Endgame was Kino

Just came back from an early test sceening for Endgame and it was pretty kino. Not as great as IW but came close. It's slow in lots of places but the action makes up for it. Full of emotion and is truly and perfect sendoff for the MCU.

I will NOT spoil the final or scenes from the film, but I will not leave you guys empty handed I will confirm that Loki & Hela are alive and play a major role.

Attached: Payoff_1_Sht_Online_v6_Domestic_Lg.jpg (1200x1777, 562K)

Was it Ludo tho?

Give me screen time per character.

It was menudo.

>not as great as IW
But user, IW already wasn't that great...

How long was it ? No part in which you felt bored ?

Be honest. Was Cap the main character? (like he should be) or did he at the very least get a good send off?

I saw Captain Marvel and it wasn't that bad, but im afraid they might have shoved her in to Endgame too much. Did you feel she was focused on too much?

Yay, fanfiction time!
Was there a lot of Doctor Strange action? Do the Abstracts show up? The glimpse of a Celestial? Anything?

Does Captain Mary Sue play a major role or no?

Apparently she's the one who kicks Thanos in the Infinity Stones.

Any set up for future films? I don't know much about the Eternals but as far as I know they have ties to Thanos.

Is Feige basically making his own version of Inhumans and Iron Fist with Eternals and Shang Chi? Because it feels like it.

Attached: MCU-Phase-4-Films-In-Development-SR.jpg (2000x1000, 304K)

Disney shill or fanfic fantasist?

This. Infinity War has that utterly rubbish Wakanda battle, which followed two boring setpieces in New York and Edinburgh.

Only the Knowhere and Titan scenes work (funnily enough the ones Derickson and Gunn had a hand in). Tony actually cares about his team mates whereas Cap is cold and emotionless.

Thanos is the only character who gets a
decent arc.

Eternals is actually more like the Silmarillion of Marvel, a lot of ancient history and things from the Marvel Universe began with them. It's more or less an ancient aliens creation myth that spans across the galaxies, as the Celestials pushed intelligent life in all the races. So it's more far reaching than Inhumans although the Eternals themselves are a cosmic-powered civilization that inspired gods in mythology (within Marvel obviously) and had forays with other pantheons and such.

Sorry your Shazam threads aren’t good

Why the fuck won't you spoil? Use spoiler you faggot if you don't want to hurt some feefees. You're on Yea Forums not motherfucking reddit you piece of shit.

Not spoil = "I'm not sufficiently creative to come up with a synopsis that sounds plausible enough so a couple of gullible dumbasses end up reposting it as fact somewhere else"

My prediction:

Tony Stark
Steve Rogers
Natasha Romanov (has a solo movie, and is the connection between Tony and Steve)
Thanos
Clint Barton (appears at the beginning, then from late in first act)
Bruce Banner
Thor Odinson
Carol Danvers (appears early, but she and Thor will be absent from the second act)
Scott Lang (He doesn't appear until late in the first act, from what I can tell)
Nebula (in alot of first act, but will sacrifice herself to the Soul Stone in the second act)
Gamora
Okoye

Speaking Cameos:
Doctor Strange
Peter Parker
Peter Quill
Tchalla
Loki
Peggy Carter
Howard Stark
Odin

Non-speaking cameos:
Wanda
Vision (emotionless zombie)
Bucky
Sam
Mantis
Hope Pym
Hank Pym
Shuri

Final MCU movie appearances of:
Robert Downey Junior
Chris Evans
Mark Ruffalo
Paul Bettany
Elizabeth Olsen
Anthony Mackie
Tom Hiddleston
Hayley Atwell

I don't see them delving much into the Arishem the Judge vs Set conflict. I don't see normie audiences understanding a giant Teapot Head Man versus a multiversal Seven Headed Snake.

Probably not, but the whole Kronos exploding and Zuras vs Uranos conflict is surely gonna be in it. It's pretty much integral because it explains how Titan came to be and how rogue communities of Eternals started.
The Celestials themselves will probably be in the background as part of the interplays between them, without taking more active roles beyond destroying and creating life.

>Nebula (in alot of first act, but will sacrifice herself to the Soul Stone in the second act)

Who loves Nebula that she would be a viable Soul Stone sacrifice?

They're changing it up and it ends up being Gamora who gets the Gauntlet, not Nebula, don't they?

I seriously think Nebula sacrifices herself to bring back Gamora, effectively doing the opposite of Thanos.

We see the real Nebula in the Soul Stone having a final moment with Gamora.

People have overlooked that she deliberately lost to Gamora, even though Thanos was literally trying to remove her humanity. The scenes between them in GotG2 show that underneath Nebula's bitter exterior is a genuinely selfless hero.

It definitely makes sense that Nebula will be a key player in reversing Thanos's actions.

I'm gonna fuckin cry if she's not in Volume 3

does cap die, please just tell me, he needs to go

There are no test screening for Endgame, you gullible faggots.

Attached: 5.jpg (555x555, 56K)

>perfect sendoff for the MCU.

Why are people acting like this is the end? This franchise will outlive us all

>kino
Kill yourself.

Seems ambitious for the MCU, but I'm happy that they're delving deeper into the cosmic mythology regardless, seems like Guardians won't be tackling things like the Celestials and the Eternals will be picking up the major cosmic torch after Vol 3.

It's hard to say who'll be replacing who's movies, Captain Marvel felt more like she's filling Iron Man's role a little, Black Panther seems to have that political thriller vibe like Captain America, but with the gadgets and money of Iron Man, plus a pinch of Thor with the whole fictional Kingdom and royalty stuff in Wakanda. The movies are mix of elements from previous phase 1 flicks.

I guess overall they're delving deeper into the cosmic/fantasy side of things, Shang Chi and Black Widow sound like the more grounded films by comparison. But I'm happy about that anyway, I hope the captain Marvel sequel is more cosmic too, and then the next Avengers movie is Secret Invasion, those are my hopes anyway.

Attached: 81l3LLH09SL.jpg (1217x1872, 489K)

One. Big. Fucking. Question.
The 40 character scene, what is it? Explain it in a minimalistic way.

Okay I believe you