New trailer

youtu.be/wmiIUN-7qhE
New trailer

Attached: toy_story_four_ver7_xlg.jpg (1101x1500, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7yESis3lKw
youtube.com/watch?v=7iOJKEI2Pe8
youtube.com/watch?v=fnRt_JEoBRU
youtube.com/watch?v=8L1UngfqojI
youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
twitter.com/cooleyurfaceoff/status/1107874263858446342
youtube.com/watch?v=9rSC7mS0bzw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=bTWj7NpUENI
youtube.com/watch?v=CNmfFGLnZi8
youtube.com/watch?v=o3q5QxK_gvw
youtube.com/watch?v=L2pBbqmPVtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally just the plot of all 3 of the first movie in one

Fuck this movie. If you ever pay to see a Pixar prequel, sequel or midquel you are the problem.

No one cares.

>literally just the plot of all 3 of the first movie in one
So it's just the plot of the first one?

I'm glad they're not doing a "hidden villain" this time, at least.

I hate everything Disney/ Hollywood...

The "Do I belong better here than with Andy?" is from 2.

Attached: oldfriendsandnewfriends.png (540x527, 60K)

AND EVEN A BEAR

>New trailer

CAN I GUESS THE PLOT WITHOUT WATCHING!?!?!

>Woody: We have to rescue Bo Peep!"
>Goes to rescue Bo Peep
>Bo Peep: "Sorry Woody, but I'm a Strong Independent Woman Toy and I don't need no man to rescue me! I'm NO ONE'S damsel in distress!"
>Woody: "But what about all those times I saved you in the past?"
>Bo Peep: "Those were just games Andy was playing. You never REALLY saved me!"
>Woody gets all dejected and pouts
>Woody is in danger and Bo Peep saves HIM
>Woody: "Wow, Bo Peep, I never realized how strong and independent you are! Thanks for saving me! I'm sorry for all my toxic masculinity!"
>Bo Peep: "Oh Woody, it's OK! I love you for being a weak, pathetic beta loser. Now, I have to go back to my own playroom and continue being a kickass action girl! Good bye forever!"
>The Spork guy hangs himself

Did I get it right?

Attached: tumblr_pom6wtLbUT1w00w3go2_400.gif (400x226, 510K)

So, Forky or whatever just doesn’t want to be alive, and the end of the film will be a twenty minute debate about the morality of assisted suicide.

>literally strong independent woman toy the movie
Holy shit, and I thought some of you people were exaggerating. Also, did anyone find Bo Peep creepy? I find her a bit disturbing.

did you guys still not understand that we have entered the dark age of diney films ?

everything released by disney has been crap since wreck it ralph 2 (incredibles 2, frozen 2, toy story 4...)

the revival age has ended with moana, we'll have to wait another 10 years to see disney shine again

No, you overestimated how original it would be.

>moana was good

>did you guys still not understand that we have entered the dark age of diney films ?
>everything released by disney has been crap since wreck it ralph 2

It's the dark ages because they've released nothing good in 4 months?

Moana was decent. I like the You're Welcome song at least.

You're right. What he summarized was the plot of The Incredibles 2. Or was it Ralph Breaks the Internet? Or was it The LEGO Movie 2? Or was it The Emoji Movie? I can't keep track of all this CG kids films themed around action girls teaching dumb boys about the evils of toxic masculinity.

disney is getting pretty bold
they used to release their trash sequel directly to video, and now they're releasing them on the big screen for some extra bucks

>Last Musker and Clements movie
>solid writing
>cute, dynamic but flawed main character
>god tier lighting, water, and lava effects
Yeah, Moana is good, mate.

Attached: 92F419E6-7CB5-4064-B7EF-B3B7E2D3ED82.gif (500x250, 1.26M)

>The LEGO Movie 2

they have a list of movies they are going to release
they will all suck and unfortunetly they won't bomb since people are stupid

>OH NO! TOXIC MASCULINITY!
>COOL ACTION GIRL WILL MAKE HIM CHECK HIS PRIVILEGE!

Another one of these? Already?

Toy Story 2 was originally meant to be direct to DVD.

Yea, it was great.

Wait untile it's out

I'm getting twist villain vibes from Bo Peep.
Also the plot is basically just Toy Story 2, I'm not paying for this junk.

Even the director said that The Lego Movie 2 was a takedown of toxic masculinity. Sorry.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (827x482, 87K)

Bo peep the the villian

>The Lego Movie 2

why are people like this ? at what point did their parents fail in their upbringing ?

To everyone that thinks the Spork is going to kill himself, do you seriously believe in current year with suicides on the rise that Disney is going to put out a childrens movie where the ending is "if you find that you aren't who you've always wanted to be then it's okay to kill yourself?"

cant wait to pay 50 bucks for a spoon

>female character
>a villain
>pixar

what did they mean by this

Attached: Untitled.jpg (840x598, 187K)

>The Lego Movie 2

What did you mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=k7yESis3lKw
Sad this game's one level has a much better plot than this movie.

Attached: 1552879716374.jpg (635x513, 33K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (650x645, 131K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (792x728, 190K)

I was hoping for a slight timeskip to see Woody and Buzz acting like wise grizzled old veteran (toys) because Bonnie wasn't interested in playing with a spess marine and a cowboy from a 10-40 years ago.

Is there anyone in Yea Forums more /our guy/ than Tom Hanks' brother Jim Hanks?

>The Lego Movie 2

>inkoo kang
am i supposed to take this seriously?

>The Lego Movie 2

>implying Duke Caboom won't be the twist villain

Attached: It should be spelled 'Kaboom' rather than 'Caboom'.jpg (390x500, 33K)

No one cares. Fuck off and and stop ruining this board.

Jim sounded super bored in KH3 though

Attached: Untitled.jpg (906x712, 182K)

>The Lego Movie 2

Yea Forums does not disappoint.

Attached: 1552345586592.png (972x972, 385K)

You all keep saying it’s about toxic masculinity, but nothing Woody is saying seems to imply that’s what they’re going for? If his personality was still like he was back in TS, that would make more sense, but he’s completely caring and compassionate now. It just seems like it’s about Woody projecting his desire to have purpose and meaning on Sporky, a being who wants only to die, and also, Woody secretly craving the opportunity to be free of responsibility, like Bo is now. Woody has a completely nurturing personality, that is the antithesis of what toxic masculinity.

Attached: DFBD7595-88E1-4A68-AEEB-1C611775B35F.jpg (300x256, 19K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (626x534, 125K)

>Last Musker and Clements movie
>solid writing
It was boring

She is forgettable. They didn't know how to make her interact with other characters, thats why she has several changing pets.

>lighting, water, lava effects
pathetic

Lilo & Stitch is a better Moana movie.

The only good thing people have to say for Moana has been 1-2 songs, either You're Welcome or Shiny. The rest might as well not exist.

>The Lego Movie 2

Just ignore the /pol/ infestation.

>OP didn't post the new poster

Attached: toy-story-4.jpg (1800x2667, 2.7M)

it's the little thing on Bo's shoulder

I rest my case.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (610x593, 125K)

why is this bad, again?

>ventriloquist dummies

Well alright then

>The Lego Movie 2

Kill yourself, faggot.

>Liberals are why we can't have nice things

Calling it now, Bo Peep is a villian in this movie.

same here

Attached: eu_news-feature-asset-toy-story-.jpg (1440x600, 165K)

>Dug and the other dogs from Up playing poker

Attached: FFBC3608-054E-45C6-A54F-21623D930CF2.gif (250x250, 993K)

He does seem like the type.
He's a positive role model who is male, you can't have that in 2019. God, it seems so obvious now, they're definitely gonna pull that shit, aren't they.

How does a toy just change her clothes like that?

I feel like I've watched this exact movie 4 times in the past year. What the fuck is going on?

>Dr Lightyear, I’m CIA

I love You're Welcome.

>Antique Store is called Second Chance and is as old as Pixar itself

Reminder that this comes out the same day as Child's Play

Attached: Box Office Battle of the Century.jpg (749x541, 67K)

Lol they made Bo Peep the villain wtf

What the fuck was with that editing?
So many fades to black I thought I was going to have a seizure.

