Turned an innocent guy into bird food

>turned an innocent guy into bird food
>don't give a fuck

This show was already bad at season 3 but...Jesus Christ is getting even worse.

Attached: star murderfly.png (221x329, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCFsOtSZpto
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ushj7N7rDY
ivy.paheal.net/_images/a4dca0c0696a62e985f15afb14f680b6/3015295 - Erik H2SO4 Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil.png
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI
mega.nz/#!YpgjWArB!MlqwP6812bT4itHw9DDdfoRo80pnBRSRg0f9AAmisxk
mega.nz/#!k0w3VS5I!5njN8Btq6DHXkI5LswwkmZpdhOVDKPqsgCH2sQM_D_w
i.4cdn.org/aco/1552934154314.png
img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/8/84d0925aa0d5437f87337bfe13bb5bea246067fe.jpg
mega.nz/#F!e2gjCATS!FNEqBUbTNGfAIstwhNdajg
archive.fo/SNbDe
youtube.com/watch?v=LKxpwlKRQ2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im more bothered by the fact Marco went full Okama Way.

>guard calls her babygirl
>gets turned on by the catcall and lipbites

>guard calls her babygirl again
>gets immediately triggered and shoots him with the wand

Didn't she leave some innocent guy in an endless black void in the first season?

She also had a butterfly monster potentially kill an innocent student in the first episode.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-23-24-13.png (1280x720, 747K)

It's a children's cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Yea Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows and movies now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

Attached: 1F005EF6-6CE0-4C90-A14C-0DF36C9AA033.jpg (125x124, 2K)

I have never watched season 1-3
I’m just following now because this might be the biggest train wreck of a show I’ve ever seen on Yea Forums

I blame Yea Forums. And /pol/

I can smell the hairy unwashed cunt of sabrina cotugno all over these fucking season.

>How dare you say negative things about my favorite show REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unironically got back to Redddit please, you want a place where everyone say positive things about anything? Go back to your own subreddit then, this is not your place.

>>r/StarVsTheForcesOfEvil

This copypasta seems to be new and its so fresh I’m definitely using it
The hilarious thing is I just went over there and even they seemed to turn on Star and the show and won’t defend them. You know you fucked up when even Reeddit won’t circlejerk to it

>innocent

Also he turned out all the better for it

>>guard calls her babygirl
>>gets turned on by the catcall and lipbites
s-sauce on the episode?

Who gives a fuck. Do you want her to act moral like Clark all the time? Fuck no, that's boring.

I started hating this show way before Yea Forums, fuckface. Maybe some people have legitimate reasons to dislike a show.
I honestly would have stopped watching at this point if the show wasn't ending this season.

I don't agree with the retards screeching about morals in cartoons, but they've got their reasons I guess.

It's a pasta, retards

Nah, rewatch it. He;'s with the group at the end eating the banana pudding.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Yea Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

No, he just says "call me" and that's it. She doesn't even lip bite, she bites her finger. Way less hot if you ask me.

Star had countless innocent students killed/kidnaped in Season 1, why do you care so much now?
It's a part of the show.

Attached: 87ead473829c260de8afdf7baf51e127.jpg (736x453, 38K)

Birds gotta eat

I think the killing innocent people thing worked better when this show was a comedy. The writers want this serious story arc that completely clashes with the earlier seasons.

>Star had countless innocent students killed/kidnaped in Season 1
Like?

>"I'm so fucked up."

There's also School Spirit, Interdimensional Field Trip, Monster Arm, and of course, Ludo in the season finale.

Not all of these are necessarily kills/kidnapping, but she did put a lot of people in harms way.

Ferguson, but he got better.

Oh yeah, and she sexually assaulted a bunch of young boys in Mewberty.

>106497864
2/10
6 months is too short.

Ludo and that shit Jeremy deserved it.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is too underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Cuckchan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Attached: 1517699959692.jpg (720x720, 32K)

Ludo is a GOOD BOY and I'm pretty sure the law wouldn't side with Star in Jeremy's case since he's a young child.

>Starcucks trying to derail a thread with copypastas.
This fandom is more sensitive and insecure than ponifags and SUfags.

Attached: efc.jpg (480x362, 19K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

>bird food
She felt bad and wanted to turn him back, but he majestically and instantly became in tune with nature and rode the hawk off into the sunset you utter buffoon.
The real crime is she robbed Marco of a potentially deep friendship.

He was clearly out of his mind and she could easily turn bitterfly and catch him.

The worst part star is a trash character in a decent show
decent when it comes modern Disney cartoons

youtube.com/watch?v=nCFsOtSZpto

>new
It's a post from Yea Forums ages ago. The fact that he's trying to use it as a pasta is pathetic.

Attached: be5 (1).png (1436x1082, 279K)

This. People who watch this show are so sensitive they can't admit the show is a 6/10 thats ok but has major problems

I'd turn Star into my personal cum dumpster.

>the show is a 6/10
Nope, the pacing is awful, character personalities inconsistent, character development go nowhere.

Is a 5/10 at best

>year 2000+19
>newfags still replying to pastas

You know, maybe it's all worth it.

Attached: not_today.jpg (500x373, 20K)

Kermit there had a point at least since Yea Forums went contrarian as fuck over the game after fanbase blew up on tumblr and with normal people.

Yeah it was justified in that case where it was literally impossible to talk about some games because Yea Forums was going full retard.

>turned an innocent guy into bird food
>don't give a fuck

What part of she's Lucifer/Satan don't you understand? She's literally never gave a fuck.

Attached: Genocide is fun.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

>This show was already bad at season 1
*Fixed

The three last episodes prove how shitty she is.

Star had no right to call Eclipsa out for wanting to reunite with her beloved, when she is doing selfish shit all the time for far more stupid motives... hell, the MHC straight up lied to her family and she still wants them to trust Eclipsa and her.
You freaking fired them last season for a reason, you retard bug!

Attached: bfa2f0ea939311b5cdef249735562cfa.jpg (735x513, 66K)

>young blonde loli gets eyed by canine minutes before disaster
it'd be gay not to. she needs to be chain up

Star being a big pile of trash that looks like a cutesy magical girl is the only reason the show works at all.

>show works
It doesn't tho.

It is because Star's trashiness is played totally straight and never apologized for

The problem is the show barely calls her out for being a pile of trash but she can do that all the time with other characters for less fucked up reasons.

How she got mad with Tom for something SHE DID is enraging.

Attached: 66b1c923328ea9d6d19531f1c306f2f9.jpg (736x416, 54K)

So she's a woman

Now this is quality content

That's the point. She's cute and energetic so she never has to deal with the majority of the chaos she causes.

Except that she apologize all the time for several things and part of her development is facing her mistakes but the show forget it and makes her do even more serious mistakes without caring or giving a fuck.

Because apparently cucking her boyfriend is worse than murdering innocents.

How? It's a solid point, and it's kind of funny.

>Because apparently cucking her boyfriend is worse than murdering innocents.
Star is a ride or die kind of bitch

that's the reason I stopped wantching.
seeing Star gettinga free pass on everything was just boring, not even annoying but straight up boring.
what kind of show can go on with the main character never having to face any actual conflict?

>show starts with high stakes wars
>now we have to cringe at super being having nerd slap fights together for the sake of cheap comedy
>all big drama is deflated into jokes and randumb trash
disapoint

SU finished it's 5th season

See? I tell them to FUCK OFF all the time. And they themselves say that the show is absolute garbage and it's getting worse with each episode. So why do they still bother? Why won't they fuck off to some other waifubait cartoon?

I don't fucking get it. And of course, every time they come up with the same retort
>lel you mad damage control xD
NOBODY's forcing you to watch this shit. Fuck off.

Attached: 1498365941885.png (830x800, 441K)

That outfit doesn't seem very... Mewman.

>But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

But your opinions are shit.

>Everyone is across the fandom not just here are starting to dislike Star and wondering what exactly Nefcy is doing.

>yfw Nefcy's doing it on purpose because the endgame was always going to be Star trying to find the forces of evil, only for her to realize at the end she's been the only force evil all along.

Attached: Star AND the forces of evil.png (1175x702, 469K)

But what Star did is still kinda fucked up, pessimistic or not

Subscribe

I would say Star is the orange and blue morality thing, she just has an incomprehensible value system

>>yfw Nefcy's doing it on purpose because the endgame was always going to be Star trying to find the forces of evil, only for her to realize at the end she's been the only force evil all along.
No, John. You are the demons

>Star had no right to call Eclipsa out for wanting to reunite with her beloved, when she is doing selfish shit all the time for far more stupid motives...
What should she have done then? There's no clean and pretty way out of this situation. If she just let Eclipsa reunite with a potential world-ending threat, you'd say the show promotes being a spineless cuck?

eh, I've got time to waste so I'll bite.

While it's true that SU resolves most of its conflicts by talking (not incredibly compelling but not the worst way to handle things, imho) at least it shows the characters suffering from making bad decisions and characters telling each other how and why what they did was wrong. sometimes it even goes on for more than one episode, forming mini arcs.

I haven't watched all of Star VS, so maybe I'm wrong, but everytime she did something incredibly stupid in an episode, at best she was scolded a bit by Marco and then they go being friends as always, and no one addresses the property damage or the hurt she caused to other people. it's just unbelievable and, like I said, it made the show feel boring and inconsequential to me.

and I'm not against cartoons being just silly sheningans, but Star is not Unikitty, the writers clearly want us to emphatize with those characters, but their world feels empty to me.

Attached: 1495110077968.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Just because a conflict is resolved non violently doesn't mean it wasn't resolved.

Also, wasn't there a giant robot fight at the end? Does that count for nothing?

You said main character specifically. Steven's biggest hardship was accepting that he's obese.

