Where the fuck is it?

Where the fuck is it?

Attached: Rocko's_Modern_Life,_Static_Cling.jpg (250x364, 43K)

Right behind you! Look!

Attached: 1549874676244.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

Completed
Finished
With all the money put into production
And the only thing to possibly be gained even if it's a failure is to air it and recoup as many losses as possible
But completely missing in action with even the creator not knowing what's going on

So is it confirmed finished but it just hasn't been released?

Nick doesn't know what to do with it.

They should just put it on VRV since the whole Rocko series is already on there.

Gone!

I assume it's fate is up in the air due to Nick's presidents changing and the fact that Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie likely disappointed the execs expectations.
It'll probably be put up on a streaming service, I doubt it's gonna air on television at this point.

What did you say?

It's Close Enough.

Attached: 200.gif (354x200, 2.34M)

Attached: 1552857735823.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Attached: 1550799846069.gif (400x300, 389K)

This is what you get for not watching the Arnold jungle movie.

We’re going to have this thread and these replies every day aren’t we?

Attached: I'm squid your a kid.gif (256x192, 41K)

The real question is: WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?

Attached: MV5BMDk4NWE4MzItYzBlZC00ZmI1LWE0ZjQtZTNlZWNhODhkMmFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI1ODY@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 159K)

Can't wait for another Operation Head Pigeon to happen once this gets shelved because Nick is run by a bunch of idiots.

I swear, either this place or Twitter had a screenshot of Joe Murry flat out saying that it's done, the ball is in Nick's court, it no longer has an official release, and that he is literally praying they decide to go through with airing it.

What was the point of that again? Reanimate all the cancelled episodes using what little storyboard and script there is left?

Confirmed by the creator himself. He's already made tweets saying he's wondering if Nick will ever air it.

Why would they not air it if it's completed and ready to go?

Because

If it's completed not airing it just means that the whole thing's lost money though, if they aired it and it had shit ratings they'd at least make back some money

Suits think differently from us. For them it either turns a profit or they won't release it at all. They'd rather hold it until they can find a more ideal time to release it (ie when theres big buzz about nostalgia again or something)

That's so fucking stupid that I can believe executives would do it, fuck

It honestly is their own fault. When they announced the whole reviving 90s Nick initiative a couple a years back, there was a lot of buzz about it and they were announcing all the projects like Jungle Movie, Legends of the Hidden Temple, All That revival etc.

But Nick being the dumbasses that they are, thought that their IPs were strong enough to maintain hype and for a while didn't bother to do anything beyond that late night segment that reairs 90s Nick shows. Heck, they didn't even bother really marketing at all other than Buzzfeed-like posts on social media like "Remember on this day when Tommy Pickles did this?", which didn't help make it stand out from the usual clout people already see on social media.

Then by the time they released some of the revived projects like Jungle Movie, sure there were alot of people who tuned in to watch it, but the execs were so convinced that the 90s hype would bring them back to the Golden Age or something and thats why in their eyes it underperformed. Hence why now they are putting the breaks on alot of the revival projects until further notice.

You see, when a person is born with extreme learning disabilities, they attend special classes and often require round-clock-care. Once they reach adulthood, they are given an important position at a company called Nickelodeon.

Yes. There was a wrap party last spring. I know several people who were there and saw it. It is 100% complete but Nick is sitting on it along with the Zim movie. I heard whispers about a surprise drop on The Splat as some kind of "lost episode" bullshit with a later release on a streaming platform but that was months ago. This whole thing is ridiculous. They had a great crew. Pissed that this is happening to Joe, he's a solid dude.

Samefag but also The Jungle Movie doesn't really play into this as the All That, AYAOTD & Rugrats reboots are all still happening. They were eyeing additional properties to revive (including a few that no one fucking cares about) as recently as last summer.

I like to think the CEO of Nick has a vault filled with the only copies of countless reboots, films, and episodes he ordered made, never aired, then put in the vault. He sits in there, smoking a fine cigar, drinking 40 year old scotch, laughing.

I guess that's more interesting than just indifference

Man, I've been through a lot with Zim being neglacted by Nick before I don't know if I can handle doing this shit again with Enter the Florpus.