Attached: 1527278501845.jpg (630x627, 102K)

>Ralph breaks the internet was bad
>Frozen 2 will be bad

>True Statement
>Other true statement
What was your point?

Yes, you tasteless faggot.

Wait
Didnt we already have a strong female toy that worked perfectly in the context of the world and the story and has Great chemistry with the test of the cast?

Nah, the twist will be that Woody's insecurities over his masculinity and role as the hero were the TRUE villain all along (just as his jealousy of Buzz was in TS1, his desire to live forever was in TS2, and his willingness to trust Lotso was in TS3).

Once Woody realizes he was wrong the whole time, the plot will be resolved. Just like in EVERY OTHER MOVIE IN THE SERIES. Woody is always wrong.

That was garbage and I'm pissed at how they're going to fuck up the franchise with this shit

Attached: 1530874057067.gif (421x338, 2.37M)

It honestly doesn't look terrible.

>someones job is to write all this crap

The absolute saddest part about this is that the toy spork is handcrafted, made lovingly out of craft materials like pipe cleaners and wooden sticks.
And completely expectedly, the actual toy is a soulless molded plastic piece of trash, they can't be bothered to make an authentic-looking version made with the literal cheap trash that the actual character is made out of.

I hope the world, someday, maybe wakes up to how fucking hypocritical the industry actually is, and actually starts boycotting these films.

They never will. This is the future we chose.

incredibles 2 came out before break-it billy 2

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1223x719, 280K)

rent free

>The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
Get it right you fucking white male

More like 4 years m8

>The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part

I don't fucking get it. Is it because one media site said "TOXIC MASCULINITY!" that all the other media sites began parroting "TOXIC MASCULINITY!" Do these media journalists just sit around and wait for someone to attach a buzzword to a movie and then copy/paraphrase what they wrote for their own articles? (or was Lego Movie 2 actually about Toxic Masculinity? I'm probably never gonna watch it, so whatever)

Bo’s voice sounds kind of bad

If it were actually made with cheap materials it would break easily and they would have to sell it for a low price. You can't sell something like that.

>The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (released in some markets as The Lego Movie 2)

>So many fades to black I thought I was going to have a seizure

Attached: Steve-O.jpg (453x500, 38K)

>The Lego Batman Movie 1.5

Attached: ohnonono.png (801x641, 448K)

>click bait posts baits for clicks

It's your fault for giving it attention and any user who posts it should be banned

>Bo’s voice sounds kind of bad
Janine from Ghostbusters is gettin' kinda old. Keep in mind the last time she voiced Bo was in Toy Story 2 and that was, what, 1999? 20 years makes a difference.

>The Lego Ninjago Movie

Not to mention it wpjld be way more expensive to make than melted plastic on a mold with paint on top

This is such a thinly veiled desperate grab for our nostalgia dollar. I fucking hate new Pixar. From '95 to '08 there was one sequel movie. From '09 to '19 there was seven. Seven sequels in ten years. Toy Story 4 was absolutely not needed. I want good original movies again. I want risks.

Attached: D0xD4EHWsAAK4Jr.jpg (783x960, 58K)

>not selling “Build Your Own Sporky” kits
That way it falls apart, the parents expect it because their shitty five year old made it, and it removes the responsibility from the manufacturer to the consumers.

I don't know the last movie I watched was Zulu on Amazon.
Really excited for Godzilla though

>movie is about two siblings having to learn to get along
>one is a boy and one is a girl
>MEDIA HEADLINES: "The LEGO Movie 2 is a brutal deconstruction of TOXIC MASCULINITY and why it MUST BE STOPPED!"

Fuck everything.

I'd argue we never left the first one that happened when Treasure Planet happened. Only with maybe 1-2 good animated films released in the meantime.

And it's only going to be exasperated with this, the Simpsons and Bob's Burgers movies and Frozen 2.

>The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part
Get it right, bozo

Attached: Chris Pratt ain't shit.jpg (1382x2048, 713K)

I don't know if it's the parents, but rather the people who taught the kids about these so-called lessons, like the American education system and politicians. Then you got social media's existence.

Incredibles 2 did this.

>The LEGO® Movie 2: The Second Part (Marketed in some regions as >The LEGO® Movie 2)

This could have been a movie about the reason we exist and suicide, but instead we got

>1999 waa 20 years ago
SAY IT AIN'T SO

Attached: SBSP - Patrick SmartPants (S04E08a).jpg (400x323, 25K)

Instead of giving this movie money I will stay home and watch this masterpiece on Blu-Ray again

Attached: coco.jpg (1984x2835, 1.03M)

Basically, some interviewer asked a leading question about whether the Lego Movie 2 was about toxic masculinity. The director immediately gave a reflexive "yeah, of course!", but the other three people who were being interviewed (including Lord and Miller, who wrote it) talked about how the movie was about communication. Given how awkward the director got while the woman next to him was explaining that, I got the feeling he kind of regretted the short answer he gave.

And guess which part every news headline decided to focus on.

Coco is fucking mediocre.

Watch Monsters Inc. or something instead.

What color is the sky?
Ay mi amor! Ay mi amor!

>Jesse is perfectly strong and capable while also showing very realistic flaws due to her past troubles of dealing with abandonment, everything fits believably within the universe
>Bo Peep just suddenly shows up after like 20 years and has a complete 180 in her personality, acting like your typical "CURRENT YEAR STRONG WOMAN" female archetype
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1547544247123.jpg (245x326, 8K)

I was just thinking from the shot of Woody falling out of the van that "wait, this is just 1 again" and then the evil toys chasing them and I'm like "This is just 3 again"

To see Pixar in this state makes me sad.

Monsters Inc isn't automatically good because it came out when you were 10.

Woody's going to die/kill himself at the end of this isn't he?

>boycott big industry children's movies for selling cheep merchandise and not having deep moral and artistic integrity.

rage against the machine, kiddo.

Attached: 1318901349337.jpg (213x213, 9K)

> scene where they gotta get home but not sure if want to go home just yet
" wait this is just 2 again"
Also this toy is a cutie.

Attached: Hoppie.png (171x261, 112K)

And Coco isn't automatically good just because it has the Pixar logo on it.

Frozen 2 looks pretty good actually

>Grew up watching Toy Story 1 and 2 all the time
>Absolutely love those movies (I think 2 makes a better adventure though)
>Went to the theaters around the time 3 was soon to be released to watch 1 and 2 that aired back to back
>Went to go see 3 and balled like a little fucking bitch at the end
>Thought that the ending was a really good bookend for the series

>Toy Story 4 first gets teased, just ponder why bother continuing after making such a good trilogy
>More info for Toy Story 4 comes out, starts to sound really odd
>Bo is now this action hero and might as well be a blatant clone of the chick from the new Star Wars films
>Watch the official trailer for 4 and don't really feel anything

Attached: 1533593506324.png (500x500, 5K)

No one said it was

3 was just as lazy as this is user. You were just the target age.

But Woody is Andy's self-insert. Bo Peep is his sister's. So now she is in the wrong here.

Coco is a beautiful film

youtube.com/watch?v=7iOJKEI2Pe8

Shame the story and characters are pretty paint by numbers.

Recuérdame...

Predict the Villain

Pic related is my guess

Attached: Surprise.png (231x247, 158K)

I am pretty sure R.L. Stine is unaware, and if he is aware, he doesn't give a shit knowing that the live-action movies for Goosebumps already ruined Slappy

Pixar in the mid 2000s was making movies because they wanted to tell a particular story and not giving priority consideration to "can we franchise this". That's when we got stuff like Up, Ratatouille and Wall-E. Not all of them were the best, but I think Pixar was using the god awful Cars franchise as a lightning rod for vacuous merchandising and franchising to placate Disney and let them continue making their artsy movies.

But then you faggots refused to go see The Good Dinosaur and that was it. Now Pixar is just the sequel factory and their movies are indistinguishable from the films Disney's main animation studio is pumping out. Brave, Froze, Big Hero 6, Cars 3... which one's Disney? Which one's Pixar? Can anyone tell the difference anymore? IS there a difference anymore?

All because you fuckers didn't support The Good Dinosaur and it "proved" to Disney that movies driven by art and story aren't popular so time for Toy Story 4, Incredibles 2, Cars 4, Finding Dory, and so on and so on.

