That episode robin wanted to fuck clayface

>that episode robin wanted to fuck clayface
BTAS was weird

Attached: GrowingPains-RobinandAnnie-650x487.jpg (650x487, 41K)

OTP

break my heart why don't you

Attached: 1531501780335.jpg (916x600, 103K)

>making a little girl with a choker
What did Clayface mean by this

Nothing? It was a common thing that girls wore

Attached: 499d6600-9ba8-0133-b319-0e438b3b98d1.png (500x381, 304K)

Wish girls did now. Shits hot.

Somewhere there is a part of Clayface mind that identified as a little girl and in todays pc culture you're not allowed to say any different. Just like any other gender confused and mentally ill person out there.

Attached: Annie02.png (1440x1080, 2.09M)

Where do you live? They're common in Los Angeles. Or they were a month ago.

Attached: Annie03.png (1440x1080, 1.15M)

I live in the UK, 90% of girls on nights out do

>Somewhere in the DC Multiverse a Clayface loli is getting brutally ass-plowed by some street punk.

Attached: 1518489676131.gif (300x300, 892K)

We know that Hagen is compelled to act to an insane degree, especially judging by the end of Feat of Clay, where he'd rather enact a dramatic death scene and escape than win the fight (electrocution didn't do shit)

With that in mind, the simplest explanation for Annie is that she was Hagen getting lost in yet another role. At best she became a delusion of his that he had trouble reconciling in his own head, but more likely the actor just refused to stop acting, going so far as to give her a dramatic death scene. Either way, she wasn't Pinnochio, given life and individuality by unexplained magic by virtue of being your waifu. She was no more a separate living entity than Clayface's projectiles, disguises, or that piece of Clayface still sitting in the Batcave.

Naw, Annie was a real girl.

>mfw we will never get Annie as a heroine
>never fight crime with Batman, Robin, or even join a team once she's shaken the stigma of her "parentage"
>she will never be a long term love interest of Tim Drake
>whose limited amount of mass makes her eterna-loli appearance a serious complication to any relationship she finds herself in

Attached: Hatred of Urinals.jpg (1242x2208, 2.11M)

Li'l Gotham was so based for including her in it.

if she swallowed his semen would it mix in with the clay?

You telling me you wouldn't want to fuck clayface if you got the chance? He can make his body do anything user, anything. Imagine the possibilities...

new batman adventures is stupid, ugly and not canon to me

Imagine the smell...

The only redesigns that bothered me were riddler and catwoman.
The old style was chunky and clunky during action sequences. The new style allowed much more fluidity to the fights.

>plowed by some street punk.
Show some respect that's Hun, leader of the purple dragons. Before he got juiced up by bane.

Attached: 3236674962_63f3520eef_o.png (529x660, 117K)

Attached: Sensible Chuckle.gif (350x315, 4M)

She looks very...anime