On the one hand: Silver Surfer drawn by Tradd Moore

On the one hand: Silver Surfer drawn by Tradd Moore.

On the other hand? Cates writing...

Attached: silvsurfblk2019001-cov.jpg (675x1025, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Doncates/status/1106746812809961472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already miss slott

fuck you slott you faggot

>Moore
>Good

My boy Radd striking a pose.

He is doing Killer Queen pose.

Cosmic Cates is still at it! Hopefully this ignores Slott’s Dr Who fanfiction

Isn't Moore apparently terrible at meeting deadlines?

all cates is good at is licking the scraps out of jason aaron ass

>Yea Forums hates Cates

I mean it was bound to happen but at what point did it?

Surfer's appearance in Thanos Wins was alright.

What do people have against cates?

It's a limited so I would assume most of it is done already

He is an edgelord who shills his OC a lot.

He's writing a ton of material for Marvel. If any writers gets that amount of material published at either of the big two then it's inevitable for Yea Forums to hate them eventually

This looks pretty great to be honest senpachi

I’m guessing he said something on Twitter, or dyed his hair some crazy color for a convention, and now he’s worse than anything. But really what happened was he wrote a comic that got popular with more than 12 people

That's fair.

Why are they giving Cates so much power over cosmic?
Pretty sure it was around Thanos Wins, it isn't exactly a new thing.

He created Punisher Ghost Rider and put him on everything he could. Also, he likes Wraith.

>Why are they giving Cates so much power over cosmic?
because he sells

As we've seen before with Tradd Moore his art can do the heavy lifting that writing can't.

Also wasn't he working on a comic at Image? Is that over now?

True, even if he's overhyped and just an OK writer at best he sells a lot and he's smart enough to take advantage of it.

Attached: Advocatesmerch.png (735x784, 940K)

Imagine having this much of a shit taste

>liking Moore
yikes

So who's this Cates person exactl-

>He created Punisher Ghost Rider
Oh, for fuck's sake.

>silver surfer black
what a fucking dumb name
his gotg is trash

Really? What’s so bad about it? I’ve been enjoying GotG ever since Duggan started to pick up the broken pieces that Bendis’ shit run left behind

He developed an ego similar to King only because he wrote some entertaining stories that were well received and people keep hyping them as being good writers. Honestly I don't really blame him that much because people by his stuff and kiss up to him so he thinks he's hot shit.

Also when he announced the Silver Surfer Black mini on twitter it didn't get much attention and around the same time the Ezra Miller and Grant Morrison writing a script announcement came out around the same time and he made a tweet about it stealing his thunder.
>twitter.com/Doncates/status/1106746812809961472

If you look at his replies it's mostly people kissing up to him and telling him Morrison is overhyped and that he's the better writer.

Character combinations is the new sign that the Marvel writers are running out of ideas and the worst part is that the Marvelzombies like them and it has proven to be successful (Gwen as x character, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Infinity Warps) to the point that they're milking that shit.

An upcoming Doctor Strange issue even has a Dormammu Galactus in the cover.

He also kind of used a plot Stalin was writing but was denied.

Is Moore the "Baki Artist" of the west?

I blame Brevoort for that and it's clear Starlin does too since he doesn't hold any ill will towards Cates.

But yeah after reading Starlin's and Cates' stories they are pretty similar even the Thanos vs his future self stuff even the traveling back through time to kill baby Thanos thing. Starlin finished his story first too.

I don't hate Cates like most other people here but Cosmic Ghost Rider is the dumbest fucking thing

Gonna read that Tradd Moore tho

How's he gonna shoehorn CGR into THIS one?

CGR's a former herald of Galactus
The book is about the most famous herald of Galactus
Do the math

Yes. Also the Shigurui artist

neck yourself

So how long do you think it will take Cates to add Cosmic Ghost Rider, I bet at the end of issue two or three

If we want to pick the exact moment, it was probably when CGR was brought to the main universe.
Then Death of Inhumans disappointed a lot of people, I didn't read it.

I think the biggest sin of his is the fact that literally, nothing happens in the 2nd issue of GotG.

He's going to make a Herald of Galactus story starting Silver Surfer then he's going to have Surfer and other Heralds of Galactus in it so CHR will be involved and then he's going to wank his OC there.

>implying cates fanfiction is any better

>Not able to make a proper argument

Oof.

Attached: 3262447-1.jpg (1920x2951, 2.48M)

Wait in confused are you the user saying he's good or the user saying he's shit cause that's garbage.

I'm*

This is about how Silver Surfer turned black in his Thanos ongoing.

I'm not sure Moore is a good pick for Silver Surfer but you'd have to be stupid to not think panel four and five are better than most Marvel art

Thanos Wins wasn't even that great that it warrants this but I guess if he's selling it explains why this is even a thing.

What with the JoJo pose?

He is going to bite the dust.

I was hoping for either Araujo or Latour to get an on-going series after the annual and the Best Defense one-shot.

as soon as I started reading his trash

What is this?

This is ugly as shit.

Slott was garbage.

>I have to explain the Kirby Dots because I have to make myself apart of everything

Cates is no better, with his OC donutsteel dark symbiote god who killed the Celestial whose head became Knowhere and used its blood to create the necrosword that Gorr uses

Cates and Slott are about even.

The real question here is Allred vs Moore

>norrin tradd

>Silver Surfer: Black
>Not Silver surfer: BLACKED
Which one?

Attached: Fallen Silver Surfer.jpg (1189x1986, 557K)