>The Book of Spells states that Star was always playing Marco for a fool on earth and is actually pretty smart.
>This is doubled down on when Star makes the comment in the recent episode of "As my squire I order you to be duplicitous in my plan"
>Marco wonders how she knew that word, but Star has always been smart or as she put it duplicitous which means deceitful.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.

In Dies Irae we trust.

Attached: Everyday.png (800x631, 179K)

>Star offers the wand to Toffee (a top 1 menace) in order to save Marco, who she has only known for a couple of months.
>This is portrayed as a good action even though the wand is the kingdom's most powerful weapon.

Ok, I can dig that but...

>Eclipsa switches bodies with the traitor who ruined her life and ger family's in order to free her husband.
>"But... but you can't do that Eclipsa. If you do it I won't trust you again"
>Eclipsa, of course, sacrifizes her only chance to reunite her family because she doesn't want Star to hate her and neither she tries to justify her action. Simply apologizes to the shithead who imprisoned her for 300 years.
>"You are right, Star. The kingdom goes first"

Fuck you Star, she already "killed" her daughter to save you. How many trust check-points do you need from her?
Knowing Star she would have done the same, yet she tries to act all superior and have the other characters kiss her ass and apologize.

I can only guess the series want Eclipsa to be the "good" one in the end as she apologizes for her crimes, while Rhombulus doesn't, but I'd prefer other character to take Star's role in all this. Marco would be more fitting.

Attached: dcf6a9c455c8ab8b404b6e8a647b1f4e.jpg (736x2760, 252K)

Star made me realize Steven was a decent character.

But her mum plays a mean set of bones alright in the new season.

Attached: Star vs_Playing the Bones.jpg (853x480, 96K)

Is Star the worst protagonist ever of the modern cartoons?

Thoughts on the new episode?

Attached: Star vs_Buff brown waifu.jpg (853x480, 83K)

Adult Marco is way better character than regular marco.

But now he's got a little grey now.

So why should I care about this character then? If she’s evil then I don’t give a shit about what happens to her or her family.
>you’re supposed to dislike her because she’s evil
>but awww look at how tough her life is right now, feel bad about her

I could say that's not true.
i could say that he had to realize (Too many stevens) that his childlish behaviour was annoying and even posed a serious threat to what he and his surrogate moms were trying to do (protect the city/planet)
I could say that he had to realize that one of his surrogate moms and his dad can have a weird, semi-dependent relationship if left unchecked
i could say he had to realize and try to amend for the fact that one of his surrogate moms (the one that he more registers as actually his mom) hates his father.
And i could say that he had to face the harsh reality that the person he once idolized, his own dead mother, not only wasn't that great but maybe even kind of a selfish person and had to realize that it's not where you come from but what you do with your life that makes it wortwhile

and i could say that there have been giant monster fights, giant robot fights and generally a lot of physical fighting along the way (even if none of the central conflicts were resolved with fighting, that's true)

but I'm pretty sure you don't actually want to have a meaningful discussion about character arcs and storytelling, and I've run out of time to waste, so I'll just go.

Attached: sylvia blink.gif (284x299, 49K)

Thats not going to happen and you riding this theory will only lead you to dissapointment.
Even if it does, making a character unlikeable un purpose is still bad writing

>realizing what he really is
>helping his mentally deranged foster mothers
>saving the world
>changing the worldview of the dictators of space
>struggling with space adventure life and normal life
Steven might not be the best character but compared to Star he’s a god

I don't get it. Are they trying to portray the monsters as being evil, good or morally grey? As of now, sure they aren't inherently evil but everytime there's a monster, there will always be something that just doesn't fit with the mewmans.

>RELEASE THE EATER PEOPLE DEMON!
>"NO WAY FAG, GO FUCK YOURSELF"
>YOU ARE INTOLERANT BIGOT!
>""STAR I AM A TRAP, LOOK AT MY NEW GIRLY HAIRSTYLE""
this is getting worse. they are not joking anymore

>Her mom
>Implying the last solo was not Toffee's doing.

Moon only plays classical guitar, user. Star was shocked when she heard the other solo.
Up to this point only Eclipsa and Meteora have been shown being into metal, so it most certainly a genre monsters listen to.

Attached: 6356099ee42f88feff56ccc672ac157b.jpg (620x792, 103K)

Misunderstood perhaps? The show's been pretty inconsistent with how monsters are presented though, so it seems like monsters are whatever the episode requires them to be: a threat, a joke, allies, doormats, window dressing.

Marco continues to show more fortitude, character and substance than Star
>It's not enough to realize I did something wrong and say I'm sorry, I need to make amends and rebuild what I destroyed because of my own selfish actions.

Star
>LoL Sorry 'kay?

Star is a nudist

>hahaha remember that time you got turned into a yam FOR A YEAR good times right Marco?

Wtf is wrong with that brown woman if my friend was turned into a non human I would be worried constantly about them not turning back.

It was just them attempting to make a "FUNNY UNUSUAL FOOD OBJECT" joke like its still the 2000s or something.

Attached: Starcuck.png (1906x1073, 989K)

>The Book of Spells states that Star was always playing Marco for a fool on earth and is actually pretty smart
WHAT

>Star and her family are actually pie folk hicks, the gypsies of Mewmans
>this explains why they fuck everything up constantly, cheat on their significant others, and like barbarian dick

>Star
>smart
She isnt smart at all now Eclipsa thats one scheming bitch.

the cuck shack

Attached: i5s0K_U4qc6E86oRrv-2TMzKvpYjZ6sW9_iQr6xwDjBxU1QepbL0U1wVkUpf4t1aHloyyQJwUxatRTwP-8KhSCqIbTud0X33_IN1 (1280x720, 120K)

Man the Star vs. subreddit is on fire. But I don't blame them

>not having morals and be strong enough to dick around

It's a retcon. One that doesn't make sense but still. Star is smart and just pretends to be dumb to keep Marco, Tom and others as her toys.

what are they saying?

She destroyed her civilization because of muh morals.

The writers seem pretty awful at writing dialogue, most of the time it's not funny, barely relates to the situation and sounds unnatural.

I recall Star struggling with a basic long division problem in one episode shes isnt smart or even average in intelligence shes almost mentally retarded.

It looks even smaller than the one last season.

Attached: Marco's Cuck Shed.png (671x762, 433K)

>Cuck
That guy has been with all kinds of grown women in other dimensions.

But she has inner strength! She's naturally gifted at magic and dosn't need to work hard. This is a terrible message to send to children

Back then the show was a random comedy where dark shit happened but it was part of the fun. But now the characters are actually developed and it's not always fun and games so people scrutinize Star more as the show goes on.

I'll note that this really kicked in around season 3 mainly though

Yeah there was a whole episode about that. Almost destroyed time and space to not answer a math question

Attached: 2mld5jwjkqm21.jpg (406x471, 25K)

>"I believe in Nefcy, she can turn it around in season 4!"
>Everything just gets worse
The good part about this is that Star vs. was my last tether to western animation on TV. Now I can finally stop giving a shit and pretending there's hope for this medium (on TV)

probrably not

Attached: 1dcd92288cf0f529de9be59ad4f4f682e6b1d01f.jpg (564x1989, 132K)

Her retardation also appears to be a natural constant based on how many versions of her were struggling with it.

Dios mío...Espíritu del Señor. Espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada, ángeles, arcángeles y santos del paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor, lléname de ti. Expulsa de mi todas las fuerzas del mal, aniquílas, destrúyelas. Expulsa de mí los maleficos, la magia negra, el ogro de las tinieblas, el luz extinguido, el mewhombre... Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica; todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia; la enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica... destruye al monstruo, a la creatura... Quema a este mal en el infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí ni a ningun ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente, en nombre de Jesucristo Salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a inmediatamente, que me abandonen definitivamente y que se vayan al infierno eterno. El chupa-chupacabras no puede triunfar, el monstruo, el abominación... debe morir... Encadenado por San Miguel arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado bajo el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada, aleja el aberración genetíca, al ogro de otra dimensión... Amén.

Attached: Mutt Star.png (211x312, 167K)

Tom becoming one of the best characters who deserves better than Star is not a direction I would have seen coming from season 1

And his mom is based

I want Brittney to come back and use her hair whip attack to rip Star's entrails open.

Attached: That means you..png (1085x579, 578K)

>bird food
He straight up pulled a ludo and rode that bird away.

The worst part is, Nefcy is now writing the show she would have written in Season 1 if Disney hadn't made her change the setting and added certain characters.

Swim Suit was a great episode user, fuck off.

Attached: 3e41e83cb30a75ba240050a2f437ef40.jpg (735x416, 39K)

He ain't dead. Just you wait.

Moon remembers is also good due to the implications of Moon being possesed by Toffee in the Realm.

Attached: b73fac6d3f6e07ae9dd51b2416fdc773.jpg (736x410, 63K)

Nefcy only cares about tumblr so it's fine

I don't get it

The lack of self-awareness is terrifying.

Um sweetie, Toffee is gone forever, the only evil forces in this show are racism and bigotry.

Didn't you notice Moon acts out of character during the whole episode making Star worry?

>Considers mewmans and monsters living together a good change.

>Remembers Ludo with hatred/disgust and mocks him over a quote he told TOFFEE when he killed him with the pillar.

>Plays metal (a genre linked to monsters/Eclipsa's family) even though Star claims she plays classic guitar.

>Identifies Globgor as "The monster king" looking at him with both surprise and respect (as if she was staring at her own king). Star makes clear Mewmans know him by the battle nickname only and that Moon fears him and would panic if she knew he was there... yet this doesn't happen.

