Who was in the Wrong Here?

Who was in the Wrong Here?

Attached: putting the Versus in Star VS.jpg (916x686, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI
mega.nz/#!YpgjWArB!MlqwP6812bT4itHw9DDdfoRo80pnBRSRg0f9AAmisxk
mega.nz/#!k0w3VS5I!5njN8Btq6DHXkI5LswwkmZpdhOVDKPqsgCH2sQM_D_w
ivy.paheal.net/_images/a4dca0c0696a62e985f15afb14f680b6/3015295 - Erik H2SO4 Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil.png
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig
svtfoe.booru.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=tQvR4ubMrO4
youtube.com/watch?v=gfm2zSgQ8cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F_6IjeprfEs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYwzgR5qyA
youtube.com/watch?v=sd2e5PasdHw
youtube.com/watch?v=MXlwuZ_nEk0
youtube.com/watch?v=8wRfyysbb_w
youtube.com/watch?v=IjwbaOZSPjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=px7FFMOTtyM
youtube.com/watch?v=4CvgZU96MCk
youtube.com/watch?v=k8weeL062Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=FyM8NVl4yBY
youtube.com/watch?v=6oqXVx3sBOk
youtube.com/watch?v=L_ieGSsWd8U
youtube.com/watch?v=N5YL2NfXf34
youtube.com/watch?v=LogL2pUiQmg
youtube.com/watch?v=1B30DBy63r8
youtube.com/watch?v=htmrjCrbk4k
youtube.com/watch?v=igiVdiRBmaE
youtube.com/watch?v=7X3YpXiI5dM
youtu.be/t8cRU9GtkDY
ufile.io/p9trh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daron for wasting our time with this episode that doesn't add anything to the plot

Eclipsa for giving birth to Meteora

It does answer why doesn't Eclipsa just mind control Rhombulus to free her husband.

Eclipsa for betraying her country, betraying a political marryage and abandoning her duties.

OP for sticking his dick in crazy, never stick your dick in crazy

Eclipsa for eating babies

NEFCY FOR TURNING MY WAIFU STAR INTO A LESBO FUCK YOU NEFCY

>lesbo
Even better than that

Attached: Caught between an amazon and a hard verga.webm (1280x720, 963K)

what I wanna know is
why are they still putting time and effort into exploring and even strengthening the Star and Tom relationship, when it's obviously doomed and Tom is a nice guy and we don't wanna see him hurt?

girls liking muscles is straight, user
just like guys liking nice round butts is straight.
sure sometimes a woman has muscles, and sometimes a disturbingly foxy little boy has a nice fucking body, but that doesn't make us gay. it makes those people weird.
You're not a cannibal just because someone sprays your friend with food-smell and now they smell delicious to you.

That's the most forced sexuality change I ever saw, she did never show attraction to female before, you would expect her to at least be confused at first.

Rhombulus is an annoying faggot and I wanna stick my dick in Eclypsa so I'm not really impartial.
But jesus that sperging snake-handed asshole is so annoying.

she's not confused because nobody ever told her what gay is. that's how it's supposed to be. you just get nice warm feelings about certain people or animals or objects, but you only fall in love with the opposite sex.
all this homophobia led to rampant gay, which led to the bullshit forced tolerance and inclusion shit.

you for watching this shit

because Nefcy wants us to suffer.
it's why she made Jackie giving up on marco so sad.
so she could hurt us.

>MOM MOM COME LOOK I DID A TEEVEE MEEM

you for not posting mega

Season 1 & 2

Season 3

S04E01 - Butterfly Follies
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8

S04E02 - Escape From the Pie Folk
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI

S04E03 - Moon Remembers _ Swim Suit
mega.nz/#!YpgjWArB!MlqwP6812bT4itHw9DDdfoRo80pnBRSRg0f9AAmisxk

S04E04 - Ransomgram _ Lake House Fever
mega.nz/#!k0w3VS5I!5njN8Btq6DHXkI5LswwkmZpdhOVDKPqsgCH2sQM_D_w

Attached: 1487697941530.jpg (571x459, 68K)

>implying Eclipsa was ever right

NOPE. Evil Queen gotta freeze her.

Attached: FIVE.png (1280x1038, 445K)

Attached: 1552792508862.png (900x660, 84K)

She never fawn over Mina or the buff Knight lady or any other female, she only acted flattered by Starfan and embarrassed by shantal booty, this is bullshit.

Star Butterbi

Attached: 1552853005381.jpg (1600x897, 208K)

Marco is set. Star now officially bi, a future of threesomes awaits him, while Tom cries as he peeks in through a window.

just how many fetishes are in this one single image

oof

Attached: 1552848405197.png (1596x900, 790K)

Attached: 1552849494437.jpg (1114x2518, 513K)

Attached: 1552850028808.jpg (1600x899, 278K)

You know when I saw people screeching about Star being bi I was expecting more. I blame myself, I should've known better. This place is more reactionary than SJWs.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

Attached: 1552851050050.jpg (1600x900, 265K)

Rhombulus for acting like a petulant child

Rhombulus. He's just going to make it happen in a worse way.

She spends all the episode blushing and fawning over that dyke barbarian.

point proven.

Why didn't Eclipsa just finish the job?

Why does Eclipsa seem incapable of performing magic without the wand, contrary to Moon and Star?

She outright said in one of the first episodes after she was released that she never bothered to learn how to do wandless magic.

Star had to learn the hard way or die. Eclipsa lived in a time without war or crazy shit, so she got to learn at a relaxed rate and was frozen young. She's probably just a few years older than Star.

>Why didn't Eclipsa just finish the job?

I've wondered that too. And answer seems to be Star. After Eclipsa swaps bodies with Rhombulus, Star asks her how can she be trusted if she uses dark spells like that. She also seems to be fond of Moon.

Attached: oof.png (1600x900, 858K)

Because she thought she was cool

She's trying to delay her inevitable heel turn

Which is kind of bullshit. What? Like she can trust the MHC who are objectively shifty incompetent assholes?

Eclipsa decided to be the bigger person in that situation for Star's (and the Kingdom's) sake I suppose. That or she is at least playing the long game to earn Star's and the MHC's trust.

Both in that situation but technically Rhombulus since he continued to be a little cunt when Eclipsa backed off and he was partly responsible for this whole mess to begin with because the MHC wanted to maintain their ways. I mean the main reason they went after her was she supposedly "betrayed" the kingdom when really her marrying Globgor would have ended the war right then and there. Hell when Moon came around and things got way fucking worse by then, Heckapoo was ready to fold and sign a peace treaty because shit finally got too big for her

The MHC are shit

why the fuck did Eclipsa stoped? she should just have melted globgor Crystal. Star was in the wrong here

The MHC don't trust her. Moon doesn't trust her. Most of the mewmans don't trust her. Star speaking on her behalf is literally the only reason she's allowed to run free. She knows damn well that if Star turns against her, she won't be able to win against all of them.

These cartoons seems to attract people who think anyform of positive interaction between characters means they're gay or something.

Around the middle this ep felt like it was trying to one-up itself in being terrible and at the time I bitched and moaned about how I should've dropped the whole show here.

Moon Remembers
>This ep doesn't do the amnesia thing at all. Like Moon SAYS her memory's foggy or something a few times, but she seems to remember a lot of trivia about her family, so I take the title as just telling the viewer upfront where the show's going. "So, does Moon still have problems with--" "Nope, Moon Remembers."
>Not even really complaining because an amnesia storyline would be pretty predictable, but the title didn't seem to correspond much since Moon Remembering is just a given from the beginning
>Also think it's weird that Globgor specifically is what Star doesn't want Moon to know about when she already knows the kingdom's gone, but that's not a complaint. Actually none of this is a complaint because it was right after this that I lost my goddamn mind
>Star does the fucking squire thing again. Bitchboy's back. She fucking orders him and he sucks it up. Star isn't princess anymore and has no real authority over him now, but she's addicted to the power and Marco's so used to their little S&M routine that for him it's not even worth arguing about anymore. Yay, besties!
>Eclipsa cries tears of joy at seeing Moon like the virgin Mary embracing Christ from the tomb. They go so far into whitewashing her here that it just straight-up transcends into biblical proportions. It's shit
>Miss Heinous shits herself on screen, further solidifying my theory that this plot was written by, for, and about creeps with disgusting fetishes, Eclipsa being one of said creeps since this is all her fault. What have they done to this character? It's nightmarish. Imagine if this was Toffee or Ludo this plot point happened to. Ugh. God.
>Star orders her bitchboy again by yelling MARCO JUST DO IT with a facial expression making it clear that, in any other cartoon, she'd be the bad guy. Bitchboy just does it.

Attached: BACK IN LINE, BITCHBOY.png (910x832, 574K)

It was more how she was going about freeing him. She was queen, and freeing him through such means would make herself and by extension the monsters look worse. Having the trust of her people would be harder than it already is

Though to be fair, Mewmans are fucking morons so she probably could have manipulated them afterward with some free corn to placate them.

Really it was just for the sake of plot

This is your thready reminder that Marco should've gotten "not-hamon" instead of El chapo
>Looks cool
>Can actually use in combat because it wouldn't violate age ratings
>Marco's Japanese dub is the voice of Jonathan Joestar

Attached: Sunlight yellow overdrive.gif (500x282, 915K)

>Eclipsa decided to be the bigger person
It's funny because Rhombulus is a big guy.

Attached: b1e620e4d0f07dcfb2d279643d055665.jpg (500x328, 18K)

Y’all are freaking out about the bi bullshit for nothing. This show has always had little “progressive” details thrown in there. The chances of it becoming a plot point are probably zero.

it was subtle. now is
>dismantle the patriarchy

Based and Rhombuluspilled

>Implying Marco isn't going to unlock Devil Trigger in Blood Moon Curse

Attached: Blood Moon Marco.png (540x514, 211K)

This episode demonstrated in a showing way that Eclipsa is extremely rash and selfish and destructive but not actually a bad person. Star helped Eclipsa remember the reason she got herself into this mess in the first place.

This episode shows the viewer WHY Eclipsa was locked up, and WHY she can be reformed. It's a great episode. These have all been good episodes.

Have any of you faggots ever even been a 15 year old girl? They've got so much going on inside of them. It's totally reasonable for Star to fawn over these buff cool adults, sexually or otherwise.

Genuinely a funny joke-- Marco Diaz (boy) is making money off of pre-recorded slogans like "dismantle the patriarchy." The subtlety here isnt in dismantling the patriarchy, it's about the futility of identity politics in the wake of economic subservience. Also that's just. Funny thing for a doll to say.

>tfw s1 they were unequal in terms of powers but truly felt like friends
>tfw s2 was all about Marco improving himself while star's personality actually got her in trouble and had to deal with her mistakes
>tfw s3 showed star finally growing up and taking responsibility for her actions, at first
>Lint catcher happens, all traces of friendship are gone and the episode does everything to drop Marco's development in 2 seasons
>rest of the season these 2 feel more like master and servant than friends
>both characters would actually improve if Marco left to look for his own path while forcing Star to truly mature
why? what happened that they dropped the ball this hard?

