Nothing since has been as interesting as Aeon Flux. Nothing ever will be

What the fuck happened to Peter AKA "Small Chungus"???

Attached: Trevor Goodchild 17.png (870x628, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5syyun
youtube.com/watch?v=inbbdH3qdpQ
nyaa.si/view/726414
polygon.com/tv/2018/6/21/17467540/aeon-flux-daria-real-world-reboot-mtv
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4YFDSDW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=RvD5L75eJd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He directed the intro of the best new Cartoon Network series in years

Attached: Victor and Valentino - Main Title.webm (1600x900, 2.84M)

hmm, I'll take a look at this, thanks.

The only real episodes were the ones where she died

the first four-ish episodes of reign the conqueror make up for the absence, slightly

Attached: MV5BOWFjY2ZkOGQtNDRkNy00MDQ0LWI1YmItM2Q2ZTcxNDBlNGFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1OTEwNjE@._V1_.jpg (1024x768, 831K)

I mean, yeah, those are just unbridled genius. The more narrative ones also have their merits though. They grew on me a lot over the years.
holy mother fucking shit

Attached: Trevor Goodchild 2.png (708x768, 770K)

Where can I watch this

looks like some of it is here:
dailymotion.com/video/x5syyun

missing the incredible intro though:
youtube.com/watch?v=inbbdH3qdpQ

i have dvd-quality torrents (as good as it gets), but they took weeks for seeds to come on.

i'm gonna warn you in advance though, after the first few episodes the (english) voice cast gets replaced by some truly dire alternates. this is doubly tragic, as the original cast had a couple aeon flux alums.

she died in at least one of the talkies, too.

honestly, i'm kind of annoyed by those who only acknowledge silent era aeon flux. there's no way you can tell me that the purge or chronophasia aren't as good as the originals

Attached: picture-17.png (1191x655, 419K)

Ty user

the four separate discs listed on TPB?
for the love of god man, you must seed.

Is this Peter Chung? Where's the uvula cam?

no, this one: nyaa.si/view/726414

it's the best encoding around AFAIK

there's another version going around labelled 1080P, but it's just an upsampling and it has shitty de-interlacing artefacts.

I personally think even the worst episodes are good.

He designed the characters for and animated the intro to Rugrats. Look it up.

Chronophasia was gibberish. The only good thing about it was the way the resetting timeline created the chance to show what a fraud Trevor is and that in truth all his thinking is arbitrary.

I was always a fan of Trevor being on the frontlines of whatever dumb thing he was doing.

What is Peter Chung doing these days? Is he making any new work? I really hope they abandon their 3D adventures. All of them were awful.

Attached: 1462575638930.jpg (540x960, 54K)

I think his insanity only shows what firm grasp he has on his insane reality.

I went to check his IMDB and found some very troubling things
polygon.com/tv/2018/6/21/17467540/aeon-flux-daria-real-world-reboot-mtv

Attached: Trevor Goodchild 1.png (708x768, 767K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4YFDSDW4w

Trevor isn't actually the leader of anything. He just has such a sexy voice nobody can say no to him.

it's amazing when you can't tell a person's work anymore due to industry inbreeding

And who is this semen demon?

Attached: unf.png (256x462, 144K)

i mean, if you didn't get that when he 'revealed everything' in the talkie pilot... where are the smoke-filled rooms etc etc... or when he was prancing in isthmus crypticus - or like, all of the demiurge...

pic related: chronophasia feeding kino

Attached: 2019-03-18 01_23_01-Episode 07 Chronophasia.AVI - VLC media player.png (1547x1026, 1.25M)

has anyone tried this?

Attached: chroniclesofriddickdarkfury.jpg (550x415, 59K)

Have you seen LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS yet, OP?

Attached: Netflix is absolutely DESTROYING the animation game!.jpg (825x464, 58K)

t. don't understand the will to evil

Attached: Trevor Goodchild 22.png (870x628, 318K)

i was waiting for someone to suggest this. i was going to say hard no, as a whole the show is almost offensively normie. but: zima blue. none of the other episodes are even remotely weird or funny, though some are quite pretty.

I saw it. It was okay. Not as good as aeon flux, but it looks neat. The animatrix short is better.

... You know. Aeon Flux seems very silly when you only see still frames.

>Even Peter Chung has been subjected to this shitty steven universe western animation style now
Shut it down. Just shut it all down.

the scene this is freezeframed from is probably among the best things i've ever seen. i replay it frequently in my head.

anyway on the topic of lesser-known chung, there's also the first 15 minutes of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=RvD5L75eJd0

It's a good fucking episode.

uhh aeon flux is extremely silly user.

Xochi JalapeƱo. A thiccer, more smug and badass Wendy Corduroy who's sadly being overshadowed by a loli in the same show.

Attached: Mexican Wendy.png (2795x1230, 3.26M)

Hey, how is a plot involving a weird dominatrix cult seeking to sabotage evil gold conscience robots that burrow into people through their navels and make them act nice by replacing the robot's heads with Popsicles silly?

Okay it's kind of silly.

The movie is better

Attached: 6d60e967283395157bd211f61da67e6d.jpg (550x844, 68K)

please don't.. not even as a joke...

Holy shit. No wonder why this intro felt like its from an old-school Nicktoon.

This poster looks like JoJo with the homo-eroticism turned up to a thousand.

The movie is a perfectly fine sci-fi action film but a poor adaptation.

The only good thing about the movie was Charlize in a tight suit.

It was fun and the art style is as unsettling as his classic works tend to be. CoR gets a free pass with me anyways so take it how you will.

this cartoon is so fugly. i thought id appreciate it years later, but i still dont

Victor and valentino sucks, but at least peter's animating 2d again, i was worried he'd go full cgi forever

I really wish Peter Chung had a short on this, it was right up his alley if there's a Season 2 hopefully they can get him on it.

The biggest disappointment going into that movie. I was so naive thinking live action could capture the source material. Felt tame, and generic as fuck.

I love Aeon Flux

chung pls gib

Attached: aeonb-flux-ep9.jpg (556x408, 28K)

It did it in an interesting way; showing him going through literally the same situation over and over but having radically different judgements on it.

It can. They just did it wrong.

Best thing to come out of Liquid TV I think.

Any recommendations for this kind of content from other creators?

I miss 90s comic book art style cartoons