Who will be the main comic relief?

Who will be the main comic relief?

Attached: avengersendgame_lob_crd_04.jpg (382x566, 80K)

Brie Larson as she attempts to be a good character

Scott. Maybe Rocket.

Attached: Godzilla Marvel.jpg (1536x2048, 311K)

Ant man

The audience

Do people honestly see Godzilla crushing?

I'm a tremendous Godzilla fan, and I think it'll do really, really well. Not enough to beat Endgame, though. I bet it'll break a billion, though. The inclusion of Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah will have it doing VERY well in Asia.

Well he is quite large

It honestly depends on if the movie is actually about godzilla or not.

op

Very few Godzilla movies are about Godzilla, and the ones that are are often shit.

Ant-Man but he is also going to be the secret powerhouse.

I think they'll get this one right. The biggest complaint was a lack of Godzilla in 2014. That's the issue in most of his movies, honestly. As a lifelong fan, I know this to be true. However, if they can make the human story at least halfway decent and the monster action top notch, it's going to kill it. Even if the human story is mediocre and the monster stuff is top notch, I think it'll do well.

I'm trying to be objective about this, too. As a fan, I'm jumping for joy. I've been wanting something like this for 20 years. Now that we have it, I just hope it doesn't get fucked up by some bullshit. I think the fact that they only got the rights to Rodan, Mothra, and Ghidorah for this film means they are going to absolutely use them to max capacity.

I'm hoping for pic related, honestly.

Attached: Alt Godzilla 003.jpg (1568x1134, 306K)

>The biggest complaint was a lack of Godzilla in 2014

Fuck that, the biggest problem was they killed Bryan Cranston and we were stuck with Kick-Ass Kid with his nothing personality and his nothing family for the whole fucking movie.

I'll admit the bait and switch was pretty shitty, too. The excuse is that his and Watanabe's characters would have been far too similar. I sort of get it, but Cranston would have been great to have the whole film.

Attached: Godzilla Haiku.png (495x291, 183K)

You all know it's gonna be Banner/Hulk.

I fucking adore Godzilla and oh my god no. He has exactly zero chance of beating Endgame at the box office and anyone who thinks otherwise is actually on crack.

Thanos

This.

I honestly don't mind it being a slow burn, that's pretty par for the course with Godzilla movies. And then the climax is like ending a year long nofap, it's great.

But it also doesn't hold up super well on rewatches, but I still think that's more to ATJ being a shit actor playing a boring character.

The cast of the new one is better all around and we've got like twice as many monsters so it should be neat.

Everyone, like always.
And just like always, any moment with character or tension will immediately be interrupted with someone babbling until a joke falls out.

Brie larson but unintentionally.

I dunno, but I'm gonna go see it in theaters, which is more than I'll say for any MCU flick.

I don’t know, but it’s the only movie I’m actively going to theaters to see this year.

I have more faith in this director than I do Garett “Cut Away” Edwards.

I want to see her and Hemsworth try and improv with each other. It should be hilariously bad.

Quips quips quips. So funny they quip alot. Lol quips. Thanos you're a "quip" a big bully.

There was no jokes during any of the deaths in Infinity War.

For you.

YES! I GOT ONE IN! YEAH!

As long as they don't wait 30 mins before he shows up. Kong was much better.

Ant Man.

Hey Thanos, if I take that glove off, will you die?

Captain marvel, wimmin b funni

I liked the trailer, but oh wow I had no idea it was coming out near Endgame. No way I'm going to pass that up just to see King Ghidorah covered by clouds fighting Godzilla in the dark.

The only death that moved audiences was Spiderman's.

Audiences certainly didn't give a fuck about Gamorra and Vision, in part because the Russo's made their deaths so cheesy and empty of emotion.

"I can make you all super small", says Scott, to wgich Tony quips, "I'm a guy, why would I want to be smaller?"
Audience laughs.
Nat and Carol roll their eyes. "Men."

I can't wait for Godzilla, but do people honestly think it'll beat anything? Who made this, Yea Forums?

Wouldn't Detective pikachu be more realistic as a threat to Marvel?

How many quips were there again during the last part of Infinity War? I forgot

When will the concept of a dedicated comedic character die out? Anyone can participate in a joke without being a walking punchline themselves.

Uuuh, Scott or Rocket probably.
Scott might just try to cheer up the team in the darkest moments only to get his ass served on a plate from someone who is pissed off
Rocket is generally the only non-humanoid fella, which makes him a humor target among the others, and if you add the rabbit thing from IW, along with the "don't vomit on my ship" from the test screening, we might get a laugh or two from the raccoon.

Endgame will be part romcom with Carol/Thor. The Avengers will be ruled by their demigod children.

Attached: 41892.jpg (660x371, 30K)

>The plot

>Not Detective Pikachu
>Godzilla have any chance whatsoever
Why is Yea Forums and Yea Forums extremely delusional?

>Carol/Thor
Honestly, I can see it help benefit Carol's character (or lack thereof).

DC and its retard fanbase

We're going to spend the entire movie laughing at them

That piece of shit won't even beat Aladdin

Yea Forums probably does but they're a special kind of stupid

Not even Yea Forums is that delusional

>Yea Forums
Just because Yea Forums brings their shitty threads here doesn't mean/co/ agrees with them

>Literally nonstop threads of how Captain Marvel is going to flop and destroy the MCU for months
>2 to 4 threads a day about it with most of them getting large number of posts
>"Yea Forums doesn't agree with it"
Sure.

And they were all literally copied and pasted from Yea Forums you stupid fuck

There's a reason they're freaking out right now as it gets closer to a billion and we aren't dipshit

>And they were all literally copied and pasted from Yea Forums you stupid fuck
That doesn't change the fact said threads on Yea Forums also end up being the most replied threads with the most amount of circlejerks.

Gamora's was a little over the top, but I sorta gave a fuck about Vision and Loki. Wanda and Thor sold that they cared and that made me care. I really fucking hated the jokiness in Age of Ultron and it made it impossible for me to care about anything or anyone in that movie, but Vision saying "It's alright. You could never hurt me." kinda made me feel something.

to be fair most of those threads were people laughing at the Yea Forums posters and telling them to fuck off.

I actually think most audiences DID give a fuck. Just look up those scenes on YouTube and check the comments underneath. It mainly people talking about how much they cried.

My mom was very upset about the Gamora death, and Vision and Wanda was probably one of the most brutal for me because of the extreme emotional pain you could see Wanda going through, the defeated relief, and the horror when Thanos undoes it all and kills him again. The Spidey death is sad in that father/son way, but it wasn’t the only one I cared about.

Trick question all of the main characters are comic relief just like the last 20 movies. /thread

underrated post

>tfw its scott and in the end he saves the day
KINNNNNNNNNNO

Attached: hail ants.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Are you aware that the first Legendary Godzilla barely made it to halfway to a billion worldwide?

>My mom was very upset about the Gamora death
My mom actually cried. I mean... People here really underestimate the emotional connection these movies have with regular folks.