I don’t care about shit like that. It only bothers me if it becomes a major plot point.

>I bitched and moaned a lot about the Eclipsa 'n' Moon Jam Session upon seeing it in the previews but it was actually one of the least bad things here since it made more sense in context (Star WANTED to stay in the background, for once, and create a distraction). I don't really like how the guitar playing is now Eclipsa's THING instead of a one-off joke, and it feels kind of silly that in two episodes Moon's now revealed to be a great singer, classical guitarist, and baker, but it wasn't as bad as I thought seeing it in the real episode. I overreacted here, even though the rest of my stupid complaints are 100% real
>I don't like Eclipsa making her monster slaves work on the chain gang to free her boy toy. I really do get what they're going for, that she's trying something she doesn't truly believe will work just to allow herself to cope through feeling she's trying, but that feeling would seem more real if she were the one holding the chisel herself.
>The Virgin Eclipsa and Globgor and presumably Eclipsa's only begotten shitbaby are all vegetarian, because of fucking course they are. This episode really went way too far in canonizing her.
>The episode swings back into decent material after the Butterflys leave Eclipsa's Last Supper and Moon confesses she still doesn't trust Eclipsa. Good, so it's not just me.
>It feels weird that they're just trusting Star will be okay with her, but considering I bitch all the time about Star being sidelined it's good that Moon's allowing her some freedom to inevitably get screwed over. At least I hope that's where this is going.

Yep, I really hated this one, but surprisingly it wasn't representative of the quality of the rest of the segments that followed.

They stained my perfect blond angel with gay.

There was a joke in season 2 about "fighting the patriarchy", so it's not really a new thing

God you fucking autistic manchild. Here we go.

>Nope, Moon Remembers.
Not everything though. And it shows. I don't know what the fuck your problem is.
> it's weird that Globgor specifically is what Star doesn't want Moon to know
Because he's probably an incredible and unstoppable force of nature. Eats mewmans. I guess his says didn't give this away huh?
>Star does the fucking squire thing again. Bitchboy's back. She fucking orders him and he sucks it up.
Marco signed up for this on his own. He made the choice to go back to Mewni and swore an oath to be with Star.
>Star isn't princess anymore and has no real authority
She has authority over Eclipsa because of a grandma-esque relationship. Eclipsa like Star and Moon even though they're not related.
>They go so far into whitewashing her here that
Okay what the fuck is this. I don't think you understand what 'whitewashing' is.
>Miss Heinous shits herself on screen
You'd think that the only people who specifically noticed that are people who are into deviant shit. Svtfoe isn't the first show to have babies poop their diapers.
> she'd be the bad guy.
Opinion.
>Bitchboy just does it.
Did you see Marco wanting to stay on Earth with his girlfriend? No. He went after Star, he swore an oath, he stayed by her side. All by his own choices.

Attached: stop being lewd Marco.jpg (1600x3601, 784K)

>Miss Heinous shits herself on screen, further solidifying my theory that this plot was written by, for, and about creeps with disgusting fetishes, Eclipsa being one of said creeps since this is all her fault. What have they done to this character? It's nightmarish. Imagine if this was Toffee or Ludo this plot point happened to. Ugh. God.
This whole plot point is really fucking creepy because its implied Meteora has some sort of memory of her previous life, she's pretty much trapped in the body of an infant. Would be pretty hot if it happened to Star though.

Attached: Star vs. the Forces of Evil Freeze Day Sneak Peek - Comic-Con - Disney XD - DASH.mp4_snapshot_00.45_ (833x694, 146K)

>says
*size

What did they mean by this?

Attached: dickpicks.png (1600x1798, 2.82M)

The "D"iaz

Which is so ironic.

You, for watching this shitshow

Attached: Wander Over Yonder deserved more than two seasons.jpg (1266x708, 52K)

I feel like the only one who genuinely sees Eclipsas way of reacting to strife (Rhombulus) as what it is: Foreshadowing.
Eclipsa CANT be trusted not because shes evil, but because once Globgor is free she wont be able to stop him from ruling the kingdom, and will blindly follow him into war with the MHC. Globgor will be PISSED about how the MHC treated Eclipsa and Meteora and will want to dismantle them asap. This is how the last season ends, the Butterfly kingdom is split in half between Eclipsa and the MHC, while Moon rules over the MHC side.

Attached: c3ffbbd0514dac7e5e7d96eaa86d264f.jpg (735x525, 84K)

Another addition to my Moon-Toffee theory. In swim suit, Glossaryck says to Eclipsa "I dont work for you". Now, lets remember the last person Glossaryck actually "worked for": Toffee. Does he still hold loyalty to him, as the last owner of the book? Probably not. This is definitely a stretch, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Attached: just a joke brah.png (500x729, 120K)

Marco is Star's personal boyslut.

Attached: solewd235436.jpg (1000x975, 166K)

White girls love the chorizo.

>blindly follow him into war with the MHC
And what is wrong with this? They deserve it

is a red flag

>I don't know what the fuck your problem is.
It felt like she still remembered everything even though she said "I don't remember" a few times. I know there's something coming up with Moon seeing Eclipsa's tapestry or maybe Comet's, but I don't think it was conveyed too well.
>Marco signed up for this on his own.
And that's why I post bitchboy stuff. I dislike it because I feel their more equal friendship from before has been ruined.
>She has authority over Eclipsa
Yes, I agree. I meant over Marco specifically though. I was saying that people used to say "well, what do you expect? He's just a commoner, but she's the princess." But that isn't true now and she's still doing it.
>I don't think you understand what 'whitewashing' is.
I meant that there was a trend in the spellbook and recent episodes of making Eclipsa look perfect, good, and pure, and I think this episode went especially far with it. I do think the following episode redeemed that though.
>Svtfoe isn't the first show to have babies poop their diapers.
It's not that that bothers me, but the fact that this baby used to be an adult who had this happen against her will. Basically what says (except the part about Star, but you do you). If it was Marco Jr. it wouldn't bother me because he's an actual baby and not an ugly little infantilized hellbeast.

That said, yeah my points are slightly hyperbolic but I am just trying to get out my actual thoughts on where this thing's going while they're still fresh. I'm really not trying to ruin anyone else's perceptions of the episode or attack the crew.

mewman girls would fuck anything

But Star already went through the "confused" phase, way back in Season 1

Attached: tfw 'booty-shaking dance moves'.gif (500x281, 668K)

>The Virgin Eclipsa
The Chad Rhombulus

Attached: 1488999899396.jpg (601x921, 66K)

Honestly the MHC can suck a dick. Anyone who gives a guy like Rhombulus authority aren't fit for the job.

She looks more annoyed or embarrassed than aroused

The MHC are incompetent shitheads who stoked the fires of war just so they could feel important

i-is a battle-ax a fetish??

Attached: That upcoming SpongeBob movie will be a disaster.jpg (480x360, 19K)

How come the black amazon lady wasn't a part of Marco's Jobber Squad during the finale last season? Why does this show insist on creating one-off characters every other episode that don't really add to the show in any way?

Attached: Marco Hyde.png (1080x1082, 878K)

>I know there's something coming up with Moon seeing Eclipsa's tapestry or maybe Comet's, but I don't think it was conveyed too well.
Yeah definitely. And no, no it wasn't.
>because I feel their more equal friendship from before has been ruined.
But it wasn't...
>But that isn't true now and she's still doing it.
Squire oaths are for life I guess? Nobody's forcing Marco to stay around though. Maybe he doesn't realize it either.
>making Eclipsa look perfect, good, and pure
I never fell for it for even a second. Purple charismatic character with death and curse aesthetics? Bitch please. All purples are masking their true selves.
> the fact that this baby used to be an adult
We will never be free of fetishfags. EVERYTHING is a fetish. This is literall hell. Kill me.

Attached: huuuuugs.jpg (1600x900, 258K)

>Why does this show insist on creating one-off characters every other episode that don't really add to the show in any way?
Because you take cartoons way too seriously.

Attached: sensei.png (1280x720, 628K)

>mfw there are HUGE faggots actually being grossed out at the idea of Star being bi and not finding it hot

I sincerely don't understand why make them this ineffective, in s2 they seemed to be a competent board overseeing magic while s3 just makes everything not only to portray them as bad, I can appreciate ruthlessness for the sake of peace/order, but actually make them incompetent making it a one way road in terms of sides, Eclipsa/monsters GOOD, MHC/humans BAD
why?
would it really be that bad to present it as it is, Eclipsa is an irresponsible fool that gave up on her responsibilities to her kingdom in the search of her own happiness and had to deal with the consequences of them while the MHC did what had to be done to keep peace within Mewni which is what their job is and fuck everyone else?

An ep all about Eclipsa and the Tomstarco love triangle... turns out to be one of my favorites in a long time?

Swim Suit
>The treatment of Tom in this show is weird. In most of S3, I thought he was a bag of shit. Then he was decent in the finale, but I was like, "So what? That doesn't retroactively NOT make him a bag of shit in those older eps" when people would favorably compare him to Star and Marco. But in S4 he continues to be decent and watchable and likable. I'm okay with that
>I guess in-universe something significant must have happened offscreen before Divide/Conquer to make him suddenly less terrible, because right up until after Booth Buddies he was lame (still kind of manipulating Star, not giving a fuck about her interests, constantly asking if he's better than Marco). Now I don't think him being so hard to watch in most of S3 was deliberate because I actually like him once again
>It's kinda funny that Star said Tom was "holding the camera" because that was literally a justification some Jackie fans gave about her not being in the new OP. I'm sure that's just a coincidence because this may have been being worked on around the same time as that
>The Marco swim trunk jokes were great. This whole episode was pretty funny and lewd, what with Star and the phone and everyone talking about nipple demons and such. It had a great pace and didn't let up
>Shockingly, I LIKED what they did with Eclipsa this episode! All at once they showed that she is dangerous and not totally trustworthy, can be immature in a way that's harmful to her interests, and got smacked around and made some stupid faces. So is she redeemed? Well, I don't know yet, but now she feels more real and I'm not gonna be quite so salty if she dindu nuffin after all. This is how I wish they'd been writing her instead of whatever the fuck Moon Remembers was
>So yes, some of my complaints about Eclipsa were too far, but I really hope they can keep this up re: showing her flaws

Attached: how I see Eclipsa.png (1264x865, 647K)

They must prevent toxic masculinity in the show like marco being brave or to protecting Star. So they put a strong, cooler and sexy woman to counter all the machismo of adult buff Marco.

I got the feeling it was just crazy admiration and wanting to become like her.

>Nobody's forcing Marco to stay around though. Maybe he doesn't realize it either.
this is what I was expecting to happen at the end of season 3 to be honest, a boiling point between the 2 of them due to star's beliefs clashing with Marco's but nope he pretty much divorced himself of any ideal or wish of his own and became an accessory to star's goals

>That or she is at least playing the long game to earn Star's and the MHC's trust.
I get the feeling this is it. She's playing 3D chess and needs Star's trust for some reason.

