ITT: post awful cartoons

ITT: post awful cartoons

Attached: 1548202420839.png (821x459, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UTQI_XjoSSY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvhnUU5lKA
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlc4T8dxqA
youtube.com/watch?v=r_x1Ff_3Des
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rick & Morty.

Attached: Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png (420x238, 119K)

are we at the point where you just screencap a youtube clickbait title card as a thread starter

isnt that the question of the day?

posting good cartoons would be a harder challenge

Attached: Gay calarts shit.jpg (856x480, 77K)

Attached: Tumblr poor attempt at Ghibli style.jpg (789x1200, 201K)

The ones you like :)

There you go, most of Yea Forums's hatred directed towards these three cartoons

I think Fanboy and Chum-Chum would’ve worked better as a 2D cartoon. It’s too stylized for 3D.

Started out good and became bad later on
Massively overrated and overhated
Painfully mediocre, only shipper faggots really care about it

Mega Babies, Butt Ugly Martians, and Super Duper Sumos are examples of actually straight up awful cartoons.

i dont know about worst, but she ra and GF were two of the most boring shows i had ever had the displeasure of watching.

Lmao I rememeber when Yea Forums had the biggest hateboner for problem solverz

Either a shitposter was pretending or the creator camr on here to argue for its merits

oh how i miss 2011 Yea Forums

unlike everything else in this thread, this isn't a shitpost.

Attached: 1526440301308.png (379x442, 224K)

I like the show for what it is, an art project

>CN UK actually cut out the muscular guy's appearance in the intro.

I could not agree any more. OK KO is a fucking travesty.

Attached: 1537045907697.gif (480x270, 2.37M)

Yeah, when you look at the show's concept art and even final character designs drawn in 2D, it looks way more appealing. In 2D they have an energy that makes you really want to see them in motion, and the 3D just couldn't live up to that.

the inconsistent art looks really shitty

Attached: 81vVuoCFv4L._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 323K)

IT'S PART OF THE APPEAL YOU FAGGOTS

don't you have something better to do Ian?

its more appalling than appealing
with such a basic artstyle it really has no excuse to be animated like a early southpark episode and they don't seem to ever use the animation sheets to keep consistent characters
i know breaking consistency is good for fluid animation and expressiveness but the animation is choppy as shit and the expressions are usually still frames of wacky faces so it doesn't make up for it at all
it just looks bad in still shots and in motion, theres no appeal to it at all even from a "outsider art" perspective because most amateur products look better, hell most of the better newgrounds animations didn't even look as shitty

Well this thread is off to a predictable start.

Attached: troll line - below.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 0549b440bb4611e6b6244b74a70e97a7-ed-edd-n-eddy-say-hi-cartoon-wallpapers-1600x1200.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Attached: Total-drama-pahkitew-island-248.jpg (2000x1310, 310K)

>tfw no cute tall abbo waifu

>most amateur products look better
OK KO feels like Ian JQ printed off a bunch of KC Green comics, handed them to his staff and said "I want it like this, but really ugly."

>APPEAL

Attached: TellMeTheresAGod.jpg (480x360, 100K)

The entire series was shit and Yea Forums only defends the original run because it was marginally better than most of the Canadian flash shit at the time and the generation that grew up with it are now old enough to post here.

Anyone remember the horrific early cgi commercials this fucker was from?

Attached: 1403119212045.jpg (707x1131, 60K)

>106493726

Attached: 1546019529946.jpg (680x794, 227K)

Attached: tex avery.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

What in the mother of god is Rad doing to Enid?

Attached: ruby.jpg (1056x1056, 208K)

Spoke too soon.

5/10, made me respond.

Let's get this thread back on track.

Attached: crap.jpg (344x475, 54K)

They won't stop airing this shit

Attached: ipa2br66m5jx.png (1280x720, 749K)

I remember watching Jasper’s first appearance and being genuinely interested in what happened next. Then the rest of the series was just shit.

