Commissioner Gordon leaves Gotham

>Commissioner Gordon leaves Gotham
Could anything be more out of character?

Attached: Babs.png (936x540, 636K)

I'm still waiting for the day when there is a new board for 4channel to allow this shit.

Captain America being a member of hydra

>Could anything be more out of character?
Kara taking off her pants in a TV-PG show?

Attached: kara'sperfectbody.png (999x747, 549K)

he had to go low profile after that whole "Joker found dead with massive anal wound: Batman sworn to find the culprit" scandal

>Minotaur hand sign

Attached: 4.png (1147x1400, 661K)

He has to go to commissioner convention to present his new crime fighting technique

This whole show is garbage.
>iconic comic characters acting OOC like in TTGO
>some random generic tentacle monsters attacking the city like it's Townsville from Power Puff Girls
>quips and zoomer jokes
>99% of characters both good and evil are "YAAS QUEEN WAMAN" with no sign of equality between female and male cast
>personalities of main girls recycled from MLP G4 proving Faust has absulutely zero creativity as a writer and can only work as animator

Im giving this cartoon 1 season before its cancelled.

Attached: 1552857098541.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

Does tat hold any particular significance?

Um Jim. I dunno if this can be considered a legitimate technique

*that

Every bishoujo does it.

>CalArts turboautist totally MAD
calm down lil' retard, you will have more political trash and vintage shit with Netflix!

I fucking love you Yea Forums.

This shit show fits Netflix as much as She-Ra

I wish there was a boards for Craptain Marvel stuff

Kek

>iconic comic characters acting OOC like in TTGO
Not muh!
>some random generic tentacle monsters attacking the city like it's Townsville from Power Puff Girls
We had 3 fights so far, and only one can considred giant monster.
>99% of characters both good and evil are "YAAS QUEEN WAMAN"
Watta
>personalities of main girls recycled from MLP G4 proving Faust has absulutely zero creativity as a writer and can only work as animator
So you're one of those retards who try to push that Pacifist Hippie Jessica is totally like brute farmer cowgirl or That amazon Spartan-like princes is totally female Harry Potter

Hey I can't blame Jim for wanting a break from that shithole

Maybe he'll try his luck and convince Superman to rape someone, probably Zod

unlike She-Ra, the girls actually look like girls

It has the same amount of brain dead waifufags who defend this SJW shit show just because they give them a boner. They did same with She Ra because they waifu Katra. Now they are doing it with the DC Girls even if the same leftists libtards are doing it with same agenda.

And now I'm aware that all of the show's characters are living in Gotham for some reason.

>leftist SJW
heh, an SJW would first kill himself before animating something as beautiful like this

Attached: goddesships.webm (1024x576, 234K)

if it were SJW, all the females would be ugly as sin

Post the original

Spare yourself this cringe. Its a matter of time before she will make an episode about lgbt or transgender issues or evil incel supervillains hating on Captain Marvel movie

Attached: 325235.png (291x173, 8K)

She also supported the SJW Thundercats. There is no hope for her. She totally lost it between 2012 and 2018 and turned from old school moderate feminist into third wave tumblr feminist like JK Rowling

Attached: 235235235.png (609x659, 106K)

I can think of a lot of things DC characters have done in recent years that are out of character.
>That time the Joker cut off his face
>That time Batman ran over a bunch of people with his car and then later tried to spear fish Superman
>That time either Booster Gold, Harley Quinn, or Wally West murdered a bunch of people for seemingly no reason
The difference between those times and this, is at least this is getting us a pretty good looking cartoon, where as the other scenarios just gave us shitty shock value comics and movies.

Still not ugly enough to be feminist

The best thing about Faust is; she never puts political shit in her works, unlike Rebecca Shitgar, Faust is professional, I hate political shit in my cartoons, for that I trust in Faust

Attached: zeeteacheshowtoseduceyourwaifu.png (429x280, 145K)

Oh, are we talking about wildly out of character things?

Attached: tumblr_pk33n9bUrj1xz4u7so1_500.png (435x472, 259K)

Someone conveniently is forgetting about a certain powerpuff girls episode. And faust used to be a raging SJW back in her high school and collage days.

Attached: femme-fatale.jpg (620x474, 53K)

I really like strict-but-caring dad Trigon

you realize she's the villain, right?

