Grant Morrison says Batman is, like, a total fag

>Gayness is built into Batman. I’m not using gay in the pejorative sense, but Batman is very, very gay. There’s just no denying it. Obviously as a fictional character he’s intended to be heterosexual, but the basis of the whole concept is utterly gay. I think that’s why people like it. All these women fancy him and they all wear fetish clothes and jump around rooftops to get to him. He doesn’t care—he’s more interested in hanging out with the old guy and the kid.
Do you agre with him?

Attached: Batman - Damned 002 (2019) (2 covers) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr-Batman - Damned 002-007.jpg (2550x3263, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Batman fucks Robin

Eh.

Batman isn’t gay, he’s autistic.

Are you saying that you know more about Batman than freaking Grant Morrison?

Fast hands my little robin.
Fast hands, big mouth...

Honestly wouldn't be *that* hard. Morrison's read a lot but what he's read was mainly in reprint trades that weren't particularly difficult to find when they came out.

Mark Waid and Superman, now that's a difference story.

>Do you agree with him
>No.
>you can't disagree with Grant morrison.

/thread.

People say that because Batman's brimming with male and sexual potency. He's just too damn sexy. They can't fathom a heterossexual male ever being this sinful and lustful. When we think of seduction and deviancy, we think of women. Of temptresses. So it's weird to see a man in that light.

Attached: U Got THAT.gif (167x234, 64K)

>Mark Waid and Superman, now that's a difference story.
Mark Waid knows shit about Superman. Easily the worst Superman writer.

Is it just me or has DC been pushing this Constantine/Bruce ship recently? Cause i'm into it, Constantine needs more high profile gay shit to really drill that sex addict bisexual angle well. I like to call it Con-man.

It's not that Waid doesn't know things about Superman, it's just that everything he knows is filtered through his mentally ill manchild brain.

Don't know if you can seriously take this, but the rumor is that Batman/John Constantine is Brian Azzarello's favorite ship and he's obsessed with it. He has been campaigning for other writers to do something with it. Tom King was one.

Grant is a total fag, he is trying to project his faggotry on batman

I mean, when you think about how homosexuality has always sort of followed Batman from Wertham accusing the comics of turning young men gay, to the overt Joel Schumacher garishness and even the Batman/Joker shippers of today.

But it's not just a Batman thing, plenty of other comics have sexual subtexts too. I mean Wonder Woman was a doctor literally writing BDSM fapfics for himself and his girlfriends. The arts are just where people channel their feelings and desires and sexuality is a huge component of the human condition.

Well from the get go you cant write a story about someone having a secret identity without evoking the queer experience, especially when for so many heroes it's something that developed out of their adolescence

>Wonder Woman was a doctor literally writing BDSM fapfics for himself and his girlfriends
>his girlfriends
Thats an awfully sterile way to say "his wife and their shared mistress."

And this doesn't even address the abject fetishism that is Claremont's X-Men

Sure, 'projecting' lol.

Attached: 4767512-6716603840-Batsl.jpg (504x398, 54K)

I mean, reading some of Azz's work for hellblazer, I believe it. Is he gay himself or something? Cause its either that or he likes writing a lot of gay shit.

Not that theres anyrhing wrong with that as long as we get gold like this.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181007_at_11.52.22_PM.png (794x348, 244K)

Batman in the JLA film seemed to have a thing for Superman. Which was sadly hilarious since Clark had no clue and just flew off.

John has been canonically bi as far back as John Smith's Hellblazer run back in 1992. They just never depicted it in-story until the DCYou era.

Attached: Hellblazer51.jpg (360x276, 28K)

It was set up in BvS that he supplanted his dad father with Superman as a new role model to follow.

I can see it, he does have shitty relationship with women and his relationship with men tends to be healthier and stronger. His relationship with Superman is way stronger than his relationship with Wonder Woman. With women is usually something sexual and his platonic relationships (like Cass, Steph, or Leslie) tend to end up bad or in the case of Cass he forgets about her.

>but the rumor is that Batman/John Constantine is Brian Azzarello's favorite ship and he's obsessed with it. He has been campaigning for other writers to do something with it. Tom King was one.
Where did this suppose rumor originate from? I like the idea of Hal/Constantine better, I mean they already hinted it up so why not follow through it? Hal also isn't mainstream enough that non-comic people will bitch about it.

So Superman's his daddy?

Attached: interesting.jpg (382x391, 74K)

That was supposed to be a fatherly thing? Did not get those vibes at all.

