2019.... i am forgotten

2019.... i am forgotten

Attached: 1551374050032.jpg (1266x708, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wUo5nG_LtJY
crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/84980910384
youtube.com/watch?v=6F5azNTnaOI
youtube.com/watch?v=KCZvyYWKois
soundcloud.com/andy-bean-7/sets/my-fair-hatey-the-wander-over
twitter.com/RiseFallNick/status/1098960253184548865
youtube.com/watch?v=M5c56viVSbs
hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/jorge-gutierrez-talks-maya-three-as-netflix-highlights-animation-strategy-1195811
vimeo.com/171595192
youtube.com/watch?v=sDkFO8TiHqo
youtube.com/watch?v=sthFr39ylD4&list=RDsthFr39ylD4&start_radio=1&hd=1
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90896914/#q90934317
youtube.com/watch?v=Ad7gMjg3xvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay show but the Karma moralism stuff got old.
Never watched season 2 because I heard Dominator ruined it.

>implying

There was like one shitposter that did nothing but complain about her but she was alright, Season 2 in general was better

Attached: 1552767743213.jpg (778x813, 362K)

She doesn't ruin it
I just rewatched the whole series a few weeks ago and honestly I preferred the first season. Season 2 had higher highs, but I loved every episode in Season 1, and there were at least a few boring/mediocre ones for me in Season 2

Not really forgotten, there's just nothing much to discuss. I think all that could've been discussed was already talked about like half a year after the show ended.

It really sucks that Star Vs, a show with no clear direction for its entire run, has a large fanbase and 4 seasons while Wander had a small fanbase and only 2 seasons.

Sylvia was hot

Attached: 1531393026283.png (520x497, 330K)

Yeah, but Hater got more screentime in Season 2.

Honestly I don't think Wander should have been the MC at all in S3, there were a lot of more interesting character angles to focus on.

>S3 Hater arc where he deals with the aftermath of getting everything he ever wanted and becoming sick of it similar to Megamind
>Dominator arc where she has to grapple with her insecurities and Wander while attempting to reclaim her Big Bad status after being brought down from near-omnipotent force of nature to socially inept, sociopathic nerd
>Peepers arc where he gets tempted to the dark side by the prospect of gaining total power

I still maintain we're in the bad timeline where Wander got aborted before properly finishing its run while zombie Star Vs. gets to keep going because it doesn't know it's dead yet

Attached: 1537731419735.gif (320x238, 3.6M)

Nah, Wander brings a balance to the show. Hater wouldn't be as endearing without Wander around imo.

>Zombie Star Vs
Not really a zombie, it was always an unfocused clusterfuck since the start. We just realized that too late.

Hater's arc in S2 was fantastic, but some of the shows initial charm vanished to me by that point. This also might have been because I only watched random episodes of S1 back in the day, but watched the entirety of S2 when it aired, so upon rewatch S1 felt fresher. But I dunno.

Also I just wanted some more Black Cube of Darkness episodes, that song was fantastic

>Dominator
She didn't ruin the show, waifufags threads ruined the threads

God fucking damnit. Just let me forget.

Why did it have to end?

Attached: 0688.png (332x450, 125K)

>waifufags

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot (1984).png (1847x492, 126K)

Disney XD will never play the show, but they have the 2 minute shorts on almost every night.

This show ended way to soon
youtu.be/wUo5nG_LtJY

Really? I thought Disney had completely abandoned it at this point.
Pretty ironic considering the official reason the show was canned was because reruns did better ratings wise.

Attached: tumblr_oxp8pxURx51vhw1jro4_400.gif (400x225, 360K)

If Wander did some trans acceptance then it might have stuck around like Steven Universe and Star vs

>It really sucks that Star Vs, a show with no clear direction for its entire run, has a large fanbase and 4 seasons while Wander had a small fanbase and only 2 seasons

>Star Vs was always an unfocused clusterfuck since the start
Fucking THIS. SvtFoE has ALWAYS been a mediocre and highly overrated show, which was made even more apparent when comparing it to Wander Over Yonder. You could always tell that Daron and her team didn't really know what they wanted to do until the very last second. Meanwhile, McCracken's crew was full of seasoned veterans both in the writing department and especially in the art and storyboarding department.

It kills me to know that all they wanted was one final season to explore Hater & Wander's origins and to ultimately wrap up the show, but Disney shot them down even before Season 2 had a chance to air and pull more viewers in.

What's worse is that the reason why Season 1 had such low ratings was because it wasn't serialized like Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, which is exactly what Craig had originally pitched Wander Over Yonder as before Disney forced him to keep it simple and episodic. They fucking sabotaged their own show that way.

Attached: Angry Hater.png (928x924, 892K)

I'm not saying that he should just be phased out, but it'd have been better for the protagonist mantle to be taken on by someone else. Wander's the perfect foil for most of the cast anyway, he works better as a deuteragonist.

Hell, give me a Season 3 where Dominator's the main character, God knows she needed the development.

It's even worse than that, the show got really good ratings (around ~2 million on average) before retarded execs moved it to XD, which nobody had.

Attached: 1549073969099.png (345x556, 219K)

Well, she does have the biggest butt

Attached: SYLVIAAA IS ONE THICC BIH.webm (1280x720, 496K)

Hi, forgotten, I don't believe we've met.

That Star will go beyond the first season will always be one of Disney TV Animation's biggest shits.
Penn Zero, Wander and Milo deserved better than Star.

I think Wander is fine as the main character, but it wouldn't hurt to give Dominator and other side characters much needed development. I just don't want an Adventure Time type of situation where the main fucking character is sidelined in the finale, y'know?

>the show got good ratings
All the cartoons Disney moved to XD got WAY better ratings before the move. Gravity Falls would average about 3 million and Star Vs' first episode made 2 million.
Then when they finally decided to go back on that decision, it was too late since cord cutting had become more common with the rise of streaming. Star Vs. makes about the same viewers on Disney CHANNEL that it would make on Disney XD nowadays. That's fucking sad.

Not to mention how Disney Channel airs all their cartoons except DuckTales and Big City Greens strictly in morning timeslots on a weekend rather than on primetime slots. Both Milo and Tangled air at 7 in the fucking morning.

Was that guy really that bad?

That too. It's like they WANT television to die or something.

I miss having these Wander threads, why does 2016 feel so long ago?

Attached: 1524088662262.gif (500x282, 1.32M)

I've been dealing with this retard for years so yes, I'm almost 100% certain it's been the same guy because every time he pops up it's the same rehashed arguments about how Dominator was a Mary Sue or how she's viewerbait or some other shit. He uses the same key words and his posts are all written the same way.

Look how sick I've gotten of him, it's honestly tiring. I wish he would just fuck off already.

Attached: Screenshot (1963).png (1867x287, 57K)

I think Wander is a great character, but Hater is an even GREATER character.

Hell, I just love all these characters. Really wish it got at least one last season.

I haven't forgotten.

>Kid Cosmic (2020): This is a show about a young boy who dreams of becoming a hero, and when he stumbles across some cosmic stones of power his dreams appear to have come true! Unfortunately the reality of being a hero vs. the fantasy of being a hero are completely different and this challenge becomes the biggest battle he has to face. The Kid may be the good guy, but he’s really bad at it!
I'm happy to see that McCracken can finally make a serialized cartoon like he originally wanted with Wander. Disney really treated him like shit regardless of his reputation and success at Cartoon Network.

Attached: Tuna Sandwich the Precognitive Cat.png (800x800, 467K)

Craig has had a good track record with his shows so far, I'm looking forward to it!

Attached: skull muffin.gif (500x282, 1.09M)

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVIL-DOER?

Dominator was fine but she made talking about this show fucking horrible, the threads were invaded by waifufags every single time

Attached: 1514876618557.png (340x341, 97K)

Waifufags: not even once

I miss the Watchdogs.

