Not even a million views yet

>not even a million views yet

Yikes.

Attached: 38B41BC1-91F1-46FF-9340-B73C5F284383.jpg (750x560, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8L1UngfqojI
youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=tG35R8F2j8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Yea Forums trying to predict a flop again?

Yea Forums go home.

No one wants a 4th movie. The 3rd was the perfect ending.

It's not gonna flop, but it's still gonna suck

Are you for real?

OBSESSED

Looks like it, dunno why so many niggas lately think every movie is gonna be a flop, but eh, maybe it contrarianism

Speaking on that subject, didn't Bo Peep get sold at a garage sale off screen or something? Is that part of the story or what?

>teasing the possibility that Woody will stay behind, going against everything he stood for the first three movies

It's wreck it Ralph 2 all over again.

shhhhhhhhhh

Fuck off Yea Forums you tried this retarded shit with Detective Pikachu and it didn't work then just like it's not working now

Why is this trailer actually giving me feels?

>ToysRUS ded
>moms just give their kids a smartphone or tablet to play on all day before they are old enough for Autismcraft and Fortnite
Do little kids even know what toys are anymore?

Didn't Toys R Us come back like a few months later?

I am pretty sure this movie won't flop but nobody wants it.

They did technically restructure, but the stores are still long-gone and aren't coming back. There were talks of them becoming a seasonal store that opens in strip malls around the Christmas season, similar to Halloween costume stores.

You know, I am surprised this isn't (or doesn't seem to be) the focus of the film. Obviously I don't want a blanket "technology bad, toys good!", but it'd be interesting watching how the toys come to grips with kids spending more time with electronics instead of traditional toys. About how they're reaching the age where they don't need traditional toys way faster than they used to. But also that maybe the memories they make with those electronics can be as valid as the memories they would've made with those toys.

Attached: distraught pooh.jpg (400x550, 46K)

Did you watch the trailer? The toys found her at an antique shop.

No. The stores are gone. The bankers that lent it money took it over as an intellectual property and changed the name for clever accounting purposes to have it technically not in bankruptcy anymore.

Became we don't want Blue Balls and the fact we like the happy ending of TS3

The marketing for TS4's been using some damn good and depressing classics

youtube.com/watch?v=8L1UngfqojI

youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8

Attached: 5B8D61DF-4E70-4E5A-AA90-29F74A39D360.gif (500x374, 331K)

I was already disappointed enough by the 3rd one, not going to watch this.

>The 3rd was the perfect ending.
Shit taste

They almost touched on that in that one short in 2014 they made involving dinosaur toys.

3,1 million right now

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1223x719, 280K)

>No one wants a 4th movie.
Normies do

it just looks like toy story 2
>woody is tempted by female love interest to stay in "paradise"
>rest of toys dick around
i like how they just drop the spork thing about midway through too (which itself was just a retread of 1)

What’s wrong with the 3rd one mouth breather?

its popular and user has to feel like a special snowflake

Man. I dunno if that's less or more depressing. When I was working in Inventory, we fucking loved TRU, because they did their level best to get the job done quickly, efficiently and left the damn A/C on while we were counting.
They were the only store that did that last thing, it doesn't seem like a lot, but it makes a world of difference if you're in a building from sundown until sunrise.

Why is Bo Peep so fucking thick in this movie? Her ass is HUGE

Attached: 1553012965062.png (383x552, 343K)

They just said she was gone. Never mentioned how.

Name just ONE 3rd movie sequel that didn't flop

that was easy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

He's not wrong.

Attached: 1508465306059.png (196x193, 97K)

Yes, all of my nieces and nephews have toys and they do play with them.

Ice age

This post really didn't age well.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.13.47 PM.png (239x83, 12K)

Shrek the Third

Have another one

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.15.09 PM.png (652x463, 111K)

>inb4 minions doesn't count

Attached: despicable.png (658x243, 69K)

Infinity War

Attached: Jurassic Park.png (750x335, 86K)

This game is fun

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.19.28 PM.png (987x444, 127K)

Also: Iroman 3, Captain America: Civil War, Thor: Ragnarok, all did the best of their own three movies.

>tfw haven't seen the TS4 trailer
>tfw haven't seen the Frozen 2 trailer
Disney has fucked up so bad with the MCU that I'm literally not interested in any of their franchises anymore, fuck's sake. it's kinda sad but at least, I get to not spend any money on these shitty cashgrabs

Those are all second sequels.

He worded it poorly but he meant the forth film, user.

If we do that with every movie we are bound to be correct eventually

oof

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.20.34 PM.png (733x336, 107K)

>goes onto a thread about a trailer to brag about not watching trailers on a chinese cartoon forum
yikes

(you)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 6.23.17 PM.png (1067x345, 108K)

Ah, I see now, my bad

What is the psychology behind white knighting for a multi billion dollar corporation? If you know the "incoming flop" posters are wrong, why do you bother replying? If you're so confident in your movie (that you didn't participate in), then why get so defensive? Honestly, explain yourselves.

What is the psychology behind white knighting for a bunch of concern trolls on the internet? If you know the "it won't flop" posters are shills, why do you bother replying? If you're so against this discussion (that you didn't participate in), then why get so involved? Honestly, explain yourself.

Okay but those are all exceptions. Name even one (1) more.

>Not even one billion views in the first sixteen seconds of release
Flop, definite flop, worst flop in history

I don't know why, but something about the "God only knows what I'd be without you" and the title being lit up like a carnival just gives me the most ominous feeling.

...could be because I keep thinking of this music video.
youtube.com/watch?v=tG35R8F2j8k
The people in the car behind him keep getting older

Resident Evil: Afterlife
Budget 60mil
Box Office 300

Undercover Disney shill

Toys R Us died because of ridiculous price gouging, nothing to with "kidz deez dayz".

Stop talking bad about it

Disney shill go fuck yourself

Star Wars the Phantom Menace

Can I just stress how fucking good the Mission Impossible films got after their original trilogy? Like, no franchise should get THAT GOOD after its heyday!

>a baby doll and ventriloquist dummies are our supposed villains

Well....they're trying... I guess?

Not an argument

"Not an argument" is not an argument, nor is it the rebuttal to an argument.

>i like how they just drop the spork thing about midway through too (which itself was just a retread of 1)
We never got a real good look at what it's like to be a 'created' toy, I'm looking forward to watching this new fucked up suicidal frankenstein. That's what you meant, right? It's a retread of Sid's toys?

yeah he's LITERALLY toy story 1 incarnate, which fine whatever but then the fact that it looks like it fucking drops him for a retread of toy story 2 blows cock