Will Shazam top them all, Yea Forums?

Will Shazam top them all, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1552842335537.jpg (3531x1506, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106488337
shazamaholic.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-final-shazam-trailer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Captain Marvel crying
Why, her movie is successful and both leads support each other. It's just as non)nonsensical as making Quaman crying at CM's success. It comes from nowhere.

Can't anyone remade those cart so that All three of Captain Marvel, Aquaman and Shazam enjoying the mad-cries of all those who said it would flop (as there were many).

who the fuck makes these things?

Most likely. Shazam had more general audience appeal then both Aquaman and Captain Marvel and both did amazing as is.

Yea Forums pedophiles who need to go back to their containment board, where they belong.

I call them Ideology Zombies, not sure what the clinical term is. Basically being that have become utterly consumed by someone else's agenda to the point where their true self is dead and their body continue to propagate and spread the force that killed them.

except, marvel doesnt really care, no one tried to start a failed campaign to damage shazam like dc fans did in regards to CM

That's just called identity politics m8.

It's called a meme you dip

Yes

Attached: eat the disk.png (1845x350, 70K)

I guess the extreme version of that. I "person" still has an identity, I'm talking about when they are no longer even a person.

>100 million budget
Hoping this movie makes it, then maybe WB will start pumping out cheaper more diverse movies instead of gritty dark bullshit.

They should really have a dinner party.

Attached: 1549889037330.jpg (745x170, 36K)

It will top Captain Marvel, BUT it will be lucky to make even half of End Game.

Attached: Wrong.png (941x309, 246K)

>$40 million opening weekend
>Captain Marvel on the way to +1.1B
YEAH THAT AIN’T HAPPENING CHIEF

It will do good but when Endgame shows up the numbers are gonna drop

>It will top Captain Marvel,
I don't even think it's going to top Strange desu

Wait, did Marvel already top Strange?!
Never mind.

Losers from USA.

You're going to need to get rid of half of those because it won't get past Dawn of Just

It would be amazing if it did

I made that post and I STILL stand by it

Because I'm not a fucking idiot who bets against something so obvious a toddler can see it

Shazam will most assuredly be better and get better reviews than Captain Marvel, don’t know if it will make more but it doesn’t need to since the budget is quite low for a superhero movie

>don’t know if it will make more
It won't. Not with Endgame so close.

In fact it may not even beat Pet Sematary

>In fact it may not even beat Pet Sematary
Are you the same guy who said Mary Poppins would beat Aquaman?

Most likely

all I want is Shazam to top Batman, so we'll get more stuff like that and Aquaman and not just Batshit like Joker or Harley&friends

nobody cares

sounds reasonable

Anyone who posts any iteration of pepe or wojak deserves to be doxxed, hunted down, and murdered for being a blight to the collective intelligence of the entire human race. Also, troll threads are against global rule 3 and should be reported as much as possible.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106488337

>It will top Captain Marvel
The Captain Marvel that's about a week and a half away from a billion? Or is there some other Captain Marvel like the serial from the 50s

>all I want is Shazam to top Batman
It would need to make over a billion for that to happen and that's less likely than Snyder being allowed to make another DC movie

>implying cuckrol could even handle such a chad aircraft like the F-4

people said Aquaman was going to fail and it did great
Shazam has a chance

Is everything a shitty facebook frog edit for you people?

It will surely top Batman Begins, but the total sum of Nolan Bats, not a chance in hell. And it won't top the single sums of TDK or TDKR

But it will make enough to green lit a Black Shadman sequel

It needs to top WW first

>that's about a week and a half away from a billion
It's about two more weekends (three weeks from today) to that dude.

Byt yeah it won't top CM, but then no one is falsely selling Shazam! as a must watch in order to 'understand' / 'appreciate' / 'fully enjoy' another movie (Endgame) that they actually WANT to see.

>In fact it may not even beat Pet Sematary
Pet Semetary is an older book, with a cast of nobodies (unlike say The Dark Tower, which was a newer book with two very popular actors). And if you are thinking of how well IT did recently, think again. That had a lot to do with New Line being the distributor and not Paramount, which has no recent decent history distributing or promoting horror to a certain sales appeal, unlike Warner Brothers. And in spite of IT also being an older movie, it was released in September when audiences expect decent, even good horror and are more open to that genre, and the expectations for it are anywhere from one-half to one quarter LESS than what Shazam! will open with and WITHOUT the expectation that Pet Sematary can even match the $370M+ foreign gross that IT managed.

Shazam! would have to drop by 80% and fail to make much of anything in foreign markets for it to get realistically beaten by Pet Sematrary.

It will safely top Antman, which is what should be compared to, but it won't even get ANYWHERE near within 100M of topping WW unless it blows up huge world wide, which is doubtful

Nope. It has exactly 2 weeks before it's gone forever

I hope so but I doubt it

regardless of which is the better movie, i dont think Shazam has enough media buzz (free advertisement) ro make as much as CM
not being part of a well liked cinematic universe is also a disadvantage

Disney cope.

Aquaman had nothing to even challenge it. Shazam has Endgame right infront of it.

>Mouseketeer tries to say something

Attached: 1546954234622.png (444x470, 126K)

You still have to eat the fucking Blu-Ray though you stupid faggot

Attached: dinnertime.jpg (683x920, 134K)

Everyone said Spider-Verse, Mary Poppins, and Bumblebee were going to hurt Aquaman and yet it made nearly as much as Civil War did

>but then no one is falsely selling Shazam!
Yet.

Never understate how rabid and unpredictable Shazam fans can be. They are in eternal butt hurt mode because of his name and I wouldn't put it past some of them to do anything underhanded to get it to #1. Should Shazam not do better than the real Captain Marvel movie they will cause a riot that will put the BvS opening weekend to same.

>They are in eternal butt hurt mode because of his name and I wouldn't put it past some of them to do anything underhanded to get it to #1.
You don't understand, those Shazam fans (billyfags) are the one's ripping the new movie apart because it's based Geoff John's version of the character and not the old Fawcett Billy.
shazamaholic.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-final-shazam-trailer.html

Keep crying DKek you're never going to find the user who wrote that post

Especially since it was made on Yea Forums

Blu-Ray bet got revoked when CM made 1B.

kys fartfag