The Brits fear manliness

You are like baby

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UTQI_XjoSSY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvhnUU5lKA

Oh cool another "thing I don't like" thread

what's stopping you from making a "things I like" thread faggot?

The Day My Butt Went Psycho
Fangbone!
Wishfart!
The list goes on for Canadian travesties.

took the words right out of my mouth

Basically all adult swim originals. Superjail. Squidbillies. etc.
Everything from MTV.

>Superjail
>awful
get the fuck out of here right now

What was the worse follow-up:

Mega-Babies from SwatKats
Angela Anaconda from Pepper Ann

I mean, sure Mega-Babies was awful but itr had a pretty limited impact. Angela ewas actually pretty popular for a while.

>Basically all adult swim originals
Let's extend that to anything [as] has run excluding Cartoon Network era things like the first Samurai Jack seasons, and early AT. All the anime shit they showed is ass, all the live action is garbage, etc. When you're pulling alot from the anime pile I don't know how you manage to only grab trash. Some is to be expected, but Kim deliberately chose the worst shit she could have.

>Harvey Birdman
>ATHF
>Squidbillies
>Metalocalypse
>Moral Orel
>Venture Bros
>Superjail
>Sealab 2021
>Awful
Get some fucking taste God damn

>>Venture Bros
I wanted to like this because it seemed like it was going to be good but I just couldn't do it. This isn't a "no user Star Vs is great its the best series airing right now on any network" thing, Yea Forums seemed to like it for good reason and them taking their time for episodes helped make me think it was going to be a solid series. It's the only thing I have ever felt bad for not liking, but it just isn't good (to me) and I just don't get it, I can at least understand why people like Star Vs for instance even if I hate it and the shit they like it for, but there's nothing particularly fascinatingly executed in Venture.

To be fair the first season is extremely rough, if you dropped it there you dropped it before it actually found its full footing. If you watched more of it though and it didn't click that's fine though, you shouldn't feel bad for not liking something so long as you aren't a cunt about it and claim that it's shit just because it's not to your tastes.

The later seasons of Foster's Home are really bad.

I know it's live action, but Your Pretty Face is kinda decent from what I've seen

Kys

Castlevania.

Sorry you can't accept your show looks like shit Ian.

Attached: 1543263518379.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

A lot of bait in this thread, how about some actually shitty cartoons?

Attached: download.jpg (278x181, 8K)

Cramp Twins was pure class though.
youtube.com/watch?v=DYlc4T8dxqA

Attached: emperor-bog-butt-ugly-martians-76.4.jpg (210x240, 19K)

If you don’t like it, why do you watch it?

Jesus that intro, what even is it

This was always on for some reason so somebody was watching it

Fangbone is just Canada's answer to StarVs

damn every interest in that show is gone now

yes everything is aping your wonderful series, fangirl

dumb pedophile.

Im more of an Atomic Puppet kind of guy though

I love Cramp Twins

She was the only main antagonist that didn't get talku-no-jutsued.
Even the diamonds were able to be talked into taking his side.

I love having cramped twins.

holy shit you guys werent kidding

Attached: Frederator_F+CC_Concept_Art.png (350x450, 219K)

If you like it, why do you not watch it?

they still look like ass

Okay seriously

How was any child in the age range this show targeted supposed to understand what the fuck was going on half the time? It was way too political. Also the three dog things were unfunny assholes who went around treating random people like shit and most of the jokes came off as "STEPHEN SPIELBURG BACKS US SO THIS MUST BE COMEDY GOLD". Also it constantly used self-awareness to try to dismiss any potential ways you could criticize it. The show knew it was unwatchable watered-down political garbage parading as some kind of Looney Tunes tribute and shamelessly embraced it.

Maybe it's because I never watched it as a kid. I watched my first episode when I was about 19. Didn't laugh so I watched some more from the later seasons. I chuckled maybe once or twice at the chicken shorts. Most of the characters were boring and the dog things annoyed the hell out of me.