I guess it doesn’t count because they put it in the trailers, but there’s probably gonna be a few minutes where Gabby Gabby acts like she wants to befriend Woody and Forky before she goes full villain mode.

>But then you faggots refused to go see The Good Dinosaur and that was it
But TGD was shit. Even the people who made it think it was bad.

Most of all the stuff in the Daycare was admittedly boring and felt drawn out, but the stuff dealing with Andy, the relationship between him and his mom, and the toys having a sort of crisis were all good. I could care less about the bear and the stuff dealing with the villains and Ken, but I think it's worth watching to see the struggles Woody, Buzz, and the others go through seeing Andy grow up and stop being so into toys.

>TGDFag
Wow they exist?

>But then you faggots refused to go see The Good Dinosaur and that was it.
Now wait a minute, Good Dinosaur wasn't even particularly good

>TFW no alternate universe where Andy becomes a weeb and a bunch of big tiddy anime figurines move in.

Will it save us?

Attached: Untitled.png (1399x433, 401K)

The dolls in the antiques store are scary

No.

>is another movie where Woody thinks that leaving everyone is the right choice

Is not this like the third time they do this?

Attached: 1552806426446.png (1900x1056, 2.44M)

What is best case scenario? It's Coco, a great movie that makes good money but not franchise money and changes nothing about the never ending stream of sequels.

>Is not this like the third time they do this?

Nah, it's been the plot in a few of the Toy Story short films, too.

why not just use jesse?

Attached: 1343584766094.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Would it be just fine if I just watched Ratatoullie and pretended that Pixar ended their movies with that?

they did it already

>being this triggered by literally a line from a crappy movie

Leave the house bro, then you'll find things to define your life besides complaining about your paranoid take on the emoji movie

But then you'd miss some excellent commentaries about toxic masculinity, user.

Pixar movies ended with Wall-E, get it right.

But the girl was in the wrong in The Lego Movie 2.
She even admits she was wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnRt_JEoBRU

>What would Woody do?
>Jump out of a moving vehicle

Keep in mind that even if the line is funny this self-aware, post-ironic, LOL ISN'T IT DUMB THAT THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN???, meta quipshit is the cancer that kills art. Just ask the Simpsons.

Attached: Snickering Undead Whores.png (276x174, 49K)

We need art of this.

>tfw thicc anime figurines will never come to life and sexually dom the other toys

Looking at this an intense feeling of hype intensifies.

see: The movie is about toxic masculinity and the damage it does. The director SAYS THIS IN PLAN LANGUAGE in an interview. You can't argue that it isn't when THE DIRECTOR says that's what the movie is about.

No. Watch WALL-E and then end it.

What is it
Chill out pal, it was confirmed that Toy Story 4 will be the last Pixar sequel for a long long time.

I've never watched Wall-E.

yeah i know. but if you HAVE to go with that premise, why not use a perfectly good pre established character? what's the difference? just give her an excuse to run away, you'll get the same result and you can explore Jesse's character better. i dun get it

You should, it's the last movie that feels like authentic Pixar.

The first two acts are a masterpiece and then they ruin it. Arguably the worst drop in quality in history but District 9 comes close.

Urban fantasy movie about two elf brothers looking for a way to reconnect with their dead father through whatever magic remains in their suburban world where unicorns are like raccoons digging through people's trash.

Supposedly Bo was wearing the blue getup under her pink clothes the whole time.

I don’t get why a plastic lamp would have removable clothes complete with fullbody fancy underwear, though.

Is this a sequel to Brave

What’s, principly, wrong with having more than one?

>all the trailer are interactions
>all those flashbacks
is this movie a love story?

>it's another retarded character ruins everything so old character needs to rescue him episode

Attached: 1542927255166.jpg (600x583, 50K)

Watch it, it's good.

Not gonna lie, this would make an interesting comic... I mean, think about it, toys doing their best to stop a possessed toy from killing their kid... sounds like magic, and we can have the soft stuffed animal that no ones really counting on get cut up doing it's part and it get's cool action "scars" at the end of the movie and respect. Yeah, I'm gonna write this down for later

Sounds like garbage

Wasn't The Good Dinosaur originally like this, aka modern suburbia with dinosaurs still around

Christ Pratt ain't a good sign

You can when THE WRITERS directly CONTRADICT the director RIGHT AFTERWARDS.

no lol, Bo doesn't give a shit about that virgin cowboy

The director has more authority and more creative control than the writers. He outranks them and the end result of the movie is the director's vision, not the writer's.

Doesn't fully convince me. Might wait for a trailer to see if I get it.
No, the world is still in a prehistoric state, but dinosaurs are like farmers and cowboys, there ain't no big cities or villages, just lone houses in the middle of the wild. Works a bit like Wild West but without deserts, which are replaced by natural habitats

So basically it's Toy Story 2 with more detailed animation. Man, this is the most pointless sequel yet.

Woody is lost again? And why is every female characters need to be strong and independent? We already had Jessie for that role.

Oh! Hes Canadian? If he's the villain, that'll make me sad

Why the FUCK did they design the logo to say ‘Frozen II’ when they’re advertising it as ‘Frozen 2,’ hashtags and all? Sure, Roman numerals make a sequel look more epic and dramatic, but they could’ve at least kept this consistent. Those dumbass marketers need to fix the logo and make it use the standard Hindu-Arabic numeral that we’ve all been using for the past 4+ years when referring to this sequel.

Attached: Frozen II.jpg (1382x2048, 386K)

No yeah I get that's what Good Dinosaur ended up being, but I'm pretty sure originally it was pitched as "what if modern times except there's still dinosaurs around, look at this raptor go through the trash like a raccoon"

>Predict the Villain
Bo Peep

Why all the hate for Chris Pratt? Did I miss something?

The spork

>literally "no time to explain come with me"
and thats my fucking limit jesus christ they did it.
they fucking did it.

Attached: 1541183698049.jpg (782x600, 43K)

I know liberals have turned on him because he's super Christian, not sure if he's done something else to piss off other groups

What? No, the simple concept was
>What if the meteor didn't crash on earth and eliminated the dinosaurs?

And I'm sure some B-movie cartoon already did that. Can't remember the name though

>Man, this is the most pointless sequel yet.

Not Cars 2? Not Cars 3? Not Monsters University? Not Finding Dory? Not Incredibles 2?

>Doesn't focus on kay and peele or whoever
>looks infinitely better

Hmmmm

He lost some of the baby fat

I guess they stopped getting Pizza Planet

Attached: 2010 vs. 2019.png (1297x499, 1.36M)

I remember people hating on him when he dismissed all the criticism for that one movie where he breaks out Jennifer Lawrence from a sleeping pod just 'cause he wants to bang her but that was a while ago.

Nope, the Good Dinosaur was originally about a multi-species Amish farming commune and Arlo being a teenager that wanted to get off the farm and find his own place in the world studying the humans.

Jesus just shut the fuck up. People have "turned on him" because he's over exposed and does the same shit in every movie and the more serious the role, the worse he is. Plus he already leads the LEGO movies and that makes the Pixar movie feel derivative.

This movie is sounding and looking more shitty the more we know about it. Why the fuck should I care about this movie other than Bo Peep coming back?

Spork isn't going to die but most of this is right.

This is really the weirdest change.

Guys...I know TS1 and TS2 humans were shit but you could have at least tried to keep him similar looking...

Attached: hiandy.png (1366x722, 1.2M)

Monsters University was pretty fun

>Why all the hate for Chris Pratt? Did I miss something?
He's openly Christian and doesn't apologize for it. He is one of the few Hollywood celebrities who is Christian (or doesn't hide it, anyway).

So the media uses him as a whipping boy whenever Catholic priests do something bad in the news or the Pope says something they don't like. "Chris Pratt is a member of a dangerous hate group! Boycott his next movie!" That sort of thing.

The director was just fobbing off an annoying interviewer who asked a leading question, of course when someone asks you if your movie has something to say about *insert feminist issue here* you say yes, because if you say no then the headlines will say "Lego Movie 2 SUPPORTS INCEL MRAs and EXCUSES TOXIC MASCULINITY".

Isn't Keanu supposed to be in this?

Pointless.

the first dark age was in the 50s

>Not every sequel ever?