>muh dick
kys fucking brainlet

So then Marco can't show off the combat skills he learned during his 16 years. Aka wasted potential.

Attached: 1552136986232.jpg (2448x3264, 1.68M)

>How come the black amazon lady wasn't a part of Marco's Jobber Squad during the finale last season?
This show writting is awful.

In everycase about a woman...is the woman´s fault

What is the purpose of these scenes if Star is still Tom's girlfriend?

Really, Lava Lake House must have been the episode of the conversation

The monster arm is never going to be brought up again is it?

my wish at this point is for Nefcy to pitch a spin-off after this show is over about the 16 years of adventures Marco had chasing Heckapoo, that alone could make for some amazing show a la Conan the Barbarian or as your pic notes a BoTW animation

The creators of the show for not making Star gay from the begining.

>El rojo Linko

>wanting Planet Marco

>and became an accessory to star's goals
It was Marco's FATE.

Attached: eggs.png (1280x720, 895K)

I fail to see how Marco (at least s1-2 Marco) is in any way similar to Sheen
and to be honest Star's character and more importantly the relationship of friendship she had with Marco have devolved so much they might as well remove them from the same universe

Rhombulus has cute nipples

Because characters like Hildawg or that random human magician were so impactful for the series (or if you want to go there, were they actually entertaining self-contained episodes? "NO!").

Say what you want about Ponyhead episodes but at least she has some sort of established connection with the main cast.

Probably because he didn't want his barbarianfu to see him in his bitchboi real form.

Triple ebin upboate my good doge

What monster arm?

>I like the idea of Star being the bigger person in their interactions (as well as with the MHC but that was kind of always a thing), and I hope this bodes well for what they do between them the rest of the season. Maybe those old theories about Eclipsa being what Star would be like if her more negative traits were taken to the extreme will turn out to be true after all. Once again, I hope
>Yeah there really were a lot of great gags during the fight. Star's line about being a teenager, everyone getting caught in the crossfire, Tom realizing Marco is shit. This is more fun than the show's been in a very long time
>I wish there had been more bodyswap shenanigans but I like what we got and I understand Eclipsa had a time limit there
>I REALLY thought Star would recrystallize Globgor on her own when Eclipsa got out of hand, which would make it feel like him still being locked up is all her fault, but Eclipsa chose to do it herself. So that could still be used against Star as her fault later, but I'm glad to see Star actually keep Eclipsa under control
>And yes Glossaryck not working for Eclipsa is intriguing since he seemed to be firmly on her side for all of the last two seasons
>I thought Eclipsa had a real passive-aggressive tone during her final lines about the kingdom coming first and I really hope for some conflict between her and Star down the line
>this episode was so good that the last scene about Beach Day was the weakest part and STILL pretty good

I was very pleasantly surprised by this. Really a great episode and more like how I wish the show and Eclipsa could consistently be. Don't even have any complaints other than it still feels like the show's wheels are just spinning so that Globgor can be freed closer to the end, but that doesn't bother me much when episodes are this entertaining.

Globgor, while interesting, isn't the kind of character I want lingering around the castle having small talk. Once he's out, I want him taking action, which is better suited for him being freed later.

Eclipsa
Violating Rhom's body was going too far

He's going to just be an idiot dad character, exactly like Rivers. The first thing he says when he comes out of the crystal will be LET'S GET GLOBBIN' or some other silly thing that will be his catchphrase.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S01E02.Matchmaker_School.Spirit.1080p.WEBRip-ULTOR.mkv_snapshot_16.37_[20 (1920x1080, 191K)

it's a little joke, stop crying

Erik will return.

ivy.paheal.net/_images/a4dca0c0696a62e985f15afb14f680b6/3015295 - Erik H2SO4 Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil.png

I dont really think so. He seems like a softie, but someone who will take action to protect the people he cares about. Keep in mind that, in his eyes, the last thing that happened was the magic high commision imprisoning his wife and child, maybe even killing them as far as he knows. And if the books are anything to go by, he seeks vengeance with extreme prejudice.

To be fair, he was being a huge fucking cunt about it. If he's this bad, imagine how bitchy hekapoo and how condescending omni will be.

This doesn't work when the show literally tells you who was wrong and it becomes the basis for the entire season arc.

Because Eagle bro was a much better character

You don't stick your dick in someone just because they turn you on
You don't stick your soul in someone just because they don't uncrystallize your demon husband

Enjoying the ride anons? It ain't over yet.

Attached: NEFCY.jpg (479x500, 26K)

Attached: FE0B6578-1927-4782-8484-41B90F2A7A0E.jpg (736x1912, 203K)

I'd fuck that witch, so snake guy

>Tom realizing Marco is shit
What are you talking about

Shouldn't Rhomb just obey the friggin' queen? MHC shouldn't even get a say in the matter, they changed the course of Mewnie's history, for Christ's sake.

YOU PROMISED ME CUTE AND PERFECT!! YOU LIED TO ME!!!

Attached: what doth ship... ship.png (1551x779, 582K)

NOPE

Evil Queen = gotta freeze 'em.

Attached: e2e76ec868be1f802638ba01e1d6fa0da0835f5b.jpg (1520x855, 843K)

>ifunny.co

Flawless

>wwn get an episode of Adult Marco in Marco's body rawdogging the cheerleader squad

>A rich white girl treating a latino kid like a servant even when the working deal is over because it's the natural order or something
I thought Nefcy and her crew were liberals

Attached: huffpo-feminism-pic.png (592x576, 407K)

>Did you see Marco wanting to stay on Earth with his girlfriend?
And you like Marco in that way? jesus, i seriously don't know how are you okay with current Marco when both had equal relationship before

Is the new season out? Where can I watch it?

>And you like Marco in that way?
It's Marco's business. Just like Star needs to owe up to her responsibilities, Marco needs to grow backbone.

We can only hope that they'll accomplish these things in this season.

herectrl + f mega you reatard

Ransomgram
>This is another ep I really liked but just to get some bullshit out of the way: Isn't it kind of a shame that the cool mysterious monster temple from the end of S2 just kind of became home base? That one scene with Moon flying there on Dennis's back and the music kicking in was so good, and now it's just a float in the Rose Bowl Parade
>"I'm gonna do the thing" felt a little too much like trying to force a meme
>I was going to joke about the minuscule bitchroom Star chooses to house Marco in (placed next to/inside her own room for size comparison, naturally), but then I realized even that's less insulting than Eclipsa so graciously letting her and Marco sleep in the dungeon
>The patriarchy joke was fine. It was more or less the same as that Janna one that everyone also quit the show over. I'm not saying every joke should be like that, but one every two seasons is nothing
>Teen Star and adult Marco was a really fun combo and Star was super cute during the whole thing
>Amazon lady was also fine and pretty memorable for a one-off character
>Nice joke with Star asking if they fucked
>Star's obvious crush on both was really fucking funny. Like that was pretty much the running joke of the day but it was actually funny and cute and felt like it went pretty far for the main character in a Disney cartoon. Also I'm sure it won't last beyond this so no big deal guys, she's not hooking up with Janna in the last second. Really
>The action/adventure stuff was done really well and does sort of highlight how the show kind of lost something moving away from the S1 formula where less actually mattered. This doesn't seem to be an important episode but it was consistently entertaining enough for that to be overlooked
>I wonder if Marco deciding to take responsibility is supposed to be a moment in a "filler" episode representative of Star's role this season? If so that's almost exactly what Fetch did, same message even

Yeah this was fun too.

Reminder that Jarco was the real cute and perfect pairing

Attached: Marco_and_Jackie_together_in_“Starcrushed”..jpg (1302x1067, 617K)

He should, but he has no real reason to, and as shown by the episode's end, doing weird dark magic shit to force people to follow orders are just going to make them fuck with you even further

This is the only mega format allowed and if you don't use it you are wrong.

If you want to see "Star vs" in the comfiness of your house here are the Mega links for the whole show
Links:
Season 1 & 2

Season 3

Newest episodes!
mega.nz/#F!uiQRCaJY!yjKm7FfCZYVN5OeOJS9Jig

Attached: 1512796704719.png (800x450, 310K)

I was kind of joking but that moment where Tom's hit by the self-esteem spell and worries about his looks, Marco says he looks fine, and then Tom says something reflecting badly on Marco's friendship that now I can't remember exactly but thought was pretty funny

because, yeah, if they keep up Tom being so nice this season then he DOES kind of need to know some better people

Who?

Attached: 1552776797150.png (1024x1258, 1.22M)

It truly was the Band of the Hawk of SVTFOE's Berserk.

Cool, that would be good, if it wasn't a problem since the previous fucking season.
Squire Marco is still going since s3 and is still the fucking same, where the fuck is the character development, he's is still the same bitch that takes orders and gets treated like shit.

No no don't anybody say it@

NOOOOOOOO STOP JACKIE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1463886854241.jpg (920x900, 124K)

Reminder that Marco would rather drag his balls through ten miles of broken glass just to hear Star fart through a walkie talkie than live a long and happy life with Jackie

>the real cute and perfect pairing
This, Starco is now ugly and degenerate thanks to wanting to score brownie points.

It does more than the beach episode.

No drive links?

And In case you'd like to get some images for your folder or simply look at the pretty pictures and/or porn,here is the link of the booru
>svtfoe.booru.org/

Attached: 1520569265982.jpg (1280x1025, 151K)

Eclipsa sure does love monster cock

Attached: 2019-03-17 22_27_35-Star vs the Forces of Evil S04E03 Moon Remembers _ Swim Suit.mp4 - VLC media pla (1140x692, 750K)

>thanks to wanting to score brownie points.

They were referenced as a coupl since season 1. Marco had been a mexican since episode 1. This is nothing new.

Attached: lexlambs345456.jpg (1280x914, 187K)

>Jarco was the real cute and perfect pairing

Why?

Attached: 1.png (1280x1706, 1.07M)

wow guess starco is officially dead and it's tomstar all the way

honestly their 3 way dynamic is really cute though, with Marco being best friends with both star and Tom

So the actual reason why people are pissed about Bi-Star is because the lesbo Amazon too away Star's attention from handsome future Marco?

que foto tan asqueroso. homosexualidad es una desgracia

People do this in college, why do we put cartoon characters on the chopping block?

It doesn't really seem like any episode is going to push the plot much. But the last two seasons were like this too. First episode was story, then filler until the last 2-3 episodes. Looks like this one will be the same. So it's all filler until the last few episodes.

>is because the lesbo Amazon too away Star's attention
Other way around, Star ignored Chad Marco in favor of the amazon. It's over, Star plays basketball for the other team.

See Marco is a glorified dildo now, except Star doesn't even use him that way

suicidarse

tu primero, culero

I'm surprised so many were so sure that Tomstar would end here. I thought it was a possibility but it didn't feel as clear as something like Sophomore Slump did. And for a shipping episode, this was also surprisingly good. I'm still kind of shocked that an episode with all of my least favorite things was followed by three quality segments.