>Moon is supporting over Eclipsa's wish to free Globgor and even tells her that's not the way to deal with Rhombulus magic.

>Acts as a good friend to Eclipsa only to backstab her later when talking to Star.

>Moon claims Globgor IS NOT A PROBLEM TO HER but Eclipsa, who is the one she doesn't trust/can't be near her (remember Eclipsa created the only spell able to kill septarians, convinced the monster king to choose the peaceful route and can read minds)

Attached: f638d31fba2a07e99fd310b48a117c22.jpg (736x412, 60K)

The idea sounds cool. It will never happen

The fuck? No.

Attached: 7VEvk3a.jpg (624x852, 73K)

Look at the previews, Moon has yet 1 thing left to remember and it's related to Toffee.
Pic very related.

Glossaryck already warned Star of how entering the Realm was a huge mistake.

Attached: 6c03ffacdd793cd29b2391cbe2e83023.jpg (734x423, 28K)

>Supposed to know content from Yea Forums
They archive posts 2 minutes after post are made how the fuck is anyone suppose to remember anything from that place. This deserves its own screaming Kermit post tbqh

Tom deserves better

Attached: 2d05225f7e9b0cbfaf706b298c24ea40.jpg (735x849, 90K)

Attached: DZyFp9tUMAAuCYD.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

Tom deserves Marco

Tom is a pussy ass faggot without pride climbing to a relationship with no pasion who asks mommy for advises.

Tom and Star both want to fuck Marco, so they should just do that.

>"If I kissed Marco wouldn't you be mad at me?"
>Star pauses
>"Eh... sorta."
Well this is a close one

anyone have the mega for the latest eps?

Just do it, faggot!

Attached: 23c31d309df4c39895dc14b6dc7a9070.jpg (480x600, 56K)

So I wasn't the only one who noticed

There's enough Marco to share.

Who told Tom that they kissed?
Marco?
Which means Marco anf Tom are somehow closer now than Tom and Star

Tom did sacrifice himself to Meteora to try to save Marco.

Oh yeah, also forgot same scene Marco did tell Tom.

Newfag

I'd love to see this because of how devastating it would be to Star.

Reminder that Wander only had 2 seasons but Fucking Star had 4. :-(

Attached: Long con.png (860x473, 637K)

Plus two books of extra content.
Cry me a river.

Attached: 58b7934c9f719e207f8ee66e6317f75b.jpg (480x400, 27K)

hey what's wrong with asking your mom for advice
he should ditch Star though she's toxic goods

Because it applied to Yea Forums because anons there were literally trying to tell people not to talk about vidya. Yea Forums simply complaining about a show is nowhere near comparable.

>White Diamond literally changes her entire outlook on a dime
>still no closure on The Cluster or the gems and how they're handling this whole shitshow
>"b-but it's totally resolved, guys!"

Literally everything you just posted was in season 1, and
>I could say that he had to realize that one of his surrogate moms and his dad can have a weird, semi-dependent relationship if left unchecked
Wasn't even fucking resolved! They just swept it under the rug and pretended it never happened!

I think THIS is what pissed me off the most. If he wanted his room back why doesn't he simply GO BACK?! He has dimensional scissors for fucks sake, he can literally use the portal like a room door. Why go through the trouble of making yet another room? They're still trying to play up this non-issue that's been a legitimate plot hole ages ago.

Attached: 1438097646699.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

Tumblr's dead though.

There's still the Mickey Mouse shorts, user.

why is people so obsessed to have Toffe back, he was not even much of a good villain.

he was your EDGY evil guy wanting a revenge, we never had more than 5 episodes with him, he never was developed beyond '''i hate Moon because she took my finger'''.

Meteora , Ludo, Eclipsa have WAY more development than Toffe.

fuck toffe we dont need him.

You're a massive fucking faggot, i know you Jackie hater that gets triggered for the minimum cuck jokes and gives no actual reason why the hate that has nothing to do with the show other than some random person opinion

Yeah, that sucks.
>season 1
I consider the Pearl/Greg feud resolved when Greg books the hotel and they talk about their feelings, and that's season 3.
Also steven really starts questioning his mother when bismuth enters the scene, and that's still season 3, and it's completely resolved only in the season 5 finale.
Also the greg/amethist situation helped Steven understand that adults can behave Ike idiots too (and that's a part of growing up), and set up Amethist's loneliness and self doubt, thraits that helped understand her later character arc.
It wasn't "resolved" because it didn't need resolving, that episode was preparing the ground for later character interactions.

And that's another point:characters. Every character in Star VS looks extremely expendable if it's not Marco or Star, did that change or is really any character still just doing whatever it's needed for the plot to progress?

The tumblrinas are still gathering for complaining about the white patriarchy while at the same time fawning over privileged white men. Sounds like business as usual

Toffe contrast with the rest of the show, he was similar to the Lich, while all other villains were goofy and harmless, Toffe was a competent, serious sociopath, just like the Lich he managed to defeat the protagonist several times who always looked invencible.

It was the typical "shit got serious" moment of the series, the protagonist was finally forced to get out of her comfort zone, there was stakes, people were afraid.

That was Meteora was so fucking awful, she didn't plan anything, she was not smart, she had no plan, this show toneturned into a fucking mess.

we had that with Ludo, he grow from a joke to a villain that could cause a lot of problems.

Ludo e the kinda of guy that is goofy most of time, but when he actually focus on something he go way beyond people expectations.

>Tfw always joked that it would be Tom's fault when they break up
>now it's actually possible

Ludo is closer to Ice King, both are the first main enemy that was just a sad lonely little man who the protagonist start to feel responsible for.

Interestling enough both Toffe and Lich view them in similar ways, despising them and calling them minor annoyances only to be defeated by them in the last second.

I love this trope.

Attached: hater_vs_dominator_by_rosewitchcat-dakck6f.png (1024x556, 803K)

Eh... this copypasta made more sense in its original context. And the original poster actually had a fucking point. I'd even go so far as to say his anger was justified.

This... I'm not sure if it really works. But then again, I don't even watch this show, so why listen to me

End your miserable fucking life degenerate.

Attached: bergele 3.png (490x426, 60K)

He had a fedora, so that fucker deserved to die.

someone give me some context

>two different threads
Stop this shit

Attached: king crimson.jpg (688x720, 66K)

>we had that with Ludo, he grow from a joke to a villain that could cause a lot of problems.
But that was BECAUSE of Toffee

And Ducktales, Tangled

>two

Attached: 4343.jpg (684x808, 81K)

Mickey Mouse and tangled are good, Ducktales is meh.

I miss you Jebus.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ushj7N7rDY

>Lets dismantle the patriarchy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand dropped.

Attached: 1498134181331.gif (560x420, 450K)

waste of a good mouth

Waste of a character.

Attached: 1481128129446.jpg (1075x1280, 981K)

Fuck off.. Jackie is CUTE and PERFECT.

Attached: 1510318046115.png (1444x1084, 647K)

Jackie is DEAD and GONE.

Attached: 6346347.png (2000x2000, 1.13M)

Attached: FROGGED.webm (1920x1080, 769K)

Any more StarVs-related guro content?

should have given up the bussy

It's a freaking joke for you to see how ridiculous Turdina's message is.
He literaly lives in a kingdom where matriarchy is the norm.

Attached: 8038c822ac5c72b824589335bbe7ddc3.jpg (736x899, 125K)

Don't worry, he'll be back. Just trust me on this one.

Probably. aren't people to toad spells temporary

>SU resolves most of its conflicts by talking (not incredibly compelling but not the worst way to handle things, imho) at least it shows the characters suffering from making bad decisions and characters telling each other how and why what they did was wrong.
That only happened with Jasper. Lapis and the much worse Diamonds don't suffer from their actions and aren't told what they did was wrong

why do people love to bitch so much?
this is the 4th or 5th show i have been watching recently whose fanbase just cries about how bad it is, while at the same time continues to watch it

why can't you niggas just enjoy things?

Attached: susie with gun.png (270x422, 28K)

ivy.paheal.net/_images/a4dca0c0696a62e985f15afb14f680b6/3015295 - Erik H2SO4 Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil.png

Attached: ErikCropped.png (664x665, 152K)

Glad to see there are others who can't stand the constant whining in this threads.

Attached: e8f7a8b4f62123ed8e17385963afd9a2.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I often wonder those very same questions.

Attached: FIVE.png (1280x1038, 445K)

>that neck

Attached: Inspector Gadget 0061.jpg (720x480, 84K)

It's gotta be pretty tight...

You aren't the only one bud, don't worry.

Attached: 1515544185366.png (1500x1190, 792K)

>Glossaryck must be around the princess/queen he works for.
>He follows Eclipsa and starts living with her.
>Now this little bitch claims he doesn't for Eclipsa.
>One of the future episodes is tittled Meteora's lesson.
>In the PVs we can see what seems to be a baby in Butterfly form.

So Glossaryck wasn't following Eclipsa at the end of Season 3 but Meteora, because she had earned the rights over the Book and wand through conquer.
Same as Toffee earned it in Season 2 by stealing the book and half the wand.

Attached: c7a9267019ff659fd89eb95e2b942b4b.jpg (720x1317, 184K)

Considering he even let her bite him like a chew tow, you are probably right.

Season 1 & 2
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw

Season 3
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA

S04E01 - Butterfly Follies
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8

S04E02 - Escape From the Pie Folk
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI

S04E03 - Moon Remembers _ Swim Suit
mega.nz/#!YpgjWArB!MlqwP6812bT4itHw9DDdfoRo80pnBRSRg0f9AAmisxk

S04E04 - Ransomgram _ Lake House Fever
mega.nz/#!k0w3VS5I!5njN8Btq6DHXkI5LswwkmZpdhOVDKPqsgCH2sQM_D_w

I don't watch this show but I want to marry Toffee

Can the hunky lizards save the show

Excellent taste, friend.
Yes.

