Yea Forumssplay thread

r8 my Final Space cosplay (I'm 18)

Attached: my final space cosplay 2.jpg (996x2472, 185K)

>actually posting yourself on Yea Forums
lol

So? This isn't Yea Forums.org/b/

Go to reddit buddy, this place has only darkness for you

Not a lot of people like Final Space, nice to see someone appreciating the show. Can't wait for the new season.

he is right. come. OP my child, your soul is too fragile for this wicked place

Attached: jesus lead the way.png (486x510, 122K)

>Final Space
>self posting

Fuck off and kill yourself faggot

dude i love it, its like a softer sci-fi archer

>the madman actually posted a picture of himself

Attached: 1507655089244.jpg (812x609, 93K)

Assuming this is actually you you have more balls then 95% of the people here so 10/10 the 9gag fags here can seethe

it's too late

Attached: you're here forever.jpg (480x360, 10K)

What is self posting?

>Cosplaying a pretty bad and obscure show
>skipping your veggies too many times in a row
>posting your real life photo on Yea Forums
Oh no.
No no no no no.

There's literally nothing wrong with any of those

Do we know when yet? Hopefully it's not in the same eternal limbo close enough is trapped in.

This also isn't Yea Forums.org/cgl/

Oh sorry, I didn't realize that was a board. How do I move this thread?

Unironically pretty good. Solid 8/10.

Cgl is fucking horrible. It's just people posting what skirts they should wear to look like a trap.

Would.

Pretty good man!
but with all due respect don't post yourself on this site. Its not the wisest thing to do[spoiler'

As much as we meme about it, IF you are gonna post yourself, blur your face...
or, you know, don't admit its you. Just post the picture.

I mean it's whatever. Unless it's a nude pic of youself then you might have issues.

I'd say it's a solid 7/10, with the only improvements I could suggest being to literally tighten up your outfit a bit to keep it from being so wrinkly. Also, the pocket things could use work, though I dunno what the original character design looks like.

If you want help from other cosplayers, you can either brave the tides of /cgl/ or share your cosplay work on Twitter and/or Instagram with the proper hashtags and ask for advice that way. There might even be a dedicated "cosplay advice" tag already out there.

Great cosplay, user. Sadly, people here are total insecure assholes, so it’s better if you go to /cgl/.

I always figured people who watched reddit space would look as pathetic IRL as they act here

/cgl/ is worse by far.

if only there was a cosplay board on 4channel

If only.
As far as I know, no such place exists. I think there was supposed to be a cosplay board, but there isn't one there now. Just a festering, pus-oozing tumor.

Needs tighter crotch. Would fuck.

Just missing a cookie, bro.

I miss the days when Yea Forums was love.

You look fine.

I miss the days when Yea Forums was love.

You look fine.

Looks fine, OP. Also good on you for either having more balls or being too ignorant to post a pic of yourself on this board.

>tighten up your outfit
Oh yes OP, take his advice and make it reeeally tight then post different poses in it, specially the back.