Lake House Fever
>the opening scene of this was the first time I could believe Tom and Star are in any way compatible as a couple
>liked Tom's family. It's actually kind of weird that Wrathmelior just sort of seems like an animal but they did imply she's speaking "Demon" so she's probably pretty normal
>I'm glad the storm didn't turn out to be Tom's doing. I suspected someone set it up and even though it would've been an easy out for their relationship, I appreciate an episode that made me like the character again after not really feeling him after S2
>Shouldn't Marco's sibling be born by now? They're cutting it kinda close here
>Tom's family's interactions felt natural and S4 still keeps up its streak of its one-off characters being more likable and memorable than those in S3
>Star getting burned in the ass and killing a bunch of demons was pretty good
>Maybe using the same photos in the episode and spellbook was slightly cheap. They kinda made fun of how a going-away party clearly didn't happen too (maybe it's from THE FUTURE. huh? huh?)
>Tom talking about the kiss with Star was done well. I DON'T really feel it was cheating but mentioning how they kept it from him and he was upset and Star's conflicted and shipping's dumb was honestly handled well
>Tom drowning felt pretty contrived because, come on. If he can't use his powers to live his mother sure could to save him
>yeah for a shipping episode this was surprisingly cute and the first time Tomstar felt believable. I get people are mad it's still going on and that feels weird, but for the first time it does feel handled well

I don't know why the fuck they needed to ruin the dynamic. There was nothing to fix. Marco got his dream girl and Star had her prince. All it needed was a resolution of Star realizing she can't get everything she want and done with the shipping drama, the show could focus in wacky adventures again with the ocassional romantic moment for shit and giggles. This wasnt necessary, it's always a mistake to listen to the most vocal faggots in the internet.

Yeah, how are we supposed to care about these two if their only interactions are Marco being Star's little mexican maid bitchboy?

>tfw ywn be Jackie's chair

Attached: 1541383873473.jpg (962x539, 31K)

Because white girl like Black things, wake up children

chupa mi polla

>wow guess starco is officially dead and it's tomstar all the way
Tomstar is a zombie relationship. It's dead but it's still walking around because neither of them will admit it's dead.

>Star blames Tom for the kiss
>somehow better

come mi gallo

Eclipsa for being a race mixer.

No hot marco don't need to mess up his face, he to hot

Underrated. We had fans literally commenting on this exact aspect. If they hadn't done it, it would've been in the same tier as "Why didn't Star just Portal away from the Lake House using her Magic Realm powers?"

Los siento perra, pero no porque solo amo las morenas nalgonas, no sucios como tu

Does adult Marco listen to narco corridos?

Tom is a pathetic faggot and no woman would respect or desire him as a couple, but this is a cartoon so whatever.

FINAL THOUGHTS

These last three S4 segments have felt super solid and fun and way better than much of S3, as well as stronger than the premiere which was okay but not as memorable or fun. Would be nice if this keeps up.

I don't get why Tom and Star are still together and the breakup that seemed inevitable is delayed still further, but right now I'm also not complaining because this was enjoyable. I do think it's shitty that Tomstar will officially be the longest-lasting relationship in the series involving either Star or Marco, because there are literally 17 episodes left. Maybe in Curse of the Blood Moon things will shift. I'm not even a shipper but it felt like Starco was endgame up until, like, today.

The season does still feel like it's not moving forward much and is just an extension of S3, BUT comparatively the jokes and characters are mostly better and so far there hasn't been a sense that huge plot developments are occurring just offscreen. I don't really like where the show's gone but outside of a lot of Eclipsa/Meteora shit (literally) this season at least feels stronger than what just occurred.

I'm really relieved I just got three good episodes in a row because I was starting to worry I was just so down on Star Vs. that I'd criticize everything it did. I know some of my complaints are dumb but at least this helps me feel that those and possible future bitching are more legit because I AM capable of praising the stuff I like.

Are these ones with the subtitles, or have those not yet been released?

I WAS RIGHT
I KNEW SHE WAS ALL KINDS OF GAY
ALL MEWISH PRINCESSES ARE GAY

Attached: 8287272d5dc306a8393eb42646dec0d96275e0ff[1].jpg (800x1440, 600K)

They're doing the exact thing with tomstar as they did with jarco. They're showing that they're both committed to the relationship but also that there are cracks forming.

>it's always a mistake to listen to the most vocal faggots in the internet.
You're saying that as if starcofags on the internet had anything to do with how the show was supposed to go. That somehow they influenced the writing. Fuck no. The fans kept the show afloat but Nefcy decides everything.

>Marco got his dream girl and Star had her prince.
But they didn't choose the basic bitch storyline.

I'm moved to tears.

Attached: basic.png (1200x800, 392K)

Yeah, but I mean his competition is MARCO so Star's just gotta pick her poison there.

Retarded chicanos glorify that narco scum, so probably.

He's Guadalajaran from his dad's side, so he listens to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQvR4ubMrO4

Honestly Tom and Marco need to ditch Star and realize that they're truly meant for each other.

YES they keep teasing it with Tom liking Marco's tiny swim trunks and Tom asking how she'd feel if he was the one that kissed Marco

i want it :(

Hid dad's area of Mexico listens to stuff like this. Just a warning, this is a little too much for onion drinkers.
youtube.com/watch?v=gfm2zSgQ8cQ

It'd be revolutionary, there have been things like Korrasami but lesbians are much more accepted than gay guys

Perhaps I am just deluding myself, but I did too.
She also fawns all over marco for many of the same reasons.

>i want it :(

Attached: god-you-are-pathetic-anime-irl-20054639.png (500x497, 256K)

This but unironically.

Based

Attached: 1552830034798.png (1920x1080, 939K)

You're retards, Rafael canonically listens to speed metal as shown by the episode Hungry Larry and in the Guidebook.
youtube.com/watch?v=F_6IjeprfEs

Wonder how it fit

But you won't leave.

Attached: holy trinity.jpg (960x960, 128K)

How would you fix him?

no u

>Sepultura
I'm in middle school again... gross.

Jokes on you I only come on these threads for lewds, I'm not getting into another show that starts off promising and drops the ball hard again

Why is Chente so basado y rojo pila?

>no woman would respect or desire him as a coupl
Nice grammar. Also

Attached: 26om.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Not the point, even though the MHC deserves it itll lead to another century long war. Until one side surrenders/dies the Butterfly kingdom will always be at civil war.

It’s all so tiresome

It’s just an anime reference
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYwzgR5qyA

Why don't you just fuck off then? If porn is all you want, get the fuck over back to Leave here you fucking mongrel, you know EXACTLY what waits for you here day in day out. Disappointment, cancer, fail, the sjws etc. etc.

His music puts hairs on the chest, just listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=sd2e5PasdHw

That was before when he was an angry asshole.

Reminder that Marco believes himself to be the adult while his parents are the children. Rafael makes money by painting and he listens to garbage middle-school music. Angie teaches at a community college and plays M:tG on the weekends are her LCS.

>They're doing the exact thing with tomstar as they did with jarco
Jarco were only shown as boyfriend and girlfriend in four episodes. Two of which were the episode were they got together and the one where they broke up.

Why is he cosplaying as Marco from the blood moon ball?

It somehow makes it worth it.

>bitchboy
OH THERE YOU WERE, user. Was wondering what happened to you. Yeah... the throwback to status quo of S3 was actually horrible. I honestly can't fight you on that one this time around.

Reminder that vid is how Marco would have turned out had he not had the misfortune of being a Chicano basedboy living in California.
youtube.com/watch?v=MXlwuZ_nEk0

Attached: alejandro fernandez.jpg (353x512, 38K)

>actually thought this was going to be played straight for once
>nope best friends couple again

Attached: 1475118524891.png (240x240, 24K)

I've noticed some change ups in the crew compared to last season
>Bryan Caselli (who was a staff writer on season 3) is gone, replaced by Todd Casey (former Wander writer); the rest of the story crew (Nefcy/Hammersley/Bisignano/Infantino/Higgins) is the same as its been since season 2
>The number of board teams has been reduced from 6 to 5 (appears both Jushtin Lee and Sarah Oleksyk are gone)
>instead of both Hammersley and Bisignano directly serving as directors on episodes of specific teams, Bisignano serves as director for a single team, Amelia/Kristen
>Tyler Chen is no longer a director, with Cotugno taking his place, he's now storyboard supervisor
>Kenny Pittenger's now a normal boarder instead of the weird situation they had with him in season 3
>outside of the half hour specials (which also have Bisignano and Chen as boarders), episodes are no longer having the directors rework scenes to the point where they get boarding credit

Attached: Star Season 4 boarders.png (965x63, 8K)

Reminder that Star hasn't told Marco how she really feels about him.

Attached: thoughts on marco.png (1280x1397, 2.38M)

Other way around and a real Charro would've crashed the Red Moon Ball with his stallion, spit holy water at Tom's face and swipe Star off her feet.

Attached: charro.jpg (352x600, 24K)

>Star willing to fuck both genders, still ends up cucked
yikes

>"Como quien pierde una estrella"
>like who loses a Star.

OH SHIT

Attached: yikes.jpg (500x499, 75K)

Why tho?

Damn, Charro outfits are so fucking aesthetic as fuck. Need to get fit again and get one. tfw 5’7 though ;_;

But she is cucking both Marco and Tom at the same time

Marco laying Star's dead body on the steps shrine of a cathedral confirmed. Make some kino Nefcy.

5'7"? You're probably too tall for them.

I'm thinking any relationship Marco is part of will be inherently imperfect. Jackie deserves better.
Like me.

Tom is a loser so the cucking was inevitable, but lesbians, like bisexuals, are a myth and can't beat the Cock.

BASED NEFCY

To further push the Star is Venus angle that only Nefcy can do.

>Marco begs to God in broken Chicano Spanish to save Star
>as if on que, a beam of light shines through the stained glass window of St. Michael slaying the dragon, reflecting off the crown of the Virgin holding Christ and onto Star
>Star wakes, weak but alive, she coughs to Marco who is overjoyed
>"Marco... I feel... straight"
KINO NEFCY

>Another shitty torture joke for Marco

Did they really just pulled another "Haha Marco got stuck on dimension for 20 years and came back okey"? This shit is legit not a fucking joke! The poor kid has the mindset of a teenager and when it happened for the first time he literally came back clueless about his past self. Nancy really like to torture this fuck mentally doesn't she?

(Reposting this in here since my retarded ass accidentally made a separate thread with it)

Attached: 1552764387847.png (500x500, 214K)

>I honestly can't fight you on that one this time around.

Wow.

Stopped clock, twice a day I guess

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 2.06M)

So we're all agreed that Star is the worst waifu of all time, right? She'll cheat on you immediately. Star is only good for one night stands and threesomes.

She's trapped in a relationship with Tom, and is still in denial about having feelings for Marco. The last episode took pages from the Book of Spells about Star's relationship with Tom, so it's safe to assume Star has to confess her thoughts about Marco eventually. She can't runaway from her own thoughts forever, it's only a matter of time before they catch up to her.

