Which couple of characters would create the strongest offspring?

Which couple of characters would create the strongest offspring?

Attached: darkseidd.png (1114x899, 1.87M)

Goku and Supergirl

Starfire and Superboy

Batman and the Joker(Female)

Attached: Super shota.jpg (1793x1163, 1.06M)

A Krytonian with the ability to multiply his/her overall strength in an instant would be pretty power.

Humans and Amazons

Goku and Supergirl

Apart from being a spammer you know Gokus kids turn out to be jobbers in the end.

Because Goku has to hog that spotlight

Lucifer and Death, but the two don't get along.

Taskmaster and Supergirl

Stardust and MCU Carol Danvers

so flashpoint bruce wayne?

sauce please?

Supersons XXX

Deadpool and Squirrel Girl

This so much.
Kryptonians and Tamaraneans both get their powers from sunlight so it makes sense.

Attached: 1544924508554.png (500x693, 408K)

Brainy and SuperG.
SuperBrain

Attached: za03plD1_400x400.jpg (240x240, 21K)

Shadow Lass/Mon-EL
BlueMonday

Attached: DfDSrMnVQAADcN5.jpg (553x640, 109K)

I mean gohan is still like the 7th strongest being in their universe without hardly training.

These two actually have created some of the most powerful and reality-fucking offspring in the multiverse.

Attached: scott and jean.jpg (469x370, 197K)

Judging by Sleeper's move set and questionable nature, there's an almost limitless amount of potential of how strong the symbiote could prove being.

Attached: Last-Page-3.jpg (716x1097, 98K)

true, but Wanda and her kids beat them.

I really hope Carol can't have kids

Attached: 1498618461990.jpg (690x720, 257K)

Gohan can spend a day warming up and match ssj blue. If he liked fighting he'd be the strongest behind Broly. His daughter is 1/4 goku and is primed to be Broly level

Zatanna and Superman

Don’t worry feminism made sure to tell women that a woman having children is sexist

well that makes perfect sense if you're insane

so is arborting babies after their bron but its New York law anyway

>Magic Kryptonian

Attached: 8zsJ1uQ.gif (221x196, 410K)

One of the Superman decendants was the offspring of a kryptonian and a 5-D imp

Reed Richards and Sue Storm. Or if you like, Abby Holland, John Constantine and Swamp Thing in a unique three-way conception.

Attached: DarkSis3.jpg (889x667, 161K)

jacob free will probably the ultimate gigachad

Why the fuck does he look so pissed in this panel? Jesus Christ Scott, at least acknowledge you've cucked Wolverine.

this, and it's canon, jean + scott children is something to be avoided at any cost

nate is fucking broken

After transitioning then de-transitioning, it seems unlikely.

Any two nudists

You know there’s a serious problem when children you never had start breaking into your reality from alternate timelines.

Nate, Nathan, and Rachel have all fucked with the time-space continuum so much that it’s a miracle it somehow still allows them to exist.

Technically it’s Wolverine who cucked him. Either way though, Scott is just a grumpy person. I’d say he’s arguably more grumpy than Logan.

Even fucking Batman would tell this sad sack to smile.

>Female

A speedster and invisible woman

Susan can kill almost anyone but she lacks speed

oh fuck me
i just realised we'd have an invisible speedster who could crush you in a force field or just put a force field in your brain. People would just instantly die and they'd never know how.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!
fucking speedsters!

Cap and Carol. As long as the drinking is kept under control.