Attached: ec5decf05f4edc30f21c655611edb8b0.jpg (736x736, 73K)

I mean I know that, the only problem is that it doesn't get utilized as much as I'd like. The only time I even remember it is that picture you posted, the big black dad from heckblazer and that one fat writer dude from the original run.

user do you really need us to tell you to stop listening to morrison

Lol Clark was oblivious, also Bruce bought a fucking bank just to give Clark the Kent farm back. He definitely had a crush.

Even in the comics it does seem like Bruce has a big one sided crush on him and Clark just sees him as his slightly weird bro.

>Where did this suppose rumor originate from?
Probably the fact that Brian Azzarello fought with DC/Vertigo to have Bruce Wayne as John's lover during his Hellblazer run and got so pissed about it being denied that he created an espy named S.W. Manor (as in Stately Wayne Manor) that was this super deviant freak into pain and misery who was in a love/hate obsessive relationship with John Constantine, and also had a loyal butler, a ward named Jason that died tragically (possible by his hands), another ward named Tim who was still alive, cultivated bats, and so on.

Attached: file.png (440x692, 464K)

What about this

Attached: efb.jpg (649x488, 108K)

Makes sense, since he's in love with Superman.

Because he's not a faggot. He likes men and women.

Clark's obliviousness was part of what made it for me. Bruce feels horrible about Clark dying, and wants to smash, and is so horribly awkward about it. Meanwhile Clark is like 'I'm going to bang Lois after this.' Batman has this big broody dark image and here he is awkward as fuck for a crush he has no chance at.

Attached: DQBRdVwUQAAWSa7.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

Yup. That "Martha" moment was about Batman seeing his own father, Thomas Wayne, in Superman and mixing the two. That's why he took Superman's death so personally and decided to live the rest of his life by trying to live up to Superman's role model, much like he did previously in BvS with his own father.

Azzarello is a freak.

Attached: file.png (520x800, 573K)

And I for one love him for it.
Good Intentions was a great gangster story and an alright Constantine yarn.

Oh shit that does make sense then.
Can bi people call themselves fags?

Attached: A3816BA2-4E11-428B-9423-7E7BB0C728E0.jpg (287x287, 50K)

>if john is bi, why did he lie about his sexuality in a backwoods american south hick town
hmm

Grant Morrison went back on this statement later on after he received some backlash:
>One particular interview, published in Playboy, not only made the newspapers around the world, but resulted in Morrison being denounced on Brazilian television. It was that now infamous soundbite, in which he said Batman -
>“Is gay!” he finishes. “But the thing is, it was the opposite of what I said. But Playboy had it in as the most sensationalised version, they didn't take off the bit at the end... Because it was all from the book, it was from an interview I did last year for Supergods. And basically I said what I said in the book, that you can easily dial up the black-leather-fetishistic-night-dwelling aspects of Batman, and the masculinity of Batman, and get a pretty good gay Batman. But as I said, ultimately he's not gay because he has no sex life, really. All he is is an adventurer.. sometimes they show him with girls, sometimes he never seems to be going out with girls.
>“But they just took off the cool sound-bite which is ‘Batman is utterly, utterly gay, says Morrison’! That was it, I had to deal with that – people were really fucking mad at me for that one.”
>“They try to find some hidden darkness or something like that,” he sighs, “or ‘this proves, this proves!’ - naw, it just proves I said something that day, you know, which either I still agree with or don’t. Why do I have to defend all of this? I think people just want to be mad and want to fight all the time, so I’m gonna join in now!”

I think it's also the fact that Clark really thinks Bruce doesn't like him, even in the comics he's very convinced about the fact that Bruce just puts up with him and because of that he keeps a certain distance as to not bother him.

I think that also keeps him blind to Bruce's affection towards him.

Attached: file.png (691x1024, 1.04M)

Hal/Constantine is based. Even if Hal/Sinestro is my OTP.

Attached: 1546299145876.jpg (558x721, 91K)

Now I like a good Constantine Makes Boys Gay story as much as the next faggot, but you're gonna need to explain how this would work to me.

It's funny how people strawmanning as Grant Morrison fans are indistinguishable from actual Grant Morrison fans

Forgetting the laughably bad prison arc?

Every story that actually deals with Constantine's bisexuality is trash. From the DCYou one where he went gaga for the bara barista to the prison story.

