Gumball's house is depressing

Gumball's house is depressing.

Attached: 1451180296912.png (807x489, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yh1_eTvoMzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being poor is depressing.

Where's the second floor?

sold it for crack money

Question. Do they have the rights to use that house in the show?

Post your house OP, I wanna see how it compares.

Funny thing is the street side IRL acts as the rear in Gumball world. Also the real question: where is the attic then?

Attached: gumbo_house.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Another IRL shot.

Attached: wPw1umI.jpg (4160x2340, 1.63M)

Dat grass.

Attached: disgusted.gif (240x228, 905K)

It's a shitty neighborhood in california, what'd you expect?

droughts don't help

it is cute

This is unironically the kind of house Peter Parker should be living in for the MCU.

At least it is a house.

Looks fine to me. What is it supposed to automatically be a shithole because it's not a fucking mansion?

>California
Gumball is made in Europe

>walls and a roof
>no 8 foot cyclone fence, indicating at least an ok neighborhood
you guys are too picky, the inside is way more important then the outside anyways

>carpeted patio
>living room chair as patio furniture
>balcony falling apart
>dirty
>unmaintained lawn

Much better but they need to water their fucking lawn. Don't they have mandated lawn watering to prevent fires over there?

>live in a literal desert
>middle of the biggest drought they have had in 50 years
im pretty sure there are laws that make it illegal to water your lawn during these times

They do ration water during droughts but a drought is the most important time to water your lawn so the entire neighborhood doesn't burst into flame.

And it's set in Elmore, a fictional town that used locations in California as a basis

>Things made in Europe cannot be based in the USA.

Reminder than the watterson are poor because Richard lost all Nicole's money. Reminder Nicole is with Richard because the world forces her. youtu.be/Yh1_eTvoMzY

America is depressing in general

No one forced her, she's a control freak who likes to enable her mentally stunted husband because she can't get along with real adults and would be alone without her humping potato.

>No one forced her
"The world" did it.

Her imaginated excuses to deny her responsibility. She could have legally kept Richard from spending money and she could even get welfare for it, she's just into playing victim while she neglects her kids and spoils her autist. Richard is a victim of her as he was of his mother.

Better than the shithole apartment I currently live in. I would take that house and fix it up.

I bet in a house like that you can hear your neighbors' snoring

aren't they supposed to be that poor family no one else wants their kids going near?