Attached: tumblr_osmm9bj98u1tg0vd7o1_1280.jpg (1280x722, 255K)

>"Well, hello infant"

He did look quite happy and relaxed around her during the whole scene. It was heart-warming.

Guess he is happier working for a simple-minded baby princess rather than troublesome teenagers who question his methods.

Attached: 245fb132ce68d836f1181099e1b7c484.jpg (736x403, 37K)

tyvm user
I'm ready to be disappointed

>It started as an one time joke
>Now he's literally a professional crodesser

Attached: shrek.gif (340x340, 511K)

>river is a chiseled superhuman capable of herculean feats of strength and stamina in the camping episode a couple seasons back
>gets tired running up a small flight of steps now

Attached: 1546943254787.jpg (830x1024, 124K)

To be fair, he had apparently been going full search and no rest for days and without sleep.

She did a lot of that in Season 1, too. Star consistently shows sociopathic behavior to background characters as a gag, since we the audience know their lives don't matter.

This scene was cute as hell.

Can't wait to watch Meteora's Lesson. It would be interesting to witness how Glossaryck teaches a baby on magic.

Attached: 878a33918a5749ab65ed51a20209654c.jpg (735x382, 36K)

You only think you're ready for the disappointment.

It was an episode.

Not much happened, exactly, or got advanced. Marco is now apparently about ten to twenty years older in the Hek-dimension. And Hekapoo herself doesn't seem to give a shit about Marco or Nacho.

he works for globgor?

>Generic demon doesn't care about a loving pet
And i hate her even more.

His only real goal is to disseminate knowledge of magic. I guess he can work for whomever he wants, technically. He simply chose to bind himself to the wand, which isn't even really the wand anymore.

She is dating that cool eagle monster now.
Hekapoo stopped caring about Marco in the episode he kept on missing their missions because Star was more important to him.

Attached: 5407e076fa018fda66a515b314af189d.jpg (640x640, 104K)

>Star was turned on by thinking about Marco fucking the black girl

She is a literal cuck now in every single way. This is no longer a meme, is her literal fetish.

I don't think Marco can exit the room without going through Star's room first.

Star and Marco might as well just share the same room.

All women are cucks user, cheat on your girlfriend then feel her vagina to see how wet she is from you cheating on her.

>Star and Marco might as well just share the same room

They SHARE the same room. Eclipsa's orders.
She specifically prepared a room for them to sleep together in the first episode. This queen is not even trying to hide her Starco fangirlism.

Attached: 5a72052b64a0eb30601e2dde1df5da90.jpg (735x499, 64K)

Marco keep blowing the chances he had with other girls just to run after Star. What a moron

Female friends are like having girlfriends you dont fuck meaning endless mind games and betrayal, only male friends are great Marco is learning this the hard way.

she wants him to walk on her changig just to mess with his head

Yeah, that's going to get a little weird.

and then it gonna get a little... WILD!

I love her so much lads. I just want her happy.
Say whatever you want about season 3, at least it gave us the best character.

Attached: tumblr_po7lotvhMI1xovcw2o5_400.png (400x400, 126K)

Agreed, she is so precious.
Hope she gets her husband back soon.

Attached: b0540f01ead51c8a1e4fce711fd94bf2.gif (540x268, 2.31M)

from which episode is that clip of eclipsa blushing to globgor from?

Eclipsa will probably be super fat in about 10 years

>saying that like its a bad thing

Attached: _cm__engorged_eclipsa_by_solitaryscribbles_dcok0yp.png (1344x1600, 544K)

the trial episode

>it's a "Star and Marco almost start another interdimensional proxy war" episode

Imagine the havoc they'll wreak as king and queen.

She's not dating the eagle thing so much as she just likes having something big and muscular hanging around.

Hekapoo is an incredibly shallow person when it comes to physical attraction.

I get the feeling they're going the route of showing Star that Eclipsa is what she is. They're both people that inadvertently did evil things because they're selfish and insist on forcing others to do what they think is right.

*queen and squire

This copy pasta only worked the first time because the guy DIDN'T even PLAY Undertale you dumbass. It does not work when someone actually has grievance.

I aint from round here

I'm from another dimension.

Again, Marco's mistake was that it took him so long to get past his shallow Jackie obsession and realize he loves Star.

As a friend not a lover. He broke up with Jackie due to Mewni adventures not because he loves Star.

Considering how fast time passes in the Neverzone does this mean Marco's brown friend died after a day on Mewni. I mean Star left for 3 seconds and Marco aged by 10 years since he got a grey hair meaning.
3 sec=10 years
1 sex=0.3 years or 110 days
1 min 18 years
1 hour 1080 years
1 day 25920 years

Well shit

Star a cuck.

Attached: D1_TqueVAAA-P4t.jpg (1200x1098, 146K)

This, but it's a good thing. Hard to believe Nefcy actually did it. Star went from reluctant subconsciously self-sabotaging cuck to actually embracing her sexuality as a cuckquean and openly fantasizing about her crush fucking another girl. Bold move by Nefcy but I approve. This should hopefully help girls watching to become more open and confident about sharing their boyfriends with other girls.

Attached: Learning her place.jpg (1919x709, 289K)

already happening m8.

Attached: 1536998204821.png (935x1596, 277K)

welcome to Yea Forums. where your OPINION isn't based on some kind of reputation nepotism in some safe-space server. If your opinion is shit and worthy of ridicule, it will be. If anons flock to your banner, it'll be defended. Yesterday and Today was a fucking battlefield with a number of ideas on both sides being tossed about that had some merit. Don't blame us if your opinion was subpar.

It was obviously about Star, and Jackie knew it. That's what the "you're my best friend" / "we both know that's not true" exchange was all about.

But Marco himself was still too damned stupid to realize it was about Star.

It's a pasta you fucking newfag

AREA NOOOOO!!!

Attached: 3019904 - Marco_Diaz Star_Butterfly Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil comic.png (1275x1650, 722K)

Based on my calculations the entire time Star and Marco were in the Neverland less than 1000 seconds passed on Mewni.

So is what you're replying to, doublenewfag.

blue board m8, wtf is wrong with you? that last panel was lewd as hell.

That's presuming she stays there, which she obviously doesn't since otherwise she would've already been long dead. Marco's original "16 years" when he met Brunzetta while chasing Hekapoo clones was close to a year ago in Earth/Mewni time.

So if she spends all of her time in the Neverzone then Brunzetta would be literally millions of years old already. Seeing as Marco summoned her it's more likely that she normally spends her time in a dimension where time flows normally.

SFW sequel that fix all the shitty canon when?

>so. what are we going to do now? take pictures? try the food? anal?

AHHHHH MY VIRGIN EYES

Does this mean Brunzetta was originally a loli when she met Marco?

CUTE AND PERFECT NOW AND FOREVER

well, Marco is confirmed to be a pedophile

She might not even be a Mewman/human, she might be some race that lives millennia.

I know it's a bad week, the recent eps and now the end of BF, but as good news finally someone colored this image in /aco/

i.4cdn.org/aco/1552934154314.png

Attached: Fug Bug.png (919x424, 167K)

See , the user who has no idea how to land a joke.

OH! It got Colored!!

Huh. I'm honestly surprised it didn't outlive the show.

!!!

Attached: moringmark cheaters.jpg (736x978, 60K)

!!!!!!! Did MoringMark know ahead of time?!?!

he sat there and wached like the good cuck he is, after they finished Marco pulled out a chair and watched Star and to go at it because he too is a cuck, after they finished Star demanded Tom and Marco to get it on, and she watched with delight, for she is the cuck queen.

>the end?
Sequel soon, fellow brothers.

Attached: 1552003951897.jpg (581x427, 153K)

>Sequel with threesome between Star Marco and Jackie

Attached: Milo hype.jpg (480x499, 21K)

I dont want a direct sequel, I would rather have more what if scenarios. Like what if Marco stayed with Hekapoo? or something with the photo booth

>sequel is about Star getting cucked

Actually it happened
img.booru.org/svtfoe//images/8/84d0925aa0d5437f87337bfe13bb5bea246067fe.jpg

Attached: cloudy_skies_by_dm29_dd27yp6.png (950x2470, 675K)

Eclipsa would be the type to give em a thumbs up

She literally set them up with a shared bedroom.

Considering Marco is an alien from her POV it means she wants an alien to breed Star. Hot.

How do you feel about Star's butterfly form?

Attached: Star.png (640x359, 343K)

Star, Marco and who?

The girl with the toothpaste in her hair

Multiple comics featuring what-if scenarios with every girl would be the best

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1600x910, 181K)

I like it.

I sort of like how the Mewberty form looked more alien through being purple, but this color scheme and outfit look a bit better even though they're less unusual.

I prefer Moons whet it first appeared, but I still honding on for Eclipsas if it ever happen

Attached: moon.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Can't happen soon enough. It was always a highlight and bright spot on my day when a new page released ...but she's probably looking for a break for now.. but still, those final 2 rubbers...

I love it. All those glorious W I N G S.

Attached: bug_hug.gif (500x281, 2.83M)

>the shape of their interlocking fingers is like the silhouettes of their naked bodies pressed against each other

Marco's final test in Mewni to stop being a squire and start being a knight will be for him to chop off his dick and balls at Star's command and then eat them (but not before he mimes sloppily sucking his own chopped-off dick for a few minutes until Star's suitably amused).

Prove me wrong.

I’m fine with it ending here. The comic perfectly encapsulates a what-if scenario in season 1 with Star and Marco sharing a “magical” night together, and sparing Jackie/Tom from all the shipping drama nonsense.