That's true. Clark is convinced Bruce hates him, so why would he notice when he comes back to life and Bruce now wants to smash? Especially when Bruce is so weird about it.

To be frank, I tried to forget most of Azarello's run. The best thing I can say about it was that it wasn't as bad as Milligan's run.

Did they fuck

it already happened

Attached: 1516008881100.png (849x233, 380K)

It all started with pic related.

Attached: gVhdI1uklgi3o.jpg (1885x500, 352K)

Hal's already a weird space pedophile though. Do we need to make him gay on top of that?

I like the part of this story where the guy starts describing Constantine's ball musk.

Hm. Hal 'The Slut' Jordan and John Constantine heading to a bar and ending up in a devil's threesome (kek) that turns into more of just a gay outing. Alright, you've convinced me.

Bruce is a dom bottom

Attached: DC.Comics.full.1166122.jpg (800x1135, 779K)

Attached: 6J3adxZ.jpg (486x553, 91K)

No one cares about the Arisa thing and him being gay is preferable to him being into female jailbait.

Is this common with Green Lanterns or is this because Hal and Kyle are easy to take advantage of? At least Hal got lucky he got Constantine, Kyle just got Bueno'd but he's lucky enough to barely remember it.

I mean if Bueno traumatized Constantine imagine how horrible it would have been for Kyle to retain memories of his time with Bueno.

Morrison is a pervert, so he sees everything through his perverted lens

Batman's not gay. He's not even straight. He's assexual. But because of the way he's built weather you're a man or a woman you can't resist his charm. There's something about Batman that just makes you want to ruin him, to see him crumble from inside, and surrender completely. Batman's like a temptress. He tempts, he provokes, he irks, until you just have to slap him around and take what you want.

Hell, look at every depiction of Batman in a sexual manner. It's always women attacking him sexual and having their way with him. Even stuffs with the Joker is like that.

I like to imagine that becoming a green lantern makes you a bit arrogant, thinking in a 'big scale' so you become more naive to what your own people would do to each other. You have to think big when you're enforcing an entire space sector, but that keeps you on your toes for alien pheromones and shit, not magic/sheer sexual prowess.

Actually, speaking of, has there ever been a DC example of an offworld species tapping into the magic like Constantine or Zatanna? Or is it just an earth thing?

>Can bi people call themselves fags?

We prefer the term "hemifaggot."

Batman's male character written as a female romantic protagonist. When you realize that everything clicks and makes sense. Batman's essentially the tale of a woman denying all her femininity because of a past trauma, but still being so very feminine and sensual despite the ice queen exterior she so very hard try to project. So she has a cradle of male and female suitors trying to get to her and break that facade to reach for her heart.

I want Constantine to bang Bruce just so he can have bragging rights forever about it.

Zatanna would lose her shit.

Attached: 1467524625300.png (500x428, 453K)

said by the most pretentious writer in comics. He’s never understood Batman’s character

Attached: 1436818572051.jpg (550x600, 320K)

>Are you saying that you know more about Batman than freaking Grant Morrison?
Not him but at least I fucking read the issue where he shagged Talia so yeah I think so. This is the nigga who tried to write a story about Pakistanis celebrating Hindu deities.

I thought he wanted to fuck his mom?

There's definitely always been an under current of homoeroticism in a lot of his relationships with other men. Dick, Joker, Gordon, Superman. It's been a dead joke for decades now but it always had some truth to it.

Perhaps Camp or Flamboyance is the better word to use here than gayness. But I don't fucking know. Grant's read a lot of Batman shit.

*power bottom

Attached: abaac98542267371072e3f11fe2dcdb107b1bb5e_hq.jpg (640x568, 72K)

This but unironically.

They were still BDSM femdom fapfics, that's all that matters in the end.

batman's pretty gay but the logic he uses here is dumb as shit
>WHY BATMAN NO WANT DICK WET LIKE REAL MAN
>ONLY DICK WET MATTERS
>...MUST BE GAY

Are you implying they didn't fuck immediately after this?

I don’t care but that’s a really funny thing to say. “Gayness is built into -subject-“ it sounds like a brutal insult but it’s just some Scott stating the facts.

>>One particular interview, published in Playboy, not only made the newspapers around the world, but resulted in Morrison being denounced on Brazilian television

Attached: more questions than answers.png (627x482, 577K)

The truth of the matter is that artists are all fucking weirdoes. I say this as an artist.

God y’all are fucking degenerate. Why does this only happen in Batman threads?