Cars 2 needed to give Mater some spotlight, while 3 was all about the "veteran vs. newcomer" thing and passing the torch to someone else at the end of it all

Monsters University is a PREQUEL. Sure, it felt a tiny bit pointless, but at least we know why Randy hates Sully and Mike.

Also, we basically knew nothing about Dory before her movie, so it made sense for Pixar to make a sequel about her.

Haven't seen Incredibles 2 yet so I can't tell if it's pointless or not but since capeshit is pretty much modern nowadays they wanted to shill it a bit.

>of course when someone asks you if your movie has something to say about *insert feminist issue here* you say yes

Is this the new "When someone asks you if you're a god you say yes"? Is feminism god now?

Just stop, everything isn't about your autistic culture war. Pratt is not the leading man Hollywood pretends he is and he's proven that every time he ventured outside of a comic role. He is embarrassing in the Jurassic Park movies.

>50s were the dark age
>Cinderella, Alice, Lady & The Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, opening of Disneyland

???

>at least tried to keep him similar looking
What about Bo? She looks nothing like her old self.

>his desire to live forever

????

It's funny how people who run the world according to their own values have a bigger persecution complex than people who are actively being persecuted.

Huh. I didn't care much for the movie back when it was being advertised, so I'm not familiar with any controversies it might've had. Sounds cliché as fuck, though.

Attached: I'd still fuck Jennifer Lawrence in a heartbeat.jpg (1688x2500, 1.25M)

It's called Passengers.
Also, I just checked Wikipedia and it says Keanu Reeves is in the movie. John fucking Wick is in the movie. Can't wait for the John Wick reference.

The Good Dinosaur was not a good movie that was made because the creators wanted to strive for good art and story. It was a corporate fuckup, through and through. It was made in the first place to sell plastic dinosaur toys, and even though there were probably a lot of good artists on it who tried and had some great ideas, they had their movie fucked over at every turn by corporate meddling from out of touch executives. All the best parts of the project were repeatedly trashed and replaced with shit. Supporting The Good Dinosaur would only mean telling the industry that they don’t have to try very hard, that they only need to slap a “new original Pixar” label on any old crap they hadn’t really put effort on and it’d sell, and that the idiot executives’ dumb forced ideas are just as good as those of the writers and artists.

At least with the sequels, they’re being open about having given up on trying. It’s only the ticket buyers’ faults that the sequels are successful, because they’re so eager to shovel money on them just for having a face slapped on that they already recognize. If we both refused to see bad “original” movies AND bad movies that ride on nostalgia, then filmmakers would be forced to make good movies. But if we rewarded bad movies like The Good Dinosaur for no reason, they’d just keep making bad movies.

This movie was actually pretty good

Film theory : the real Bo and Andy were kidnapped by aliens years ago.

To be fair that was a legitimately fucked up plot point, but that's more of the writer/directors fault. Not sure why Chris would get flack when he's just the actor.

The only good Pixar sequels are Toy Story 2 and 3, and Cars 3. Period.

The biggest dindus of all

Attached: george-pell.jpg (1200x672, 97K)

I'm really glad everyone on every side of the political dodecahedron is gradually wising up to the the fact the media are the real villains. Maybe once we put all the journalists and critics against the wall we can all live happily, left and right.

I think 'cause he was shilling for the movie on twitter or somewhere and didn't find it messed up when people confronted him about it. That's what I remember.

people age user
are you retarded?

those ventriloquist dummies will be played by Jimmy Carr, yes?

I don’t think I like it, but maybe if they executed it really well I could come around on it.

Right now all I can think to compare it to is Bright, and I don’t think I want to see another Bright.

>I remember people hating on him when he dismissed all the criticism for that one movie where he breaks out Jennifer Lawrence from a sleeping pod just 'cause he wants to bang her but that was a while ago.

What? People know that Pratt is just an actor, right? He's playing a character. He's not actually thinking or doing those things. Do people know this?

Bo Peep is the villain

>30% on Rotten Tomatoes

Attached: That's gonna be a Yikes from me, dawg.jpg (353x334, 33K)

IN GOOD TIMES
IN BAD TIMES
IT'S STILL LOVE WE SHARE

AND SO I FOUND A PLACE
WHERE EVERYONE WILL KNOW
MY HAPPY MOUSTACHE FACE

THIS IS THE CLEVELAND SHOW

You may age but you don't become a stick in the arms when you do, Andy was way thicker than that.

>frozen 2 sucks
user did you get shot in the head the movie is not even out yet

>trusting Rotten Tomatoes

t. Marvel-fag, who cares about tomatoes score

Between a review aggregate and people who think passengers was good I'll take the former

This. I could swear that, very very early on, they were working on designing Zootopia style cities that would accommodate dinosaurs. I’m pretty sure this was before Zootopia was announced. The elevator pitch was still “what if the meteor never took out the dinosaurs,” but the time period setting was more modern, before they changed their minds and decided to scale it back to farming communes.

Same old, same old. What's the point?

This just sounds like a worse version of The Flintstones.

>muh toxic masculinity
>muh ess jay dubyas
>muh female characters

Jesus fucking Christ, get a grip. None of that was in the trailer.

Woody wants to save Forky because he's important to Bonnie (which is meant to show his evolution from TS1 where all he wanted was to get rid of the popular new toy).

Bo Peep was left behind like Woody and the others were, but she finds she's happy being on her own. She doesn't want an owner. That doesn't make her a generic action girl or whatever the fuck you're having a conniption about.

>the movie is about toxic masculinity

The movie is about people growing, changing, and drifting apart. The trailer spells this out as cleanly as fucking possible.

Jesus fucking Christ, what's wrong with you people?

It's because he dismissed the criticism, user. Freeing someone just 'cause you wanna bang them sounds like a pretty dated concept nowadays.

Attached: I Hunger for her Games.png (786x553, 874K)

>That doesn't make her a generic action girl
Yes, it does. She is like Jessie 2.0

It looks less like a change and more like they aged him up from seven to eight to eleven or twelve, when you put the pictures side by side like that. Which makes sense if the characters are having a post TS3 flashback to a time between TS2 and TS3.

Without the comparisons side by side, though, I thought it was just a new kid while watching the trailer, and that felt weird.

Disney is always shit, I’m glad you mouse fags get to suffer now with garbage even your already shit taste can’t stomach

kids lose weight while growing up

Also he basically doomed her to a life where she had to life with him, all the other humans are still asleep. If she wanted to communicate with anybody, it had to be him.

No point in arguing with the ass-backwards cesspool that is Yea Forums, my friend.

Well, that may be part of why they chucked it.

SEETHING

I wish they did interquel between 2 and 3, cause fuck Bonnie.

It literally is feminist you dolt, trying to bring down the worth of woody by making bo peep into some shitty “stronk womyn” trope

OR it could have been BETTER than The Flintstones, but only if the dinosaurs used tiny humans as slaves to turn on their TVs and mow their lawns with their teeth.

How is Bo becoming a "no gods, no kings, no masters" survivalist diminishing Woody?

Falseflaggers and outragefags.

Getting back to stuff that was actually in the trailer, Bo Peep sounds markedly different. They probably should have recast her. Also, why redesign Andy when they stuck pretty close to the original for 3's flashbacks?

You haven't seen the poster then, I take it?
They're front and center. I guarantee they're going to play a bigger role than toys like Hamm and Potato Head.

Yeah and it was portrayed as a really fucked up thing. Basically 90% of the conflict of the movie is that he, in a case of extreme desperation, doomed her just like he had been doomed.

That's kinda fucked up. Makes it a weaker romance movie when you think of it that way.

Attached: Mexican Gravity Falls.jpg (1242x1242, 149K)

oh fuck you

Attached: 1326504610415.jpg (251x240, 5K)

>He is embarrassing in the Jurassic Park movies.
Anyone would be, they were awful. The second one especially might deserve a spot on my top 5 worst movies I've ever seen list.

He plays the Canadian motorcyclist.

FUCK YOU, PIXAR
GOD ONLY KNOWS IS CHEATING
CHEATING

This looks really cute, desu, but...
I'm sorta forced to agree with user here. This looks essentially like a rehash of the first three movies. Except I guess in this one Woody chooses pussy over his friends.

