Are we allowed to talk about how shitty of a reviewer Adam is on Yea Forums?

Are we allowed to talk about how shitty of a reviewer Adam is on Yea Forums?

Attached: 6BC17C16-938D-4C82-A343-E02918912125.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLjtofl6Uc8
youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=QMwjK9W7btA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D

is he an actual dogfucker

>adam
imagine being born with the most generic name

He’s got a great singing voice.
He’s also the perfect example of an uninteresting person hiding their lack of a personality with highbrow taste.

6/10

take it to the eceleb board

who?

Is this the guy who wanted to fuck dogs and defended a zoophilia?

No, just make your own videos on the topic and keept it contained.

Or, you know, don't watch his stuff and do something you enjoy instead.

Gay furry

When did that happen?

He is in favor of legalising it but that's literally all the facts we have.

This

I think he's cute.

He’s only good for shitting on terrible movies like every other YouTube reviewer
His “professional” opinions on anything else doesn’t matter because his score system is absolute trash and so is his taste

Other then that the moment I watched his Halloween review I knew he was full of shit

Didn't RLM shit talk this guy once?

They were mocking cinema sins and inadvertently ended up predicting and making fun of everything YMS would say about the movie (A Quiet Place)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLjtofl6Uc8

But there isn't a-

Oh. Oh, right.

I’ve only seen a handful of his reviews, and he really doesn’t seem like much of a cartoon reviewer. He occasionally happens to review animated films, but he pretty clearly doesn’t have much interest in animation himself. He’s more of a live action film kinda guy. So unless you were to talk about any particular review he’s done on a film that happens to be animated, then I don’t think he’s very Yea Forums relevant.

For fuck sakes OP you have this same exact thread on Yea Forums with the same exact replies.

Attached: 143432324324324.png (1543x661, 450K)

Formally humanfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ&app=desktop
He thinks that only vegans can say beastialty is wrong since others eat meat

Holy shit, wow. At first I thought he actually sounded surprisingly rational about the hypocrisy of bias, but as it went on it felt more and more like he was sincerely arguing that it’s alright some people have sex with animals. I can’t even fathom how you could think that pedophilia is wrong in all cases, but then surmise that maybe a fucking animal consents. I’m so fucking angry right now.

Well he is Canadian.

if you gave a dog a collar, like the one from Up then it could consent tho, so we really should get working on those

Yeah, he's a bit snooty. Like it has to 100% original and well paced and even then he'll only give it an 8/10. Like, what the fuck kind of movie would he give a 10/10 then?

generally pretty good
can be pretty funny when he wants too
anyone know if he still used Yea Forums?

He is correct though.

He gave Isle of Dogs a 9/10, but I don’t watch enough of his short reviews to know if he’s ever given a 10/10.

I laughed harder at this than I'm proud of.

I think he's fair, usually. Better than all the retards spamming 10/10s on fucking everything they slightly enjoyed.
The worst thing about him is he sucks up blatantly pretentious bullshit like a sponge, overrating boring nonsensical "art" films.

Coldest take of the Century.

if we can kill animals for food, we can fuck them for pleasure.

Because vegans don't kill animals for food they are at liberty to say it's wrong without being a hypocrite.

Whatever the animal, dog or cow. neither should have rights or both should have rights.

If you defend animal rights you're no worse then youtube.com/watch?v=QMwjK9W7btA in fact I would argue you're worse then her because at least she's standing by her ideals while you eat your 3rd 4th or 7th animal this week.

If we can kill them without consent, we can do whatever without it.

Attached: 42f.jpg (750x808, 174K)

>if we can kill animals for food, we can fuck them for pleasure.
Fuck. I can't dispute that.

He gave Birdman a 10/10

And the Lion King.

Then why do we have animal abuse laws then dogfuckers

>law is the highest moral authority

Attached: NPC.jpg (880x480, 40K)

>If we can imprison people we can make them work as slaves.
>If we can kill enemy soldiers we can torture them on a whim too.
>If parents can punish their kids they can punish them sexually as well.
>because muh lack of consent
This fucking retard.

fuck back to Yea Forums

"no"
t. John.

Weak

nice argument from analogy

>dogfucker is an altrightist
like clockwork

He gave Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri a 10/10

it's possible to believe that we should be humane towards animals while acknowledging that veganism is unsustainable and a poor option for humanity as a whole. it is possible to be against the torture of animals while still eating meat.

The two first are subsidized by various governments and widely considered morally acceptable in public opinion. Maybe you should return to the comforts of facebook.

>hurr x meme belongs to y group
Leave, redditor.

>it is possible to be against the torture of animals while still eating meat.
This is the right thing to do, just because we can survive without eating meat doesn't mean that is a healthy thing to do.