Attached: BF9C6D10-477D-4C54-BE7F-2809267C56FC.jpg (675x830, 163K)

>A janitor goes through Hal's office at Ferris Aircraft and it's just full of old shotacon doujins.

>But Playboy had it in as the most sensationalised version, they didn't take off the bit at the end... Because it was all from the book, it was from an interview I did last year for Supergods. And basically I said what I said in the book, that you can easily dial up the black-leather-fetishistic-night-dwelling aspects of Batman, and the masculinity of Batman, and get a pretty good gay Batman. But as I said, ultimately he's not gay because he has no sex life, really. All he is is an adventurer.. sometimes they show him with girls, sometimes he never seems to be going out with girls.
/thread

Attached: batmansupermantentacle10.jpg (1072x1615, 663K)

>The absolute state of Batfags in this thread
Kek

It shows that brazilian monkeys are mostly DCfags

Yes.

Yeah, I'll back that up too.

Grant Morrison is the Frank Miller of Neil Gaimans.

There are multiple Neil Gaimans?

Attached: 00000814.jpg (146x204, 28K)

>Obviously as a fictional character he’s intended to be heterosexual
what did he mean by this

It's only gay because he takes teenage boys, dresses them up int tights and takes them to a secret room under his house.

I used to have a nice Adam West meme that mostly said that but I lost it and can't find it on the webs.

>Can I make Batman bi?
>"No."
>REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO CRATE AN EXPY FUCK YOU FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEE
Azzarello made himself out to be the biggest fag of the three.

Every momma's boy is a little faggy.

Brian Azzarello was purposely a dick about. Initially all he wanted was to have Bruce Wayne as John Constantine's lover. He wasn't going to do anything crazy outside of them fucking. When he was denied, though? He went out of his way to make the most blatant and vile espy of Bruce Wayne he could imagine. W.S. Manor was rich and powerful, and used everyone because they were all in his pocket. W.S. Manor was fucked up and into gruesome BDSM. W.S Manor fucked Dick, Jason, and Tim, all as little kids. W.S. Manor fucked Jason to death. And so on.

That sounds better than if he just had used Bruce, desu.

Why do all these stories make me think that Editors need to start carrying cattleprods?

Yeah, but he was just being spiteful. He still championing for Batman and John Constantine to fuck, though. King said that he only had Constantine guest-starring in his Batman run as a present for Azzarello.

Attached: file.png (696x1070, 1.27M)

Attached: RCO012_1548235789.jpg (1041x1600, 362K)

Yes, but the correct pluralization is Neil Gaimen.

Wait, what's going on him? Is John offering his help in a threesome or something?

It's weird to me that Bueno Excellente is still alive. John isn't a mass murderer or anything but he's killed before, more than once. And presumably Bueno has... Done his thing to far worse people.

Nah, it was help for something else. John just kinda has that tendency to mysteriously show up in people’s bathrooms when they’re preparing for sex, he is a wizard after all.

Does killing demons and evil clones of himself really count as murder?

Attached: 637.png (549x428, 384K)

That's not what gayness is.

and surely you speak for all of them

You mean the guy who doesn't even know who pumps the batmobile's tires?

How can a guy be so immersed in comics culture and the industry and yet have hot takes that sound like they came from the most casual of casuals like "LOL, Batman is gay for Robin" and "LOL, Batman is gay for Alfred"? Alfred is Batman's caretaker since Bruce's childhood, and was a surrogate father figure for him after Thomas and Martha's deaths. Batman adopts Robin after the deaths of the Graysons to give the kid a family, and a way to get back at the people that orphaned him. If there was anything sexual about those relationships, it would be pedophilic and borderline incestuous, not just "gay" so great job feeding into that slander of gay people, Grant. And also, Batman's visual style's kinkiness and fetish potential says nothing about his sexual preference, straight men enjoy the BDSM aesthetic too, and engage in that stuff with women. Look at Batman himself, going for the sexy woman in black leather who carries a whip. Honestly, this is a goldmine of misconceptions (assuming he's not trolling) about sexuality, about platonic male relationships, about fetish gear, about the difference between a sexual preference and about paraphilia. It's akin to Goyer saying She-Hulk is supposed to be a cumdump for Hulk, it's that stupid.

Batman is a self-insert for whomever is writing him at the time to deal with their own issues...