Calling it now: Pobeep is the secret villain like Lots-O.

its Bobeep

>camera angle tilted upwards
>all the characters are seen as if shot from the front
I hate when posters for CGI movies get lazy like this.

Nice catches. I also noticed the Tin Toy in the trailer itself.

Which I actually thought made for an interesting plot point and I wish they'd spent more of the movie dealing with Pratt's character dealing with the debate over whether to do it or not. Still, whether or not you agree with what he did, I think the film does a pretty good job of making the audience empathize with *why* he does it. The second half of the film isn't nearly as strong as the first, but I think Passengers is a bit underrated if anything. Critics made it their punching-bag-of-the-month when it came out and everyone just sort of shrugged and said "well obviously the critics must be right" and assumed it was awful.

>my top 5 worst movies I've ever seen list
What else is on that list, dear user?

Attached: Intrigued Flash.png (278x453, 347K)

I don't think you quite know what front and center means. In any event, limiting screentime for Mr. Potato Head sounds like a good idea to me considering Don Rickles is hard to imitate.

Also, when she get upset over what he did, she can't escape him, they're on a ship in space and even if they're not in same room, dude was using screen and all to try talking to her against her will. That movie could have easily been made into a horror movie honestly.

You haven't seen a lot of movies then. Oh, don't get me wrong, Fallen Kingdom is fucking *AWFUL*, but it doesn't even make my top 20 list of awful films I've seen.

The marketing for TS4's been using some damn good and depressing classics

youtube.com/watch?v=8L1UngfqojI

youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8

Attached: The Jungle Movie was... underwhelming.gif (500x374, 331K)

Meh. 3 had the perfect ending and it's disappointing what they are doing with Bo now. I will pass.

The only sort of interesting thing about this was the Spork’s existential crisis, but it seems like they drop that pretty early on and choose to focus on other stuff like what Woody wants to do with his life, again, instead.

Take the redpill bros, Bo is the villain

exactly. its obvious as fuck.

>Just happens to run into Woody
>convinces him to stay with her at the carnival instead of going back to his friends
>Seems too good to be true

It's Lots-O all over again.

How I pictured TS4 would've turned out

>Woody gets sad when he sees everyone has a partner (Ham in homosexual relationship with horse dude)
>goes out to find her, nearly dies etc
>Buzz and co try to rescue woody
>he eventually finds Bo in an auction house due to be sold as an antique (or disposed if unsold)
>Woody tries convince her to come with him to beaner kids house
>reluctant to leave, she tells Woody its over she has a new life etc
>that is when a chaddier cowboy doll who is infinitely more rare than Woody comes by introduces himself as Bo's new husbando
>he is scheduled to be sold at a high price to a collector (not the fatso in TS2) and plans to sneak Bo with him
>Woody becomes jealous and vows to sabotage the auction, only to be met with resistance from Chad's round up gang (ie other antique toys)
>he is imprisoned, but Buzz and co find him and break him out
>Woody is determined to get Bo and refuses to leave, Buzz eventually agrees to help him
>meanwhile Bo finds out Chad's plan to rig the auction and leave with the highest bidder (who is known to treat his collections like gods to preserve them for future sale) but will ditch everyone in the process including Bo
>seeing his true colors, she tries to escape but is detained and trapped in a taped up shoe box
>the day of the auction arrives and the plan is in motion but woody, buzz and co ruin the day by counter rigging the auction and putting in fake bids (disguised as people)
>knowing the sabotage is in place, Chad is furious and does not enter the bidding floor (his owner looks for him)
>Woody finds Bo and they both embrace etc
>Chad however stops them in their track and fights Woody
>Woody is clearly beat, Chad takes a candle nearby and threatens to burn Woody
>that is when Buzz flies in and knocks Chad out cold with the rest of the gang restricting him
>they throw him back to the bidding floor but the collector is nowhere to be found ie he's gonna be disposed
>Bo forgives Woody and they head back home

Attached: 980.jpg (846x846, 348K)

So it's really about Bo Peep's toxic femininity because she shurked all responsibility because she's a shelfish thot?

oh also she prolly blames Andy for what happened to her and Woody won't like her for that.

its not just losto, its the fucking prospector as well

Bo is pure evil

I feel like I just watched the entire movie's plot.

Attached: stop.gif (252x280, 2.19M)

If they even do that she will be sympathetic and some vague systemic issue will be the actual villain

I think you got it

They take up as much of the poster as both the apparent main antagonists of the film and the character around whom apparently the entire A-plot is focused.

I think I recall reading that was the original intent, before Pratt signed on, very early in development.

This was really close to KH3, heartless posessed toys and dolls. But there were no humans.

>Ham in homosexual relationship with horse dude
hot af

Can we talk about the animation? It looks clean as fuck

I love it.

>it seems like they drop that pretty early on
It certainly seems like it. It’s possible that the trailer’s editors didn’t realize it, but pic related kind of casually gives it away.

Attached: Aren’t we going to Bonnie.jpg (2208x926, 232K)

I will fucking stand up and clap if Bo Peep does exactly what Stinky Pete did and tries to force her lifestyle on others. Imagine, after a long consideration, Woody decides that the kid is more important than his own freedom or whatever Bo is peddling him. And then Bo forces him to stay with whatever means.

It's perfect set-up to a twist villain that harkens backs to Toy Story 2.

>It's the "Woman does things way better than a man even though it's blatantly been the opposite case for millennia episode."
I feel like they re-run it every week.

Play kingdom hearts 3. It makes a great bridge between 2 and 3

twitter.com/cooleyurfaceoff/status/1107874263858446342

>only 89 minutes long
lame

Even that direct to video Toy Story stuff had some of the best 3D animation I've ever seen. Since Toy Story was the first successful CG movie I imagine they've got the best veterans in the industry working on it.

Women have always been much more successful than men where it matters. Surviving and reproducing

>The second trailer drops on June 21st, and is about 89 minutes long.
That's the full joke

Could have still been one, like if Pratt had died and, then she was left alone. In the exact same situation he was in.... She then looks over a pod...

Probably the most realistic CGI I've ever seen. Capeshit wished it looked that good, and that's supposed to be live action.

Attached: hotglue.jpg (414x656, 115K)

Poor you, you have to see a female character who's capable and you're scared of them.

It's Bo Peep

>its a /pol/ cares this much about fiction episode
Literally reruns every half hour

Quintessentially liberal, intentionally ignoring the point and obfuscating the issue behind implied or direct accusations of x-isms.

>muh "STRONK WOMEN BAD!"
Cry more

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSC7mS0bzw&t

Attached: GILF.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

No the pointless action scenes make her a dumb stronk woman trope. If it was just her learning to live on her own it might be ok but it's conceptually retarded because a child's love and imagination gives toys life. Maybe the point could be about loving herself which would be ok. But then the question of what's wrong with a child's love? And there is the question of what's wrong with being feminine because of the dumb fight scenes in an attempt at making a strong woman.

The final movie might be better but it just feels so tired and forced right now.

Disney

I'll take this back if she's the villian and the flashbacks of Bo and Woody are good maybe

Does Spider-Verse winning the Oscar signal the end of Disney/Pixar’s dominion over the BAF category, or do they go back to worshiping the mouse next year?

Attached: BDDED968-0604-427A-BC9E-3BC3F93525D3.jpg (660x800, 39K)

The thing the movie has going the most for it to me are the set pieces. The locations look gorgeous and Road Trip is a decent setup. Also, after watching it again, I don't think Bo Peep is the villain. The scenes where she's in her OG outfit and nodding at Woody and the both of them in the Rain look like ending scene material;.

>another twist villain

>You have to be a liberal to not be terrified of women who aren't weak and hormonal, and generally incompetent on all levels
You people are so sensitive to female confidence that they must have done a number on you in high school, and you've had few life experiences outside your routine since then.

She is the "villain" and will try to force him to say before they make her realize that if she preaches freedom then than freedom includes staying with a kid.

This. It's like if Jar Jar Binks took up as much space on the Phantom Menace poster as fucking Anakin.

What else is coming out this year? LEGO 2 bombed, HTTYD 3 is probably not going to take it...it'll be either this or Frozen 2 depending on which one critics like more

I can say words too

Looks decent. I'm just wondering why Andy looks so different in that one flashback. Something about the face.