Man, what a salty faggot you are.

This. People latched onto the four condom thing as some sort of promise when it was a simple bit of 'first time' awkwardness.

You know it!

Attached: star puppetmaster.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

When was that?

I don't know if he actually called her that both times, I only it remember it in the second instance, but the first is Trial by Squire and the second is Divide.

>Prove me wrong.
That hasn't happened so you are instantly just wrong. Learn a bit more about perception of facts based on a linear model of time's progression

Well on a positive note we now have a Starco comic that we can fondly look back on once the show is over.

Attached: area finale.jpg (454x340, 26K)

This is your IRL Hekapoo, say something nice about her Yea Forums

Attached: Zosia Mamet.jpg (600x700, 57K)

She's a goddess.

They've been portraying all monsters post-Toffee as good people with the exception of Meteora who is misunderstood despite sucking out the souls of half of Mewni

I want a scenario where Star noticed Hekapoo's portal just after Marco was pulled through it instead of 8 minutes later, and they spend over a decade together on those adventures. And most importantly, adult Marco fugging adult Star.

I hope Curse of the Blood Moon is an authentic Starco adventure episode with no side characters tagging along, but I’d be setting myself up for disappointment if I did.

Well that version of Meteora is dead now (more or less, aside from hatred of Marco being seared into her soul). And she wasn't treated as "misunderstood", she was presented as being completely fucking psycho.

Also, apparently Septarians are evil in general. What with the spellbook identifying Seth (who's probably Toffee's father or something) as Globgor's rival for leadership of the monsters and the Septarians in general supporting him, and Eclipsa creating the darkest spell specifically to kill Septarians.

Tom kinda has to have something to do with it since he hasn't broken up with Star yet and that kinda needs to happen before Starco can be official. But I'd definitely prefer if he's just there at the beginning and end of the episode and the actual adventure part is only Star and Marco.

Marco's mistake was being a literal retard that never bothered to acknowledge Star's confession or questioned whether or not he had feelings for her even after realizing how miserable he was without her and how he had to deal with her "death"

Attached: battle for mewni1.jpg (1366x768, 190K)

Globgor?

Attached: 896ec05786a7630ac622c5bf602dfab278bf4c72_hq.jpg (854x480, 39K)

And Tom was ok with it.

GLOBGOR!

Attached: 8167444310e472eccea3b75fb6c482dd.jpg (736x414, 49K)

... how has there not been a fan fiction of this?

They did a lousy job following up on Running With Scissors until Marco showed that the 16 years actually changed him in the S3 finale.

That reminds me, why didn't that bitch ever mention anything about the bookgobling repeating her husbands name?

Star and Marco wearing their Blood Moon Ball attire during the adventure would be absolute kino.

Attached: gravityfying fate.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Dubs of truth. Imagine how sweaty and nasty that self-hating spinster is down there, queefing for unwashed days at a time at her desk, her dried-up, vinegary, yeast-infected snatch stinking up the whole studio? Now imagine the poor fucks whom she forces to eat the worms out of that diseased hole on the regular. That's what it's like watching this season. Cuntugno turns everyone gay and retarded coz she's starved for validation. Guess what you stupid Yea Forums-lurking slut? Your echo chamber is made up of useless idiots and suck-ups, nobody loves you, and we all want you to pick your victim to marry, leave animation, and take your shitty attitude with you.

She is still hiding stuff.

Seriously, starting in S3 it felt like Thomas Astruc was added to the writing staff under an alias, the way the characters became so fucking stupid in order to facilitate shipping drama in a story where the endgame was already obvious.

We go from Marco being in such crippling depression over Star's absence that his father was about to call a thinly-veiled reference to a teen suicide hotline, and his subsequent reunion with her being obviously the happiest moment in his life...to "oh well gotta go back to Earth now and stop even talking to Star, let alone giving any thought to how I feel about her or why I'm sniffing away at the hoodie that smells like her."

Because she's a garbage character for idiots.

It's just a regular case of "obvious ship is endgame but we don't want them to hook up until the series finale so we'll keep adding dumb obstacles". And it definitely didn't help that they played the confession card way too early so the only options were to pretend the confession never happened, give Marco amnesia or give Star a bf so Marco doesn't return Star's feelings yet.

We all know what most likely happened in the original storyboards here. "Carried off by a bird," but not on its back. Dude's dead.

Glossy's dick is right on Eclipsa's lips

...is she a jew?

Hekajew?
Jewkapoo?

Because it's one of his must-do points in the Book of Spells: repeating the word Globgor for a whole year.

She just went with it.

Attached: f46bb5b5e727278611d4e56a962e83fe.jpg (736x414, 51K)

Her name is Zosia Mamet, that's like the most Jewish name of all time

>cloudy knows

Glossaryck's first VA was also Jewish and he created her, so

If we take Star's VA into consideration too and the fact they had her say "mazel tov" at Ruberiot's wedding, Star could be Jewish as well

Mewish

Is Marco's thumb on Star's sideboob?

Well they were expecting S3 to be the final season when Starcrushed was being written. But even in that context the confession seems to early if they were planning for the hookup to be delayed all the way to the finale.

Oh. Honestly didn't know that. We don't have any jews where I'm from.

Wouldn't mind using my dimensional scissors on her portals a few times.

Glossaryck I got #MewToo-ed.

Really? I had no idea.
I just finished season 2, I don't even know what Glossaryck sounds like now.

Dude started taunting the mage. Polymorphs a bitch, but he had it coming to him.

>Even Area got tired
Lmao, I'm sure she would have continue if the fandom wasn't so dead, it's amazing to compare the amount of activity her tumblr had in s2 compared to s3, she only talked when the kiss happened, hell, each page took months.

I'm not seeing it

Followed by trips.

Facilier's voice

Attached: c9e62b23911a9947c7802016e5b1586a.jpg (736x413, 45K)

>last page
I FUCKING TOLD Y'ALL

Attached: way past cool.png (2048x1858, 922K)

That is super nice.

Attached: angeban.png (1200x857, 831K)

This:

Attached: 11.jpg (1135x1920, 557K)

edit when?

Attached: 1547354410476.png (1445x1098, 107K)

I hate Eclipsa so muuuuch

muich obliged user

Shut up Rhombulus.
Even your own father enjoyed seeing you humilliated against her magic.

Go back to work out, your arms look ridiculous with such little muscle.

Attached: e8fc7aa308a88f78ca4242f72c6f174b.jpg (735x415, 39K)

Feels more like a call and response than spam

Glossaryck hates the MHC more than anything else in the world.
He was eating pop-corn while Eclipsa kicked Rhombulus' ass.

Attached: 32b4b17db08f66ca46e002c0d2b2c04c.jpg (735x417, 43K)

Attached: Sweating Popuko.png (538x442, 138K)

Nah, all the extra-weight goes to her ass.

Attached: 6e4908a40c9c4d1c93a34ba60722a11d.jpg (735x414, 51K)

Bird food? When?

In the first episode Star gets mad at an actor for insulting her and transforms him into an hideous creator.
Marco convinces her to transform him back but the actor runs away before she casts the spell and jumps on a bird.

Which is kinda in character as she did worse in Season 1 but fans are mad because in episode 4 Star acts all superior and calls Eclipsa out for switching bodies with Rhombulus in order to free her husband.

>"If you use magic like that how isanybody supposed to trust you?"

Like holy shit she is the biggest hypocrite in the show and makes Eclipsa feel bad over using a harmess spell temporary because Rhombulus won't listen.
But hey, Star can ruin random citizens lives without the show punishing her for it yet if Eclipsa attacks the one who ruined her life and her family, she is evil.

The morals of the show are fucked up.

Attached: e6509775339df3812cac50132a3c3e49.jpg (734x406, 42K)

is the super saiyan form of this show.

but brings a problem, why she just dont use in the pie folk episode?
same problem as ''why they dont just use the scissors all the time?

Hekapoo controls the use of scissors so nobody abuses them.

Which is funny because Ludo used them every single episode he was in.

Attached: 0c09fa7634a42983628e3edd5502f96d.jpg (640x624, 79K)

That's what a sudden downturn in show quality combined with multiple long hiatuses does to a fandom.

Things that annoy me about this show...
Star confessed to Marco at the end of season 2 and nothing came of it
They keep delaying Starco for no good reason
Star having absolutely no signs until today of being bi
There.are so many unanswered questions relating to the plot that can't possibly be resolved in time for the end of the show
The relationships in this show make no fucking sense
Writing/dialogue can be okay but is often dreadful (see the pie episode)
Star and Marco don't seem to have any genuine interactions with each other anymore

What did I miss?

Opening a portal only helps if you know where you're going, so they didn't use the scissors when looking for Moon. Though there's certainly still the "why didn't they grab her and open a portal as soon they found her?" issue.

But in general the writers of this show prefer to just not acknowledge the "they can just make a portal" factor unless the plot specifically requires portals.

Which reminds me of this episode.
She would be a tyrant destructive queen if given the chance again.

Attached: 950d7ffdabb7a9d767f7754ba1bac70c.jpg (640x956, 169K)

Scenes like that are wake make it so damned bizarre that not only did Star and Tom get back together, they've now been together for almost a third of the show.

And we should know every single of them, by this way?
C'mon. It's not 2k6. Modern anons have a life.

To be fair, Tom accepted Starco as the winner ship that very instant.

It was Star's actions during the Silver Bell Ball which lead TomStar to happen again.

Attached: 33aa3c056c4403990f352e7e17448b83.jpg (736x736, 140K)

Then Star goes right into saying there's a lot of stuff she doesn't get about Earth.

Star may be "smart" but at that point she's still immature and will play things for laughs just cause she can. How do you people not get this?