Attached: Watchdogs vs Fist Fighters.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Attached: craigmccracken.png (537x718, 63K)

It wasn't that good of a show.

Poor Craig.

>tfw no Eye on the Skullship sequel

Attached: 1552780956366.gif (237x194, 488K)

It's a real shame.

Attached: Watchdogs.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

MY NIGGAS.

And YES, I second that Penn Zero, Wander, and Milo ALL deserved better than that obnoxious cunt Star (and anyone else on her sad excuse of a show.)!

This. I hate Dominator as a character so much. Her only real strength was being R34 fodder and not much else, besides being pretty much a (Villain) Mary Sue.

One more person with taste. Hater was the funniest thing about this show and the reason I was always looking forward to more when this show was around. Wander, not so much - he was OK, but rather annoying.

I'll still take both over that Mary Sue cunt Dominator, though, because same user

That synopsis doesn't fill me with much hope - hopefully when some episodes come out, it'll change my mind.

I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN YOU FUCKING RETARDS

3 More Niggas with taste around here. I love it.
Same user

Not that user you're talking about from forever ago, but... OOOP, TRIGGERED.

Tangled and Big Hero 6 had it WORSE, whilst airing new episodes at 8am with no reruns to backup claims about its existence

Wander was the most beautiful girl already, user.

>This show nearly ended 3 years ago.
Fuck, it did not feel like forever ago since this show ended.

Attached: 1545574816357-v.jpg (1024x539, 73K)

>Last we ever see of Wander is Future Worm.

Attached: fw.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

So far, DuckTales and Big City Greens are the only cartoons on the lineup to even GET reruns. Really tells you how shitty of a network Disney runs to only rely on an app as their saving grace when it only makes their animated programming more obscure.

gone but not forgotten

Attached: Wander Dance.gif (247x397, 300K)

fuck yeah Future Worm!

>that song was fantastic
The show’s music in general was fantastic. Andy Bean really was a major part of what made WOY so great, and I couldn’t imagine it any other way.

crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/84980910384

I still find myself listening to the soundtrack of “My Fair Hatey” every now and then ‘cause it’s just too damn good.

Attached: Yip bi di dit bip bi-ee-i-di-dit.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Just how many people still actively believe in #SaveWOY?

None. Not only did Disney saw the petition and shat all over it, Craig is working for Netflix now.

Man can't wait for the reboot in five years

Nope, I watched The Little Guy again yesterday. Good vibes every time.

>five years
Try ten. All the core members of the series are out doing their own things now, some being so successful that they'll likely continue for quite some time

Attached: based Frank Angones.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

Good. Fucking. Riddance.
It's a strong contender for the worst cartoon ever made. I can imagine how much worse this delusional board would get with a third season

>inb4 but muh COMFY

>watching anything with Aziz "Fingers in Your Mouth" Ansari
Shame on you, user. How could you still support such behavior?

Attached: I love him as Darryl on Bob's Burgers.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Imagine being so contrarian that you actually think this.

Attached: 1552709607821.png (400x400, 195K)

Almost had me for a second there

Attached: 1446489076821.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Not contrarian, just someone who remembers the pain getting through just the few episodes Yea Forums recommended to me put me through.

>WITCHfag thinks he can offer his opinion on anything

Hey post your chart of bad cartoons again so we can laugh at how shitty your taste is again please

Could they just never afford him again or something? Is that why Westley never came back?

I could've sworn Westley came back in a later episode, even if it was just for a cameo.

Attached: Westley, You're The Bestley.png (1280x720, 683K)

He had a non speaking cameo in the Christmas episode.

Attached: Westley09.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

>it was only one guy!
nah, dominator wasnt that great and her VA/script had her be really damn grating at times, more than even wander

Remind a furry singlehandly killed not one, but two generals on /vg/

Wanderin' all up in my asshole

>more superhero kino from McCracken
Maybe good can arise from ruin after all.

I'm not implying that some people didn't dislike her but pretty much all of the actual Dominator arguing was caused by people reacting to the shitposter desu

Attached: 20292542_1160688640703157_1845326355_n.png (480x640, 160K)

And I think it's the best. McCracken had enough of the Disney shit already.

>that time Hater straight-up killed that one guy in The Battle Royale

Attached: 1547447941669.png (794x600, 143K)

It's for the best. The world of 2019 would break an innocent boi like Wander

Which?

Attached: wander's dick.png (532x888, 275K)

lol

>tfw still browse through old Wander threads

Let me go back goddamnit

Attached: 1545715070600.jpg (900x600, 270K)

I just want to

Sylvia!

Attached: GaseousVagueHammerheadshark-small.gif (360x202, 850K)

Just sang You're The Greatest in the shower this morning. Fuck I miss this show.

Was it a good shower, user?

she cute

Attached: 1489451887528.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

You're missing on a lot. S2 is much better than S1, and is generally some of the consistent seasons quality-wise I've seen in recent years. Dominator has like 15 minutes of screentime overall.

Yeah right, I'm not falling for your shitty bait. Plus the mods here already don't like my main chart, not gonna get another one on their bad list for a retard like you

IT WAS THE GREATEST IN THE GALAXYYY

THICC

Did you remember to hang up your Wander over Yonder shower curtains?

>Craig already moved onto his next show
>tfw Wander will never ever EVER come back

Attached: 1524633104644.jpg (540x507, 20K)

Oh yeah those exist. Real WOY merchandise never.

Attached: wandermerch.png (1280x830, 1.02M)

> Real WOY merchandise never.

Attached: Lord Hater22.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

>What's worse is that the reason why Season 1 had such low ratings was because it wasn't serialized like Gravity Falls and Steven Universe
And because they pushed it to Disney XD 7 episodes in. At some point you gotta wonder why these garbage networks even bother to produce these shows anymore, they clearly don't care.

It had more than enough episodes, not every show needs 8 seasons

>Fingers in Your Mouth
Goddammit, user

youtube.com/watch?v=6F5azNTnaOI

Attached: Earworm.png (640x480, 452K)

We didn't want 8 seasons, we just want one more season to wrap things up. Hell, at this point, I'll take a TV movie.

I actually started watching Wander the day it premiered and I really loved it... Then as soon as Disney moved it to XD, I kinda lost track of it and forgot about it for like a year. I imagine that's what happened to most people in the beginning.

Pretty much this.

Nah, Disney XD fucking gave the show a YEAR hiatus to make sure nobody remembers it. They were too busy shilling Gravity Falls and Star that they didn't want anything else interfering with their spotlight.

>Have a promising deal with Disney to make a heartwarming cartoon about a furry orange dude and a cool skeleton man with electrical powers
>tons of plot and merch potential
>Disney forces you to make the show more episodic
>adjust to their changes and still make a great cartoon
>Uh oh, Adventure Time and Gravity Falls are popular now
>Put on hiatus for nearly a year
>Oh well, at least Disney is finally letting you tell a more serialized story for this season, things are looking up
>Turns out your cancelled before Season 2 even begins airing, despite your pitches of Season 3
>Fanbase FINALLY gains momentum during Season 2, but it's already too late
>The show is over and Disney claims they're only interested in reruns
>But then they end up barely rerunning the show at all
>At the same time, your old cartoon on a different network is bastardized beyond recognition and ends up running for three fucking seasons

Being Craig is suffering

Attached: craig is on suicide watch.gif (640x356, 3.9M)

>no Hater finale arc where he gets everything he wants but still ends up unhappy and finally accepts that what he really needs is a friend
>no Peepers arc where he has to choose between his friendship with Lord Hater and obtaining absolute power over the entire galaxy
>no episode or arc dealing with Dominator's fall from grace
>no Dominator interactions with Wander, who disgusts her on a spiritual level, or Hater so we never get to watch two raging manchildren fling shit at each other
>generally nothing that actually gets to paint Dominator in a more human light so all we got are the S2 cockteases
>no batshit insane S3 villain that's just a more 'perfect' Wander that wants to brainwash everything and everyone to live in perfect, braindead harmony until the end of time

Nah fuck that, it was obvious the show needed a third season to wrap everything up. You could have taken it in like half a dozen different directions and they would have all been good.