There’s also a bunch of Euro and anime movies being released this year...
>inb4 Chinese fucking things

>There’s also a bunch of Euro
One of them is fucking Playmobil

This has been in the back of my mind for the longest time since Toy Story 2 and thrn during the Toy Story part of KHIII.

If Rex played all of Andy's games, then why did Andy never question the extra save file?

Attached: file_961c88f2.jpg (1200x1200, 107K)

>This is what they MEANT.
>This is WHY they MADE the movie.

>implying academy voters will care about them

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I hate when posters for CGI movies get lazy like this.
>implying CGI movies aren't lazy

Animation ain't cheap. And people complain if it's over 90 minutes.

any answer would be an assumption
Mine would be that he plays without saving

This movie is secretly redpilling little girls into turning back into housewives

IM EVIL BOPEEP NOW
LOOK, DONT LATCH ONTO GIRL, THAT FUCKING DUMB!

KIDS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

fuck this movie

So when are they going to finally reveal that Violet Parr was the only who used her psychic powers to give the toys sentience?

I've been looking forward to it. I really hope they do a good job. I'm worried about them changing Bo Peep to being an annoying feminazi.

'Cause he's just that fucking good. Rex likely beat each game in one sitting and promptly deleted said save file shortly after.

Attached: This is EXACTLY what it looks like.png (506x344, 68K)

if bo beep is actually the villain it might be kino.

Tell me you have the full image saved as " The Dominant Predator"

My mind probably has been consumed but that little duck reminds me to this video youtube.com/watch?v=bTWj7NpUENI created for McHale for the song of Charlyne Yi

probably saves in the last slot
not all games have a huge amount, but KH has 99, so lets just say that.

Kek you should work for Pixar or Disney user

Third one barely came out

i dont think kids can change their facial structure in such a short time

This

Moana was very good.

>worst song in the movie
>at least

Bo Peep's role in this story is to tempt Woody away from going back to Bonnie, and challenge his idea that toys need to be with kids.

Why the fuck would Jesse do that?

i mean, some people do have the education and do their research so they avoid bad movies, but then comes a movie in a franchise that its dear to them.
i mean
for me, not him, i can smell a shit movie from miles, 6 screen writers?
blockbuster?
trailer?
easy

but then you get roped in familiarity and its even worse than you could've expected.

It was Dinosaur to Emperor's New Groove.

Bo Peep's role in this story is to tempt Woody away from going back to Bonnie, and challenge his idea that toys need to be with kids.

Why the fuck would Jesse do that?

HHAHAHAHAHA no

It had a nice OST but Moana couldn't sing at all (she was chosen because of her ethnicity) and the rock neither and the film was very bad cause Moana was an annoying selfish person

You mean Maui? Moana is as dull as a puddle

Wasn't Jesse whole deal acting like she didn't an owner but actually did, she just was scared to "death" of getting abandonned again like with Emily so she closed off her heart to the idea of ever having another owner?

Bo Beep just seems like "fuck monogamy with kids, i'm into polygamy with no chains!"

BASED AND CARTOONPILLED
STOP IT YOU ARE WORSE THAN Yea Forums

Because she was genuinely rescued by Woody and they can't use Jesse as Woody's romantic interest.

No it isn't don't be retarded. Calling it now, the villain will be someone that tries to keep both Bopeep and Woody in the amusement park, but doesn't do it by force, instead using temptation to keep them there, and only lashing out when they decide not to stay in finality. Screen shot this post.

Honestly, I forgot to go see the Lego Movie 2 because I didn't see any advertising for it and didn't know it was out. But fuck, I'm glad I didn't bother, now.

This guy gets it.

THIS Maui was the protagonist that movie deserved, dude his story is hardly mentioned but it's much more interesting than Moana's story about female independence

>Bo Peep's role in this story is to tempt Woody away from going back to Bonnie, and challenge his idea that toys need to be with kids.

Is it a metaphor about matrimony and how the strong and independent women try to destroy it?

Faggot

Coco is disney attempt to plagiarize OTGW.

She's a metaphor for responsibility in general. Woody wants responsibility for all the wrong reasons, and Bopeep doesn't want responsibility because she seems too much value in ignoring it.

The original one is superior

Attached: 1550754957588.jpg (130x148, 6K)

Lawrence's arsehole looked pretty damn delicious in those leaked nudes, I tell you hwhat

Attached: 1504169715444.gif (500x363, 992K)

That sound stupid user. I think that it's almost a critic to the strong and independent women.

This fucking sucks man. He looked better in 3. Hell, he looked better in 1 and 2.

criticize*

Live is the wrong word, but it's was definitely about weather or not Woody wanted to live in a museum and be appreciated forever, or go back to Andy, and be forgotten about eventually.

Soul vs souless

Monogamy, having a child to care for, and ignoring immediate pleasure for the sake of a more stable future are all responsibilities, user. It's a critique of both the independent woman and the people pleasing and directionless man as two sides of the same coin.

They get "lost" in an amusement park, ffs. It couldn't be more on the nose. You only think that's stupid because you have no self-awareness.

In the minds of the media if you do not immediately and consistently postulate yourself before the alter of every social justice issue you are confronted with you are a nazi pariah

>It's a critique of both the independent woman and the people pleasing and directionless man as two sides of the same coin.

No, honestly it sounds like a critique to the whole "strong and independent women" thing over all the things and the problematic caused by them to the marriage/family. Woody wants to return to his kid and she thinks that she doesn't need them, it's completely obvious. You don't want to see it because you probably want to see the new stereotype of "Strong and independent women" as good.

Attached: 1493607522011.png (545x670, 327K)

they just gave him the pixar sameface

Nope. The exact opposite. I agree that that's part the angle they are going for with Bopeep, but it's also showing that Woody is no saint either. He doesn't know what he truly wants. I don't see the "strong and independent women" stereotype as a good thing. Independence is necessary to be an adult, but ignoring the looking threat of missed opportunity for the sake of pure pleasure is bad and does not constitute a strong person. You're stupid if you think that the movie is going to paint both Bopeep's motivations and the amusement park in a good light, just as you are stupid if you think that Woody is going to be painted purely virtuous for wanting to go back to Bonnie. I get that it's a kids movie, but come on dude, you are smarter than this.

Forky is the only reason I am even remotely interested in this

If they do not cover toy existentialism to a degree that I feel is satisfactory then I will be deeply disappointed

>Independence is necessary to be an adult

You are giving too many laps to something simple. Don't burn yourself kiddo.

Attached: 1494831604223.gif (480x270, 537K)

Coco is best Pixar movie of the decade.

>literally just a mish-mash of the first three movies

Tell me again why this needed to exist?

Attached: 1552252055167.jpg (660x680, 55K)

>Reddit what are you doing here?

Attached: Tumblr what are you doing here.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Attached: money.gif (450x338, 986K)

It's gonna suck if a such a sweet supporting character from the first two movies becomes the villain.

>No counterargument? No problem, just accuse the other user of being "reddit" !

Attached: reddit.png (680x823, 915K)

Are you just going to point and laugh, or are you going to give an actual argument?

>Forky is the only reason I am even remotely interested in this
I diagnose you with Dead

Because they wanted to plagiarize a product of quality but I don't see nothing really special in that movie.

Attached: 1543668000308.jpg (729x1108, 188K)

Nah, everything about that post scream Reddit, they are easy to recognize.

see:

Yup I was right. No self-awareness

I don't want to keep talking because the explanation was already given to you. There is not point in keep talking with you because you simply don't want to accept it because you like the strong and independent women archetype or you want to think that your movie is "VERY DEEP".

Attached: 1494202316146.gif (400x400, 343K)

Yeah whatever buddy

Attached: 1494479213051.gif (500x323, 761K)

>Bob's Burgers movie
Oh, Christ. Let me guess: Tina gets obsessed with a boy and the kids follow her, they get separated from the rest of the family, and they all have to meet back together at the end.

>masterpiece
Let's not suck its dick too hard. It was okay. Not amazing, not bad, just alright.

>between taking some arbitrary number on a website as gospel and seeing something for myself and making up my own mind, I'll take the former

If anything happens to Woody I won't handle it well.

