It's a Lisa AND Marge's feet episode

>It's a Lisa AND Marge's feet episode

Attached: the.simpsons.s30e17.web.x264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_16.48_[2019.03.17_19.25.45].png (992x558, 594K)

>it's a Lisa fucks Bart over episode

>It's a Lisa fucks Bart episode

Attached: Bart.gif (250x235, 259K)

why are they wearing jackets what the hell

Why is that a concern of yours?

sneed

Was this episode the lowest lisa has ever sunk? Her entire reason for all of this was because the episode wasn’t about her.

When it got to Lisa I went, 'You little brat! Haven't the last four or so episodes been about you?! Why can't you just shut up and let Bart have an episode?!'

But Lisa screwed Bart indirectly. She didn't tell Homer what to do what he did.

jannies pls

>It's a Lisa brainwashes Homer to do her bidding and neither get repercussions episode

She told him about Zen. That counts, doesn't it?

Lisa Simpson is the worst aspect of modern day Simpson and needs to get Maud Flander'ed

This episode delivered in all the best ways.

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (600x338, 4M)

Attached: 1550800700565.jpg (480x552, 22K)

Attached: ezgif.com-resize-116.png (768x432, 225K)

Is she having her first orgasm or something

I can see what he means, it clutters up the characters' designs slightly, but Homer has owned that jacket since the pre-HD seasons.

I haven't watched an episode of this show since that one where Krusty reconciles with his estranged daughter, but I decided to watch this one to see how cringe the gaming stuff is.
When Lisa said "There's no Bart!" I shut it off.

You guys really like to self identify as Bart for some reason
You are aware this is a COMEDY show, right? And not even a good one?

Attached: jClnG9v (1).png (1363x480, 664K)

Won’t happen. Matt Groening loves her too much.

Doing it indirectly makes her even worse about it.

If lisa isn’t even funny or likable, people will hate her.

Good thing she's funny and likable

Why do you lie on the internet?

I don't people self Identify as Bart so much as empathize for him. Modern Bart just seems to get screwed over no matter what. This episode is a great example what did Bart do this episode? Literally nothing bad yet it ends with him feeling depressed and getting hit by his "friends" as the family ignores him.

Attached: house of lies.gif (480x360, 1.66M)

I'm actually not sure what Lisa's deal was this episode. Her whole thing with wanting to go to South Korea came out of nowhere. Why was that even a thing? Was it supposed to be connected to her bit earlier in the episode about acting out? If it was, it wasn't bridged very well or at all really.

First episode I didn't see Milhouse fawning over Lisa

She objected to bart getting into esports saying it was a bad habit. It looked like it was going to be an anti gaming B plot, but just used lisa to end the A plot.

Did she? Because I only recall her being outraged that Bart was rewarded with a new computer for his "punishment" at misbehaving in public and then upset by him monopolizing all of Homer's time. She was jealous of the attention he was getting and the fact that he was set to go to one of her dream Buddhist destination hotspots while she would have to stay at home. Lisa didn't present any noteworthy objections to Bart's blossoming Esports career whatsoever. Marge was the one presenting objections but Homer spent the better part of two acts expertly countering each and every one of them.

We didn’t even directly see bart misbehaving, it was a flashback from homer’s POV that got dropped and forgotten almost immediately.

>Lisa is in her bedroom
>She's barefoot
Just... why? Why was it necessary? Matt is it really so desesperated for rating that he would enfore the footfags to watch zombie simpsons?

Attached: 151349231572.jpg (894x894, 100K)

What’s wrong with going barefoot in your own house? It’s wearing shoes inside that’s weird.

They were in south korea

It's also not weird to take your shoes off before going inside a Buddhist temple. In fact, it's common courtesy and etiquette.

She's smart and funny!

Attached: heidi.jpg (512x512, 27K)

The show is such shitty garbage now that they have nothing left except to pander to fetishists.

Because most people are bare foot in there house that's why, Duh you know old Simpsons did it too. Even I did it as a kid.

Attached: simpsons 1994.jpg (580x439, 65K)

Yeah who wears shoes around the house? Shoes are for walking where you don't know what's on the ground.

the juice

So is Bart the Tienshinhan of The Simpsons?

Milhouse: Rooty got to play

Lisa knew exactly what she was doing introducing zen to homer. That was so shifty of her.

I just realized: the rest of the family was at that zen salt temple or whatever during the gaming event. Meaning that none of Bart's family was there to watch him, cheer him on, or support him. What the fuck? Even if you argue that they didn't like the game, that's still a shitty thing to do. And far as the ending goes, it really just seemed to be a diablo ex machina to fuck Bart over.

The ending would've gone so much better if, say, Bart's team lost because of him and he understandably feels miserable, but then Lisa takes the family to the temple and uses it to help Bart understand zen and letting things go, thus helping to cheer him up.

Hopefully

Attached: the.simpsons.s30e17.web.x264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_15.30_[2019.03.17_19.23.41].png (992x558, 353K)

That would have been a great way to roll with the episode. We'd miss out on the M*A*S*H sequence but it would have otherwise been an improvement.

The HD seasons do it 10x more often than the old episodes.

Only reason I keep watching.

Attached: The.Simpsons.S27E15.Lisa.the.Veterinarian.1080p.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.AAC.5.1-ImE[UTR].mkv_snapshot_04.2 (1904x1072, 1.91M)

Chubby tots are life

Why are you being a faggot today.

why are they all recording her

Cause she was give mouth to mouth to a raccoon.

and why would she do that

That's probably because it's cheaper and easier to alter character models with modern digital animation tools.

That's only really true if they have a nude models they put clothes over though isn't it.