Attached: 1549081382583.jpg (550x550, 106K)

Attached: 1466495578362.png (1154x649, 683K)

I'm not gonna forget the pre-finale threads being total shitshows on all fronts if I tried

>no batshit insane S3 villain that's just a more 'perfect' Wander that wants to brainwash everything and everyone to live in perfect, braindead harmony until the end of time
God damn I still love this idea.

Eh, I honestly think the compromise he describes is a good way to go.

Even in comedy shows that I like, I honestly do feel discouraged from revisiting the more serialized episodes. Venture Bros comes to mind; I'm more likely to rewatch the episodes that stand on their own rather than the overarching plot-heavy ones.

Honestly I think serialization-focused writers often get too wrapped up in the clever plots they're crafting, and they neglect the entertaining or heartfelt qualities of the show. You have to fit in so much exposition, hit so many plot beats at just the right pacing, etc etc, and it leaves less energy for the things that really give a show its personality.

Finally, someone says it.

Attached: Sylvia cookies.webm (1280x720, 108K)

I actually think Milo is a better optimistic protag than Wander
also the episodes are better somehow

youtube.com/watch?v=KCZvyYWKois
I miss Wander Over Yonder, bros...

Attached: boat.png (500x301, 216K)

>We'll never get to see them sailing around space in the Starnomad.

Attached: StarNomad.jpg (1280x984, 279K)

>no S3 antics of sad drunken hobo Dominator

Goddamnit

Attached: who is the universe's loneliest evildoer.png (949x705, 104K)

If all goes well, Netflix will be treating him much better

Pick one.

My pick is tongue girl. Very kinky.

Attached: 1466338272847.jpg (1242x1920, 469K)

Attached: 1479671313703.jpg (1450x2953, 629K)

Attached: 1457958988184.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Attached: 1457593816602.gif (666x375, 2.29M)

>t. shit taste lowering writing standards for everyone else

I hate to say it, but Disney was partially right in limiting Craig and his team to episodic stuff.
The early draft version of Season 1 sounds interesting (Sylvia not being a good guy since the start) but having to follow a linear path from point A to point B is definitely limiting

I loved Season 2's middle ground of serialization and episodic, but it didn't feel as loose with the stories it could tell as Season 1 did.

Plus, almost all shows that I liked that went a dramatic and serialized route (Adventure Time, Star Vs, Gravity Falls) all disappointed me or felt like shit.

I'm gonna have to go with grocery bag woman and... holy shit the one without a head.
Sharkguy has some /trashy/ taste in women.

That's an easy choice

Attached: Jeremiah Alcorn, Ben Balistreri, and polochka.jpg (531x1080, 85K)

UNF

B

All of them, and that's not even everythung you could post. Craig and his team knew how to make ANYTHING pretty in that sense, and I agree wholeheartedly... You're only skimming the surface, however.

at least since canon was discontinued I can assume these two fugged afterwards

Attached: b0db3ce442f848cc611fb0fd8e623090.png (500x414, 182K)

Why must everything good die, even as everything bad lives?

we already died and we're sharing our own personal hells, there's some overlap

Honestly don't understand why people disliked this one, The Robomegasaskatchewan is one of the funniest episodes in the series.

>What is Disney

>BUT MY GIANT ROBOT FIGHT

>Top Row
Third one
>Middle Row
First One
>Last Row
Third one
Overall, I'd go for the one eyed vixen in the last row.

The animal ones remind me of the shit you'd see on the wabbit cartoon.

People get butthurt the pacifist character didn't want to fight.

Attached: Sylvia guns.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

Dominator was fine. She was a way to pull people back toward the show with waifufags, and to let little girls have a cool character who don't take shit. Despite that, she doesn't have that much screentimes.

Hater trying to date her was some of the funnest shit

Attached: 1511593323650.gif (240x320, 1.67M)

>She was a way to pull people back toward the show with waifufags, and to let little girls have a cool character who don't take shit.
Both of these don't help your case.

Both of these things are excusable because she's a good character, although I wouldn't argue the role model thing because she's pretty fucked up

Attached: 1466853851276.png (899x1046, 279K)

What's the problem? It's so vague you can't tell much. You could describe WoY as "an orange muppet has wacky adventures in space" and it wouldn't express the deftness of the execution.

Is Dominator anything more than a Flavor of the Month? Fanart of her seems to have died down since she initially got popular.

If Dominator isn't nostalgia material in about a decade I'm gonna be really fucking shocked considering how much she was around while S2 aired. Her song almost has 11M views on Youtube.

>My Fair Hatey
It really was one of the better musical episodes from a cartoon. I dare say it’s better than “Mr. Greg.”

soundcloud.com/andy-bean-7/sets/my-fair-hatey-the-wander-over

Attached: BFF3D3BA-5916-4B13-A88C-5F23FAF92B79.jpg (500x500, 59K)

It's way better than Mr. Greg, the episode is longer and the songs are more memorable.

The fact that there's still little to no giant Dominator fanart is A CRIME

Attached: S1e14a_Knucklehead_letting_Sylvia_pass_through.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

I wish there was more crisp HD copies of Wander Over Yonder background art, a lot of it would make great screensavers.

Attached: tkos8rz.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

I was planning on rewatching the series just to take good pictures of the backgrounds and assemble a big album, might do it sometime. Here's what I do have.

Attached: wanderday.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Attached: wandernight.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Attached: wander ice planet.png (1920x1080, 936K)

Attached: 1504569144900.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Attached: 1524093393164.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Attached: 1523954093291.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

And that's all I got. Really gotta start organizing these in a folder. I will make that collection someday, mark my words.

Attached: 1504858355822.jpg (1920x1080, 761K)

>ultra feminist that repulses viewers through sheer cringy-ness doesn't ruin the show

I will forever be mad Dominator never got the last bit of character development that was about to happen in season 3.

t. guy who never actually watched the show.

>feminist

I knew I took this screencap for a reason

Attached: Screenshot (1743).png (1920x267, 35K)

While we're on the subject, what the hell is wrong with Craig's eyes?

Attached: The face of a broken man.png (725x819, 849K)

I think he said he has natural raccoon eyes and that there's no need to worry.

butthole eyes

Attached: 0CEC492B-84F2-42FB-A5EB-D569E50605C1.jpg (522x294, 33K)

Why didn't the petition work?

>petition
>work

FIX THIS, user

Attached: WanderProductionArt.jpg (5617x1784, 1.57M)

Attached: OldDominatorAll.png (2385x3000, 3.82M)

>forgetting the song

I'm not the damsel in distress.
I'm not your girlfriend or the frightened princess.
I'm not a little bird who needs your help to fly.

Nope... I'm the bad guy.

All these former villains that you see,
Each of them, with shaking knees, has knelt before me.
So I'm not your teammate or your partner in crime.
What am I, boys?

>She's the man hating dyke.

These are great user, thanks!

>image in the dome is a "digital" hologram that can take on different shapes depending on mood
That sounds like a kino character design

Petitions are more for governments and shit, not for corporations that don't give a damn about their IPs if they aren't giving them enough profit.

I doubt Wander Over Yonder was giving them much of a profit, which is why they saw more use with the episodes they already bought than continuing to fund more.

>forgetting the context where Hater thought of her as a potential girlfriend/teammate/partner in crime and Wander thought of her as a damsel in distress/frightened princess/bird that needs his help to fly

Nice cherrypicking moron

Attached: 1538928951739.jpg (562x530, 69K)

catcop
I can't help it I have a thing for black lipstick

Come back when you know what cherry picking means.

And don't think I don't know you reported me.

>picture-perfect definition of cherry-picking
>duhh look it up lol
>someone else reported you because i didn't

Yikes!