I preferred Mark anyways

and what makes you think that they are right in doing so?

yeah. he literally defended fucking animals in a youtube comment section once. and not on the "if youre not vegan youre a hypocrite" premise, he literally defended it by saying animals can consent if they engage/are in heat

he also tried to justify his fantasies about anthro lions

Pretty much this

> it is possible to be against the torture of animals while still eating meat.
Except it makes you a massive drooling disgusting hypocrite, unless you're suggesting you're running your own humane hippie farm (which you fucking don't)

and what makes you think that people are right in killing animals?

this

>people defending dogfucking because muh legality

I could give less of a shit about whether it's against the law or not but if you unironically want to fuck an animal then congratulations on being a fucking Neanderthal that failed to evolve like the rest of the species, I'd be surprised if you had any higher brain functions to begin with

Attached: 1541826373583.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Why do people care so much about ALWAYS being consistent with their morals? I know that probably sounds retarded but I don't care. You can think fucking animals is wrong while still eating meat. You have absolutely no reason or obligation to think raping the family dog is okay because a bunch of knuckle-dragging vegan furfaggots are waggling their fingers at you for eating a pork chop. We should absolutely purge any degenerates who insist there are only two options: Pure veganism or scarring a puppy.

lack of biodiversity in the farming needed to pursue the large amount of plant life that supports a vegan lifestyle kills animals just the same as the intentional killing of animals to eat. more wild animals thrive on a pasture where cows bred for slaughter are raised than on a plowed field. do those wild animals not matter? is allowing them to die more moral than killing animals to eat?

there are people who can't survive on vegan diets because of their geographical location or because of health reasons. eating animal products is not inherently immoral. not everything is black and white.

why is it okay to murder something, but not okay to rape it

Attached: Untitled.png (69x90, 16K)

Jesus fucking a christ I hate his reviews now days. He can't admit that he much rather be reviewing artsy movies all day long and has to review normie movies because they give him the clicks, if you forced him to watch any popular movie he's review boils down too "ehhhh I've seen it before so that makes me hate it but I'll just say it was alright"

there are populations and groups of people who require animal products to survive. raping an animal is not a matter of life or death.

becuase we need to eat them

Vegans aren't dead, so we don't NEED to eat them, it's just easier to eat meat than to supplement your diet with vitamins in order to survive.

beef is the most energy inefficient regularly eaten food, putting the energy we put into them into something else, like chicken would create more food for more people to eat
Eating beef is not a matter of life or death and is just done for pleasure
if murder of a thing for pleasure is okay why not rape of that same thing for pleasure

>If one bad thing is legal we should be able to do another bad thing
You're scum.

And heifers love dick

>I'm an uneducated retard
Just say it man.

Attached: ezgif-5-02041954170d.png (850x600, 93K)

Morally consistent scum

Because uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1543958827488.jpg (604x453, 67K)

>admitting something is bad
>doing it anyway

Just because beef is not the most efficient food doesn't make it not food. And sometimes people need laws because they don't know what's good for them and will overdo anything that is "pleasurable". Why do you think governments have to step in and outlaw certain food products that are basically heart attacks on command or tax sugary drinks?

How does it make him a hypocrite? It's possible to kill an animal in such a way that it is quick and painless. Abuse such as physical torture and bestiality have lasting physical and mental traumas associated with them (at the very least for having sex with dogs). There is an absolute difference. I know that not all animals are slaughtered "humanely" but it's possible to have ideals that don't reflect reality

Did I say I do it, faggot?
Consistently amoral.

meat is more nutritious than vegetebles, things like liver, intestines and brains are rich in vitamins. Eskimos are one of the most healthies people in the world and they only eat meat

okay veganfag

i didn't say there couldn't be cases of animal consumption being immoral. i don't disagree with your point about beef. but while the immorality of beef is predicated on the fact that it leads to loss of life through its energy consumption (and less food for people to eat), beef is still keeping people alive, because people need to eat, regardless of whether that could be achieved through other means. raping an animal will never prevent someone from dying.

fantastic thread, guys

>It's possible to kill an animal in such a way that it is quick and painless.
Modern farming does?
>Abuse such as physical torture and bestiality have lasting physical and mental traumas associated with them (at the very least for having sex with dogs).
Modern farming doesn't?

>How does it make him a hypocrite?
Something along these lines
>I know that not all animals are slaughtered "humanely" but it's possible to have ideals that don't reflect reality

>There is an absolute difference.
No, hypocrite. You pay to have them suffer all the same.

Unless you're living in some vegan commune I take it you consider the majority of your social circle scum as well.

Yeah because my literal who dollars are going to influence reptilian CEO board member #351 and BigFood.inc's decision on how they maintain their proxy farmer's livestock

Except you're not an eskimo. You're a first-world suburbanite slob with blood vessels coated in saturated fat.

My main disappointment in Adam came from that one time he was reviewing some shitty horror flick and he was really anal about how something with ice in there doesn't make physical sense. He conducted some fucking experiment just to prove that. Talk about low-hanging fruits, No SHIT a horror flick made on 5 bucks is unrealistic. Why would you waste so much time and effort just to state the obvious? The worst thing is, this rview came right in the middle of his "Childhood Trauma" series and only served to delay the final episode further.

Attached: photo_koaly_02.jpg (1500x1072, 288K)

He's been memed into being one since unfortunately taking on the role of being devil's advocate for legalizing bestiality
Anyway, what relation does have to this board anyway?

Attached: 5687686978.jpg (374x374, 19K)

Go watch some more popcorn flicks, kiddo. Art is more than just entertainment.

Fucking retard, both these movies have objective flaws.

>Thinking "reptilian CEO board member #351 and BigFood.inc" would keep the supply up without demand.
You fail at the most basic fucking level at understanding how business and society functions. Aren't you embarrassed?

Eating fat doesn't make you fat

explain how the image you posted refutes what i said about animals killed in the pursuit of crops. my point was about pesticides and habitat destruction of animals as a result of cropping, not the energy efficiency of the food produced for humans.

Don't pretend like you don't have any fetishes, user.

How so?

This. Abusing animals by raping them, and consuming them for nutrients are two different things entirely.

Yes, we gotta have something for the pseuds of this planet. However would they get that sense of inflated self-importance without wanking it to the absolutely drabbest tripe?