>ummm Talia is a rapist
Morrison doesn't know anything about Batman

Batman? More like FAGman, innit.

he's lying, as he usually does

Morrison is an edgy try hard that loves that idea of comic books more than reading actual comic books

What is he, gay?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

Source? but if Morrison said that he was drunk

Come on, guys. I don't know... maybe Morrison's into something here...

Attached: Worlds Saddest Break-Up.jpg (1024x1016, 402K)

Isn't it a bit of a stereotype to act like only a homo could be into fetish gear?

Why the fuck is Clark crying like a little bitch that just got dumped by his crush? The fuck is this gay shit? Is this fan art?

Morrison's Batman was nothing like Batman that was the point, his things were different. His Joker wasn't funny at all, his Robin was an original character and so on

youtube.com/watch?v=9K7rmxjk5RQ

Yeah, but he said this years ago. We see things differently now.

As a bad joke it's almost funny but Batman isn't gay and Morrison can be retarded sometimes

To be honest, do anyone here really think that Bruce never had a homossexual relationship? Come on. Think logically about this. He wouldn't have been able to become Batman without being a bit gay. He simple wouldn't.
What did Bruce do in order to become Batman? He traveled the world in search of the best and baddest teachers he could find so he could learn from them. I'm talking the real scum of the Earth here People that have lived outside of society all their lives because they can't simple live in society, be it by trade or nature. People that are on the run or that just generally hate other human beings. Do you think these type of people would be willing to teach Bruce all they know just for money? What Bruce is seeking of them is all they've learned and fought over the years. The sum of their work and being. Bruce wants their very best. He'd have to give much more than just money in exchange.
What i'm trying to say here is this, Bruce's a handsome guy. Bruce must have been even handsomer as a young man. Those boyish good looks, those fine clothes, that air of money and elegance about him. That naivety and eagerness to learn. Willing to do anything for any scrap of knowledge.

Come on, think about it logically. Bruce must have sucked and fucked a lot of cocks in order to become Batman. A LOT. His boypucci must have made many middle aged assassins happy the lonesome and cold nights. You know that Bruce would be down for even that. He was willing to sacrifice anything to becoming a capable man and fighter.
Just saying...

Attached: 1432175424248.png (551x334, 182K)

Batman is pretty fuckin' gay, user.

Maybe Zack Snyder wasn't all wrong, and Batman was really raped in a Chinese helish prison.

He isn't gay, he has moments of bad writing, at this rate he's gonna be considered gay when he gets sentimental about his dead parents since one of them was a man

>Harley Quinn
>Injustice

I don't need to read that post

Why are you so insecure over Batman being gay, user?

Even if any of that were true...
"Gay" means sexually attracted to men, exclusively to men. Having sex with another man is a homosexual act, but that alone doesn't make you a homosexual. That's why you can't "make someone gay" by having sex with them. It's something you either have in your brain or you don't. Not every addict who sucks dick for crack is gay, or any man who accepts a blowjob in exchange for crack is gay. There's plenty of rape in male prisons, but many of those rapists aren't gay, they just want power and sexual gratification, it's not like they're actually lusting after their victims. It's the philosophy of "A hole's a hole". If those mentors wanted sex in exchange for knowledge and training, Batman accepting would just mean he's really desperate to be a crime-fighter, like that crackhead who will suck dick to get what he's addicted to.

Just because you worked on it doesn't mean you know shit on what it's about. Especially when you haven't touched it in years.

Attached: Hardcore buttfucking.png (785x686, 658K)

How many cocks Bruce would have to suck and take before crossing the line between straight and gay? Give me some numbers.

you're really gay man

Guys... What if Batman raped the Joker?

If he sucked one single cock because he actually wanted to get the guy off, because he was horny for him, he'd cross the line into bisexual. Batman could suck a thousand cocks for vigilante training, and still not be gay, assuming that his crime-fighting ambition was his only motive.

>There's something about Batman that just makes you want to ruin him, to see him crumble from inside, and surrender completely.
>Batman's like a temptress. He tempts, he provokes, he irks, until you just have to slap him around and take what you want.

Why the fuck is this? It's like how everyone jokes about Bakugo from My Hero Academia constantly being made into someone's bitch or raped in any and all doujins no matter what the pairing or context. Bruce is like that except to an even fucking further extent.

What exactly makes Bruce such a fucking bottom?

we're not joking right now.

Like suppose The Joker told Batman that he had Felicia locked up in a factory with a bomb strapped to her, and the only way he'll tell him where she is is if he sucks his dick and lets him stream it live. Would Batman do it?