Attached: Screenshot (2034).png (1636x107, 20K)

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become Star vs. the Forces of Evil.

Yea Forumsmblr
You just can't handle the truth.

Please stop replying to him, this thread is supposed to be comfy.

Attached: 1513618669687.jpg (1224x792, 431K)

>nobody's posted it yet

Attached: 1467460270735.png (624x354, 86K)

Because lardass Dominator is cancer.

Attached: 1462448432079.png (1200x4650, 1.27M)

Yeah but at least the concept was there

Attached: 1467450297588.jpg (624x1200, 218K)

this is good, nerdominator is adorable

>Dominator is my favorite character
>doesn't get a cap on her development

Why are we still here?

Attached: 1545125276891.jpg (1183x750, 68K)

>Why are we still here?
Just to suffer.
I can only pray that Craig gets the treatment he deserves over at Netflix, I don't want another one of his shows to end too early.

I'm really excited for this as well as Maya and the Three. Based Jorge’s been doing a great job keeping up the hype and excitement for his miniseries.

Attached: NETFLIX LUCHADOR.jpg (960x720, 72K)

NEVER EVER
N
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

Attached: 1467127272976.png (1520x1274, 1.06M)

it's still my favorite cartoon of all time. It was too perfect, I guess. I want more emperor awesome

Don't we all?

Attached: Emperor Awesome dance.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Attached: Emperor Awesome.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

Attached: S1e13a_Drab_planet.jpg (1365x768, 94K)

Attached: 1524014625823.png (800x1200, 296K)

Attached: 1467059192068.png (956x1060, 829K)

The universe needs more skull ships.

Attached: Hater's ship02.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Forgot to post this one with my wallpaper collection.

Attached: nothing ever changes.jpg (1920x1080, 742K)

Wander and my boi Hater still needed a third season, regardless. Still, you ain't wrong - For the love of God, ANYTHING but Star Vs. Her Own Fucking Obnoxiousness!

I also love Sylvia

Everyone loves Sylvia.

Attached: Sylvia28.jpg (1920x1080, 572K)

this is so sad

>Too many sexy waifus to count, yet everyone shoves them out of the way to fall for Dominator, and ONLY Dominator!
I will never stop being mad about this. I never even cared for Dominator aside from that one subtle titty jiggle

Attached: by Dabble.png (1211x1321, 328K)

>that episode where dominator knocked up sylvia in a depraved act of lesbian futanari xenophilic cross-dressing cross-species not-bestiality double-cuckoldry hate-fucking bound rape
i still wonder to this day what the actual fuck disney was thinking

I hope his success with Maya and the Three (and that Kung Fu space western he’s been planning) will convince Nick to revive El Tigre. Jorge’s made it clear several times that he’d be up for more episodes.

Attached: Manny & Frida Easter Egg.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Fuck y'all, Mr. Greg was straight kino

Attached: Pearlfect.webm (1920x1080, 2.09M)

> Pearlfag

Attached: Neck Yourself.jpg (790x1000, 108K)

BROKE: lardass Dominator

WOKE: lardass Wander

Attached: Chris Houghton.jpg (792x694, 153K)

S H E T H I C C
H
E

T
H
I
C
C

When WOY was about to come out, I thought it was from Lord Hater's perspective.

Yeah I wish desu

Huh. It's kind of interesting how Craig and Lauren will both be working on superhero shows of their own at the same time.

Attached: STRONK.webm (1920x1080, 919K)

Imagine the handjobs

Attached: buff babe.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

And your point is... ?

Attached: Emmy-nominated, nigga.jpg (1280x732, 323K)

I really enjoyed Mr. Greg but the short runtime of SU episodes really held it back and caused it to be crammed full of songs that were entirely too short.

This. “My Fair Hatey” had a lot more time to breathe and let things flow a little more naturally. But “Mr. Greg” was still fantastic, by all means.

Attached: 7988F7AB-EF99-4013-A335-0600E11852CF.jpg (1280x1063, 520K)

>Pearlfag
Pearl feet?

Attached: footfags ftw.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

>that one guy who always talked about Dominator raping Wander and having confused feelings from his purity towards the whole situation

I wonder how he's doing now

Attached: 1550892755761.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Looks like creators don't really enjoy working for Disney

Hirsch left, Craig left...

Whoa! Didn't know all the details about the fandom, very glad I didn't have time to check out threads for WoY when it was still airing.

Attached: 1467076914174.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

t-titty jiggle?

Attached: Key & Peele - Clear History.gif (500x281, 213K)

I remember two instances, not just one. The first was after she unmasked in her debut episode and the second was when she was talking about Bot 13 in the finale. There are probably other times.

Attached: its like a poem.png (572x369, 145K)

Shitty waifubait cartoon, nothing of value was lost

>y'all
>kino
>pearlfag
>likes that awful music from a woman who has to write a bazillion songs to have one good one (none from the later seasons)
SUfags are insufferable

>screensavers
I just turn off that option and leave it on my usual screen. I remember being younger and finding the idea fascinating, and being even younger and finding the 3D Pipes awesome.

Attached: 1447447792225.gif (200x200, 257K)

Ah, third time in the cartoon, yes. As an avid breast lover I should have remembered this.

these are way more interesting than the basic design we got

99% of concept art is like that.

I feel like they were going to push the "Dominator talking to bots" angle more with these because they look sentient but then realized down the line it'd be better if they were soulless machines to drive home how cripplingly lonely she is to engage in regular conversation with them

Attached: celebration protocol omega.png (1920x1030, 2.06M)

If they were going to keep the eye (so it can see where its going) then the least they could do was have the eye be more creepy like the concept ones. Its not like they "emote" more than what we got with the angry variants and basics.

I always wanted to know what the watchdogs are. Did hater just invaded their planet? Are henchmen in this universe just helplings created in a machine?

Dominator is the only reason I was interested in the show.
An actual competent villain who has a cool powersuit/armour.

Competence is overrated. Personality and execution are all that really matter for a villain in the end. Besides, there hasn't been a truly great, compelling antagonist in Western animation for quite some time now. Gone are the days of Xanatos, Paul Dini's Joker and Lex Luthor, Megabyte, Beast Wars Megatron, and Aku.

>hasn't been a truly great, compelling villain in Western animation for quite some time now

You were saying?

Attached: 1470000988021.png (800x732, 349K)

Excluding the Greatest in the Galaxy, obviously.

I remember a thread where discussion turned to theorizing that Wander and Dominator are actually the same species. I had the idea that the reason for the dimorphism was that during their planet's winter, the males get huge a la Sandy in "Survival of the Idiots" so they can keep the females warm. I liked the thought of Dominator struggling to resist her biological compulsion to cuddle a fat Wander.

>only one cartoon example
are comics based kino? womar le based ma checkin to walmart

Attached: 1525228387900.png (720x892, 531K)

what? excuse me? what i was saying was comics seem to have better villains in higher numbers than cartoons so get to walmart fast

>this piece of mediocre shit
>good
Lmao
Learn what compossition and art direction is

The episode is fucking bland with no good angles
>buh muh colors
The show was done the moment Ian left.

>bunch of bored ass dudes on a boring ass planet with no drive or motivation to do anything
>Peepers wants out of this dump, is the only guy with ambition and the smartest person of the race by far but doesn't get any respect anyway because he's a watchdoglet with a squeaky voice
>young Hater busts in one day to try and conquer the planet, is not doing good
>Peepers sees his chance to make his mark on the galaxy because this retard is great at all the showboaty, brute force shit but sucks dick at actually being a leader so he convinces him to help out
>Hater gives a rousing speech to the Watchdogs that he didn't write and convinces them to join him in galactic conquest because he needs troops
>Appoints Peepers commander because he's useful

Probably went something like that

Attached: 1543254030890.jpg (180x269, 15K)

>Disney really treated him like shit regardless of his reputation and success at Cartoon Network.
Maybe they held a grudge because he worked for their rival for so long.