>Star having absolutely no signs until today of being bi
Why does this annoy you? Be honest. Is it because you're just fucking retarded?

It's not going to be relevant anyway, so I don't get why people care so much.

Attached: c04f3a92b4a978bb0ac38df1f9222609.jpg (500x468, 41K)

They specifically have a way of dealing with them too. It was used in S1's St. Olgas episode... and then never again.

Butt mad. You can try for literal years, but there are Anons that are just so butt mad and stubborn that they'll refuse any evidence to the contrary. Don't waste your time, user.

>Star may be "smart" but at that point she's still immature and will play things for laughs just cause she can. How do you people not get this?

None of those points disagreed with this. You can be smart/deceitful and immature at the same time.

She will be happy after a lot of treason and suffering.
God, I loved s2

Same for Lesbian Time.

Why would a Turdina doll say "take down the patriarchy"? Isn't mewnie run by a Matriarchy? I thought the Queen held all the power and the King just married into the royal bloodline. Isn't like, 90% of the powerful leader-type charaters in this show girls? Last i checked most of the men are bumbling idiots as per usual.

Are Turdina dolls selling in Marco's world? Is there a market for patriarchal smashing there? How much do we know about Marco's world, maybe women are secretly being repressed in that dimension.

Attached: 1515997417811.png (461x310, 96K)

What I meant is that from a narrative standpoint it's bizarre that Tomstar happened again after that scene.

Because the writers cannot have any strong men in this show. It's 2015+4, sweetie.

Ah, retcons.

St. Olga's isn't located on Mewni, and princesses from many dimensions were sent there. And the Butterflies are the only kingdom that are a matriarchy. The Ponyheads are specified as being patriarchal (in Star and Marco’s Guide to Mastering Every Dimension), and the only reason Ponyhead herself is the heir is because her father gave up on producing a male heir after having 13 daughters in a row.

But more to the point it's a joke on how empty Turdina's "message" is.

they needed to delay starco or the series would be doomed.

if shippers only cares for ships that did not happened yet.
if starco happened earlier 70% of this fandom would abandon the show

Star was autistic, retarded and thirsty but "pure", now she's a degenerate bitch like the rest.

>if starco happened earlier 70% of this fandom would abandon the show
It seems more like the endless delays, with constant "nah that didn't actually count" moments every time progress seems to happen, are already driving frustrated viewers from the show. The idea that Starco shippers would just stop watching if their ship becomes canon is silly.

Did the Tom fangirls on tumblr leave when he (completely to the surprise of most of them) got back with Star?

Bold of you to make such claims. I don't think the will they/won't they issue is what's been keeping them around. If anything, it's been what's been so frustrating for fans of the ship. It was the interactions and support they provided each other which made it such a breathe of fresh air.
It honestly wouldn't have needed to be "all lovey-dovey cutesy shit, all the time"... that's what would have killed it. But the occasional callout to their state, and how it impacts their actions and decisions in the face of the very real problems facing Star, her family's legacy, and the occasional magical adventure would have been comfy as fuck.

Attached: 1.png (1280x1706, 1.07M)

The problem is the writing is so dog shit and I don't care anymore. During battle for mewni I thought there was going to be this great adventure of Marco looking for Star while she and Moon where trying to find a way to defeat Toffee, even Jackie would be involved, and after half a season separated Star and Marco will meet again and start to develop their characters and relationship. But NO, everything was anticlimactic, Marco was just in his house and one day decided to bring some cereal for star and be a retarded with River and now he's just Star Mexican little bitch servant and Star goes super saiyan and solves everything in a second. FUCK THIS SHOW AND FUCK YOU DARON NEFCY.

Because it's a joke about how feminism has turned into a movement for privileged wealthy girls who think their imaginative oppression is cool.

Miss Heinous did nothing wrong.

Attached: 6ac8020004976814ece164d6676b3024.gif (400x300, 286K)

The buildup in S2 really made it seem like Toffee would be the main villain of the whole S3, and had everybody wondering how the show would mix wacky adventures with a war for control of Mewni. Instead they just killed off Toffee in a mere 4 episodes and the rest of S3 not only didn't have any real threat until the very end of the season, it also was lacking in fun wacky adventures.

It's become the accepted narrative in entertainment for decades now that keeping fans frustrated with "will the or won't they" is the same thing as keeping fans invested, and that somehow giving fans what they want will make them leave instead of make them come back to get more of what they want.

Is dragon prince the next best chance for this? Reyla and Callum seem to be working towards that, but they also lack the raw attachment and support that Star and Marco have shown

A "will they/won't they" thing CAN keep audiences invested, but only if it doesn't drag out for too long. If you keep it going for too long then fans will stop caring whether the pair "will" or "won't". You have to make it at least FEEL to the audience like it's getting closer to a resolution. If you do too many false starts happening for too long, then the audience will realize they're just getting strung along and give up.

Dunno, I haven't watched that show.

Toffee is most likely going to be the final villain after how strange Moon acted in Moon Remembers.
She even recognized Globgor as King of Monsters.

Attached: 9c4adbe63354fdc6ba8f920291f45ea0.jpg (540x806, 103K)

where this toffe theory coming from?

why people still expect Toffe back even when the crew made clear he is dead for good?

He's dead, but anyway, the greatest evil now are racism, homophobia and entitled manbaby incel cismale white viewers who can't shut the fuck up.

You didn't see the episode?
Moon totally acted strange and Star was concerned during some events.

>Moon thought monsters and mewmans living together was a good thing.

>Remembered Ludo with hatred and disgust for something he told TOFFEE when he killed him.

>Star specified her mother plays classic guitar yet she played metal, a genre Eclipsa and Meteora like for being monster related.

>Star spends the whole episode trying to avoid her mother from seeing Globgot as he is known by mewmans as the Plucker of Limbs and Moon is afraid of him, yet when Moon finds it she stares at Globgor with respect (as if she was looking at her own monarch) and calls him THE King of Monsters.

>She inmediately supports Eclipsa's plan of releasing Globgor.

>Acts as a good friend to Eclipsa only to leave the temple later.

>When Star asks if she is mad about Globgor she explains GLOBGOR IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR HER it is Eclipsa who she doesn't trust (Eclipsa is a queen radical septarians hate for obvious reasons)

>Glossaryck announced it was a bad idea to enter the Realm.

>Moon contaminated it with her cursed arms, leading to her memory to work badly.

>The unicorns of the Realm seemed to say to Moon and Star that they didn't belong there... except they were talking to somebody else.

>PVs show Moon will remember one last thing in the next episode regarding Toffee.

Attached: 50d5cafca0d843d7f945f023d0e34cab.jpg (736x651, 75K)

please let it be so...

Attached: 1528403014749.png (813x988, 545K)

where can I watch the new episodes? I've got catching up to do.

Thoughts on Eclipsa's spells?

Kimcartoon

cheers

Moon/Toffee will be the one to release Globgor.
Calling it now.

Attached: a3fa982ac5f87659273228e8d687617f.jpg (734x397, 58K)

Erik isn’t dead, you retarded fucks.

Is it Toffee, her magic is still blue

Not for long, remember the images that got leaked.

Star will fight against a Butterfly with green magic. At first we all assumed it was Baby Meteora after turning bigger (so the adult hands would make sense), but what if...

Attached: 020.jpg (1600x773, 162K)

They must have deleted the negative comments because I can barely find any

Hmmm. That'd be cool, Star and Toffee never had a proper fight

I’ve never seen this show outside of the one clip I caught my younger brother watching, but isn’t the whole idea that she’s not a human and kind of not concerned with them in particular?

Also, hearing Marco and her voice for the first time and their banter made all of you shippers seem genuinely insane.

I barely saw any (outside of Star being an hypocrite for critizising Eclipsa's use of her spells) when user posted that so I guess it was an exageration.

Attached: 85830479fa5f10b1b0967ad0a40934f9.jpg (736x994, 130K)

its worth watching for season 2 and early season 3 alone, except the pony episodes.

Not entirely true.

Skooled was an amazing episode which seemed to be Ponihead focused, until Meteora takes over.

Attached: f942c509cb45dd2b05e51d4110084c71.gif (250x250, 216K)

Moon still getting her meories back, she dont remenber everything, but at same time she decided to let Star fix whatever problem caused because now she believes Star matured to take her responsibility.

this is not game of thrones, the plot is very simple always was.

that may be baby meteora.

What retarded fucker though it was a good idea to replace this perfect design with a ridiculous giant monster?

Wait how old is Marco now? Are you suggesting Star is going to date an old man in a teens body?

She shouldn't know that's The King of Monsters, user.

Also the theory is quite simple as it follows the same process as Ludo's possesion. The only thing left is for Toffee to separate himself from Moon's mind after the scene of Butterfly castle takes place.

Attached: 8468c844be90a73e1cb86b3cc0cc9d5f.jpg (735x419, 31K)

Yes.

>Marco is sleeping with 20 different women from the show while star fingers herself in the corner

A virgin old man in a teenage body.

Attached: 13b4ba655a38297e4de8bc30f1b7e084.jpg (736x552, 127K)

I just want you all to know that I love my beautiful bug waifu

Attached: d3c4178d-20df-47a1-8c9b-cb214e6ea10e.png (1280x1670, 1011K)

Looks like Star and Marco are on cloud 9.

Attached: BMOETf0__400x400[1].jpg (399x399, 33K)

Denial. tofeefags are so desperate for their dead lizard to appear that every episode or promo in their minds hints to his return somehow.

They are starting to be delusional enough that they ignore word of the showrunners and are legit starting to believe their own headcanons.

Attached: Sketch (48).png (632x349, 268K)

Star mentiones to know stories about Eclipsa husband.

i pretty sure they are know for many in mewni, even if nor confirmed among them as true.

in the book of spells is mentiones that Globgor was a monster of high rank.