>What exactly makes Bruce such a fucking bottom?
People like seeing a serious and uptight character being "corrupted" and liking it.

*Selina, but you know what I mean.

I know that Hal's the fun slut and Kyle is the kind and somewhat naive one but I reckon it'd be funniest if Constantine or someone else started trying to take advantage of and making passes at Guy.

by women especially, Catwoman was the first one with that role and she was in Batman #1 in 1940

Crying over losing a friend is a perfectly heterosexual thing to do, you don't have to pretend you're that guy user, this isn't high school

hehehe same girl, same role and it had to be a cat

I was only saying that Batman hypothetically COULD suck cocks, not that he actually would. Batman would probably beat the shit out of the Joker, then try to track down the location of the bomb.
Also, how much of a casual are you getting Black Cat and Catwoman mixed up?

youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc

>Batman would probably beat the shit out of the Joker, then try to track down the location of the bomb.
Bam, Catwoman's dead, and it's all Batman's fault. All he had to do was polish a chalk-white nob to save her.

>Also, how much of a casual are you getting Black Cat and Catwoman mixed up?

Oh fuck off, it's a completely natural slip up, drop your autistic high-horse.

>Black Cat
Not him but they're the same character, everybody knows that

W*men are not fans.

Azzarello should just settle for Midnighter instead tbqh. I know he's not as uptight as Bruce and therefore not as fun to corrupt but I'd still pay to read him and Constantine having adventures and occasionally bumming plus he's already fucking gay. Better than waiting for DC to make Bruce bi which would never happen so he can have his OTP.

Attached: middy.jpg (564x866, 120K)

Batman gay so what

>Bam, Catwoman's dead, and it's all Batman's fault.
No she's not, she has too much plot armor, and Batman's too skilled. Any story structured like that would have Batman find a way to keep the dead man's switch from going off, or stop the detonation signal from being sent, or what have you. And it's not like she's some random love interest, or second Robin when there's others to use, she's THE Catwoman. She'd escape before the bomb goes off, or Batman would save her.

But most importantly, Batman's not a whore. He's not going to whore himself out to a villain as part of their scheme to demoralize him and make him look submissive in front of a Gotham he's trying to inspire, and a criminal element he's trying to intimidate. He's going to fight the villain, and do his best to stop them from hurting anyone else in the process.

Report shippercunts

Her plot armor is legendary

It would be funnier to see him with Hal, even if acted only like bros.

Because Batman is always depicted as the girl of whatever relationship he's in.
Forget about all the gay stuff. EVERY-FUCKING-TIME they show Batman in a relationship he performs the girl role. I'm not talking about the army of random bitches that show the pompous Bruce Wayne with for a panel or two. I'm talking about the actual romances they've in him.

Here's a good example, since it's so well known. Take the JL/JLU thing with Wonder Woman. Batman was depicted as the sentimental and hard-to-get one, while Wonder Woman as the oblivious and flirty one. She was the pursuer and he the damsel. They could might as well have been Leia and Han.
Same with Catwoman, she's the one that always break his ice, get into his pants, and then leave with an excuse or other, leaving Batman all worked up and confused.

Batman's always the bitch.

Batman is always sentimental and hard to get cause he's supposed to be a good guy

Take the Bruce Wayne persona as a pompous and effeminate dandy, and then the Bat persona as a aggressive and domineering freak in fetish-gear, and the actual character in between as a sentimental and insecure reclusive who doesn't know how to socialize with men and women (unless faking), and you got three very gay personalities rolled up into one.

Hear hear!

Bueno was just because the writer hates green lantern to the extreme because he finds the name stupid. Not sure about Hal. The ring would have recorded it anyway.

It's very rare.
The guardians specifically went out to make SCIENCE the dominant force of the universe. I think that this ties into the Starheart that Alan Scott has since they basically bundled all of the magic they could find into one spot? Don't quote me on that since my memory is a little fuzzy.
Earth somehow got glanced over with the homo magi and such. Then at some point pre crisis they all fucked off with just about all of the magic to a new planet.
Humans mostly only have magic due to homo magi genes.

Yes Batman has always been gay

I mean, sure, but OP is definitely autistic to think Batman is gay.

Really puts the all the adoptions in a some bad optics. Like a rich man adopts a young boy soon after the previous one got past pubety. All of them just happen to be prepubescent when he adopts them.

I fapped to that doujinshi!