I fell in love Yea Forums help me please

I fell in love Yea Forums help me please

Attached: inthedarkestschool.jpg (750x421, 44K)

Don't fall in love with the superhero pony show

Attached: 75b.png (700x617, 224K)

The omens are clear user, the return of the mane six have been prophetised, the pony fuckers will return upon Yea Forums, for their holy mother have made new content.

Attached: 1532558501643.png (568x510, 227K)

Nor/mlp/erson here. /mlp/ doesn't like Lauren. She's a hack and a false prophet who turned her back on the show when she couldn't have her way.

Keep telling yourself that. Shggers use brony lingo already and the show hasn't even been airing for a month yet.

>artistic integrity is bad now
ok

What are our options?

Attached: ZUWLYvQ.jpg (700x480, 88K)

kill yourself

Attached: 1498354993001.jpg (562x434, 27K)

>Fell for the version that is literally nothing like her canon self

PHONY, YOU'RE A PHONY

Attached: jessica_cruz_rebirth_by_surfingthevoiid-dair78k.jpg (900x1440, 176K)

Why isn't Jess the leader. She seems the most mature and serious of the group.

WW is still the most responsible one.

Her "I will not wond the enemy no matter what" views are not pratical, plus Wonder Woman is the trained strategist and warrior.

I never said that. An artist standing for their vision is one thing. An artist willingly running away without putting up a decent fight and then scorning the creation they abandoned is another.

The storm is coming user
The storm is coming and nobody will be able to stop it this time.

Save yourselves and run or become the storm itself pushing it's devastating winds to higher speed, there are your options user.

Attached: 1502298161001.png (1060x705, 353K)

I could see that being the case if she wasn’t the sole pacifist. She wouldn’t direct anyone else to attack. It wouldn’t work

>An artist willingly running away without putting up a decent fight and then scorning the creation

proof plz and try not to make yourself look like a straw grasping faggot

The autism of the bronies was that they wanted to fuck horses, we shouldn't feel any shame.

believe it or not, the bronie thing started as nothing more, nothing less then reaction pictures and meme.

It was everywhere, not only on Yea Forums, but everywhere on the fucking internet and the horse fucking part only come later after that.

Attached: 1537403190478.png (1280x738, 946K)

While I agree with you, couldn't that be said about the vast majority of the cast of this reboot?

I too majored in meme history.

it was never meant to be this way
I'm sorry

This and the only reason it caused as much autism is the IP, if it was the same so but replace cartoon horse with cartoon teen girls it would have had less backlash.

>the horse fucking part only come later after that.
I don't believe you.

Repeat after me.
>She's
>Not
>Real

No, every character but Bumblebee amd Karen can have their personality traced back to the comics.

She's real to me.

Kill yourself heretic. Mother Faust, along with her firstborns, S1 and S2 are the only true thing.

>You
>Are
>Retard

At least based timm is keeping her personality intact.

Attached: dcau_jessica_cruz_1.png (350x266, 66K)

Fake news

When a fandom settlement is disturbed, the true fans leave for greener pastures, leaving only the memeposters and overlords behind. True fact.

All the real bronies went to infini-chan, they love momma faust still. Hating Faust is the meme.

>overlords
sperglords, damn force of habit.