I know it's in general and all 3 are rivals to each other but whenever I think rival of Disney I picture Nickelodeon. Before CN started doing it both networks were going all in on memes and internet gags and trends during their commercials and continuity. Nick with their WATCH ME WHIP NOW WATCH ME NAENAE and Disney with everything on their emoticon channel and I remember a few dumb things on their man channel too. CN went from experimental with some adult stuff straight to preschool with no inbetween.

I saw this exact "ride" at Ayiderdee last month, it was in storage for god knows how long. There was still vibrant on the yaefh feshe man telodwww es eryh bot with a newer base at the bottom, I figured they were going to put it back out but it's gone now, must've trashed it.They're the same kind of place that sells knockoff PPG toys and fucked up ice cream faces.

...I'll show myself out.

Hey, user. TAG, YOU'RE IT

Attached: it.gif (450x362, 663K)

Attached: 1447220076281.png (1200x1200, 46K)

As you should be.

I need more strong T H I C C girls in my life!

Suddenly have an urge to watch the series all over again. I haven't seen it in months. Typical disinterest once the series has been over for awhile.

this shit is just fucking awful, i guess the power of waifufags is the strongest thing on this board

Attached: TAAAAAAAAG.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

That jiggle animation and the hip-shaking at the beginning of "I’m The Bad Guy" were probably the only times Dominator came even remotely close to making me pop a boner

Attached: Hips for Days.gif (884x532, 3.99M)

>Hips for Days
get out underage

>Dominator is the only reason I was interested in the show
So, YOU were part of the problem

Attached: Lord Dominator was never the core of the show.jpg (794x1110, 415K)

>CN went from experimental with some adult stuff straight to preschool with no inbetween
Well, one inbetween

Attached: TV-PG’s making a comeback, folks.png (2208x1242, 3.9M)

the only memorable part of the show was Lord Hater anyway.

honestly could care less about everyone else. Just love the design of a Galaxy-conquering space Lich wearing sneakers

>tfw actually like Dominator's design a lot even though she doesn't get me hard

Craig you son of a bitch

Attached: 1445908298107.jpg (500x876, 123K)

jesus christ child just fuck off from Yea Forums

Who?

i didnt like the cat episodes

>Normally hate the half shaven lazy Mohawk look
>Dominator makes it work somehow

What dark magic did Craig use to make this character design so good?

Attached: 1499289012063.png (818x775, 95K)

The first one was okay, but the second one was basically just "lol cats are a thing on the internet lol"

This. I don’t think much of Yea Forums realizes just how big a deal this is.

The last TV-PG series to come from Cartoon Network was Clarence. Everything after has been TV-Y7 to fall in line with Christina Miller’s complete rebranding (see: babyfying) of the network, barring miniseries like OtGW and LLTR. I don’t know how Faust managed, but it’s a miracle that we can still get TV-PG shows on CN in this era.

Attached: 431A37BE-9EE9-4A85-A513-28C5BDA445A7.jpg (1196x781, 93K)

stop doing this childish wording for praise to where even witchfag would be put to shame

I don't really agree with that guy but you can't make WITCHfag look good in any circumstance

S E E T H I N G

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (962x539, 31K)

I think I've seen this post already in another thread

>Penn Zero
Fuck man, what a great an imaginative show that was. So many worlds, so many designs to give the characters. My only complaint was that I wished we got more episodes for more worlds. Also Rippen being an alien really did catch me by surprise, I think it's because nobody noticed his skin in the show so I amused it was normal.

Attached: vqnrBzdBe7Pt2Ugz3zF8T6spqrg.jpg (780x1108, 372K)

Honestly didn't really care for Penn Zero, but it is pretty shitty that Disney put it on hiatus for like 2 years and just dumped the remaining episodes in the span of a month.

Holy shit, the ending clip for Penn Zero has over a million more views than Wander's ending clip on YouTube.

Dominator's song just broke 11 million

I hate it when a good show is treated poortly by a network. Look at Harvey Beaks and Nick, it couldn't live up to that stupid Spongebob standard (that they seem to be getting rid of now) and Penn (along with Wander) getting shafted to make more room for Star and GF.

That's different, it's a catchy song that can be enjoyed without prior knowledge to the show

>tfw Gravity Falls continued to pump out some merch for a few years after it ended
>Reruns heavily advertised by Disney
>Wander gets little to nothing in both departments both now and while it was on air

>this user actually believes that Nick's getting rid of their SpongeBob Standard
My guy, the only reason The Loud House has made it this far is BECAUSE it passed that standard. Until I see Glitch Techs being treated with respect, I'll remain wary about Nick's tactics.

Attached: New Student Starfish.png (1064x800, 1.3M)

According to this, it could be a possibility; twitter.com/RiseFallNick/status/1098960253184548865 but yeah, I should keep my optimism in check,because big wigs will talk the talk, but never walk the walk. But for real, I would love to see Planet Panic get a full series; youtube.com/watch?v=M5c56viVSbs

Dat ass is asking for it

Attached: Sara Pocock.png (1920x1080, 553K)

>I would love to see Planet Panic get a full series
same, user. imagine a fully animated fight with pic related.

Attached: Screenshot (3073).png (469x245, 115K)

Shitin over yonder

>forgotten
>thread has survived for 3 days
Nope

Attached: My_Fair_Hatey.jpg (1000x563, 142K)

WOY more like S()Y

?

The more posts in a thread the quicker it dies, a thread has to be pretty slow for it to last three days. That's the sign of an unpopular show.

>muh s()y
Go back to faggot

True, but just because the fandom is small doesn't mean it's dead. OP claims the show is forgotten but if that were the case, this thread would have died with zero posts on day 1.

>TFW Wander abuse fic will never be finished

Last bump before I go to bed! G'night!

Attached: butt shake.gif (306x400, 529K)

Hater makes it ______
A. Alright
B. Cool
C. Better
D. Funky

Attached: 1486241435303.jpg (1920x1080, 589K)

Attached: Cartoon - The Bot.jpg (226x497, 36K)

Attached: 43ded8d23d7ab60ee520c3fc625f3e3009e40949.jpg (901x964, 54K)

Attached: princess_buttforaface.png (925x1101, 297K)

>Had kids with her.
Lucky guy.

>Trapped in marriage with kids
>Lucky

>thread still alive
cool

Attached: OldPeepers.png (318x714, 57K)

Attached: OldHater.png (500x594, 30K)

I just don't care about Wander as a protagonist.

Attached: OldSylvia.png (500x249, 21K)

Attached: void05.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

Attached: OldWander.png (500x724, 36K)

Hater makes it greater

Attached: 0E2758B8-587F-459F-94E3-8A45D901FBF7.png (1280x720, 480K)

But he’s so lovable and adorable!

I’ll never understand how people found him annoying (outside of “The Picnic,” which admittedly wasn’t the best first impression of the characters).

Attached: F9847EDB-BA43-4EE6-875B-2DA8A47CB997.jpg (1024x681, 54K)

Every Jack McBrayer character is exactly the same. I can see why kids would like him but I'd set my lawn on fire to get him off my lawn.

bump

He's not annoying, but he's not a traditional character per say. Wander's more a force of nature than a person. He's just not super interesting, long term

Yeah he's like a classic Toon kind of, I don't think he's that good for a protagonist in a series. Sylvia is a lot better for that but she's mostly forced to try and keep Wander from dying or killing someone else.

>Hey, we gave it a go, put on a heck of a show
>And did a lot of fun stuff we get to laugh about after

;_;

>The panel also spoke of their dedication to allowing new shows the time necessary to finding its audience instead of canceling programs that aren’t immediate hits.
Neat.

So far, everything about Glitch Techs itself looks great, from the lead characters' dynamic to the premise with lasting potential to the beautiful visuals and animation. If Nick actually gives it time to grow, there's no reason it shouldn't thrive.