Well, you could just choose not to watch it. That's my plan.

Can we please stop bitching about feminism and discuss the most important part of the film? At which point, does an object become a toy and therefore alive? Is Woody cruel for continuing Sporky’s existence, despite the latter wanting to die? Toys can be forgotten, torn apart and still live, so is Sporky cursed with life either way?

I can't wait to see Buzz in his "I'm a Space Ranger, not a toy!" personality, again!

What wacky way will they bring that joke into the story!?

Disney fucking sucks goddamn this looks bad.

Now post the same image but with /pol/ and you have the left side of the shrieking echobox to go with it :^)

Your explanation was meaningless. You claimed that the entire movie is going to be about the virtues of marriage and parenthood verses women choosing life without men, which is a stupid surface level inspection and only half the equation.

>you simply don't want to accept it because you like the strong and independent women archetype
I don't know how many times I have to say that we agree with each other that this archetype is bad. Fuck off with putting words in my mouth.

>or you want to think that your movie is "VERY DEEP"
if you have no faith in an industry that has some of the most commercial forms of art in the world to be able to produce something worthy of higher interpretation, why the fuck are you hear besides to look at cartoons with pretty colors?

You are a special kind of retard.

Watch it'll be cancelled in favor of Cars 4

We've had every now and then some threads asking questions about toy sentience, and how exactly does it begin or end. I don't really have any new thoughts on that topic, since it's been discussed a lot in the past.
One thing I've got to say though: even if the short teaser clip had already showed that spork and hinted at discussing toy existentialism, I'm still surprised they actually do seem to be addressing those questions. I thought they wouldn't bring up that kind of fanwank in the movies.

Kinda sad that Bonnie's favourite toy is apparently a spork, though. I suppose it's nice if she has imagination and doesn't need expensive toys to be happy, but it's still a bit weird to be so affectionate towards a spork.

He could have stashed away his own memory card / USB drive for ps1 consoles and onward. He had to be a saveless Sally for the snes though.

Kids can get weirdly attached to things. My niece was obsessed with this plastic sheep salt shaker for like a good 7 months. Her mom ended up pouring the salt into another shaker and giving it to her so she could play with it.

>>Woody: We have to rescue Bo Peep!"
First line, already wrong.

Ikr? There are so many idiots misrepresenting the trailer.

This was hysterical seeing it in-game the first time. Woody is a fucking savage.

It looks alright, but I'm confused what they're trying to say here. Is Woody supposed to be in the wrong here? Is BoPeep? What's the point of Forky hating his newfound sentience?

Everything about this feels forced at best

Attached: 1537736427759.jpg (2000x1700, 1.08M)

It's would've been so much better if Woody's VA wasn't so horrible

Anyone else getting tired of the /pol/ falseflaggers in here pushing the STRONG WOMAYNE narrative they keep extrapolating from the movie ever since the first poster of Bo?

This. I'm so sick and tired of them forcing their politics into everything, and how things are bad because of "muh libby es jaw duuba ewes" and not because of unpassionate writing of being forced to write for assembly line sequels/continuations

Bunny is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Also, will we see him talk?

Attached: 300px-ToyStory3Totoro.png (300x340, 121K)

HOLY SHIT TINNY FROM TIN TOY AT 1:37. Does this mean Tin Toy is confirmed as part of the Toy Story Universe?

they're going to turn it in to game of thrones/avengers with each faction having their own seasonal-based Elsa. Just watch.

They probably won't give Totoro a voice unless it's just something like "hmms" or "hums". I don't think Miyazaki would be happy with them if he actually started talking.

dear god-Andy is going to be a metaphor for the "muh patriarchy" isn't he.
>Andy oppressed Bo Peep from achieving her true potential by always making her a damsel in distress when really she's a strong empowered female stronger and more powerful than all the other toys combined

Attached: NobleWarriorShill.jpg (2557x3191, 951K)

What will Fall Elsa's power be? And Spring Elsa? Summer Elsa?

>Disney giving a flying fuck about Miyazaki fee-fees

Legit glad is going to sell 1bill
Dont care avlbout marvel but see how you fuck sperg about it its amazing

>a fucking girl toy is seen as male genocide in his mind
Its so easy to not see the fucking movie if it bothers you but nah lets act like tumblr all over the place

No one who's Canadian could be an evil man.
We only export insane SJW women.

That Daredevil character was in The incredibles 2 as an easter egg.

Is this a new copypasta? Pretty lame desu

Looks awful. Ill watch it on Kimcartoon later this year.

clearly the spork

Haven't seen what Chris said but I can understand at least a potential reason why he could dismiss it.

If the movie's whole point was showing what he did was wrong or at least very morally gray, then complaining that you disliked the movie for showing characters do bad things is dumb because it's not like the movie is glorifying it or suggesting it is okay. It's like saying you hate horror movies because they are scary or hating comedies because they don't take themselves seriously, it is fine if you do dislike those genres but the whole point is to be scary or silly, so you should judge a movie based on how well it achieved what it was going for, if it was going for "unconfortable rapey vibe" and you say it's bad because of the rapey vibe then that's stupid, that's what they were going for and suceeded at.

>The movie is about people growing, changing, and drifting apart
Nah
TOY STORY
>WOODY GETS LOST WITH A TOY HE DOESNT LIKE AND TRIES TO GET BACK HOME
>THEY BECOME FRIENDS AND FIND A WAY HOME
TOY STORY 2
>WOODY GETS LOST TRYING TO SAVE A WEAKER TOY
>NEEDS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ETHERNAL ADORATION OR HIS KID
>HE CHOSES HIS KID AND FINDS A WAY HOME
TOY STORY 3
TOY STORY 4

That's false, lib still love him.
You know the movie was a success, right ?

Stop projectiong. Pretty sure that won't happens.

Is that fucking Slappy?

Good to see they're getting back to the roadtrip formula.

>blocks your path

Attached: GettyImages-499135456.0.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

>Triggered by a doll in pants

Gabby Gabby is the fake-out/filler villain.

Real villain will be Officer McDimples, the little shit on Bo's shoulder.

Yup.

Attached: Rex Dangervest.png (477x570, 332K)

You sound like a heartless asshole if you think Woody is brought down in comparison to her because he cares about kids and keeping the group of toys together. You need to learn about compassion

It got better after the first 30 or so minutes of being a generic princess movie. Pretty much when The Rock comes in it gets way more entertaining

Damn, this is going to be it, isn't it?
Why have I never noticed this before??

Attached: 1536924098979.jpg (228x251, 6K)

I really- REALLY hate that concept.
The one about "fantasy but in a shitty modern world."
It doesn't work. It will never work; since it takes all the icons and ideas of fantasy (the thing people use to escape) and throws them back into the gray, dead grasps of modern living. They conflict and just make fantasy look worse.

Leave unicorns and elves out of our shitty diplopia we call modern life.

Attached: 1548427047673.png (400x286, 148K)

Bo is the villain. Screencap this.

>if you have no faith in an industry that has some of the most commercial forms of art in the world to be able to produce something worthy of higher interpretation, why the fuck are you hear besides to look at cartoons with pretty colors?

My God... buddy you sound so retarded as the Kingdom Hearts 3's Woody version

Attached: 1494133755217.gif (256x192, 11K)

How so? You're the one dodging questions.
>blah blah I'm not coming back
Yet here you are. Inb4 not-that-user defense and more name calling.

Incredibles 2 already did this. And Ralph Breaks the Internet. Will Disney got for a hattrick?

Oh yeah speaking of KH3, Woody confirms there that a toy that doesn't move just hasn't "realized it" yet. So the moment a toy is fabricated it already technically has a conscience, it just needs to realize that it can move.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNmfFGLnZi8

I just want them to stop the twist villain shit. It's not clever when you know the twist villain is always going to be the generic charming seemingly "heroic" male character.

"You can't let Woody leave" "don't let woody leave" or whatever she said, she was actually ordering other toys around somehow to stop him. I know it won't be as clear cut as that, but I think she will at leas tbe a secondary antagonist.

I hope the ventriloquist dummies have a backstory of being "animated" by a puppeteer and resenting that

Did they recast Don Rickles like they did with Jim Varney?

I always thought Bo Peep was ceramic or porcelain.