Attached: Booth Buddies.gif (540x304, 2.6M)

She did give her some sort of look like "Is she going for it?" in the first ep of the season. At least to me. I got the impression she was hoping that Star may be the key to freeing her husband

Yes, she’s literally Satan.

Bisexuals are only good for sex. Ask Alan Moore

Plot twist. Marco moves on from Star and finds himself a nice extradimensional girlfriend. Star is happy to stay with Tom. Star and Marco remain BFFs and have adventures from time to time when tey're adults.

Satan is a top-tier waifu

Attached: satan-devilman.png (318x231, 70K)

Don't mind me just posting the Starco anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=8wRfyysbb_w

Because even in the final episodes this shit ass show can't decide if its a comedy or story driven.

This would be perfectly fine if the series remained an episodic comedy like in season 1, not as many people would be bitching that Star is suddenly bi if continuity didn't mean jack shit.

Nah, this is Starco anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=IjwbaOZSPjQ

Jarco anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=px7FFMOTtyM

Manna anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=4CvgZU96MCk

Good. I would rather be Queen Moon's throne.

Attached: smells like lavender.png (1920x1080, 926K)

Star is food, not your friend.

Also, Globgor straight up ate people? That's pretty metal.

Attached: 1530323558427.png (1600x1200, 280K)

I demand a comic of this

Attached: curse of the blood moon.png (1958x1534, 3.87M)

So are we free to post songs that remind of SVTFOE? IDK but this one kinda gave me some vibes.
youtube.com/watch?v=k8weeL062Vs

Because sexuality became political and there's two camps of stupid yankees that take any kind of representation or non-reprentation of minorities in shows like points in a game of whatever. I blame the Christians, really: during the true Patrician times of Rome there was no such concept of sexual orientations and people had their way with whoever. Now sexuality is a way for americans to yell at each others on the internet. Fuck these people and their dub crusade, leave this shit in your own shit-hole of a country.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyM8NVl4yBY

Attached: ec04af11d905bfb7983419f5808093f6976551f4[1].jpg (1000x2644, 556K)

Am I the only one who doesn't care that these characters are being shitty? I just miss the fun adventures of Season 1 and Season 2.

If these episodes were fun to watch I wouldn't care as much about the dragged out shipping plot or the terrible monster racism allegories and whatever.

>I blame the Christians
How original.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oqXVx3sBOk

Idk why really. I guess this is a really happy song for me, and Star is something that makes me very happy. Its honestly what I look forward to all year, as sad as that is.

Both were being very childish and unwilling to listen to the other, both were wrong ans just made the mess even bigger But since i love Rhombulus of course i'm gonna side with the lovable rockhead.

Attached: DmdPkCAW4AAp5Ma.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>They kinda made fun of how a going-away party clearly didn't happen too (maybe it's from THE FUTURE. huh? huh?)
wasn't the point of it to show that star didn't notice tom at the party? not that it didn't happen

two songs for Star, Tom and Marco
youtube.com/watch?v=L_ieGSsWd8U
youtube.com/watch?v=N5YL2NfXf34

I think that was the point.

I'mma just post this cause I think Nefcy likes Dance music.
youtube.com/watch?v=LogL2pUiQmg

You're right; it probably was.

I was joking about the future thing because of the Beach Day plot, but I thought it was a meta joke about how in the first episode there was no real time for Star to get a farewell party (she's told she's going to Earth just before they leave) and so the existence of that picture kind of retcons that. I thought she meant more "I don't remember that happening" than "I don't remember you being there."

Though in the latter case it doesn't actually make Tom look too good like it's supposed to because hadn't they broken up by then? Like was he even invited?

Moon’s still got quite the figure even without her royal dress.

Attached: MILFs in Your Area Are Looking for Proper Company.jpg (790x1186, 141K)

>Shouldn't Marco's sibling be born by now? They're cutting it kinda close here

Again, the timeline of this show is wonky.

They spent weeks looking for Meteora.Only it seemed like a couple/few weeks after the baby shower between Skooled! and Conquer.

What I can say is that Marco's baby sibling isn't born for another matter of days.

Marco Jr. - Conquer - 32-33 weeks in (baby shower)

Butterfly Follies/Escape from the Pie Folk - 3 weeks minimum (estimated) - 36 weeks

Moon Remembers, Swim Suit, Ransomgram, and Lake House Fever seem to take place in 4 separate days.

Confirmed in Lake House Fever that Marco has been visiting Earth often, well he is making dinner for his family.

Angie is about 36.5 weeks in her pregnancy, so it would be a surprise after those 3.5 weeks in a matter of episodes, we get a hospital scene of Marco meeting the baby for the first time.

>[upgrades u]
youtube.com/watch?v=1B30DBy63r8

Honestly the bi Star shit just seemed like it was opening more doors for cuckquean Star.

>"I don't work for you"
Eclipsa better watch her fucking back. Glossaryck is either the final boss or working for a Globgor who never loved Eclipsa and only used her for power.

Attached: glossaryck.jpg (714x1022, 72K)

>takes you back to Deutschland 1991
youtube.com/watch?v=htmrjCrbk4k

Where my Dies Irae niggas at?

>implying this isn't Nefcy's masterplan

Would Star be the kind of girl to watch 90s WWF Raw with you?

She'd be the kind of girl to reenact it with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=igiVdiRBmaE
Would she be rooting for Stone Cold or The Rock?

She's got quite the figure without any dress at all

Attached: S3E30_Star_running_toward_the_waterfalls.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

>I do think it's shitty that Tomstar will officially be the longest-lasting relationship in the series involving either Star or Marco, because there are literally 17 episodes left.

Seriously this is why it's ridiculous that this zombie relationship wasn't put down already.

But really it should've already ended back in Is Another Mystery, instead of Tom bullshitting with "I'm a monster too" (when he actually isn't, he just visually resembles a monster, something that was already explained in Starfari) and that impressing Star enough that she forgot about how the whole episode highlighted their lack of anything in common. And now Lake House Fever highlights to Tom how they don't actually work as a couple, but that gets swept under the rug for the time being by a wave of lava, and Star is guilt-tripped into staying in a relationship she has no emotional investment in.

We're really going to have this worse-than-dysfunctional mess be the longest-lasting relationship involving any of the main characters?

Though I suppose in terms of actually episodes Tom shows up infrequently enough that the show could still escape from having this mess be the most-seen relationship. Tom's only showed up in 14 episodes over the last 2 seasons so far, and there's at least 26 episodes remaining (and that's in the unlikely event that all of the May eps will be full half-hours instead of divided into 11 minute sements). The only episode announced so far that Tom is practically guaranteed to be in is Curse of the Blood Moon.

Posting 1993 Star's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7X3YpXiI5dM

God I miss when this show mainly took place on earth

BEACH EPISODE WITHOUT SWIMSUITS. Fuck this gay ass show. Yes I'm mad

No. It was CUTE BUT EMPTY. Which is still better than TomStar, which is DISGUSTING AND FLAWED

>dyke
Lol She totally fucked Marco.

Well Mina was a creepy asshole, and Star really only seems to like this lady because she and Marco went "questing" for a while. The relationships in this show are so bizarre, still surprised how the whole Tom thing has come around

>actually liking beach episode
>

Thanks for the reminder user. It's easy to get swept away and let the toxic fumes go to your head in these trying times....

Attached: starco_runningwithscissors.jpg (1264x1062, 188K)

Tom is a narcisstic asshole of course women would love him.

In Rome being a faggot in public got you trouble. No race has ever been tolerant of gays as straight men and women are repulsed by faggotry instinctively.

Why Eclipsa is so tolerant with HMC? It's clear they are a threat to her rule, she should have destroyed them along time ago, before they gain strenght and attempt a coup.

I have another lead on Dies Irae I’ll type out later but at work currently.

So that disgusting brown thing makes Star wet but not thick and hot Hekapoo?
Not Jackie? Absolute shit taste.

She’s shown she can easily control them. She’s just saving them for usefulness later.

I hate Yea Forums so much sometimes.

Attached: 1492895588789.png (298x423, 186K)

rule 1 of swinging with your BF: never have a threesome with a girl hotter than you

So is this actually going to end as Startomco or is the MC going to get away with cheating and being a terrible gf all around scot-free

This is too masculine by today's standards and thus too toxic to have a place in a modern Disney cartoon.

The MHC did nothing wrong.

Does this mean Star is going to lick the [D]iaz cummies off the floor?

Outside treason?

>hahaha it's just a joke, turn off your brain bro, it's just a cartoon for little girls

Rafael actually listens to heavy metal music.

To be clear, Angie plays the show's version of Pokemon called "Monster Trader".

Tomstar is a pathetic relationship based in half-truths, pity and Star retardness, stop with this polyamory nonsense

For as much inconsequential shit that went down this weekend and all the details to bicker one side or the other on... we've already capped off at least 2, if not 3, 500+ post threads thus far. And we've even been able to stay contained to a single thread! Nice going anons, seems we're not completely 'dead' yet!

Fucking Eclipsa. Rhombulus gave heated words, but he did not go nuclear and start recrystalizing her. She initiated first strike by launching spells. She came asking for help, and when she couldn't get it, she went to take it by first.

Hekapoo isnt buff
Brown Amazon IS buff
you see the problem here?

Attached: Hekafit.png (724x838, 269K)

>Show is going to end with Star Butterfly being with someone mentally three times her age, who she's sabotaged and emotionally and physically fucked with for her own benefit, and who she went with after cheating on and treating her boyfriend like even worse shit who actually significantly bettered himself and put his all into the relationship while forming a genuine friendship with the guy she cheated on him with because he was important to Star
There is a line for 'teenagers do dumb shit' and this show's reward system for it has crossed it

Attached: 8859e059-178a-4cac-8017-904fc8107717.jpg (862x485, 27K)

b-but muh cute and perfect D:

The /u/ thread for this show has lesbos masturbating to Hekapoo and Star lewds. I believe they are fempedps who see themselves as Heckapoo touching an underage girl or the other way around teenage girls day dreaming about a thick mature woman dominating them.

Mina was buff but Star never wanted to fuck her

i dont think its that deep

Attached: hekamaid.png (554x857, 117K)

Mina wasnt attractive and was also an absolute sperg

>who she's sabotaged and emotionally and physically fucked with for her own benefit
Damn, I didn't know it was Star that made Jackie break up with Marco

Attached: 1552587480700.png (273x292, 205K)

The point is she makes women wet so Star should be horny around her constantly.

Mina was a mud-caked dumpster-diving hobo

Did you watch the show?

>Eclipsa literally has a spell that turns you into an incel
Lmao

Star was literally the reason for their breakup what are you on about

>Tom hand-made the Bloodmoon Ball carriage for Star
>she doesn't remember him at her party
>doesn't even remember their second date
>gets angry at him because SHE cheated and hid it
>ignores him when he says the kiss meant nothing
Tom shouldn't even be friends with her at this point, what a genuinely shitty person.

