It begins

It begins.

Attached: marvelc.png (543x717, 486K)

Haha. Okay, now that's just charming. Who is with, btw?

Scrapper 147 from Thor 3

fujoposting should be a bannable offense.

Fujo's are girls who like homoerotic MALE relationships you fucking retard

Cool, We got wingman Thor yet?

Thor:Ragnarök's Valkyrie
Yes; apparently, Japanese and Korean yuri artists love Carol.

Attached: Mar-Val.png (664x2124, 1.53M)

let's hope so

It's funny how slightly racist this is.

I remember this arms out her gag, but I can't remember from what.

>After damage control and buying tickets
>cunttain marvel will end up costing the

>we
>the Captain Marvel drawing has womanly hips

Disney the Chinese market. Fucking adds and Adblocklessape computers

are you literally too stupid to troll Yea Forums? I didn't think it was possible, yet here we are.

White womans burden. The black woman is, once again, the accessory of a white girl.

This is Maria erasure and I won't stand for it.

Miles flrting with Gwen on Into the Spider-Verse

Attached: Miles Pixar Hey!.png (953x535, 722K)

Not really racist but more homophobic, like carol is from the 80s/90s and she hasn’t been on earth since the 90s so it’s possible for a little bit that she’s straight

isn't scrapper 147 / Valkyrie into big green schlong tho?

>like carol is from the 80s/90s and she hasn’t been on earth since the 90s so it’s possible for a little bit that she’s straight

>gay people didn't exist before 2019

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-03-14 01-38-45.png (378x398, 184K)

Attached: punching heads off.jpg (1773x709, 922K)

>like carol is from the 80s/90s and she hasn’t been on earth since the 90s
>so it’s possible for a little bit that she’s straight
How are these two things related? I don't think you know what homophobia is.

Attached: 1386487499918.jpg (613x533, 107K)

You're leaving out her reply.

Attached: tessa reply.jpg (540x365, 30K)

>fanart
>we

They so cute.
Yep, they. Cute as hell.

Late 90s early 2000s was when gay acceptance began to gain traction. Carol wouldn’t have been exposed to much media not making gays seem like evil perverts and so her mindset would most likely be still in the pre push era where gays where the thing you talked about behind closed doors or were the person you made fun of, like how we (still) make fun of austistic folks. (Like real to god full blown short bus helmet autism).
This is of course not counting her space time possibly making her “more accepting of all ways of life” if I say it first there’s a copyright thing where they would have to either not use it or pay me a chunk of change for it. That’s how that works right?

>Carol wouldn’t have been exposed to much media not making gays seem like evil perverts and so her mindset would most likely be still in the pre push era where gays where the thing you talked about behind closed doors or were the person you made fun of
Okay, but none of this precludes the fact that she might be lesbian, and that they kept that shit quiet because they were in the army and taking care of a girl together. No need to come out in order to be gay, user. Do you think gay bars became a thing *after* "gay acceptance"?

So what you're saying is less "She's straight" an more "If she was gay she might have repressed it given the era". It's possible, sure, maybe even more so given she was in the military before "Don't Ask, don't tell".

C U T E
U
T
E

wOw aTtRaCtIvE LeSbIaNs, So BrAvE !

How fucking old are you ? You can't possibly be older than 20 if you actually believe 90s media made gays seem like "evil perverts".

Brie is male, you retard.

cyanwhisky ought to neck themselves

Okay this should be good, how in the fuck is this racist

I mean since they they put the black character in Miles place like only black folks are the ones doing the hey. It's kinda funny and unintentionally racist.

So this is what it's like to be fucking insane
I see

Why Amerimutts so fucking gay

That's surprisingly cute dialogue, did gabby actually write that? I don't believe it.

Larson appropriating nigranese? Why, I never!

This is so fucking dumb. It’s not even about the yuri shipping (especially dumb when one of the characters is straight). These characters have never even said 2 words to each other much less been within half a galaxy of one another and yet there are people shipping them. Shippers are a cancer

To bad she is gonna take the purple dick

Attached: Anvengers.jpg (600x400, 27K)

Gillen
It's from his disappointing Young Avengers.

>I'm Carol, what's your name?
>They didn't think I was important enough to have one.

This board needs to be fucking burnt to the ground.

When worse than Superman x Wonder Woman. Superman and Wonder Woman actually know each other and have interaction with each other. Valkyrie and Carol had none of that. And if Carol knew Valkyrie and friends with her before Thor: Ragnorak, Carol is basically pro-slavery.