Attached: Miko Kubota.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

not much to this show's legacy other than dominator's freckled green plump futa balls sadly

Just another case of a great show being unappreciated.

I still remember thinking it would be an immediate success back in early 2013.

Attached: 633555AF-54D2-4A72-9A4A-565FB126AC7D.jpg (921x867, 68K)

>Miko will never kick you in the face

Attached: 5CC211C6-57C3-4775-B21F-703FC7F06FF8.png (1280x587, 843K)

It will be a reminder to McCracken not to work for the mouse again.

C. Better

Attached: HATER RULES.png (1899x986, 1.13M)

Sounds like fun. Here are some more details that were recently announced:

hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/jorge-gutierrez-talks-maya-three-as-netflix-highlights-animation-strategy-1195811

>Maya and the Three, which drops on Netflix in the summer of 2021, is a 4 ½-hour epic that will be released in 30-minute episodes, Gutierrez reported. Inspired by Mesoamerican mythology and its female heroes, it follows Maya, a Mesoamerican warrior princess who embarks on a journey to save the world of gods and man with three legendary fighters. "A Caribbean wizard, an albino archer and a giant barbarian from the mountains — and if you break this down, it's Dorothy, the scarecrow, the tin man and the lion," the director said.

>In the test clip, Maya spars with the Caribbean wizard. "Visually we really wanted to take our audience from all over the world to a part of Latin America that we don't get to see in media a lot, which is the pre-conquest times," Gutierrez said.

Attached: Paul Sullivan.jpg (1000x563, 627K)

So this has nothing to do with Maya and the Bee? That's going to confuse and upset a lot of people.

He was better when they started showing him having issues with his goals. In S1 he didnt have many issues because it was just for gags anyway, but in S2 they developed him more specifically by showing how he handles things not being easy. With hater all he had to do was wave.

Sure, nice backgrounds and even the animation can be better than anything humans have ever seen before but I'm getting tired of the warrior princess shit. When you're making a female led series is it that hard to make her something else?

This is current year, user. All women have to be strong warriors because that's what diversity is about!

Attached: dance.gif (270x303, 744K)

Attached: victory.gif (366x241, 385K)

really suprised it took you people this long to figure Star Vs never actually had a plan when it was apparent almost every cartoon that starts as silly dumb slice of life adventure show and eventually goes into deep lore territory is mostly just making it up on the fly, and even the ones that don't (ie gravity falls, the show that did it before star vs) are very likely to have a shitty rushed ending that makes the whole experience sour for lorefags like me anyways

Attached: 1553249440667.png (1366x770, 1.31M)

tell me you aren't talking about the paladins general
that fucker went to the overwatch thread afterwards and started shitting it up with hammond the hamster instead

Based lizardposter

I'm not upset about how it turned out. Wander is the realization of everything Craig had learned up to that point. It's the show you can only make when you have nothing to prove. It is pure art, utterly profound and gorgeous to look at. It's in my top 5 of all time and I can't believe I gave up on it after 2 episodes at first.

Hater's arc from being a literal hater into something more is beautiful to watch happen.

You joke, but with Lauren Faust by his side you know Wander is not going to be regressive garbage. It very deliberately criticizes traditional gender roles with the fairy tale hero and Dominator's reveal. Sylvia always kicking ass. Probably other times I'm forgetting.

>the Karma moralism
>literally the point of the show
Good things don't happen to Wander just because he does good things. Good things happen to Wander and bad things happen to Wander. No matter what happens, he moves on. He doesn't do it for the reward, he fundamentally believes in helping people.

Attached: wander-flag.png (1920x1090, 1.63M)

i watched the promo for it and thought wander was a giant orange faggot so i never bothered

I didn't like Wander himself until "The Little Guy" and then something happened and I hate that it did

>mfw "nothing ever changes"
>mfw this show actually did change me
>mfw this show made me want to get into cartoons, which i know is never going to happen but the dream gives me a reason to live
>mfw this show made me less bitter and more helpful and social
>mfw my life has become noticeably better since i started watching a children's cartoon
Why is WOY so good bros?

Attached: 1504311181890.gif (200x200, 430K)

>mfw stopped drawing completely for a year before watching Wander
>wind up liking the show so much I get back into drawing and it's basically the only productive thing i do
>planning on making a comic about what happened after Season 2

Wander was the Jesus Christ of modern cartoons, it even died for our sins

Attached: 1552855002215.jpg (520x569, 21K)

Attached: 1479446825046.png (800x600, 162K)

Betrayed again, being C-Peeps is suffering.

Attached: BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE BUDS.jpg (1365x768, 135K)

>McCracken's crew was full of seasoned veterans both in the writing department and especially in the art and storyboarding department
100% THIS. Wander Over Yonder truly had some of the best in the biz. Fucking look at Dave Thomas’s animatic for “The Robomechabotatron” to see what I mean!

vimeo.com/171595192

Attached: 4AB92AC9-0C12-440C-BA46-66134AC722CD.gif (480x360, 584K)

AND I SAY

I wish I could find more Wander animatics, they're so good

That's some good work.

Attached: hater's toy fanfic.png (1648x836, 1.32M)

Attached: 1457938900489.png (1024x740, 638K)

Attached: 1413872235928.gif (310x405, 349K)

Why do I want to fuck female wander?

Attached: S1E16bP041.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

Attached: 1466444599705.png (641x555, 356K)

Dominator has the big tits

That is... quite the attention to detail...

Attached: T.V. of Tomorrow.gif (300x229, 1.54M)

Dead thread

Bump fuckerz

While we are on the subject of Wander Over Yonder can we agree this is one of the best episodes It always manages to make me laugh

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-064505_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 659K)

I agree. Wander Over Yonder is probably the only cartoon in recent history where I actually loved the romantic side plot, and that's probably because they played it more for laughs a majority of the time instead of taking it way too seriously.

Which episode is that GIF from again? Looks fuckin hilarious out of context

Attached: 17B7F14A-7AFD-4A9C-9E98-4863C41C348E.gif (500x256, 670K)

Attached: Wander buttons.webm (1280x720, 507K)

Spoilers but the moralism doesn't work on Dominator at the end.

I'm still too sad over WOY, as good as this new show might be it won't ever be the same.

Fremergency Fronfract, i guess

I was talking about the Wander GIF, by the way

The Fremergency Fronfract, the episode where Hater temporarily goes retarded after his dentist appointment and befriends Wander.

Letting you know I'm stealing this

God, that cheeky smirk gets me every time

just a little black cube of darkness

a little black cube

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>a bad attitude will only make this rougher, learn to let go of anger and you won't have to suffer
I work in retail and this shit keeps me going.

Thank fucking god for that

Attached: 1544754805397.png (870x800, 281K)

Good, go get 'em tiger

Attached: 1544330699403.png (347x464, 137K)

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who won’t admit that Wander Over Yonder is the best cartoon of the 2010s

Attached: 43683795-C724-462C-9ABE-A8EA1B9F7331.jpg (480x714, 73K)

fuck

>the virgin scribble storyboards vs. the chad Wander storyboards

Attached: 1460490824954.jpg (1280x857, 151K)

Peepers was gay for Hater

Attached: commander gay.gif (480x270, 310K)

Peepers was gay for Evil

It really bugs the hell out of me that his name is Peepers but he only has one eye. His name was originally Sgt. Peepers as a riff on Sgt. Pepper, so the singular would even work better for that, too.

Honestly, despite the pilot episode having a slightly different tone from the rest, what hooked me on the show was Hater watching Wander try to open the basket and was just like "...the latch, get the latch!" because the whole thing was so bizarre. Like, why are you so focused on that, evil guy?

I honestly don't get the hate for The Picnic, it was really funny and it gives you the gist of Wander and Hater's relationship.

