This whole thing was an off-seasoned April's fool joke, right?

This whole thing was an off-seasoned April's fool joke, right?

Attached: Invader_Zim_Enter_the_Florpus_poster.jpg (615x923, 49K)

I hope not

Attached: invader_zim_slap_fights_by_bionicstrength_d2fflwy-fullview.jpg (900x419, 68K)

They're going to rape this show's corpse?

Remember when the most annoying thing on the internet was invader zim fans?
God I miss those days

Viacom still thinks it's 2002 and cable TV will last forever.

>2000
Soul.
>2018
Soulless.

Attached: 1532127293079.png (2175x1309, 2.63M)

It's all so tiresome.

It was a ploy by Viacom suits to gauge interest for a new line of Hot Topic merchandise. Even Jhonen had no idea.

Attached: 1525751573992.png (266x183, 42K)

Attached: 1551144231020.jpg (1200x858, 109K)

what the fuck is this art man

Had already forgotten this was gonna happen, which is sad since I was actually hyped for it

>one of the series ongoing jokes was how big his head was
>they made is smaller

Attached: 136463547654.png (300x256, 88K)

Dib looks like a fucking Funko Pop.

Did just looks like a typical protagonist from a kiddie anime like Doremon.

There's still a Zim art book coming out this summer that will include stuff from the movie, so it's still gonna come out at some point.

The Rocko movie is probably fucked though.

OLD GOOD. NEW BAD

They keep extending the release date on the artbook.

In all seriousness, it's strange that they made him darker, because Vasquez explained once that he unconsciously makes his characters hispanic, but light skinned hispanic because of the neighborhood he grew up in. So they all kind of pass as Caucasian because of how pale they are. I wonder why they did that.

As someone who knows a Nickelodeon Executive - they are still working on it

But it actually looks worse man.
The top looks a lot less interesting and unique than the bottom. It's more sanitized feeling, which is the opposite of what made Invader zim's art cool.

Kim John Oon payed off nikoledoen to distract key individuals who are invader zim fans in the fbi to help russian national groups covertly operate on american soil to sell birth control to young girls so they can continue their sex ring to bribe all realtors and sieze the land for chiense colonization

It's alright but I miss the overbite.

My friend you have a duty to slaughter that person. Their wicked ways cannot continue to go unpunished.

>new redesigns
>more than a decade later
Yeah, it's going to be shit like NuSamurai Jack season 5.

It's not new, it's recycled.

Sure, and my Uncle works for Nintendo.

>lost media thread
Im looking fowards to someone finding a 3 minute clip and uploading it to youtube in ten years

Apparently both this and the modern life movie have been completed but nick won't let them air. I'm betting they're either meddling to make them more generic, or trying to score some last minute marketing deal.

Vasquez just tweeted about it, so I guess it's still coming out, the real question is when.

Attached: IMG_20190319_150542.jpg (1080x867, 214K)

Jhonen has also tweeted out that he doesn't know when the movie is coming out and called out Nick for not releasing Static Cling.

Dib's bug eyes, alien-shaped head, and ghastly pale skin were high points for his character. Now he looks like a fucking regular boy.

The only difference is the ears what the hell is wrong with people on this website

seeing dib with a full head of hair is kind of weird

His new design now goes against the idea of the fan theory that he's half-irken.

Just you wait they will announce when it will air and when the movie is suppose to air it'll just be Butt Ugly Martians in its' place.

I hate you.

:^)