MCU 2020

So what are they doing next year?

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2018_11_marvel-cinematic-universe-official-timeline-001.jpg (800x533, 139K)

Sponsoring click bait articles implying RDJ and the Chrises will return.

Black Widow and I can't be bothered to remember what else they have coming down the trough.

-Spider-Man, X-Men and Fantastic Four
-Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel sequels.
-even more turning d-listers into million dollar franchises.

I want a series of Weirdworld movies, use it to introduce pseudo fantasy characters like Black Knight to the MCU.

Attached: STK6882501.jpg (495x700, 55K)

the movies rumored in developement are Black Widow, Shang Chi, Black Panther 2 , Dr Strange 2, GotG 3, and Eternals, I suppose that at least will be 2 years untill the X Men and the Fantastic Four, 2021 one in summer and the other in christmas, maybe Deadpool 2020 ...

Nothing of importance after Endgame, that's what.

>Mawvel is finawwy finished!

Attached: Deckman.jpg (198x179, 13K)

When are the Guardians' contracts expiring?

Black Widow and Eternals are the 2020 releases at this point, unless Shang Chi gets fast-tracked over Eternals.

Black Widow and the Eternals.
GOTG 3 got delayed.

Black Knight is my favorite character sans Iron Fist and I’d be hard as a diamond if he got to be a movie character as apposed to rotting in the TV pit

Nothing that I'll be excited about, I guess maybe I'll go and watch GotG vol. 3 now that Gunn is back.

>-Spider-Man, X-Men and Fantastic Four
garbage
>-Doctor Strange, Black Panther and Captain Marvel sequels.
yeah, ok
>-even more turning d-listers into million dollar franchises.
fuck yeah!

Ours dreams come true

meanwhile deeceekeks will stay mad

The only thing confirmed for next year is Black Widow. Eternals already has a script so that's locked for Summer-ish if they start shooting later this year. Scott Derkison has been working on Doctor Strange 2 but unless they're planning on also taping this year as well it won't come until 2021.

The MCU is pretty much all Hemsworth has going for him so i think it's a safe bet he'll stick around at least.

Have a film where they all gang rape Mantis.

Attached: 1529822018468.png (336x356, 145K)

X-Men and Inhumans. Culminating in a retelling if Inhumans vs X-Men and Death of X

She'd either:

>Use her powers to give her rapists performance anxiety
>Use her powers to share her rapist's enjoyment and have a good time

>Inhumans

Attached: 1459644387986.png (321x185, 78K)