Mina also has bizarre proportions, while barbarian girl is buff but with normal human proportions.

>I thought it was El Chop-o

Please explained to me how Star manipulated Marco to be in love with her, oh wise one.

Thats typical white female behavior.

Tom brought this on himself. He's guilt-tripping her into staying with him because he has no self-esteem and thinks he'd be nothing without the relationship that he takes as a symbol of his improvement as a person.

Can you fags can at least accept that's weird that Star suddenly is into a very specific kind of women when she have shown attraction to many kind of men and boys, from Tom, Oscar, to that knight guy and adult Marco?

Attached: ladybuffknight.png (997x562, 456K)

Watch the show

I thought their dating was political and what the fuck is Tom's dad?

Literally Satan

>no proofs
ebin

Attached: 1550720306415.png (276x363, 105K)

Wait...did the episode air?

As a Starcofag I just hate that she spent most of the episode lusting after some random new character rather than her apparent endgame love interest

When are the 1080p versions going to be uploaded?

I always enjoy how they cram all the asians in this pic together in the far corner

Lol you think a white woman has loyalty.

You're saying like that's the only thing that happened, and that was mostly Marco's fault, the others however.
Making him her squire, spend an entire episode to tell him that it doesn't matter but later she still orders him is stupid, she even gets really mad if he doesn't do his job, downgrade of their previous relationship even, why the fuck this roleplay still continues if she is no longer loyal.
This is more of the show fault but his entire purpose is only to be Star doggo and just follow anything she does.
Marco being a retard and just accepting it isn't helping either.

The hierarchy goes a little like this: White man > Non-white man > White woman > Non-white woman

Keeping that in mind >A rich white girl treating a latino kid like a servant

its pretty subversive and thus, liberal.

Attached: pie.png (1403x1920, 390K)

LEWD!

It's another one-off character that isn't going to appear in way that is important to the plot. It would've been better if she wasn't there and it went back to S1 moments of Star and Marco fighting together.

Attached: S1E3_Star_and_Marco_ready_to_fight.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Lewd

She can "mind control" him but apparently can put him to sleep and swap bodies with him? This whole episode was bullshit.

it was literally just the abs

Marco is almost completely white because of his white mom and mex dad who is a mutt with spanish blood.

what no..

it goes

Beautiful white man > Beautiful white woman > Beautiful non-white woman > Beautiful non-white man >Average woman > Average man > Ugly man > Ugly woman

After Lake House Fever, I want this to happen.
The only way for Star to realize she's hurting both Tom and Marco is for Marco to give up on her, break whatever the curse of the blood moon is, and work on finding someone else to be in a romantic relationship with.
Star think she can have both muscles (Marco) and the beard (Tom). But she can't, and she shouldn't be.

the real question is, was it rape?

Now that Monster are legal citizens and shit
where the fuck is Baby?

Attached: interesting result.jpg (479x269, 20K)

I am all for Star's crap to finally bite her in the ass, and hard!
Anyone wants Curse of the Blood Moon to have Marco finally stop latching into Star romantically and gives up on her after the curse is broken, just as she's realizing she want him romantically?
I sure hope so.

I want to Starco happen sooner but at this point I really want an episode where Star learns how much she's hurting both Tom and Marco. It could end with her looking at the booth photos and sobbing relentlessly because they both told off Star and left.

Inside her jar somewhere in the ruins of Mewni's castle

So Bon Bon again?

I miss Starco

The last thing I want is for things to get dragged out even further. Just get it over with, have them be a couple since that's obviously going to happen, and move on to whatever else this season is about.

Been seeing a lot of this "shitty person" commentary and it's all kind of bullshit. About the only character that is blemishless is Jackie ... and that's because a literal cardboa
,rd cutout of 'le perfect female' could have been propped up as a fill in for whatever 'character' she had. For each of the demerits posted here, she's shown equal, if not greater care and attention to Marco and her other friends. She is shitty *to Tom* , but not 24/7 to any and all people.

Why not? She just washed her hands of the experience and is willing to string Tom along out of the guilt.
Plus Star shouldn't be Marco's "one and only" option. She gave up on him, so why not have him do that too? Believing that his feelings for Star are just because Blood Moon?

I am more for another separation, but a real one instead of the shitty one that only started this love triangle
>Marco gets separated from Star again, globgor kidnapping or some dark shit happened to make it more interesting
>instead of being only sad, he's glad to be finally enjoy doing anything other than squire shit, and Marco finally knows his purpose in life, maybe even globgor being a strong positive male figure for him like some user said that he needs so much
>Star doesn't have her emotional bag anymore and start appreciating him and even Tom
I seriously don't want them to upgrade their relationship from squire
sadly that for sure the squire upgrade will happen instead, no competent male characters allowed

>Anyone wants Curse of the Blood Moon to have Marco finally stop latching into Star romantically
YES
>just as she's realizing she want him romantically
cmon now, i don't hate her

>tfw that one user who fixed everything with S3 didn't get hired for S4

Attached: 1544330170888[1].png (875x516, 65K)

>a strong positive male figure
>in 2019
>in this fucking show
Not gonna happen

The cuckening 2.0 is the only thing that can save this show

>How nice it would have been for it to "click" in her head that, despite hosting a party for equality, she hasn't been treating anyone as an equal at all.

Attached: TENOR.png (1458x1390, 2.59M)

Fucking this. Was there any *real* need to introduce this worthless, one-off character when Hekapoo, who has pre-existing ties to Star, Marco, and Nachos, could have filled in the roll of adventuring buddy and given anecdotal stories of the things she and marco had done, thus giving fun banter, additional context conversation, and even a smidgen of *existing* shipping drama If they wished to go that route. Perhaps even give a tie-back to the rift between all three of them back during the trial, sleep portaling, and Meteora events?
Nope. Here, have this stronk, independent, black woman who don't need no man!

It's all what developments is all about in this show!
It make things happen, the earth rotates, and move things around. And make oxygen apparently.

user, Hek wasn't on friendly-buddy'let's-go-adventure terms with him, nor with him all the time. Otherwise, Marco wouldn't have been specifically searching for her clones.
She was the goal, not the buddy companion.

As long as she can dig both Muscle Marco and Princess Marco she's a top tier girl in my book.

Attached: e5615731c85c20f1316c54ed56580baf36de0823.png (400x400, 85K)

Why has there been no image of Trap Marco as that one weeb tik tok thingamajig?

That doesn't stop her from joining a rescue mission for Nachos... or on recounting 'encounters' with her clones as part of those anecdotal stories

Post yfw Tom is ok with Star giving Marco some knuckle while the two were watching Hoodwinked.

Hekapoo sort of "broke up" with abs Marco after realizing Starco was a thing. IIRC she actually told Star "you're lucky to have him."

Also the black woman was as cock thirsty for abs Marco as Hekapoo was.

You for watching

>I know you two kissed, I was waiting for you to tell me
Holy fucking SHIT Tomstar's whole relationship is fucked. Tom should have broken up with her right then and there.

What part of Tom is a cuck are you not understanding here

Attached: marcos_fate.png (859x1030, 220K)

Pretty sure there has, but its not actually a trap.

>but its not actually a trap.
but he is tho?

youtu.be/t8cRU9GtkDY

Attached: Tom_Cucked_Again.png (1280x720, 205K)

Too bad both of her romantic interests are.. uh:
>>Marco:
Too passive to decide to face Star with the problem of their friendship intertwined with their respective crushes, already accepted Star's feelings as best friend because she's dating someone, and sticks around BECAUSE he loves her that much even if she's -still- taken.
>>Tom:
Too pansy to confront Star with every glaring issue with their relationship, not willing to risk a heart to heart talk, let's his mother guilt trips Star into staying, and is so absorbed in his self-loathing that he never strife to have anything with Star that she and Marco already have, full time and support.
Tl:dr: they're both cowards to call her out and don't have someone else to treat them better than her. She got them both on a leash.

Don't worry, Tom. Princess Marco might let you be the side bitch.

My guess is she is making an appearance in Meteora's lesson, as someone has to label an overpowered baby capabe of going through Butterfly form.

Attached: 0882a32ec0722b3b311bde7ba0897100.jpg (734x413, 17K)

Its not, I think shadman did some drawings of it as a trap, but the original tiktok video that got memed is a girl.

>toffee wont come back
>toffee wont save the show somehow
>toffee wont be the final male villain

>eclipsa will be the final villain
>eclipsa wont do any cool shit
>eclipsa will be defeated in the same way toffee was, with star doing some asspull shit

who here /gaveuponSVTFOE/

Attached: 1548030280788.png (862x608, 928K)

>Anyone wants Curse of the Blood Moon to have Marco finally stop latching into Star romantically and gives up on her after the curse is broken, just as she's realizing she want him romantically?
Holy shit, that be hillarious!
I want this to happen just for Star suffering.

Not I. I ain't buying your wares, potion seller.

user, i'm a Toffeefag and let me tell you.
Stop acting like such an entitled faggot saying how you are "so above everything else".If you like or dislike something then good, but don't go attentionwhoring how special you are by going on the opposite side then saying you aren't one of them like it's a badge of pride.

Attached: tumblr_onofjpqfqM1r2zjloo7_1280-1-1.png (510x697, 110K)

Why can't Marco x Kelly be real

you know im right....

Attached: 1549032208630.jpg (881x749, 49K)

Moon remembers freaking foreshadowed Toffee's return as Moon is acting like him after visiting the Realm.

>Considers monsters living among mewmans as a good change.
>Identifies Globgor respectfuly as the king of monsters instead of panicking and call him by the mewman nickname like everybody expected
>Plays metal out of the blue even though Star specifically mentions she plays classical only.
>Encourages Eclipsa to release Globgor and acts friendly only to leave later.
>Identifies Eclipsa (the one who can read minds) as a threat BUT NOT GLOBGOR

Down by the River is the episode which is gonna confirm Toffee possesed Moon in the Realm (the mistake Glossaryck talked about). Pic related is our guy remembering who he is.

Attached: 6c03ffacdd793cd29b2391cbe2e83023.jpg (734x423, 28K)

>we will never get a couple of episode with Crazy Ludo very aware that Moon is possessed and no one believes him

>Toffeefags
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Toffee 5 more minutes.png (982x532, 199K)

Except we might (pic related)

Which reminds me...
>Moon remembers Ludo with hatred for a sentence he used TO MOCK TOFFEE

Lizard boss is back and he wants his king released.

Attached: 8468c844be90a73e1cb86b3cc0cc9d5f.jpg (735x419, 31K)

i wish i shared your optimism friend. But i've been wronged by cartoons because of high expectations for far to long....

Attached: 1533159944970.jpg (500x419, 26K)

That's Dennis.

user who wants monsters?
дpyr?

Then how did she remember River's date? Maybe they're like mind-melded

I wonder why Ponyhead is going to show up and ruin this season even more

>>MHC is shit
While I agree, H-poo is still top tier waifu

Attached: BigSpoonHekapoo.jpg (1280x1650, 361K)

I'm actually a little fearful about it now.
This feels like Bonbon and face the music all over again, me feeling like it is an important episode while everyone thinks is less than nothing...
The alarm bells are sounding for me but i think i'm just paranoid.

