Hey Yea Forums what do you think of wilkins' coffee ?

hey Yea Forums what do you think of wilkins' coffee ?

Attached: wilkins.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmhIizQQol0
youtube.com/watch?v=cmAu-7RLBlc
youtube.com/watch?v=VFURd_EOIuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sucks and so do you

I don't know why this popped up in my recommended list, but I'm glad it did.

I don't think of it at all

Can't say I'm a fan.

Attached: herbie.jpg (280x284, 10K)

I'd rather eat the rotten asshole of a roadkilled skunk and down it with beer

Attached: 1533361200154.png (712x866, 15K)

Attached: 1533376464766.png (632x866, 16K)

They got bought out by Community Coffee, and that's some good shit.

Attached: Nice_cup_of_wilkins.jpg (300x403, 73K)

I prefer nuts

Attached: donut-shop.jpg (800x800, 341K)

Attached: 67E2E6F4-7562-483B-856B-DA75375D5118.jpg (966x750, 132K)

That it's been discontinued for years, so nobody actually buy it,much less drink it. Take it up with Maxwell House.

>Brutal.
youtube.com/watch?v=LmhIizQQol0
youtube.com/watch?v=cmAu-7RLBlc
youtube.com/watch?v=VFURd_EOIuU

Eh, I don't drink coffee.

>Press X to buy Wilkins

No!

Attached: F8B625AC-54F4-428A-B594-7FC4E7D4F235.png (1136x640, 493K)

Oh shit anons what the hell are you doing.

Weird thread, i just found out about this yesterday.

I'm not a fan of Wilkins

It's a no-longer-available/10

Attached: EF8DD6FF-FEAC-4A36-8AA6-5A00177BCD81.jpg (945x749, 80K)

I don't drink coffee.

I wonder how much these type of funny commercials actually help to sell their product, i think people would like to see them more than they like to buy what they are trying to sell.

This fucker would be in the far right and bottom.
The fat one would be in the top left.

Attached: Suffering in Cartoon and comics.jpg (2199x2163, 2.32M)

Oh no

I'm not the coffee type

I’m sure I’d like it if I could ever try it.
Sadly, I lack the necessary temporal displacement devices to ever indulge in such brands.
It is truly, truly disheartening.

This was back in the infancy of TV advertising. They only had about 15 seconds to shill their product, so you can bet they wanted to be as memorable as possible.

ITS MY FAVORITE! *nervous gulp*

Is Wilkins a brand that's still around?

If so, they should bring these commercials back. What are some set ups/scenarios that they could do?

>Some learn, some don't

Attached: 1528548551630.png (206x225, 80K)

They actually rolled with that

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 10.14.23 AM.png (558x621, 593K)

Quite a bit, as it turns out.

>In a press release issued February 19, 1959, Senator John Marshall Butler (R-MD) strongly criticized the quality of broadcast television, but praised the Wilkins ads: "The Maryland Senator, an opponent of pay television, called on the networks and individual stations to re-examine their programming and advertising policies at once to provide the public with better television fare. He said that the Senate Commerce Committee, of which he is a member, will explore the entire situation... As to advertising, it insults the intelligence of the viewer. It is geared at know-nothings. As far as I am concerned, if I hear 'a thinking-man's filter and a smoking-man's taste,' I promptly switch to another channel. About the only clever advertising on the air today is 'Wilkins and Wontkins'. It pleases rather than irritates television audiences, and I am happy to learn that this series is bringing increased sales to the sponsor."

>The Senator's approval was echoed in a 1965 article in the Washington, D.C. Evening Star, which reported the findings of a poll in the D.C. area about television commercials: "John H. Wilkins, Jr., of the Wilkins Coffee Company, can be proud of the overwhelming endorsement of Washington area viewers of his Muppet TV spots. The Wilkins commercials, which he conceived, are easily the favorite of voters in this area."