Attached: kitty calls phil a nigger.jpg (431x431, 55K)

>Solo then...

>Carol, the drunk, being shipped with a drunken, useless valkyrie
It works

>Privileged white woman literally raising up a minority woman

Attached: 1533585318028.png (1832x1734, 1.96M)

There's been no more of an insulting casting than that mutt playing what's supposed to be a blonde haired blue eyed Viking warrior. Fucking racists.

Thanks. That was a good gag. Spider verse was way better than it had any right to be. Best surprise in a theater since the first lego movie

I'm not sure if that works. I don't think casting a character without regard to their race can be spun as "racist" no matter which commonly used definition you use.

>The woman that Carol practically raised a child with already getting left in the dust
D-do you think Maria will still appear in future movies?

Attached: F2ABAAA1-0B09-4F12-A834-1C8853CC12A6.png (745x747, 222K)

I fucking hate you people. I bet you're white, too. You realize constantly seeing race is what actually makes you racist, right?

>it's my job as an aryan to protect the minorities from racism!

Fucking hypocritical pieces of goddamn shit

Attached: behold, it is i, kriby.png (800x600, 41K)

Based Thanos

Its amazing how even Mary Sues can job to Thanos

The White Woman's Burden...

>haha look at these idiots shipping Carol/Valkyrie
>manages to accuse something of racism for reasons even more contrived than tumblr
I hate the ship too but at least say shit that doesn’t make you sound stupid as fuck

Well, most racists would agree that they don't want to see most races at all.

Is this fake or real from screenings?

Oh look. A lesbian pairing. The safest way to get diversity brownie points imaginable. Yawn.

lol fuckin white womans burden

fucking anglo white cunts never change

Or because the artist is a lesbian and drew it for fun

Oh sure when a lesbian draws lesbians it's all in good fun but when I draw lesbians I'm a serial home invader. I mean sexist. Don't worry about that other thing.

Yawn
first she went the "I don't care about White People's opinions" and that got backlash instead of praise
So she went the "ya'll sexist White People!"
And that didn't work
So now it's "ya'll homophobic"?

Fuck it - if she wants to pander and get a terrible artwork commissioned and try to use my banner for her terrible garbage let her but let the other two times, it'll fail. LGBTQ people do not give a fuck about some pandering bitch

Brie better be careful. She better not imply that Carol the new face of the MCU is a lesbian.

What in the fuck are you going on about? All I see is her complimenting fanart made by a popular artist?

Nah, lesbians are trendy and fashionable right now. At least in the west. Definitely wouldn't get the ching chong dollar though.

only on your shitty sns circlejerk. nobody buys lesbo comics.

why is a valkyrie being played by a black actress? are they black in the comic adaptation also?

>nobody buys lesbo comics.
This would not stop Marvel from shipping retailers extra copies and claiming the book sold well - they did it with all 7 of the Captain Marvel relaunches since 2012.

Go away, /pol/

>"ha it's okay to just grab women if you're a woman!"

HOLY FUCK
when did that happen?

It’s literally based off this scene and no one cared

For my dick, yes.

>disappointing
Fuck you, it was good.
Gabby Rivera didn't invent America Chavez, she only came and ruined her.

>Tweet literally just says "we cute"
>Dude goes on an angry tirade about her trying to bait homophobes or something and claiming LGBT folk are tired of her or something
At some point you just gotta admit you're clinically obsessed.

Attached: idiocy.jpg (1856x772, 143K)

I would rather take these lesbians over them ruining Thor with either

>ruined
He's just being a good ally. Why is this a problem? Bigot.

Colour shift of The Gif when?

I'm begging you, please, stop encouraging this
we've have had enough lesbianism this decase, I'm begging you guys right now to not encourage this any further
I'm already on the verge of suicide when I learned star vs evil was leaning towards this way by making star bi, I really don't need this as the final nail in the coffin

kids throwing out sjw-approved buzzwords now without actually knowing what they mean

It's a shame to see all these Black men in here gushing over Captain Marvel but I shouldn't be surprised.

So it is a hetero ship then?

back in the 80s/90s we just laughed at fags and dykes man. they weren't somethinf you took seriously. that was also the time of the aids scare. so you stayed away from them if you knew what was good for you.