Im clearly gonna assume that she and marco fucked at somepoint in time so I doubt she's a dyke. Probably from some sort of amazon dimension

Goodnight thread. The day was dark, but there were still flickers of hope scattered about. I continue to pray for Starco and my waifu Star, despite the transgressions she's performed. Have you?

Attached: Findo_Tree_of_Starco.jpg (1094x1538, 1.27M)

H-poo is smol! Get this heretical shit outta here.

>Liking a generic demon girl
Basic and shit taste you all have.

all women are the same user, the only difference is their looks

So, their guitar solos are from some song? Cause I do like them.

This.

Star looks nervous in the PV while searching for Eclipsa in that episode.

My guess is that something hapens to Globgor while Eclipsa is suffering from having too many Poniheads around.

Attached: 1551761872318.jpg (1366x768, 258K)

If Eclipsa offers something to Rhombulus he dearly wants, he may be willing to free Globgor. Eclipsa could revive Lekmet & surely that would sway Rhombulus.

So why does Toffee not trust Eclipsa?

The show is just willing to hold it for the last moment, to keep the interest and all.
At this point Star and Marco will be old wrinkly people and they haven't solved this issue.
And Marco's now has become more of an asset than a person, so him getting together with Star may not be a huge deal since he's ALWAYS with her, so there is no need to make him her boyfriend.
Tom can just sit down and relax for the romantic dates, kisses and boyfriend fun stuff, and Marco will waste away his life following a girl who's so indecisive of what she really want, and runs away from her feeling for him like the plague.

Simple, the king of monsters was an unstoable bloodthirsty mewman-eater warlord until he started dating Eclipsa.
She is his weak-spot and the main reason he advocated for peace instead of crushing Mewni.

Not to mention Eclipsa killed septarians, had Seth as her enemy, created the darkest spell which defeated him against Moon and can read minds at will.
It would be stupid for Toffee to trust her.

Attached: c4fcf1164b69d63d50ff87a177d1ffa8.jpg (540x394, 29K)

its just a joke user

If I'm not mistaken, Star always disliked/feared Hekapoo.

Because Marco will escape from Star that way. And the show can't go on without someone constantly heartbroken watching his crush with her significant other make out.
Marco's whole development was to become Star's cuck and bitchboy all along,
They needed someone to stay forever friend-zoned and single for the end. He would've completed Star with all their development stacked together, but the crew couldn't have them be in a "perfect romantic relationship" because fuck "Earning your Happy Ending".
Marco was made for that. Single, alone, and always a best friend to go back for help.

>"What I had to"
>"The Kingdom comes first."

I love how Swim Suit parallels Conquer.
In both cases Eclipsa was selfish (and quite a human/realistic character if you ask me) concerning how much she wanted her family back but ultimately sacrifizes her own happiness for the greater good thanks to Star's words and courage.

Eclipsa can be an excellent queen but needs certain guidance Glossaryck failed to provide, that's why he is making Star take that role instead and tells Eclipsa to call her inmediately.

Attached: df4780cc15643922bfa041013b76f4f3.jpg (736x1748, 210K)

If Ludo returns as a villain I'll be hella mad

I just want peace for my tiny kappa boi. He had a hard life

He is most likely going to be the first one to realize there's something wrong with Moon as he was possesed by Toffee too.

Attached: a14ea494dc45e661b97842a7ecf287dd.jpg (735x409, 35K)

>Let’s dismantle the patriarchy!
I’m getting pretty sick of cartoons doing this.

Attached: E70AA694-F557-4B32-BFAC-AFD9DBCED5B4.jpg (1034x585, 336K)

Princess Turdina is a "rebellious" icon for rich girls who want to feel they are in control of their lives, instead of dealing with royal responsabilities.
What did you expect?

Miss Heinous was doing a great job in St. Olga until Marco ruined it all.
Kings from all Mewni were pleased with her results during the 300 years she was in charge.

Attached: 69ad9d3e8e3044303695bb3affbe1730.jpg (736x786, 77K)

It is though.

You fucking faggot.

I will still believe in her. She is still our girl. But the svtfoe crew better deliver some good reasons.

Attached: all according to keikaku.jpg (1280x1280, 397K)

17 episodes? I thought there were only 13 in this season

>Everyone is across the fandom not just here are starting to dislike Star and wondering what exactly Nefcy is doing.

>Nefcy's doing it on purpose because the endgame was always going to be Star trying to find the forces of evil, only for her to realize at the end she's been the only force evil all along.

>Original title of the series was Star and The Forces of Evil.

>The Book of Spells states that Star was always playing Marco for a fool on earth and is actually pretty smart.
>This is doubled down on when Star makes the comment in the recent episode of "As my squire I order you to be duplicitous in my plan"
>Marco wonders how she knew that word, but Star has always been smart or as she put it duplicitous which means deceitful.

>On the inside God stated the Devil is the most ruthless, evil, deceitful, yet intelligent being ever created.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.

Dies Irae ties all together.

Attached: She deceives us all.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

There are 21 half-hours like last season. There are just 13 segments/8 half-hours airing in March.

We have the names of the April episodes by now too so that's 16/21 confirmed already.

The crystal-headed moron, duh. Or Globgor for making this happen, too.

It's honestly embarrassing. The reactionary shit has gone so far that Star fawning over a hot buff girl (within the means of her character since she's already established to like hot buff Marco) means the show is pandering to muh sjws or some shit. I thought Yea Forums might be better than that but nope, /pol/think has just invaded this shithole beyond repair.

Eclipsa is always right which is why she'll suffer the most in the end

It's a fucking joke my dude. The joke is that Turdina is your stereotypical feminist icon with no real substance behind her words.

You're seriously mad about a cartoon making a joke about feminists?

Ah i gotcha. Thank you. When I first saw the episode list I felt it was a bit short. Guess I know why now lol

And not every boy can match up to that,or going to act the same and the would has to learn that.

Yup!

That's the point of Star I don't understand She won't admit she likes him (Marco) he's just a friend but when Marco is with Jackie she all mad and sad. I know this is season 2 talking but this side of stars is still there?

>Ready to kill her own daughter for Star.
>Apologizes to the shithead who ruined her life, losing her only chance to free her husband... because Star said so.

Eclipsa is going to die at the end of the series to save Star from a problem caused by her stupid blond pussie.
The only thing Eclipsa has left to sacrifize for Star is her own life.

Attached: f307251b6f178dc896e7c60a57195b66.jpg (540x572, 75K)

>They needed someone to stay forever friend-zoned and single for the end. He would've completed Star with all their development stacked together, but the crew couldn't have them be in a "perfect romantic relationship" because fuck "Earning your Happy Ending".

So tiresome.

>Jealous Star
Pretty sure it still existed... you could say it was present during S3 when Higgs was first introduced to him. Or in "Night Life" when he's out and about with Hekapoo.
But it's harder for her to justify it (and admit her feelings) if she's already going out with someone. We haven't gotten a lot of details back, but it *seems* like the reason she got back with Tom was because she saw all the effort he was putting into her. With the demoncism. With his anger management stuff starting to pay off. More recently with regards to the blood moon ball carriage he hand built. The problem with that is she's more or less built that relationship on a foundation of pity. And if she pitys him, then she's not going to break up the relationship for fear of hurting his feelings.
At least, that's the story as I know it. Other Anons are likely just going to tell you she's a bitch who wants to have her cake and eat it too

Attached: Higgs_My_Little_Squire_Can't_Be_This_Cute.png (1066x1320, 471K)

No but it can be kinda true, how many believe that no one is 100% straight.

Get on my level

Attached: 1546912511239.webm (640x358, 2.55M)

I think your right

I kind of think Lekmet is just plain dead for good. I have a feeling maybe some bigger bad will show up that only Globgor will know how to defeat so Rhombulus will have no choice to unfreeze him.

Or maybe he can unfreeze just Globgor's head and he can plead his case?

The funny thing is that we actually have seen Star in a swimsuit before but nobody cared.

The MHC don't seem to be under the queen's rule. Note that here Moon is listed as a "member" of the MHC not as the leader.

Attached: Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension.page114.png (1696x2544, 3.58M)

Actually, that reminds me. If time goes by much faster in the "Neverzone" than in normal dimensions, wouldn't the barbarian chick and anyone else he knew during his time in Running With Scissors have long since died by the time Randomgram happens?

don't think about it too hard.
because the writers sure as hell aren't.

If Marco wasn't a caricature of latinos made by upper class liberals, he'd smash Star with his pimp hand and rape her into submission.

Attached: El Macho.jpg (424x535, 113K)

Fucking this. Star, Janna and Jackie would be single moms by the end of season one plus countless others following his venture in Hekapoo's other dimension.

Well, she also peaced out at the end of the episode, so it's not like she's necessarily there the entire time either. She could also be some kind of spirit companion.... Marco did *summon* her to join in.

thought this was gonna be the
>no way fag
image.

Americans need to stop romanticizing obesity.

Attached: ejl28ctgcwm21.jpg (920x2636, 264K)

>no way fag
HOLY FUCK , how has this not been made with Brunzilla, Star, and Marco on her bear thing?!

By default, the MHC is full of stupid idiots and caused this mess themselves and installed A FUCKING PIE ISLANDER AS QUEEN. That alone is enough to put Eclipsa in a morally superior position over them.

nose ring, disgusting.

reminder that he cannot return to hekapoo's dimension or he'll die of old age.
also reminder that he basically had an entire life away from star.

i....yes please.
tom would be jelly level 99.

id prefer a death trigger more than devil.
related to the Día de los Muertos aesthetics

Mewmans are redneck bug people, who cares.

My memory is blanking, when did Tom find out about the kiss?

Marco told him when they were the last 2 left fighting Meteora at the end of last season

The weird thing was that they treated it like a huge consent issue when they wouldn’t even go in to WHY Globgor and Eclipsa were crystallized in the first place. I mean Eclipsa ran off, and that is seemingly enough for the MHC to freeze them forever. When it basically came out that the MHC has no good reason for imprisoning her, it was decided they wouldn’t re-crystallize her. Well, what about Globgor? Was he another political victim, or was he a legit threat? And for that matter, shouldn’t you be able to uncrystalize shit with the wand/dipping down? Eclipsa got out without Rhombulus releasing her, so why not Globgor?

More like being owned by Meteora.
The whole "fight" was a lame excuse for Marco to tell Tom about the kiss.

It was obvious they were gonna fail miserably.

Attached: f99290ea28e69c2d680d62add83ff07f.jpg (500x282, 34K)

She got out because of the deal she made with Moon. Once Toffee was defeated, the pact was completed and Moon's end of the deal of freeing Eclipsa had to be completed.

So did rhombulus set her free and dump her in the castle and not tell anyone?

The problem wasn't that she ran off (abdication is completely valid and she even left the wand behind), but with who.