>The Leg

What have they done to Andy? I know he didn’t look great in the first 2, but he looks terrible here

im sure some faggot graphic calartist had to justify their paycheck by adding their own "updated", "modern" design

I don't think Andy looks terrible, it's just a completely different artstyle for no reason whatsoever.

She was. That's why she wasn't in Toy Story 3, the creative team realized she wouldn't last five seconds in that toddler room. But her absence was noticed and Disney realized they could crap out another movie with her as a focus point and ignored her fragility.

>different art style
No it isn't. It's only moderately more designed for appeal, but the proportions are mostly consistent. People forget that the cg for the humans in Toy Story was god awful due to limitations with lighting in the early versions of Renderman, and Monsters Inc was mostly just a pipeline showcase of how they were able to get fur and skin to look extremely realistic. Watch the damn DVD extras. Sid and Andy from the first movie looked nightmarish because they had to look distinctly different from how the toys looked, but the technology to have them more lifelike, or at the very least more appealing, just wasn't there yet. Not to mention, cinematic cgi was so new that everyone was still trying to git gud.

Toy Story's version of Renderman didn't even have fluid Sims, which is why when Woody gets that dot burned in his forehead during the scene where he wakes up in Sid's room and he dunks his head in the cereal bowl, he dunks his head out of frame because the milk didn't actually move.

Seriously, rewatch the first movie, it looks surprising fucking primitive these days.

Nope she's going to be the Jessie of the movie. Mark my words

Attached: Cool_Ape.jpg (800x552, 105K)

You niggers are stupid. Bo IS NOT the villain.
Heres the thing, as fucking stupid as this sounds it's true: there are going to a lot more Toy Story movies in the next 20 years or TV Shows for that matter. Woody doesn't have a love interest, so that's where Bo comes in. She will be the Jessie of the movie, Woody will convince her to live with the old toys and the new toys, and even a bear. Also, Disney isn't stupid, these Hollywood Jews are very wise in their sneaky ways. Consider this:
>We live in a very politized timeline
>Everything is political
>Even bland as fuck movies like Captain Marvel or Black Panther
>Knowing this, Disney decides to turn one of TS's female characters in a badass female character who don't need no man.
>It would not be wise to turn such a character into a villain
>Otherwise you get a bunch of upper-middle-class white leftists on the internet bitching, whining, and moaning, "Why is the feminist a bad guy, are you implying women shouldn't be tough and independent, baka?"

Attached: 412a.jpg (512x384, 19K)

I know for a fact Bo isn't the villain, but if Woody and Bo aren't mutual love interests, I'm fucking out. The liked each other in the first movie. Like, you don't even have to be sexual. Just drop hints. None of this ultra sterile "everything is friendship" bullshit.

Lenny the binocular nigga is gonna be the villain

Screen cap this

He will leave Bo Peep at the end

No he won't. Holy shit. The movie is not Woody or Bo centric. They are both are the male and female halves of the themes that will be explored. They will end up together. Whether at the park or in Andy's room. Also, Bo is not the god damn villain.

Watch this instead

Attached: The-Book-of-Life-Soundtrack.jpg (1500x1500, 462K)

>It's funny how people who run the world according to their own values have a bigger persecution complex than people who are actively being persecuted.
Hmmm, who are you talking about?
But I agree with you
youtube.com/watch?v=o3q5QxK_gvw
youtube.com/watch?v=L2pBbqmPVtg

Attached: juden.png (200x247, 194K)

TEN YEARS

Just play this instead.

Attached: grim.jpg (640x777, 122K)

there's a review from some Italian person online that says it's good

Finally Yea Forums this is our movie!

Attached: 1553018593605.jpg (1021x727, 169K)

bisexual lighting is a thing? I thought it was just standard nightclub fair?

do both, desu

idk, the detalied animation kinda makes me hope for a Bug's Life 2

>literally the worst animation i've ever seen

>>Bo Peep just suddenly shows up after like 20 years and has a complete 180 in her personality, acting like your typical "CURRENT YEAR STRONG WOMAN" female archetype

wow it's almost as if people change over time...

People don't change

I will never get tired of Pixar’s foreshadowing easter eggs

Attached: FC9BA7B2-97FA-4685-AF96-C4BA6CF4D2C4.jpg (700x346, 34K)

>Kimcartoon
Enjoy your malware.

>The scenes where she's in her OG outfit and nodding at Woody and the both of them in the Rain look like ending scene material;.

I dont think that's ending scene material. It's her leaving Andy's house on her own, and Woody probably tried to rescue her like Weezy, but she's saying goodbye.

most likely Woody and Buzz go separate ways at the end

>toy existentialism, I'm still surprised they actually do seem to be addressing those questions. I thought they wouldn't bring up that kind of fanwank in the movies.

it probably will tie in with Bo as well. I mean a porcelain lamp turned into a toy.

she's still porcelain you retard. It's why she's shiny.

What's wrong with Kimcartoon?

Tho I have to say good bye, recuérdame.

I was thinking how weirdly out of character Bo seems but I guess she never had much of a character, huh.

I haven't been there in a while but malware is a bit of an issue with cartoon streaming sites too often and it's hard to find a 'clean' one.

[remove your adblock!]
[disable your adblock!]
[delete your adblock!]

Watch out for Shadman.

You can block the script that says, "don't adblock us!"

>assuming the gender of lights

Where do you recommend I watch stuff?

I'm not use adblock, lol. The le-naruto-cropped-porn us annoying but I can get over it.

My computer is pretty shitty and filled with viruses so I don't care for one or two more.

Disney+

>actually caring about genders and politics in a completely out of context cartoon

Attached: tumblr_oww7yr6NkU1w3bh4ro1_1280.png (1280x1519, 768K)

Honestly these days it's hard to tell what's clean and what isn't.

Gee user, I didn't know we haven't had new content for the past decade, thanks for telling me!

Just cope. It's either time to move on and grow up or just be a better example.

If you're actually crying a kid can play with a spoon that won't break like a actual plastic spoon will, I'm sorry to say, I can tell you're a virgin manchild. It's a fucking kids toy for detracting real children. Normal people don't care, and that's why this is Yea Forums, home of the autistic and failed at life neets. You people deserve having this site raided by Normals.

Attached: 1553036681264.png (1334x750, 1.13M)

Now, I gotta admit I DID personally like the Good Dinosaur, but in the very least couldn't you have cited Coco instead?

My thoughts:
>The actors sound so old...
>Forky actually seems kind of interesting
>Isn't Bo a porcelain doll? How has she stayed in one piece this long?
>Hold on, is Bo the villain?
>Lol, the annoying Key or Peele plush (I don't know or care which is which) got physically injured

1:37 Tin Toy cameo

It's too blurry, I can't tell what that says

>Woody has been a big proponent of keeping everyone as Andy's toys
>Bo has been keeping toys as independent of owners
>Woody admits that she's done better at that than he probably would've been able to

What's the contradiction here? Woody's never been able to stay away from the idea of being Andy's toy for long.

I feel like I just saw the whole movie.

Ratatouille 2 instead please.

I wanna fuck that bear

Formerly Buzz

>This movie was actually pretty good

Attached: 1486341947307.png (327x316, 208K)

This sequel is really unnecessary.

>Bonnie makes Sporky
>Sporky doesnt like himself but Woody is encouraging
>Sporky tries to commit suicide
>On the way back from rescuing him Woody convenintly spots Bo in a random window
>Bo leads him to the carnival thing
>Woody starts to wonder if he should go back
>Sporky learns the meaning of friendship and helps Woody learn that he should go back to Bonnie
>some villain picked out of a hat tries to stop him
>maybe something sad will happen to one of the main characters. probably not.
>they go back and everyone is happy

There that's the whole movie.

Attached: 1548832062356.png (1280x720, 965K)

Attached: 63A5259C-2571-4413-A069-BE6F3032E354.jpg (107x106, 5K)

>not Rata2ille

>mfw get out meme niggers have more screen time than rex, ham and the gang

Attached: __grookey_pokemon_drawn_by_oskar_vega__6821e56931594e3b171f01bcbbbf6c39.jpg (1920x1193, 1M)

>I'll be sure to buy two FORKY™'S for my wife's son!

Cringe