It's the middle of the Night, Yea Forums, why are you still awake?

it's the middle of the Night, Yea Forums, why are you still awake?

Attached: 1455072342849.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2CsCD3ja74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>middle of the night

For you. It's daytime here in Singapore and I'm browsing work because work is boring

Girl trouble is keeping me up.

What's your job?

I'm going to kill myself soon because of chronic dental pain I will never be able to afford to fix

no it isn't, it's 7am and I'm on the tail end of a coke binge

Attached: your-money-or-your-life-oh-my-life-please-aw-18026006.png (500x495, 189K)

I drank late night tea and my bf is mad at me so I’m anxious

What's the trouble about?

I just woke up and I don’t want to go back to bed.

Well I've known this chick for about 2 years now, we were work buddies and I had/have a crush on her. She quit in November but I got her number and we hung out once. Since then, she's been inconsistent with her communication w/me. I hear back from her, about once a month at most. Last I heard from her was in February when we were gonna hang out again, and I haven't heard from her since.

Were you two able to hang out back in February? If not, how come?

Attached: Jessica Gao did nothing wrong.png (1086x980, 646K)

Why don't you SEE MARVEL STUDIOS' CAPTAIN MARVEL, THE #1 MOVIE WORLDWIDE 2 WEEKS IN A ROW IN CINEMAS EVERYWHERE IN REALD 3D, IMAX & DOLBY CINEMA?

Attached: 21481cdf-a4b1-481e-bef8-37554009466f.png (1580x2398, 2.75M)

Does this prove shills exist on Yea Forums?

Don't go through with it, user. Your life is worth so much more than you could ever come to fathom. Please, treasure it.

Have you been brushing twice a day?

Attached: Dudley the Dinosaur.jpg (575x428, 34K)

I'm Playing Pokémon

No, she had plans the day I had off and vice versa. I've tried reaching out afterwords, but nothing but radio silence. However, she is busy and I'm not the center of her world.

I woke up at 3:30 and I have no idea why, and I can't get back to sleep
Please help, this isn't normal for me at all

Attached: Spike flip tired.gif (500x720, 222K)

Put boiling milk on your fingers

Temporary research executive for the fundraising office of my university. Been at this job for two years now. Contract will end in April, then I'll have to find a new job.

Because it's only half 8

It's barely even 7

Which 1?

I’ve lost control of my life.

Have to write the remaining 95% of a Essay about why the Disney-FOX merge shouldn't happen for school which starts in 7 hr. & 1/2 and I'm not tired at all as I've only been awake for 9 hr. & 1/2. I choose the topic and have been going over why all Day Yesterday the deal shouldn't happen yet, I can't bring Myself to give enough fucks to write it. Spring Break starts mid Tomorrow and I just want it to happen now. I get from mid Tomorrow to April Fools for Spring Break.

Attached: 1546359840833.jpg (196x200, 11K)

are you Making chocolate pudding?

Because I'm doing a preliminary design assessment thats due tomorrow in hopes of getting hired.

I'm rootin' for ya, man

Attached: support.gif (500x262, 736K)

I'd sooner stick my cock in a blender

don't do it casey

Fuck off with this /r9k/ shit, just neck yourself OP.

Because I have a presentation in 10 hours for some upgrades.

Save up your dollery doos and buy it. You can always get dosh, you only have one life. Spend it wisely.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2CsCD3ja74

I keep putting off doing my Homework.

I'm starting to think I have a problem.

Attached: qim18u0atih21.jpg (1080x1330, 132K)

I go into these length episode for masturbation. Sometimes I just scroll through lewd stuff or try and find a person to srp with only to get bored and jack it to the same few h mangas. This is an hour and a half process

I want to die, but I guess I'll go on some adventures before I call it off

I was watching Babylon 5 with my wife and painting 40k figures. Just about to head to bed.

Have you looked into going to a dental college to see if they'll treat you at a discount as practice for students? It's how I had to deal with things when I didn't have insurance.

Yesterday morning my dad died in my arms. Can't really sleep without slamming nyquil.

My cat is dying. Just watching fucking Gummi Bears while keeping him comfy. Trying to just remember the good times.

CALL A VET

Trying to work up the nerve to kill myself. I don't want to be here anymore.

Attached: 784.jpg (768x551, 44K)

We've already been. He has some cancerous mass in his gut, kidney disease, he's anemic and has a heart murmur. Don't wanna put the old man under the knife at his age just for the vet to tell me he's fucked regardless.

Fucking sucks having pets get old but at least he's comfy for now.

Because its quiet. I don't have to be up in the morning, and at this time of the night no one is gonna bother me. Its peaceful.

Because I woke up to take a shit and now I'm completely unable to go back to sleep, I have work at 9 God help me

This. It's the only time I know no one will bother me, they're either asleep or it's too late to send me to the store.

I'm on break at work. I'm usually midnight-8am so I'm used to browsing after dark.

Lie down on your bed opposite of how you normally do.
Then just close your eyes and focus on your breathing.
If any thoughts try to creep in, just focus on your breathing and the mantra, Breathe in, Breathe out, repeat.

How is that bad? How long were you able to sleep? if you got at least 4 hr. and your work starts at 9AM, then you should be good.

it's less than two hours for the time to call literal mid day sign with the air-raid warning system. The fuck are you on about Pekka?

How much of a discount?
Any clue how much it costs to have a molar cavity filled?

I took a three hour nap earlier

It's 9.32 am and I'm still in bed because I'm a useless sack of shit

not he person your replying to but, for Me it's the opposite. if I get comfy in bed with blankets and keep Thinking about whatever, I'll fall asleep eventually.

My dad just shit himself again and I had to clean him

Edging

Depends on procedure and place I guess, I had a impacted wisdom tooth removed for about $100 including anaesthesia, and got a free deep cleaning besides. It was at a nearby college that supplied dentists in the area, so unless you're somehow further in the middle of nowhere than I am, it's worth a shot.

Thanks man

Attached: m hmmm.jpg (640x480, 36K)

At work on brea- never mind.

damn, that rough man. Make sure to spoil him as much as you can during these times.

It's hot as fuck and my fan is broken.

Strip to your underwear, lie on top of the sheets, and crack a window if you have a screen.

Because it was St Patrick’s Day and I guess I paced myself too fast and fell asleep sometime before 10 and then woke up needing to pee about 20 minutes ago

That's the plan. He's got me 24/7 so he's always got a lap to curl up in, plenty of nip and at least half the meat from my sandwich. He's still the best friend I have.

I live in a two story house by myself, and recently I have heard sounds coming from downstairs.

I'm spooked to the bones, man

Attached: 1475965722769.png (617x460, 387K)

>this is probably gonna be me in the next 5 years

it's probably nothing. Shut your door and leave your window in your room with the blinds up.

What you want to do is open the door, have the computer facing it, turn off all the lights, put on headphones, and sit with your back to the open door.

the Dad or the poster?

Don't worry, that's just me.

Buy a glock, you don't want to be armed with only a camera when the slenderman starts showing up.

My mother has been turning senile at a rapid pace, and in her fucking 60s. I don't know how much worse it has to get before the nursing home option trumps anything else.

Its 7pm in korea

Attached: 1551089264386.jpg (753x1063, 107K)

Why does Ruby care about Korea?

Cause I'm high

Workin 12 hour night shifts every 4 weeks for the next 32 months of my life.

Omega Ruby

Rwby is well known with the female cartoon community for some reason

Attached: IMG_20190228_021642.jpg (1070x905, 55K)