Unsounded

>Captain Claggart has a bit of a point. Having a bunch of kids running around would make me a little nervous. Still, I’d be nicer to the guy that can shoot fireballs from his hands.

Attached: ch14_17.jpg (600x900, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/182761736600/what-are-the-biggest-insults-in-alderode-towards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Always aim at skin"
What else fucked up will happen? I wonder if these children are going to die.

Duane was regarded as a hero because he kept his squad alive. As we see with the Khert excitation, he pulled his squat out when it got dangerous, so I imagine he will try not to take unnecessary risks thst could endanger the children
Of course, this doesn't stop them from being traumatized or crippled. The little silver is the guy with a missing hand in the other flashback

What chapter was that?

Awoo

>Even in the battlefield, duane's primal dad instincts kick in

*aggressively makes dad jokes while ripping the skin off enemy soldiers*

>I wonder if these children are going to die.
>If
I think you mean "when"

Attached: 1405664822537.png (575x432, 175K)

>Duane will never lead you into battle
Fuck

"Always remember to COVER UP, kids!"

>What chapter was that?
Silver guy? Chapter 7.

Attached: ch07_69.jpg (600x900, 232K)

>The Plat kid being a nasty little shit to poor Will
>The hound and Duane's apprentice sing along
>Claggart being cynical for no reason
>The Plat kid mocking Claggart

I love this page.

Is...is that a muppet in the middle?

>Pissmop
So what are some other slurs against the other castes? Are Bronzes shiteyes?

Damn, I almost forgot that Ashley used Mike Stoklasa as a reference to draw cpt.Claggart. When I first saw the page with head sketches of the RLM crew members (would be thankfull if somebody were to post it again) I though I wouldn't be able to recognise them given the style. Alas, props to Cope, she managed to create a cameo both recognisable and not distracting.

Oh, wow, for years I thought he was a tomboy. "Third option" its called if I remember correctly. Guess anime eyes and my fantasies got the better of me. Cool find.

But when will we see Rich Evans? He'd make a good sharte

That’s cute.

How long do you think it took to come up with a name as unappealing as Claggart?

This is teen Duane, so he was a proto-dad.

Based on the hair I think it’s Magnus.

Attached: B1BB8EBC-88B5-4C83-A1C4-B1EE07168D3F.jpg (600x565, 215K)

unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/182761736600/what-are-the-biggest-insults-in-alderode-towards

Stuff like this is why I love ashley and unsounded. She's a goddamn good world creator, those guys who get to have her as their DM are some lucky bastards.

Isn't there an unsounded homebrew system of some kind? I mean, even k6bd made a couple.

>Awooooo

>Miki had a crush on this goof

jesus, mike's an asshole

The question is will Rich Evans' boobery come along with his appearance?

That's right, Jay.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Will's dad is this guy, who is some sort of advisor to Shadwe.

Attached: ch07_72.jpg (600x900, 258K)

...who was also talking with Bastion earlier that day.

Attached: ch07_65.jpg (600x900, 257K)

Nevermind, it's apparently Melville, so maybe took her all of five seconds.

I wonder how long it took HIM to think it up, though.

Probably based it on some guy's actual name.

Nah it's from Billy Budd. She even mentioned it in an answer a few days ago. It's a pretty great name as far as terrible names go.

wait fuck I see what you meant I'm retarded

Attached: tumblr_mpsotwqvv61spv3g3o2_500.jpg (500x281, 14K)

>idiotic shit. Shit idiot. Shidiot

Bravo Cope

Ashley already confirmed earlier that all of them will survive.

Man, no wonder Duane is still sane after being a zombie and hanging out with Sette for so long if this is the crew he used to roll with.

Attached: Duane08.jpg (490x730, 178K)

Mike makes a great "disdain for plebs" face in panel 5

That’s the jets in a nutshell

Would be more fitting if it was Jay

jay will show up eventually
maybe ashley made them all horrible people for no reason

Always good to see my boy Duane “Big Daddy” “Killer Fingers” “Preacher Man” “Khert Whisperer” Adelier putting his puffed-up colored superiors in their place.

Will we actually get the entire rlm cast?

The only thing keeping Duane safe is exactly taking care of children. His calling is being a DAD, and the best one at that.

>colored superiors in their place.
I like how in this comic that isn't even a dig at skin color

*sane, not safe

>Ashley already confirmed earlier that all of them will survive.

Physically. We can still potentially look forward to death of their mind, spirit and soul.

How does plat recruitment work? Do individuals/families/ghers volunteer or is it by conscription

Conscription. Plats get government money but they have to breed and do military service. You get your service done early (and if you survive) then get busy fucking. If you want to pursue a career or political/military positions you're free to do so but that doesn't remove your responsibility to produce more plats for the state.