I swear I saw some megas with subbed .mkv files. Anyone seen them?

mega.nz/#F!e2gjCATS!FNEqBUbTNGfAIstwhNdajg

It was mentioned in Eclipsa's chapter, which Moon never read.

Again, monsters are the only ones who call him The King. Mewmans use the nickname they created for him.

Attached: d9232f46e48b2dc84603769ceb05dfdd.jpg (500x365, 36K)

I don't even want Starco to happen until they thrown into the trash the squire concept, it made their relationship worse.
Making it happen early would have done much less damage.

Not adding love triangles to begin with was the best option.

Attached: 05c267f90afdbaa05919ccaa8fefef1a.gif (500x280, 1.05M)

Star should have made Marco a noble as a sign of their friendship because absolute monarchs can do anything they want. Making him a squire its just degrading and makes you question their friendship.

Based on my math he is in his late 40s in his adult form so if he goes back there again he might actually drop dead.

>How she got mad with Tom for something SHE DID is enraging.

Doesn't Tom call her out on that though? Unless we're talking about an older episode I forgot about.

I wouldn't mind normally but it feels like an asspull for representation brownie points.

Okay, cite when the showrunners told us that Toffee will never return

and the oltron showrnners said the show would focus on the team and not on romance, people change their minds dude. I rather Toffee stayed dead thou, otherwise it gonna be as bad samurai jack ending

Wrong. For as empty as Jackie was, she added significant depth for Star and Marco. Tom? Tom's been a waste of time.

Happens all the time. Something gets popular with the fans, so they add more of it.

Mmm... wrong. Squire by itself is wrong... you're right. But the title is meant to be a stepping stone. Like a "green belt"... Marcos service as "squire".... to be her "best friend as long as they both shall live" should coincide with her recognizing just how much he's fulfilling that vow... and be reciprocated, respected, and rewarded for that devotion and loyalty... just as friends do for each other naturally

Attached: KS05_Squire_Vows.png (1280x935, 1.23M)

Fuck that Id make my bro a knight a squire is a lowly role.

>Like a "green belt"... Marcos service as "squire".... to be her "best friend as long as they both shall live"

Squirezoned.

Attached: 0c8352650832d9db539e88f1dfd6d3b5.jpg (735x872, 150K)

You saw the way the knights treated him when he first arrived. Then you saw the way the squire did. If you're gonna be playing with reset buttons anyways, Star actually would have been correct to assess Squire is a good starting point, at least until others in Mewni come to recognize Marcos valuable support, continued loyalty, and commitment to their royal family.

>I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion

But who is, though? And is an unique opinion really so valuable? In some instances, it might be nothing more than a novelty.

Now now user nepotism doesnt care about fairness, my bro is gonna be a knight whether you like it or not.

I like this show, actually.

Bi Star is just Yukari from Rosario vampire.
Loli who wants to be sandwitched between the big girls and boys.

I forgot, what was Toffee trying to accomplish anyway?

This show is weird.
Why did Moon lose her cloths? Is this what happens when you spend too long in the Magic Realm? Was this supposedly to happen to Star too?

>S1
>Star breaks shit and gives no fucks
>literally presented as a walking threat
man I love this!
>S4
>same thing happens
Man wtf is wrong with this show, I hate this, why is she like this?!
Fuck all of you, this board needs to die.

One's a comedy and the others focus is on drama. I love characters who fuck up and act shitty but usually we don't get asked to sympathise with them.

Unrelated but season 4's been ok

Generic evil mastermind plot for reasons.
We know nothing of his plan. The best we can do is speculate.

>Why did Toffee want destroy magic
Perhaps to remove threat it posed to him, perhaps it was part of another keikaku or perhaps the script told him to. Also maybe he was trying to put monsters on equal grounds with mewmans, maybe it was just selfish vendetta, maybe it was just about his fucking finger or maybe he was a Sethfag. Maybe the goal was to free Glob or to ensure he stayed imprisoned, maybe the plan was to job to Star all along.

>how did Toffee know how to destroy the want or what would happen and that he would be transported to magic plane AND that he could do anything there without losing his memory or being kicked out. Also how did he do whatever it was what he did. Also what did he do?
Lol who knows, I- Hey! Toffee! Whats that you got there behind your back? Is that the script? Did you read the script?!

Also who the fuck makes their "bestie" a squire? People have made their friends lords and nobles but never have I heard that someone made their friend a literal dirtrag.

Attached: Squire+is+the+new+cuck.jpg (856x958, 132K)

And then there's Eclipsa, who knows that excuse is shit and just looks for good warriors to join her army (both among mewmans and monsters)

Marco has at least 40 years experience in combat. There's no need for him to be a squire.

Attached: 1552381053020.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

>pushing Marclipsa this hard
Sorry to disappoint user, but she's addicted to the Big Monster Cock

>Big Monster Cock
not him but wasn't the curly fag listed as "size shifter" as his race or something?
As far as we know Eclipsa may be into tiny imp tier shota dick...

Attached: 1549266185827.png (1000x700, 565K)

>We never got a genderbent episode

It hurts, lads. Boy Star is cute.

that bathroom scene would have this show cancelled if Marco was a girl

His portrait (natural height and measures) pretty much confirms the Giant Monster Cock part.

How did Nefcy get away with that crotch?

Attached: 02f48374641a7daa6c220c65f9ff4828.jpg (736x1131, 209K)

>Boy Star is cute
Perhaps, but Nefcy would be lynched if she even suggested showing a non obese white boy with blonde hair as someone the audience is meant to root for.

Attached: 1549258283863.jpg (720x904, 80K)

Also the thread is more or less deh so I'll just dump the few images I have.

Attached: 1549255201113.png (680x905, 1.08M)

Attached: 1549251795335.png (519x682, 534K)

Attached: 1551490411781.jpg (1280x2275, 472K)

Attached: 1549251992758.png (700x1280, 162K)

Attached: 1549252474638.jpg (754x990, 333K)

Attached: 1551494918336.jpg (1280x1280, 335K)

But it worked for Ladybug

Attached: 2b95279071e478eb7c273422c98cf954.jpg (564x752, 83K)

Attached: 1551490348490.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

if they wanted to make Star bi they should have made Tom a demon girl
the world need more demon gils!

>All Star's are cute
FTFY, Rockstar. Get the show on.

I know right! The world is in desperate need of Demon Tomboys.

Attached: CometXMarco.jpg (3072x4096, 718K)

Is she really bi? I'm rewatchng the episode and it totally looks like abs/muscle obsession.

Attached: 638bcbc8f9e714996ea7f56cf3413fbd.jpg (540x252, 16K)

And you saw how useless they were when Ludo rat army destroyed them.
Marco was the only one that cheered up River and tried to do something, even if Star saved the day.

>the NSA now has a digital footprint of me downloading cartoon gay magic tweens kissing
T-thanks guys

Attached: 1511465695946.jpg (500x258, 44K)

It is, but people love to exaggerate it anyway.

Boy Jackie and Boy Star are the best out of all of these, no homo.

nah. we just dont trust the people working on the show and assume the worse.

Problem is that a lot of the squire shit so far is just Star pulling rank on him to make him do stuff she wants.

I found it infuriating that she's STILL doing it in S4 despite not being a princess anymore. I really hope Marco directly calls her out on her bullshit at some point.

Who's bottom in that alternate Between bros? I say Boystar because white boipucci belong to the BCC.

Seriously, the "squire" stuff was supposed to be dead at the end of S3. I don't know WTF they were thinking by dredging that stuff back up now.

So you are getting mad over things that only happened in your dreams... ok...

Attached: e951249427dddb780ccc30495baddcb6.jpg (736x1308, 153K)

It's a show with Sabrina Cotugno

you really anyone here is mad?

The same retard(s) who ruined her voice while in monster form and then turned her into a baby and now just have her drool and shit herself for the rest of the show.

Like, the fandom needs to shut the fuck up about what happened to Toffee or Jackie or whoever else. That was better than THIS.

I don't even like the character and it still somehow feels "disrespectful" or something to how she was originally portrayed.

This show is a female fantasy, they fantasize about laws that say they can boss men around and they have to obey them without question.

There are more leaks?

Yes, here you have Eclipsa doing wandless magic in her new outfit.

Attached: 005a (1).jpg (1492x1017, 467K)

>leaks
not yet but theres more "leaks" scheduled for later once the marketing department gives the go.

Finally, I can let go!

>wandless magic
the wand is right there

Not technically (like, not to the extent of the entire goddamn script or thousands of images being released early), but an effects designer posted some of his work from the show in a blog entry, and some of that included stuff from S4 episodes that haven't been released yet. A few have production codes so we can tell where in the season they'll fall, but that one doesn't and is one of the most interesting.

archive.fo/SNbDe

You know, I just realized how weird four fingered hands look.

Baby Meteora in mewberty form? that's... odd

She is not touching the wand, but controlling it with her mind or wathever.
Look closely.

Attached: ffbfaebeae3ba28476d38c7e0bbda9d5.jpg (320x188, 12K)

I’m jealous of the people who got out when they had the chance. Now I’m stuck here.

I just had something occur to me. What happened to Moon's hand infection? Did it really ammount to anything in the end, because I don't exactly remember.

Given Ransomgram... I'm kind of leaning more towards this being the actual answer.

>original story board had transflag colors

Attached: originalstoryboard.png (694x460, 206K)

she washed it off

They should have kept them. Yea Forums getting sent into a triggered frenzy would have been funny

I guess what they were going for was that her being in the Realm of Magic in the S3 finale washed it off while also being implied to have corrupted that dimension, but it's hard to tell when even when she was meant to still have the corruption they'd draw her without it for entire episodes.