Attached: now KISS.gif (500x282, 1.99M)

I love the tiniest things about this show like how lighting doesn't affect hater's eyes because they're glowing but not bright enough for them to cast light on anything

>Sylvia and Wander are complementary colors
>Hater and Peepers have the same color scheme and inverted color schemes with Dominator (Hater is bright red with white/black as a secondary and yellow/green as a tertiary; Dominator is bright green with black as a secondary and yellow/red as a tertiary)
>Galactic Villain Leaderboard was filled with fan submissions

The character design on this show was godly

Attached: 1530242856635.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

I fucking love the frenemy dynamic they developed once they realized that they were both taking care of complete retards.

While I’m not into the whole “ship” thing, I could absolutely see them as enemies with benefits.

beat me to it

Attached: 4F6D29F1-5D0F-49B1-B3DE-45A07EF1DEFF.gif (250x250, 994K)

Same! I really wish we got more of those interactions before the show ended.
>There hasn't been another animated cartoon in the 2010s that was this intelligent with the designs

I really did enjoy wander over yonder and it's a shame that it ended when they clearly had more ideas for it continuing

oh well

>people actually complained about the romance subplot when S2 was airing when we got episodes like The Cartoon and The New Toy

Attached: 1549702716983.png (160x198, 56K)

kiss

>no belly button
not based

that pic related made me laugh my ass off the first time I saw it

hop in, man

Actually, it's from The Hole...Lotta Nuthin'.
youtube.com/watch?v=sDkFO8TiHqo
(1:18)

Oh, the Wander gif is from The Fremergency Fronfract, right.

Lol

She’s retired.

Attached: A99F7BD2-B3A0-44FE-A323-8416587B3DDC.png (2732x2048, 2.38M)

this thread just reminded me how much i liked WOY.
What are some good episodes to watch?

All of them

Attached: TC The Brainstorm.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Attached: tumblr_p7tclqaUtb1uj54xvo9_1280.png (1256x461, 517K)

>>Good Wander and Sylvia episodes
>The Wanders
>The Bad Guy
>The Time Bomb
>The Little Guy
>The Boy Wander
>The Sky Guy
>The Family Reunion
>>Good general episodes
>Literally all of the Dominator episodes
>My Fair Hatey, fuck yeah
>The Greatest
>The Big Day
>The Bounty
>The Birthday Boy
>The Black Cube
>The Eye On The Skullship
>The Party Animal
>The Date
>The Fremergency Fronfract
>The Hole Lotta Nuthin
>The Buddies
>The It
>>Good Hater/Peepers episodes (watch these specifically)
>The Brainstorm
>The Fancy Party
>The Gift 2
>The Funk
>The Enemies
>The Good Bad Guy
>The Bad Neighbors
>The Search for Captain Tim

Attached: 1456796450283.png (752x649, 169K)

>Wander thread is currently the second oldest thread on the board
we did it lads.

DOO DOO DOO DOOOO
WANDER UP MY BUTTHOLE

I'll never understand how people can appreciate Wander in a sexual context. He looks like a Sesame Street monster Muppet and the entire time you're trying to fuck him he'd just be shouting "My GOODNESS! Shove that dingle dangle RIGHT UP MY BACK DOOR! You can do it, friend! hrrrrnnnhh mustard or mayo mustard or mayo mustard or mmMAYYYOOOO" before getting his fur soaked in hot cum.

Please user. My penis can only get so hard.

We need you to write a fic. Now.

>he doesn't know the classic copypasta

Dude come on

tell me more

Attached: my sexy spoon.gif (500x283, 248K)

Attached: Screenshot (2059).png (1916x239, 59K)

where's the rapefic

It's my first time reading it desu

>the Dominator raping Wander fic will never ever be a thing after that one user talked it up for years

Shame

Attached: animated misc.jpg (1280x828, 146K)

Attached: 14407263792137.png (789x1523, 118K)

Attached: 14407263932139.png (816x1285, 153K)

Attached: 1456028794801.png (773x1613, 143K)

Attached: 1456028741707.png (774x1605, 153K)

Attached: 1548290489175.png (2287x4557, 1.16M)

It's a shame we never got a real one for her

Yeah but at least the fan one is pretty good

Attached: 1526598129867.jpg (500x745, 86K)

Stander Over Thererer

Ugh

>thread still alive
nice

One of the worst crimes Disney committed with this show, aside from cancelling it, is never releasing a proper soundtrack.

None of these are real

Tell me why you don't like The Picnic
it's one of my favourite episodes

It's pretty good.

I personally love "The Picnic," but I know some people don't because they found Wander to be a little too annoying in it. It's also worth mentioning that this episode admittedly wasn't the best introduction to the main cast; Sylvia didn't even show up till the final ten seconds.

Attached: damn, imagine the blowjobs.gif (250x250, 1.77M)

hot

No. NOT “Oh, well!”

FUCK STAR VS, AND FUCK DISNEY FOR NOT GIVING WANDER S2 A CHANCE WHEN ITS SERIALIZED NATURE IS EXACTLY WHAT WOULD’VE GIVEN IT A BIGGER FANBASE

Attached: A5A2DE04-66DA-4B63-B9FD-923971078A2C.jpg (1242x1242, 171K)

Looks like Hater used to be a little scrawnier back then

Attached: Justin Nichols’s old workspace (circa. 2012).jpg (1280x960, 330K)

That was such a good parody

so did hater and wander ever end up fucking

This thicc MILF has to have some lewds, r-right?

Attached: WOY - The Toddler.png (1366x768, 633K)

The whole episode was grade-A comedy in general.

There's a couple images to be found.

Attached: 33d5b021e7f8c501cef49ec5b0db38ce411d046a.png (806x1200, 339K)

post ‘em

Attached: 3B3E39DA-4556-458E-8EC2-E662E7E2F06E.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

This.

beautiful

testin’

The first 4 are

Anyone else kinda attracted to Lord Hater?

It’s OK Peepers, we know it’s you.

I can relate.

Attached: 1465196297877.jpg (550x821, 83K)

Attached: 7DF5108D-2486-4B40-9C69-49E80C9EDA2A.png (280x246, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sthFr39ylD4&list=RDsthFr39ylD4&start_radio=1&hd=1

I've always been disappointed that Lord Dominator wasn't another skeleton like I initially presumed when first introduced to the concept of a "better Hater" arriving on the scene. We were shown the silhouette of her armor and some of us just figured they were being pretty literal with that description. And to think, she could have been a sexy skeleton babe still. She's still hot, I just don't like the "spoon" face and think she needs a jawline, and I'm not sure how I feel about her hairstyle.

I guess I’m out of the loop, but it feels like Wander would probably be a willing participant in something like that, if he thought it would help Dominator be less evil. Was it an actual rape, or was it just a “pretend not to like it, because that’s what YOU like” type deals?

>cover
Was this necessary? I hated Dom as a character, but the one thing I can say is her VA was really talented and great in the part. This singer isn't bad, either, but it sounds like an unnecessary impression.

As I recall, the idea was that Dominator would intend to rape Wander to break his spirit, only to get thrown off balance when Wander thinks it's consensual and is more than happy to go along with it.

In the pilot his face was much more skeletonous and horror inspired as well

Prove

Oh, yeah that sounds about right

hey, i've heard your channel decided to post clips from your show every wednesday. i know it's not much, but it's still great they do this...

Oh, that's why I started seeing those recently. Feels like a real punch in the face honestly, it shouldn't have been canned in the first place.

Got any screencaps? I need it because reasons.

It was never actually written, just talked about.

That’s what I’m talking about though. Does anybody have any screen grabs of the discussion.

I’m not the best writefag, but sometimes I can shit out a half polished gem if given a bit of a lead.

Attached: 9BFB81DE-1440-4B88-B33D-B747E9370DE9.gif (320x240, 1.32M)

Hold on let me try and find some

desuarchive.org/co/thread/90896914/#q90934317

Hmm... not a lot to work with, but I’ll see what I can do. I’ve got to eat, shit, and shower, but once that’s done I’ll give it a go. If anybody else has anything to add, I’ll take that into consideration

I have so much respect for that “Lava Theory.” Alex Kirwan was on a whole ‘nother level

Attached: 798F598A-CD2D-49C6-89C2-B8F628763E5C.jpg (448x598, 61K)

Attached: Screenshot (2063).png (749x260, 56K)

I swear, in any other show this extremely sweet platonic relationship would have been shipping garbage. So glad it didn't happen here.