Ok I have to say this. Tessa is ugly. It's not even a case of "exotic beauty", she's just plain ugly, period.

how old are YOU?

That was the time when were were ok with Michael Jackson *because* he was married/had kids. And tried not to think hard about the possibility that he was actually gay, ruining one of our childhood heroes.

you people have a mental illness. And I'm afraid it's incurable at this point.

To me shippers are people who have never been in a relationship so they ship different characters to make themselves feel better. But they do drive me nuts, especially the ones who try their hardest to convince you their ship will be canon even though it's very unlikely.

does your caretaker know you're online?

>two ugly cunts and terrible characters will be in dyke relationship
Absolute state of the mouse. First they forced plebs to love mcu now they'll promote degeneracy. Explain yourself marvelfags.

Oh look, a pointless ship that never happen.

>comic adaptation
>adaptation
HAHAHAHA

Niggas are making gay as hell ships, nothing new there

What makes it even worse is when the fucking actors are then going out of their way talking about how cute it is as if the shippers need further encouragement for their crack ships

Get over yourselves, there's nothing wrong with this. All they said was that it looked cute, they aren't out there saying they would like to see it in the movies or something. Shipping is a decades long tradition (some would argue centuries even), it's not a big deal. People like that shit, not just "deranged, degenerate, sexual freaks with no lives".

>"deranged, degenerate, sexual freaks with no lives".

Actually that describes shippers pretty well

Keep seething. I'm not even a shipper but I don't see anything wrong with fanart. Let people do what they want.

>Keep seething

I'm guessing you assign anger to people whose comments you don't like and you do it quite often. You're the one throwing a little hissy fit right now.
The real kicker is I ship some stuff.

Attached: -0.jpg (1242x1233, 237K)

I don't even like lesbians in general, I'm only questioning the annoyance with this stuff in particular, because I remember with Venom how the shipping was out of control and no one here batted an eye.

No, brie is cheese, you retard.

>You realize constantly seeing race is what actually makes you racist, right?
No, what actually makes somebody racist is the belief that one's actions and beliefs are decided by belonging to an inferior race. Acknowledging that a certain subset of humanity is statistically overrepresented as the perpetrators of violent crime in comparison to their portion of the overall makeup of a country is not racist in the slightest, unless you're telling me that statistics are racist.

... And the articulate /pol/tard logged in!

>Nothing wring with it
You ever seen the #givecapaboyfriend? You never give crack shippers validation or endorsement as it only further encourages them to push for making their crap canon. Shipping may have used to been relatively harmless, but these days there are shippers who are fucking nuts

>#givecapaboyfriend
Well I don't know about you, but Spencer gave them exactly what they were asking for and they got really mad about it, what's the big deal?

Attached: Captain America - Steve Rogers 011-019.jpg (1280x1968, 570K)

>(((youknowwho)))

Attached: 1550501325836.png (1000x820, 1.46M)

I was just asking if she was a black character in the comics too. Im not passing judgement, just asking about the character.

as in adopted from norse mythology

Marvel's Thor is loosely adapted from the Norse Mythology but it's its own thing, always has been. Kirby created his own mythos.
So no, it has nothing to do with Norse mythology.

Don't read Marvel, was this hydra cap? Were they bros?

Attached: 1522269140234.jpg (1200x470, 205K)

Yes it does, it's loosely adopted from it. I was curious if that adaptation in the comics made this valkyrie character black or if that was a movie universe thing is all.

Countdown to people being pissed Captain Marvel isn't totally lesbian in sequel.

Just movie universe. Out of synergy, a black Valkyrie later appeared on Exiles, but it was specifically the MCU Valkyrie (as you know, it's a multiverse team). White Valkyrie, if I'm not mistaken, is still around in Asgardians of the Galaxy.
Yes and yes. That page was right after Steve reveals to him he's Hydra and that he has big plans.

thank you, thats all I wanted to know.

>SEETHING: The Thread

I don't know why you're all still so angry about a character you say you don't care about.

Attached: supersmug.jpg (357x312, 29K)

>Knowledge

>Haha. Okay, now that's just
Jesus christ tumblr

Note there was never a kiss scene like per usual because Miles is black.

Anyone who types/speaks like that is dumb anyway.

no you see in the comics Valkyrie is a kick ass Cheyenne woman, very inaccurent and horrible off Marvel to do such a thing..

Attached: 1304351104088.jpg (560x850, 289K)