Either way, she no longer seems to have it now and the Realm may be corrupted as a result.

posted by Cotungo herself.

She washed the marks away, corrupting one of the unicorns in the Realm (pic related)

This will have consequences for sure.

Attached: 4a04e4acd84996052827cf3210210d24899d25e0v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

ummmm, what if they can "break" the curse but instead they try prevent it traveling back in time, now that conveniently star mentioned father time. Maybe they realize how much they have grow together, helped each other to be better, and Star remember how much Marco cares about her. God I wonder how this hacks will ruin this

even after she washed herself she was leaving corruption handmarks on surfaces she touched, the shot even lingered on them and cued an ominous sound seemingly letting the audience know "this is bad." but it doesn't seem to have translated over into this season so oh well.

Attached: 6098765154.png (1365x738, 690K)

it...
it's finally finished?

there's no reason to believe anyone dies of old age in that dimension.
if they did, Brunzetta and those wraiths (and Nachos) would have already been dead by the time Marco received the ransomgram.

I hope area does hekapoo next

He wanted his finger back and maybe a little vengeance.

I'm sure it will.

That's not to say it'll be good but it's too obvious foreshadowing for something to just never get mentioned and we already had Glossaryck imply fixing it was a mistake. It's just like how S2 went a while before making it obvious Toffee was alive at first.

Also, if the Ransomgram took weeks/months to reach Marco, Nacho's would've spent millions of years in there.

I hope area just does more Starco.

You have many allies, amigo

Attached: starco.jpg (288x201, 27K)

Starco Wedding and Honey Moon please.

>n-no you don't understand, it was supposed to be ironic!!!

That's way too on the nose but at the same time I don't see it as a huge deal.

It's not in the finished episode, so who cares.

It has.
Glossaryck warns Star in episode 1 about how going to the Realm was a mistake.

Attached: d3ea230c98836c69f62b13f2940bf33a.jpg (736x810, 111K)

we'll have to wait and see, but it seems like Moon is being placed on the back burner for a while. I hope it goes somewhere. I remember people being mad at how the "Moon's missing an eye" cliffhanger was brushed under the rug and the answer people would give is
>Well didn't you see her corrupted handprints? Clearly she is still fucked.

>eric

Do we know if we're getting a mid season hiatus this round of episodes, or are they blowing through the entirety of S4?

Attached: 1494433224828.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

>"Hey user...

Attached: HeyAnon_Shoulder.png (1024x1024, 703K)

I hope they drop everything, I just want to see how it ends

Attached: ae960976fd27ee8c1d98d56b85605f3d486aa4db.jpg (996x1339, 214K)

Not that this means much, but I never saw it as her "missing an eye" in the first place; just that her soul was partially sucked out so she flew to the Realm on the Butterfly form's pure instinct.

I actually thought it was weird that people assumed "missing eye" when it was the exact same way getting soulsucked is drawn, within the same episode as other instances of that even.

No midseason hiatus or finale or anything, apparently. They're airing all but the last 5 episodes within this month and April. Still too early to tell if the last few will then continue on the same schedule and the show will finish in May, or if they'll hold off on them for a bit to push a SERIES FINALE EVENT later.

didnt they hinted at a movie or am I imagining things?

I want Tom to be happy.

Attached: a713ab8f9081d27a066427313df23910.jpg (736x736, 130K)

You want to know why Between Friends is one of the best things to come out of the show?

The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said, >"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (604x832, 167K)

Nefcy has said she'd be up for a movie or special or whatever if Disney wanted her to do one, but at the moment the only thing coming up for Star is the end of the 4th season.

Depending on how those last few episodes fit together it's possible they might air some of them as another "movie" like Battle for Mewni though.

I didn't mean literally missing an eye obviously, but for me losing the inky veins running all along her arms (which were further exacerbated by Eclipsa) was a bigger deal

Is anyone else disappointed certain people who work in the show had enough influence to make Marco into a literal crossdresser. Here we had a decent guy character in a mostly female dominated show, likable by many, and they had to make canon that he likes putting dresses on and trying out make up.

I too am tired of these Jewish tricks injecting faggotry and degenerate lifestyle into our kids' entertainment.

Who is the most autistic character in the show?

Okay, yeah, the veins traveling up her arms did look like a bigger deal than it turned out to be.

I was just focusing on the eye stuff because I do remember a bunch of anons literally believing that was what happened.

I am tHE PONY hEAD
i aM tHE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW
i am bETTER than bOTH the sTAR and the mARCO combINED

The way I see it they're really trying to normalize to people of a young age, fans of this show, that its ok for guys to try on make up. It's not.

Who's the girl on the right?

Behold me bby

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x229, 8K)

Hekapoo only confiscated the scissors after Marco made a shitload of them all at once, so maybe that made the scissor abuse more noticeable?

Me too user...

Attached: Tom_Cuck_meant_nothing.png (1000x1000, 502K)

No harem ending, no way.

Before this show I thought cucks were just being ironic and the idea of cuckqueen didn't exist. Apparently a lot of actual cucks and cuckqueens exist though.

>thinking cucks were ironic

How retarded are you?

A lot of things on Yea Forums started out with irony, dipshit.

men wear makeup every day, user.
every man you've ever seen on television is positively caked in it.

IF A MAN CAN'T TRIP OVER 2 OF HIS BITCHES ON THE WAY TO THE KITCHEN IN THE MORNING WHAT IS HE LIVING FOR?

Attached: 1512317478833.jpg (800x800, 135K)

>Apparently a lot of actual cuckqueens exist though.

This is the real surprise

if a black guy goes to Japan, is not weird for him to be approached by a japanese man willing to pay for the black guy to fuck his wife

kinda of Odd this show like to do.

we will never get an western harem show

>comparing makeup to hide dark spots to actual lipstick and eye shadow on a 16 yr old man
And this my friends is how this behavior is normalized in society.

i cant stop to think Eclipsa is creating a entire new kingdom and the series will end with 2 kingdoms, one that represents mewni and mewmans and other for monsters with a mix of monsters and mewmans willing to follow Eclipsa.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKxpwlKRQ2U
>animatic featuring Cotugno explaining star vs characters to user never

Attached: Sad_qtpie.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

what would be the point of having 2 kingdoms? that would just be inviting disaster

thing is, if it becomes normal, what's the issue other than, 'this ain't how it used to be, and that upsets me'?
something being labeled abnormal never stopped anyone from doing it anyway, and just tacks on extra drama to something inherently harmless.

>thing is, if it becomes normal, what's the issue other than, 'this ain't how it used to be, and that upsets me'?
And where do you draw the line? Because now you have kids thinking it's normal to go through sex changes before the age of 12 because they don't know any better. You want that to become more common?

well mewmans and monsters still hate each other, you cant just force them to live together.

and making 2 kingdoms will only make things worse

maybe if we stop making people feel as though they haven to be one or the other, they'll stop feeling like these choices are necessary.
I dunno, I don't pretend like I have all the answers, but makeup and its uses is entirely cultural, with no inherent proper use or value, and there have always been situations and fashion movements wherein it's perfectly okay for men to wear it.

there is literally nothing wrong with it.

>there is literally nothing wrong with it
>Because now you have kids thinking it's normal to go through sex changes before the age of 12 because they don't know any better.
>there is literally nothing wrong with it
You're insane.

While he continues acting like a cuck, will never be happy.

Attached: cuck cola.png (1280x931, 181K)

...and you're intentionally misappropriating part of my quote to make it seem like it was specifically in response to yours about child sex changes.

you're also implying a correlation between makeup up on men and child sex changes.

if there is an insane one here, it's you.

>you must be duplicitous in this plan
What did she mean by this

What I originally said was
>they're really trying to normalize to people of a young age, fans of this show, that its ok for guys to try on make up
and you tried to add men into the mix. The topic is still about how this show is influencing a young generation. Don't move the goalposts and don't back down from what you originally said. If you have no problem with boys wearing makeup and trying out dresses, you're insane.

>do it, I own you

>if you're not duplicitous in this plan I'm gonna beat your ass, slave

Why are people saying Jackie is dead

>implying
>and she wants to take one more picture of two us for the FAMILY album
Starcofags on suicide watch

Attached: fdgdfgdfg.png (702x391, 150K)

you accuse me of moving goalposts, but whenI pointed out how makeup on males is already perfectly acceptable in various circumstances, you then went full slippery slope fallacy and started going on about child sex changes, as if that's even a part of this discussion.

you don't actually have an argument for why it shouldn't be alright for a 15 year old male to put on makeup, if they so choose.
if they can style their hair however they like and pierce their ears and eyebrows, and even get tattoos, what's the actual harm in them putting on eyeliner?

dont mather who she ends with, we all gonna lose

Because she isn't a character in this godawful shitshow for retards anymore and so somehow that's a bad thing

???

Only mewmans hate monsters, the others are cool with the new rules and mixed policies.

Attached: 1552217193236.jpg (1600x900, 222K)

How did she know the word?

I want that spider monster to fucking eat Meteora in front of Eclipsa and then jab Eclipsa in the heart with one of its probably-venomous spikes

no, Eclipsa dont deserve suffering

She deserves all of it and more

There are more chances of Marco eating the spider and shooting venomous spikes through his ass that the edgy nonsense you've just vomited.

Attached: D03PoJtXgAAb3n7.jpg (750x454, 24K)

I know, unfortunately :(

Jackie is for Janna you piece of shit

I hate that stupid stick in Eclipsa's hat.

Jackie is for Oskar and Janna is for Tom.

Attached: 3fc31a5c47d19ef11885a696b7bd745d.jpg (500x516, 44K)