Attached: A new breed of stealth.webm (686x386, 2.32M)

Attached: Rosa.png (720x404, 158K)

Attached: 1513231550126.png (750x864, 900K)

Attached: 1479698503850.jpg (665x1202, 127K)

Attached: 1422226169123.jpg (1280x827, 344K)

Attached: 1386549733962.jpg (1280x828, 345K)

Attached: wander_over_yonder_mario_4_by_ssstawa-d7hcynq.jpg (839x952, 131K)

We already got ‘em over here, senpai:

That’s because Sylvia is for Peepers.

Or possibly Emperor Awesome if she’s feeling trashy enough that day.

Bamp

>tfw there won't be an animated female antagonist as good as Dominator again

If White Diamond is anything to go by we've had a good run but it's all downhill from here

Attached: 1523576667560.jpg (1132x800, 1.27M)

Thats a bit better. I'll start on something now. If anybody has any specific things they're into and want added, just let me know. I can't gurantee that I'll be able to oblige you if they're too far out there, but it never hurts to throw shit out in the open

also, given that Wander has sometimes been mistaken for a catlike critter, does he have a barbed dick? Or just a normal one?

The end should be Wander letting it slip he's infertile so Dominator just completely wasted her fucking time

is it that hes infertile, or just that his species has VERY specific qualifiers that have to be met? Like, sorry Dominator, but the little swimmers are only active under the light of a blue moon and in the presence of Octillion Honeysuckle blooms, while being gently serenaded by a barbershop Quartet. Too bad your band had FIVE singers! That's one fella too many, and I'm afraid it makes the little guys too nervous to come out and do their jobs. Maybe next time?

Yeah do this actually it's funnier

Will do. I probably won't be able to finish this tonight, and given that the thread is running out of posts, it likely won't be finished before we start to autosage, but the next time I catch a wander thread I'll be sure to post the pastebin.

Great, see you in six months

kek

We have them more than that. Granted, I don't think they typically last this long, but I see them maybe every two to three weeks or so. Sometimes you'll get two in a single week. Not often, but occasionally.

B

>the best pairing in the show had barely any support besides that one retard that spammed anemic Tumblr comics and needed a third season to come back from the trainwreck that was Hater and Dominator's relationship with each other in S2

A tragedy in three parts

Attached: 1471744731176.jpg (1233x949, 273K)

It's funny, but I don't ship it

Late night bump

Attached: 1524108434366.jpg (800x1082, 249K)

>this thread will die today
I'm sad but hey, at least we'll hit bump limit

Attached: 1524108496726.jpg (800x1082, 282K)

Attached: 1524108558402.jpg (800x1082, 134K)

delete this

Why

Can't ship it. It was more enjoyable to see Hater get over her and start acting like an actual villain again. Too little too late, though.

Attached: 1524108625304.jpg (800x1082, 259K)

Attached: 1524108687007.jpg (800x1082, 231K)

Attached: 1524108749311.jpg (800x1082, 220K)

Attached: 1524108816491.jpg (800x1082, 290K)

heart boners are painful

Attached: 1524108879674.jpg (800x1082, 311K)

Attached: 1524108941479.jpg (800x1082, 244K)

(I'd docteur)

Attached: 1524109194309.jpg (800x1082, 269K)

Attached: 1524109256624.jpg (800x1082, 198K)

I think my favorite thing about this comic is how easily it could be a real episode, it really nails the characters.

Attached: 1524109317530.jpg (800x1082, 171K)

Attached: black cuuuube.png (1047x530, 732K)

Fuck man, my heart can only handle so much

Attached: 1524109379615.jpg (800x1082, 227K)

Fuck it, was gonna space these out but I'll just dump it all out now

Attached: 1524109441531.jpg (800x1082, 171K)

>*string pluck*

Attached: 1524109503090.jpg (800x1082, 323K)

That's what it's called? I always called it
>*banjo strum*

Attached: 1524109565551.jpg (800x1082, 216K)

End

Attached: 1524109627283.jpg (800x1082, 188K)

You must mean the "banjo twang"

Thank you user. It made my day.

No problem! We're really close to the end of this thread so I figured I'd post this comic to end it on a happy note.

Attached: HATER MAKES IT better.gif (500x270, 1.41M)

I always forget how much I love Lord Hater.

I don't

Attached: 1531968887656.gif (476x268, 1.88M)

>pupils dilating
That's cute as fuck

Marijuana abuse

Shut it you mong. Sylvia getting shipped with anyone is dumb. Lewd pictures of her alone are good though

On the flip side, Wander can be shipped with just about anybody other than Sylvia. He was the true chad of the 2010s

Attached: the wander has become amorous.png (500x357, 35K)

>implying Sylvia doesn’t use her free time when Wander is helping somebody in an exceedingly slow manner to blow of steam with whoever and whatever she pleases

She’s a grown ass lady user, and is perfectly capable of making her own sexual choices, knowing full well that her best friend will be supportive of whoever she chooses to have sexual congress with.

>bump limit on a WOY thread nearly three years after the finale
Thanks anons.

I know I should be glad that this show got to exist in the first place, but I can't shake off the shitty feeling that it ended so prematurely and never got to end the way the staff wanted. ;__;

>Based jannies erasing some pictures to extend our time here
Bless you. What was everyone's favorite side character? I liked the group of kids in The Legend. They were an adorable bunch.

Staying up late at night just to bump this thread was great, but I'm glad I can finally sleep again
I'll forever be mad that this show never got a 3rd season, but it could be worse, it could've gotten really shitty like Star Vs... Plus there's always the SLIM hope that Disney might reboot it someday... Maybe.

Attached: 1464456333270.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

black cube, duh.

Attached: Black_Cube_of_Sunshine.png (968x750, 244K)

Emperor Awesome was fucking hilarious everytime he appeared. Though I've always wondered why he wanted to bone Sylvia.

Attached: S1e19b_Emperor_Awesome_loves_his_present.jpg (1365x768, 202K)

Black Cube of Darkness probably. Dude was based.

He liked her look when she showed up at his concert, and was never able to let go. He strikes me as the type of guy to smash and dash, except every time Sylvia shuts him down. This makes her more irresistible to him.

>White Diamond
She was s great until Sugar's stupid ass forced message and agenda Deus Ex Machina'd White into suddenly losing and reforming solely so Pink wouldn't have to answer for her crimes and actions and so Steven wouldn't have to make the hard but right choice and actually struggle.

Fuck that show. Porn was all it was good for.

Given how old Wander supposedly is, they very well could reboot him easily in the future. Give him a new galaxy to explore and a fresh villain (with the eventual reveal that he DID reform hater). Or you could go the other way, and show what happened between him and Major Threat, or any of the serious villains prior.

What would a reboot even be about? I wouldn't want a retread of Hater or Dominator.

That’s the whole thing I was trying to get across - We know Wander is at least 500 years old since he was there to stop Major Threat at the last convergence. So it’s easy to do a time skip where Hater is reformed and Wander has moved on to a new galaxy and has found new problems to help with.

Either that, or you could look into his past, and do some last villain that he’s reformed. Maybe do the very first one, and he doesn’t even get his magic hat until 3/4 into the season

>those storyboard panels
Fuck, that takes me back: youtube.com/watch?v=Ad7gMjg3xvI

THIS HAS BEEN LORD HATER AND THE HARBINGERS OF DOOM

AND BEFORE WE GO, WE HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY

Attached: 1531204113063.gif (480x345, 3.46M)

I'll come back one day...mark my words

Attached: lordhater.png (1368x855, 178K)