She is already doing it by not including any single interesting male character and only giving token characters. Where the fuck is the cool Slade character? Just some goofy Lex Luthor who act like Mark Beaks, a hipster faggot from nu-Ducktales. Other than that there is a blacked Catwoman (for diversity points) and Poison Ivy and Harley who use unfunny quips as the main cast and will no doubt going to end up in a lesbian relationship.

She apologized for making it

Based

Faust isn't radical leftist as this episode proved.

An over-the-top parody villain st that.

>And faust used to be a raging SJW back in her high school and collage days.
No shit. there are no centerists in collage. You're either a raving sjw, a raving conservative or so out of it on drugs you're incapable of any thought whatsoever

The worst part is that she used to criticize the third wave man hating feminist with that episode. But after some time she dennounced and apologised for that episode due to constant attack from tumblr. Its why people don't trust her anymore, she was assimilated by the Borg

She's an SJW cunt. Fuck faust. She gave up on her own show when she had to fight for something. Here's hoping her new show crashes and burns.

Attached: 1535493587475.png (196x300, 126K)

>The whole point of that episode was criticizing feminism

I know, i wasn't on about the episode, i was just talking about the sjw in collage bit

>any single interesting male character
Hal Jordan

>goofy Lex Luthor
He's in the background for now, if iyopu haven't noticed the hint.

>nfunny quips as the main cast and will no doubt going to end up in a lesbian relationship.
Only dumb /u/fags think that.

>She gave up on her own show
You mean Hasbro show?!

ESL, Source?

>blacked Catwoman (for diversity points)
>being this much of an underage faggot

Attached: Eartha Kitt.png (475x356, 378K)

>You mean Hasbro show?!
Yes. That show. She will never fight for anything. Just roll over and quit or apologize if she has to have any sense of conviction. She's not /our girl/ at all.

Faust likes 'em thick.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-09-33-52.png (1280x720, 865K)

Actually on of the reasons she left MLP is because Hasbro didn't allow her to make those SJW ideas like having episodes about trans, lesbians characters or ponies adopting non pony kids.
Virtue signalling going to be a huge problem in this show and DC editorial staff might not be as strict as Hasbro to shut it down.

Attached: 35253225.png (1262x542, 104K)

That's just what the other guy said

me too

>taking an april fools joke seriously

Attached: literally you.jpg (640x723, 22K)

Are you the same fuck who uses the same argument to defend April from TMNT becoming black? Fuck off. Those characters were white for generations. Suddenly digging out some old as fuck version of her is still virtue singalling for diversity. Get fucked in the anus.

Attached: 1551102395730s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>106491434
It was dated the 27th of march, you retarded wojak.

She said "for real" you dumb brainlet, as in this tid bit actually being true.

Again, MLP owned by fricking Hasbro, how could she fight?!

On the other hand, she get more freedom and better chances with this new show.

What?

>for reals
clearly a joke

Off yourself Faustdrone

>Damage control

>actually think for reals is not a joke

Youre dense lmao

Oh, so it has to be true.

>It was all just a joke
damage control

I dont give a fuck about TMNT, it's not my fault you're such an underage faggot that you cant appreciate an Eartha Kitt reference when it's right in front of you, instead choosing to get assblasted about it

>April Fool's joke
>March 27
I know wojack posters are consistently stupid but this is getting sad.

Yea Forums would defend stalin if he said something not so nice about SJWs.

nice bait

she did april fool jokes in the whole week, retard nigger

Brainlet

Commies were less degenerates back than desu.

>There is no hope for her.

Good thing none of this is in the show.

dude... dude are you ok?

Can't wait to see you bent and looking up excuses to defend that bitch like this soiboi cuckold right here

Yeah, kids sure fucking hate dragonball z and naruto I tell you what.

There is nothing wrong with an Eartha Kitt Catwoman reference

It's for cartoon lovers not comic fans

>with no sign of equality
Hello Yea Forumsmblr

Capeshit comics and TMNT are two different things.

It won't happen cause there will not be SJW BS, brainlet.

>real facts
>""" excuses to defend that bitch like this soiboi """
Take your pills pops

Attached: zeewink.jpg (1144x652, 89K)

'Yaas Queen' is the odd one out in your list. The rest of those elements have propelled other shows and movies in modern times to great financial success. Maybe it's not a good show, but it's not one that's ripe for cancellation either.