Attached: a0h_d9832l7m.jpg (500x329, 29K)

maybe its because you're a faggot

>the three dog things were unfunny assholes who went around treating random people like shit
Literally the best part of the show. The cartoon version of the Marx Brothers

no one but nostalgiafags like this shit, didn't even like it as a kid

nah foster never went bad

That's Jewish comedy for you.

>the dog things

Attached: 1549775002912.jpg (299x419, 9K)

its shit and everyone who watches it is shit

Attached: bm2-1024x683.jpg (767x431, 47K)

nigga READ

Attached: warnerbros.jpg (650x400, 60K)

honestly who the fuck animates this show?

Stay mad, nostalgiafags.

Attached: autism.jpg (272x239, 35K)

problem solverz wasnt awful it just wasnt supposed to be on CN. paperrad was based, it probably would've worked on AS

Anybody who posts this either has never seen the show or is autistic. Watch Hanna Barbera toons or flash shit if you want 100% model sheet animation all the time. The flexibility in the visuals of OK KO remains a greater strength than a hinderance, proof is in the pudding when shitposters can only post this one comparison or out of context comedic cuts. Off model doesn't equate to incompetence. Look at FLCL.

>inb4 accusations of Ian like that means anything

Fuck syncrovox, it's the most uncanny shit possible.

the only evidence they're autistic is that they replied to you

Anamaniacs isn't the best thing ever but it gets shat on way too hard by "REEEEEE dated, HOW ARE CHILDREN SUPPOSED to gEt thIS" annoying people

I win

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x268, 27K)

it seems like more work than in your usual modern animation, you need like 6 different mouth drawings to get lip syncing across

I think Mega Babies was worse, but god damn that's in the top 3.

that shit is scary

My brother told me that the faces of the girl were taken from photos of ann frank or whatever that world war II girl was called and it freaked me the fuck out

when i asked why they named her angela he said copyright reasons with disney, does disney own ann frank or world war II?

>the Hit Television Show!

What's this nigger talking about

Attached: 12976825_1728851280727491_3478494976827701976_o.jpg (2048x1152, 259K)

Suck a dick John K

Attached: 1541525752416.png (598x245, 161K)

I think they look fine. Especially Fanboy, he looks great in 2D.

Animaniacs isn't even that political

There's plenty of jokes that children would get but people who irrationally hate the show just gloss over that

Imagine being this wrong. The first 3 seasons and The Ridonculous Race were great. Also, I highly doubt you watched the entire series, probably 1 season and nothing more than that so stfu.

why

Attached: garfield.jpg (1230x603, 119K)

Foster was always bad, can't fucking believed I liked it when I was a kid

How was it bad? Let me guess, because it had some mean spirited humor and wasn't all sunshine and rainbows?

Nah, I bloo was the best part, but goddamnit the characters are annyoing as fuck, they are always screaming

idgaf what Yea Forums says this was nothing but edgy hot topic trash

Attached: invader-zim-2.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

this...

Look at their forced smiles

Jon blink twice if you need help

it's overrendered pencil drawings, you can't even imagine how the show would look like 2D animated

tiny toons was 100x worse. at least the warner bros were actually funny

Attached: download.jpg (215x235, 13K)

I actually like this show. The animation sucks ass but the writing is witty

?

Attached: Screenshot (99).png (625x61, 7K)

I watched Animaniacs a lot as a kid and I don't think I got 90% of the jokes. They weren't overly political, although some were, it's just that the vast majority of jokes were pop culture references. It's aimed at 10 year olds but all the jokes are something you'd have to be a teenager at the very least to at least know what it's talking about. Everything I remember about the show is jokes I was too young to get.

