, and it was CN (not Disney) that told Toonami to stop airing it, likely because they didn't want to indirectly help promote Rebels, which Disney was getting set to premiere.

Found an upload of the whole thing, just wish it included the moment of it freezing
youtu.be/0Apx512dPjs

It’s ok for girls to be cucks though

This was a different time. And you are comparing a monster series like Pokemon to literally who stuff like PoT and MAR. The companies behind those two probably didn’t have the resources to care what gaijin were doing

are you telling me Megalo Box is getting shafted again? FUCK NO!

Attached: 1541078282653.png (501x773, 453K)

It ends this week.

Man, what a cute girl

Perhaps you should watch less anime and work on your reading comprehension instead

>I can’t work with this.
What are you, gay?

This. It’s extremely based when a girl lets her man get with other women

It's gonna hurt seeing Youpi on that list from now on

I’d sooner believe CN wanted to stop promoting Star Wars than Disney wanted AS to stop airing Clone Wars.

I would not be surprised if Disney did not rip Family Guy away from AS. It won’t do better on FXX and AS and TBS will pay a lot to renew it.

They did it to KotH and Cleveland, why wouldn’t they do it to the big name Family Guy too? American Dad is safe though

I have the moment it froze. But damn it I didn't get when Megalo finished and they aired "megalo will be right back" immediately followed by "now for jojo", and they didn't either. The full experience is missing.

Did they? Those were grabbed by Viacom not FXX or a Disney owned network. Seems more like AS and TBS chose not to outbid Viacom for those. I get the feeling AS and TBS would fight much harder for Family Guy and Bob’s Burgers to ensure Viacom doesn’t take them.

However now that Disney’s deal is finalized they may intend to build up FXX with Family Guy and Bob’s Burgers. There’s nothing AS and TBS can do if Disney won’t let them renew it but I’m inclined to think Disney won’t be so quick to take FG and Bob away from AS and TBS. Disney does sell the TV rights to their films and shows to competitors all the time.

They would be better off taking them back, boosting their own ratings, and driving AS to the brink of cancellation.

Reminder that the new show was supposed to premiere next week, so faggit man has no excuse for not announcing it this week.

Attached: 1509853143517.png (642x960, 587K)

I think I have Goku. In my garage.

Fuck, they just announced Tokyo Ghoul on the Facebook.

Attached: 3e5c0c42ed4e4de396161652d525a821.jpg (1600x1132, 313K)

Yea there is some suspicious stuff here
>yea guys we secure shows 6 months in advance
>lmao guys we literally can’t announce till the last second
There’s either two explanations. They don’t have a new show, or SAO not airing was planned

yea, always with facebook

Oh shit, it's real!

I hope they announce soon so we can stop this baiting

Yea, imagine the only time you get giddy in a /tg/ thread now is FAKING announcements that can be quickly seen as fake and discarded. Either that or a fucking broadcast error.

I mean I know damn well people are baiting, but I still have to go to the facebook page to check just to be sure, because I know there’s a good chance the bait can be reality

Maybe but even adding FG and Bob to FXX won’t do a dang thing for that channel given The Simpson’s has barely made a blip airing there.

Do you actually think Disney wants to bury Warner operated channels, much less the venues that target audiences they usually don’t? They want to own as much intellectual property as feasible but if they can use their competitors venues to their advantage they often do and Warner does the same with Disney venues.

They can charge Warner out the nose for a few shows and films and reap plenty of benefits that way.

>my main directive through the week is desperately trying to find threads i care about on Yea Forums or Yea Forums and watching an anime block with minimally good choices through midnight
If it weren't for having one friend who hasn't ditched me yet and fajitas I'd be dead already. Where the fuck is my silver lining, everyone else has one.

Attached: snake infested trees.jpg (298x292, 18K)

Because nobody cares about tennis.

The government says Disney can’t buy all their competitors, so the best alternative is eliminating the ones they can’t buy

Another week another shitty MHA chapter.
>dude Deku's doctor was evil the whole time lmao
>dude more boring drone noumus lmao
I've never wanted something to fail this hard in my life

Attached: 1553198612568.jpg (433x293, 125K)

I watch tons of seasonal anime, that's basically how I keep myself going.

The April Fool's joke last year was amazing. Best time I've had watching Toonami since the Space Dandy days.

for real, if they all taught each other their moves they'd be fucking scary

and if gohan and piccolo got even just instant transmission they'd be fucking lethal

I just had the most unhealthiest saltiest food I've ever ingested. If I don't make it to Saturday, have someone record every Toonami in the future on a flashdrive until the block dies, and find my grave and bury it with me. Ohhh this is the big one... eudeuheheh fuck its getting h

>been wanting to mix beef stew and ramen since last years april fools
>too scared to actually do it
I mean only a few hours later id be drinking and didnt want to shit myself

Ever had dale's seasoning? I deep fried some porkchop, put salt in it, then dipped them in dale's and ate them. I had like 5 or 6. I was essentially drinking dale's with salt.

Attached: 1526656473744.jpg (340x279, 20K)

This year's April Fools is a night long marathon of SAO

Played in Segmoriaton mode I hope. That's where the dialogue is mixed around out of order over other characters talking.

its on a monday, if its going to be toonami related its going to be someshit like Adult Swim Jr showing old sailor moon, old dragonball and other shit

what was it i want some

jack s5 starting.. i think

oh shit did samurai jack reset

OH GOD WE LOST THE RIGHTS TO SEASON FIVE TO COMEDY CENTRAL SHIIIIIIT

It’s not going to have anything to do with Toonami, they did a huge effort prank last year. It’s gonna be a shitty regular AS one

>inb4 someone thinks this wasnt a joke

it airs at 4 in the morning

no it dont not doesnt

Did Jack just mug someone?

It’s real autosage hours boys

oh fucking hell, why

new jannie is a tardburglar

i am honestly disappointed that s5 of jack did not start today, but at least I can see a few episodes I missed

Man fuck S5, Ashi was a great example of a bad female character.

fuck jannies

they burn out/get let go after a few weeks, just wait out their adult temper tantrums

>tfw new jannie is legit retarded
500 replies dummy

welp see you guys saturday

Attached: 1396090047767.jpg (650x1224, 411K)

see ya user, reminder who best toonami girl is

Attached: seryuu___akame_ga_kill___justice_by_h2_flow-d7yargr.png (640x360, 357K)

Guess so. See you in a few everyone.

Time to watch more One Piece until Saturday night! Remember to watch your kino shows too.