Star Wars

What are they implying here?

Attached: 1538104284765.png (751x569, 811K)

sir please do the needful and go back to Yea Forums or Yea Forums for making these shitty "what did X mean by Y" threads

Why isn't Star Wars welcome on Yea Forums anymore?

>disney wars

Attached: E919982F-9104-4E3F-B92C-16EECF29F6D3.png (1920x1080, 1004K)

Because Star Wars fans are annoying.

Palpatine and Plagueis creating Anakin is >implied in the movies and all but explicitly confirmed in the EU.

I’m not offended by the image persay, just anything disney wars disgusts me

fair

nothing Just sheev being based

>leaves out the first panel

All it shows is that sheev made anakin the chosen one, nothing more

with his potent sith seed, yes.

Really? Elaborate, i've never heard about this

it's more like they tried to and the Force said "FUCK YOU" and made Anakin in response

The author said this isn’t completely concrete since it’s anakins interpretation of everything that has happened to him and of course he’d view sheev as a corrupting father figure since that’s what he is but it’s still looks about if sheev is literally his father of more a methephorocal one, but given that he exists solely because of him and Plagueis really sheev is his father

Yeah Anakins entire existence is a response to sith fuckery i mean he got the job done but probably in the worst way possible

Because you fags are trying to push Star Wars resistane all the time even though everyone on Yea Forums agreed is an awful show with awful animations,characters and writting and not even one single semi decent waifu.

the Jedi had calcified and were no longer truly servants of the Force. They needed a reboot just as much as the Sith needed to be wiped out.

>made slave clone armies
>used child soldiers
>oppressed people who wanted to be free
remind me why the republic and the reaistance who wanted it nack are supposed to be the good guys again

No, it was showing how Vader is having an existential crisis because he doesn't know if his entire existence was actually just the plot of some crazy old man. Where the shit he was fed about being the chosen one was ever really true or not, or just another aspect of Sheev's plan.

Whether Sheev, or Plagueis, actually made Anakin is sort of beside the point. Sheev put that seed of doubt into his mind and used it to manipulate him, destroying his life in the end. And now he's not sure of his life having any particular meaning, until he learns about Luke and decides to take charge again.

>To create... life.

Attached: 1a41a134-99e7-4a98-8edb-0ad9d9af0944.jpg (360x231, 22K)

>i've never heard about this
It's not a story the Jedi would tell you.

I'm not sure Star Wars ever satisfactorily addressed it, but I always presumed that was in fact that point. The Empire didn't conquer the Republic. It didn't overthrow anyone or do a coup or anything. The Republic of the PT era had gotten rotten and corrupt and by the end of it had simply become the Empire. The good guys remember what its history and principles are supposed to be, so they want to restore it but not as it was in the PT because by the PT it was basically one step away from just being the Empire.

because the Empire did all that but worse, with a side helping of planet destruction

>oppressed people who wanted to be free
You mean the Separatist fags who literally wanted to ban democracy though a coup de teat over half of the galaxy?

because they had to pay taxes and couldn't establish trade monopolies in Rim systems, don't forget

>wanting to opt out of a country because of their shitty tax policy is bad now

>wanting to take over a country because you don't like having competition is good now

how did ani and padme make such ugly children?

>

Attached: unnamed-3-960x864.jpg (960x864, 72K)

Attached: Jontron.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

butterface

>implying that has ever been a bad thing
its only bad if you lose

so it was a bad thing, since the Separatists lost