Perhaps your contemptible critique is just a reflection of your own inability to understand, or simply comprehend, any meagre aspect of the political spectrum to the point where the slightest mention of someone in popular culture who happens to have a political view, regardless of what it is, becomes imprinted in your mind as an abysmal attempt at politicizing children through propaganda presented as jokes and a personal attack on your psyche. In actual fact, some studies have shown children unknowingly and subconsciously take political stances as young as 10. Other studies have shown that children don't give a shit about politics and just want to watch some fucking entertainment. A political/famous figure having an anvil dropped on them, a pie thrown in their face or being hugely exaggerated does not take a 600 gorillion IQ to understand or find funny. The actual 'politics' in the show that confuddle your mind to the point of insanity are there to entertain the older members of the audience - parents, babysitters, guardians, siblings and such who sat down, dreading the concept of being subjected to hours of screeching bright cutesy cartoons of little to no substance, only to be greeted with something they actually enjoy and/or can relate to. Something with clever writing, great pacing and fantastic animation (I'd say for the time, but arguably it still looks decent even by today's standards). And that is where Animaniacs gets its power. Your baseless opinion is overshadowed by an entire generation of people who grew up with the Animaniacs. Keep piling on that salt while doing nothing to contribute to the industry you seem to yearn to reform through vapid criticism, meanwhile people who continue to be inspired by classics like Animaniacs go on to create new characters, new adventures and new stories. Or, bring back old ones. Enjoy the reboot, faggot.
tl;dr: Fuck off John. Eat shit, grow up and learn some Variety Speak, then get back to us.

Attached: yakkity-yak.jpg (399x399, 24K)

>Bah-doop-bah-doop-bah-doop-bahhh-dah!

Not all of them, but some like superjail are literal predictive programming

BASED

Attached: 1542921459080.png (335x353, 131K)

What's wrong with edgy cartoons? It's a breath of fresh air.

Attached: co not even once.png (1341x600, 289K)

>Wander Over Yonder

Attached: lhdbulmjfc1994.gif (500x281, 171K)

i read the entire thing in yakko's voice

Attached: kek.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

>Frog posting

>watch old cartoon
no. this is about OK KO
>other show does it so it's fine
fucking really?

who the fuck is john

Your brother was either lying or retarded. The source photos of the faces were models hired for the show.

Same people who made proud family?
It looks too similar.

>[Animaniacs] looks like it was drawn by an 80s Saturday Morning cartoonist with a gun to his head. Superficially trying to look like classic cartoons, it confuses 30s rubber-hose style with 40s pear and sphere style and gets every aspect of both styles wrong.

>No clear, distinct shapes in the designs or poses. Everything is clutterd. The clothes don't follow the forms underneath - they bulge out in awkward, wrong directions. It's not visually funny or well designed or remotely human. It's completely contrived, awkward and insincere. It screams "lie".

Attached: 69.jpg (720x480, 44K)

a pedophile that has strong opinions about cartoons

Read an entire post before commenting.

Children like things that are flashy and funny. When I was 5 I didn't know who Richard Lewis was but I still liked the Naoh sketch because he talked funny and was hilariously mopey, I still don't know anything about Lewis outside of his version of himself in Curb. The people give out the pop culture/current event jokes are the same people who can't watch a show because either a) It's from before 2011 and the characters aren't using smart phones and also paradoxically b) if a modern show does us smart phones ah-la We Bare Bears or Bojack they will also shout REEEEEEEEE SMART PHONES WILL DATE THIS SHOW WHEN WE ARE USING MIND CONTROLLED PHONES IN 15 YEARS

The fan base back during the My Space era were proto Rick and Morty tards but Invader Zim is a really solid show

Nah, I could actually watch and enjoy Fangbone!. Atomic Puppet is a better show, though.

BASED - the fanbase for Star Vs. are blind as fuck to anything of actual quality.

That was beautiful user

Attached: smug.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

This man has such shit taste. I'd still hate him even if he wasn't a boo-boo man

I don't like this show all that much, either - but Rick & Morty is much worse off... The only thing THAT is good for is the violence. Without it, it's nothing but noise.

i see it now, the people who hate this shit is dumb as fuck. so dumb inact that they can't explain why they hate it. the hive mind is real

GAME. SET. MATCH.
Take your (You). You earned it. That was wonderful.

