The Great Debate

The Great Debate.

Attached: 5touF9ZBZiuT5KIiZ99nlGnRjuLyIRkIJR.png (1000x942, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/k6FyTgb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shego

They both have their merits, but I'd take Kim over Bonnie anyday. Kim isn't a bitch.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

This is now a Shego thread

SHEGO

See if this spices things up a bit

imgur.com/a/k6FyTgb

Attached: Shego34.jpg (1920x1080, 819K)

Oh fuck yes Kim

Is the debate whether or not they should have dicks? Because yes.

Did we really need to make this thread again?
The last one was just fine on it's own.

artist?

I liked Shego and all, but Miss Go was waifu material.

Meh.

neither girl would date any cocks under 7 inches, so that disqualifies like 99% of the male population.

Dr. Ann Possible>Shego>Bonnie>Monique>Kim

>Kim, martial artist, gymnast, survivor of numerous covert missions, has the same general muscle mass as Bonnie, a rich bitch cheerleader

ruined

On the one hand, I love red heads
On the other hand, I don't like excessive bush
On the other hand, I LOVE red heads

Neither

Attached: __ann_possible_kim_possible_drawn_by_ramb_chop__c5829115a992874784780b97235c8322.gif (600x470, 104K)

what's with their top lip?

What, don't want a mustache ride?

Left on top of right. Preferably cuckquean Kim

In the show itself I'd take Kim over Bonnie any day of the week, no questions asked.
In these images though Bonnie's body is pretty much exactly my ideal and I'd go with her without even giving it a second thought
Also this artist mostly draws lolicon and I hope they do more stuff like this because holy shit this is way better

Attached: Clay sweat.png (620x468, 220K)

Interesting. When I watched the series I was obsessed with Kim (and I'm not into miss goody two shoes characters). Later I went back to my usual bitch worshiper self and got really into Bonnie.

I don't get it. Shouldn't Kim be ripped as fuck since she's essentially a special forces operative? I'm sure she's killed people with her bare hands before right? surely some scars at least. thousand yard stare maybe

You people do realize that Bonnie is a shameless golddigger and will never ever care about you?

Ron is the only one to actually kill anyone in the series.

Attached: Bonnie and Kim.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

You're ignoring the obvious fact that these are a bunch of submissives wanting Bonnie to step on their balls

I have a big thing for red hair and green eyes, and in the show that way overrode Bonnie even though I thought she had a hotter body even there. Also I know girls IRL like her at the time and they were really annoying to be around, the personality kinda killed it for me.
If she looked the same way as she did in those pictures though? Wouldn't even care, shit's flawless.

Bonnie is not even a dom, she'll just take your money and thats it.

Both

She pretends perfectly and it is good enough.
>implying not all women are like this and the only reason they don't upgrade over your sorry ass is because they don't have a better option
When Ron got rich she got intimate with him in a nanosecond. Meaning she at least sucks you dry in return for the money.

Attached: bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Bonnie's body is secondary for me. She is hot of course but what I really dig is the personality.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. One of the nice things about the show was that it had multiple girls that could claim to be best, there's pretty much someone for everyone. Kim, Bonnie, and Shego were definitely the core three though, and honestly I think they're all perfectly fine choices for different reasons.

Ron had barely gotten his check and she latched onto him like a leech.

Attached: Ron rich.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>Kim's expression there
The cuck meme is real

She just wanted to make everyone happy (including herself but who am I to judge).

Attached: now ya done it anon.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Man are there any good KP artists that take commissions? I love this kimcuck shit and shadez seems to be dead.

>bush

Attached: 1537296609680.jpg (587x740, 67K)

I don't know but good luck with it, the world always needs more Kimcuck.

Yeah, I have some stuff in the works and am waiting for some responses, but once those are sorted I might do some research to get something done.