Globgor is the most important/popular monster leader in history, a top tier strategist type warlord and such a powerful bloodthirsty warrior he was known as the Plucker of Limbs.

The MHC couldn't believe The Plucker of Limbs was the pro-peace vegetarian guy Eclipsa described, so they just assumed she had gone full evil and got rid of both of them.

Queen Crescenda, years later, mentions how Globgor's dissapearance was a bad thing for Mewni as it is easier to control monsters if you manipulate a strong figure in charge of ruling them.

Attached: 841a3dace529594a62a90c934610fbaa.jpg (736x1283, 238K)

A pact between 2 queens is more powerful than Rhomby's magic. Globgor doesn't have the magic that Eclipsa has so he can't get himself out of the crystal like Eclipsa could.

Maybe if Eclipsa, Star, and Moon combined their magic they could get Globgor out?

I love male characters with two kind of behaviour, depending of what they are doing or with who.

Just imagine if Globgor was the sweetest honey pie with Eclipsa (like smiling all the time and using lovey-dovey nicknames) but transformes into the manliest most hardcore and serious motherfucker in the land the moment she leaves the room.

Attached: 54ceec647cafb1c237f4f0f7e00cb8e9.gif (540x250, 1.61M)

>Who was in the Wrong Here?
Eclipsa
>husband used to eat/kill people
>thinks he should be freed

Attached: 1524773371216.gif (500x264, 1.07M)

Also brings up an issue that she won't live as long as a demon. When she's gone he has no reason to keep not eating people.

DEATH TO MHC!!!!

It was a fucking war (started by Mewni, BTW), both sides did bad things in order to survive. Any veteran could tell you how it goes.

In the end, Globgor was the type of soldier who hates his job even if he is great at it... that's why he ended up ruling the pro-peace faction the MHC loves to ignore.

Attached: c953e64aadc4f8c86bf1dd5e4b1d9bad.jpg (500x600, 98K)

over 400 replies and no mention of best girl. This is the state of Yea Forums.

Attached: momster.png (712x730, 718K)

There wasn't a Queen who ate babies? The MHC didn't have a problem with that.

>type of soldier who hates his job
I don't think we have any indication that he hates his job. At best we know that he loved moon more than he loved killing mewmans.

Rhombulus, i love you but you should start training your memory.
That was Bobipsa, not Eclipsa.

>Bobipsa
That's the point, eating Mewmans isn't a deal breaker with the MHC unless it's a monster.

I'm pretty sure she was indeed being looked after and possibly crystalized as well, if her "Wanted" poster is anything to go by

>best girl
We know you're a momma's boy, Tom, you don't have to broadcast it.

Reminder who the real best boy is.

Attached: dave2.png (290x605, 254K)

what, this is the bi thing?
Star is just admiring all the sexy people around her

if this was some romance ep that would explain it but you guys are just reading to much into it

He looks pretty young. How old do you think he was when Tom was born?

Mewmans look pretty young. I think he could be about 40 but look around 30ish.

Sorry, but that's not Toffee, or Rasticore, or Rhombulus, or Meatfork, or Lekmet, or Rock the warnicorn, or All-seeing Eye, or Spider with a Top Hat, or Seth, or Reynaldo.

Attached: 1536014246763.png (1500x1500, 1000K)

Love how Rhombolous told Eclipsa to fuck off.

The book clearly states Globgor hated war and that he dreamed about mewmans and monsters sharing their lands in peace, but he was realistic and knew the main figures in Mewni won't advocate for it.

He was the pro-peace faction leader while the septarians were pro-war and pro-Mewman anihilation.

"Then come with me and save both of our kingdoms" - Globgor to Eclipsa.

Attached: 13.jpg (4128x2322, 2.61M)

ye, the dudes at my gym mire each other all the time. its not gay

I'm actually coming more in line to this.
>assume you are hetero-male or whatever
>your female best friend, whom you have a total hidden crush on, has important business in another dimension
>"HOLY FUCK, LET ME GO TOO!"
>she acquiesces, ends up summoning THE COOLEST GUY EVER
>he's like... Master Chief, and Kratos, and Dante, and all wrapped into one
>someone you wish you could BE
>and he gives embarrassing stories about your best friendcrush that you never knew about, but isn't actually hitting on her
>and they're both treating you just like a part of the team... and you all accomplish the objective! HUZZAH!!
>and then he peaces out with a grin and "we should do this again sometime"
.... so yeah... that's my interpretation, more or less

Which proves Star was wrong and Eclipsa should have released Globgor that very instant.

Attached: e636c1f112e6514b06a9da89c894809f.jpg (736x860, 82K)

haven't read the book, but if that's what they're setting up, then hoo boy
toffee please tell us you're still there, possessing moon or some shit.

Reminder the MHC imprisoned a dude who can destroy a planet they deal with some serious shit, outside of Mewni.

And also a pizza delivery guy for being a little late. Their logic is fucked up.

Attached: 386e0fc69efb606de620d1698b7d2dea.jpg (720x504, 34K)

Eclipsa for not killing the MHC, force Rhombulus to free Globgor and following Star advice about "proper use of magic" of all people.

>turns innocent guy into a frog
>assault normals with magic blast during their play

Star is a hypocrite with a capital H.

Also how do absolute monarchies work, can the queen or king just retcon entire laws made centuries ago or its there a system in place?

Pretty much this.
Things would be better for Eclipsa if she decided to go full revenge mode.

I know I would.

Attached: a4efab2abb822c3d00152f26c8a675c7.jpg (735x1049, 147K)

Monarchs can do whatever they want if they have the power to impose their will.

The MHC literally controls magic in the multiverse, killing them would cause a disaster.

Two of them are already dead and everything is ok. Plus Glossaric doesn't seem to care about them.

but people would hate her, unlike how they hate her now

Glossaryck is the first one who believes they are unnecesary and wants to fire them all.

Plus one is dead, another retired... and nobody gave a fuck.

Attached: 245fb132ce68d836f1181099e1b7c484.jpg (736x403, 37K)

no, we are all wizards and saw it in our collective crystal balls.

I got the impression that the MHC is the "system in place" here.

>Glossaryk wants to fire the MHC
>Implies that stopping Toffee was a mistake

Glossaryk probably wants magic to be gone for awhile as shit has become too fucked with it

is there a pdf or imgur album of this thing out there?

Fuck Gloss magic has enriched the lives of everyone in the multiverse.

You mean the bitch who created a storm to force Star to stay with Tom and is probably who Tom got his stalker tendencies from?

Pic related is proof of all that enrichmen.

Attached: S1E9_Mewni_woman_with_14_children.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

>having faith that your fanfiction headcanon theory will become canon.

dude thats why everyone is mad and cant enjoy this show.
this is not game of thrones, accept that this is a cartoon on disney already

>is there a pdf or imgur album of this thing out there?
Yes. There is.

>won't you tell it to me?
No, I won't. DIP DOWN, user.

>why're you being such a dick?
Ah hah, classic user. Why to teach you the Hard Way, of course.

Attached: glossaryck_it_is_written.png (764x476, 19K)

The Pixies use magic, magic is a multiversal thing not just limited to Mewni and Gloss wants to end it he needs to be stopped.

Psst, hey kid! Over here!

Attached: 92E443B4-6F64-4DE8-AE60-BD387185D79B.jpg (791x524, 115K)

The same pixies that support slavery?
Are you using the poniheads as an example next?

But look at how technologically advanced they are compared to Mewni, they have multiversal communication devices so the slavery doesnt matter.

MagicAnon (as we call him/her) uploaded the whole thing for us to read and even divided it in files.

Here you go:
ufile.io/p9trh

that doesnt look suspicious at all

They have monopoly of the materials required for the devices. And they use manual labour to obtain it, not magic.

Attached: 8458931141c723b989d7ac610a0d374d.jpg (466x900, 69K)

Well you see user the pixie queen is hot therefore its alright for her to enslave people

Not this shit again.
MagicAnon spent 3 days with the link in the board because you fuckers wouldn't click and check it was the real deal.

BTW: the rar file here really contains the book.
Proof in pic related.

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x1836, 2.08M)

Kek! Thanks user, cheers!

Just remembered pixies eat mewmans yet they are all free, so Rhombulus' point about Globgor is shit.

Attached: f2bf038423706b304c5b04bf356fba23.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Pixie queen is hot. Hey, what happened with that kid that married her? I forget how that ended up

aren't those pixies as good as uncanon by now, even ferg and alfonzo are in a better state.

He abandoned her the moment he knew pixies ate humans and went back to Earth.

Attached: 1c8bbdf2e9abf32c64d395a308ea0c51.jpg (678x953, 50K)

Speak for yourself! i'm a magical accountant and saw the episodes in my magic 8ball
Hi Miss Skullnick!

I’m talking about the one with the glasses that said he’ll be a tyrant ruler after they got married.

Thank you, user

wouldnt be easier to upload it to imgur?

They don't eat mewmans, don't be silly!
They eat anybody, especially the one who gets married to the queen.
Ferguson said during "Mewnipendence Day" that he got a divorce.
Alphonso and Ferguson are still on earth

He did? That’s too bad.

Ferguzon didn't want to get eaten and the pixi queen didn't wanted to chew a bone, so it was an amicable agreement and separated on good terms

>They eat anybody

That's worse.

Attached: ef6f875077e9c7ba692cb0a72b5fc8ad.jpg (500x481, 20K)

i wish the show could actually us the book lore.

95%¨of the lore information in that book will never be mentioned, thats so bullshit

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.99M)

The guy I was talking about was this guy. He marries the queen at the end of the marriage episode after Ferguson, Star and Marco leave him behind by accident

Attached: D8D3F1CE-F8F8-4F54-8D4A-31DA057676CD.png (300x700, 254K)

It's a fucking cringy '''joke''' my dude, even in context.

>tfw Boy Queen was going to make Mewni awesome with his CRU of bros
>His mother has his autistic genocidal sister take over as Queen instead
>Brother still manages to unfuck some things with his connections and diplomacy
>Sister continues being a psycho cunt who experimented on people, caused years of strife, and ultimately got BTFO in an ambush

What could have been had Jushtin had stayed in charge

Hi yes when the fuck is the episode with Janna and the Multiple Marcos?

Is the next batch the one with the Quest Buy episode? Probably then

Jushtin would have improved Mewni to attract tourism. Said tourism could include wealthy monsters, leading to a slow but steady improvement of their reationships.

Jushtin would have eventually managed to have access to monster lands and fields peacefuly, if only his mother had trusted him.

Attached: 8adca87324e2e11075f1eb89726735c3.jpg (640x895, 74K)

Cant believe I fapped to him

Hey dude, what the fuck? There are much better men in this show.

Who said I only fapped to him.
If anything the real crime is the lack of good River stuff

user, That is Ferguson. Alfonso is the fat one.
Yes, he is the one that said he got a divorce from pixi queen.
Sorry for the late reply.

A man of taste
That still doesn't mean Rhombulus isn't a good choice.

>River
>Not Dave