Also,FUCK OFF JOHN - Ren & Stimpy sucks and is probably my personal vote for worst old-school cartoon ever.

I want to harm you so badly

Attached: 1548969862559.jpg (500x403, 108K)

You can't tell me this wasn't shit - especially compared to something worth remembering like Kim Possible, for example.

A lack of actual taste detected. Leave now.

I want to agree with you, but that show actually is pretty shit (especially in later seasons.). Get outta here, John.

Attached: tumblr_ma5zykkhjc1rq6q5o.png (352x462, 169K)

>so dumb inact
>inact

Disregarding your lack of spell checking there's plenty of reason to find OK KO to be a terrible show. Or at the very least lack luster.

Stylistically it is atrocious, with characters lacking any sort of consistent design and animation being even less consistent. The loose art design isn't very well taken advantage of as decent animated sequences are few and far between. It tends to wastes it's looser design aspects on the funny face meme which lack impact since the characters really don't have a consistent default design to reference the joke face with.

On a narrative sense it also fails miserably as many of the characters are purely annoying or just plain unlikable. There's also an inconsistent portrayal of the character morals since Rad and KO will often learn a lesson about being brash and close minded while Enid will be portrayed as the hero despite acting the same way. There are the hamfisted ideological episodes that are extremely one-sided and lack any nuance, the captain planet and ghoul school episodes that act more as glorified cameos, and of course that fucking furry episode.

OK KO is shit, there's plenty reason to hate it. You may not see why others have disdain for it but it doesn't mean those that do are not justified.

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 9K)

I actually like this show far more than SU and I still found this to be some actually valid criticism for why people hate it, either way. Well done.

Not that user, BTW - he's obviously a tard.

I can't watch this show because it's so fucked.
I can take ugly characters and shit animation, but this show just repulses me to a primal level.

What the fuck does that mean? That reads like the kind of joke review that a character would read off in a cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_x1Ff_3Des

Lemme guess; this list of “awful cartoons” is nothing but shit made in the last 10 years, right?

YES. That makes it pointless, too.

>enids gigantic tree trunk thigh
Dammit Ian my dick can only get so hard

I rarely see an user be so thoroughly and utterly BTFO. Based Yakko poster.

Attached: Animaniacs wakko shrug.jpg (210x240, 12K)

why would you watch more than one season lmao

>i typed a lot of words so im right now

The fandom of SU is far more awful than the cartoon itself.

Korean teenagers who are paid pennies an hour in some non-descript sweatshop

The first season was shit, why would I bother to watch multiple seasons of a franchise I didn't like?
>stfu
The absolute state of asshurt faggots

There's something to this, gen x could get jokes and references about Jimmy Durante, Napoleon and the Boer War, Gen Y thought of cognac when asked about Napoleon. I think some shows fell into the gap between the demographics, because ten yr olds now only get memes and pranks.

Whenever they have a Jack Stauber creation, I’m in awe.
Shop: A Pop Opera might be his best work yet, even though it was a little on-the-nose.

I never watched this show as a kid but started watching it on Netflix when I was 21 and it's alright. I didn't finish it though so who knows if the later episodes are worse. I'm pretty sure you hate it just because it's popular and well liked. It definitely doesn't belong in the "worst cartoon" list.

Attached: CEDAFA07F3704949937E55A884C92B84.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

This shit.
Why were there always crappy specials on on Christmas and Halloween?

Attached: night b4 christmas.jpg (333x475, 37K)

I was a kid when I watched Animaniacs. Most of the show was just zany shit that's funny to kids. Stuff that might go over their heads isn't even important to the comedy. You don't need to know who Winston Churchill is to see that wacko is harassing him. You don't need to listen to the who or yes or know Abbott and Costello to get slappys parody of who's on first. You might even learn or be interested in learning something about those things you aren't familiar with