Why can't you faggots (and the faggots the endlessly complain about things on the internet) just ignore all the stupid...

Why can't you faggots (and the faggots the endlessly complain about things on the internet) just ignore all the stupid shit that triggers you? Complaining and flinging shit everywhere is just free publicity and you are literally gift wrapping another way to market a shitty product with outrage bux.

Just ignore it and do something else. It'll be more effective in letting what you hate eventually fail

Attached: just-dont-look.gif (480x360, 1.45M)

People like to complain in the hopes of other people agreeing with them because it validates their opinions and gives them a dopamine rush that they've been accepted, even if it's to totally anonymous strangers online.

Ignoring something doesn't solve the problem. It allows it to fester, grow, and become worse.

I think there’s a difference between complaining and shitposting user

All the butthurt you’re seeing is shitposting and people will desperately try to justify their opinions with facts, anecdotes, insults, and misdirection
Even if it’s a fact that most people enjoy chocolate, it doesn’t mean that chocolate is the only thing you should or can enjoy
See what I mean supporting an opinion with facts?
Even if you have facts, it’s still just your opinion you’re trying to justify

Actual discussion is rare, but you can disagree with someone in an actual discussion
Outside of discussion, you’re gonna get hit with yikes or a blue pill

But complaining on Yea Forums doesn’t do anything either
You have to leave the internet’s shittiest hugbox and explain yourself in other ways to people who matter
That’s why getting on YouTube and making a 40+ minute video about why Steven Universe is bad doesn’t count either

Aren't you doing the same thing by posting this?

Yeah, address this please.

>Why can't you faggots (and the faggots the endlessly complain about things on the internet) just ignore all the stupid shit that triggers you?

But then what else would I have to live for??

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 50K)

>Outside of discussion, you’re gonna get hit with yikes or a blue pill
On the note of bitching and complaining, I find it really offputting how common it is for people to say yikes IRL now, and I feel like they'd say blupilled/redpilled if it wasn't already associated with /pol/ to a degree.

I opened this to disagree but you're right. The Captain Marvel BS just makes the film into a sacred cow, going against your goal, right? Like people who would have shat on it feel compelled to performatively like it now just to pushback to your outrage.

>Ignoring something doesn't solve the problem. It allows it to fester, grow, and become worse.

Ironically the opposite is true, constantly dwelling on demented and toxic concepts allows your own psychosis to fester and ruin your mind and life.

>if I complain on an anonymous shithole surely people will listen to me!

this, nothing but retards on this board who think they're better than others

Endlessly bitching about something without actually taking any real action though is, to take your own infectious metaphor, like constantly picking at a scab and wondering why it won't heal

So there's another aspect there. Why do you say what you do. Is it with the intention of directly effecting Disney's earnings or to express an opinion?

I 100% agree that cap marvel got way more positive press as a result of political pushback to Larson. But I'm not going to live my life with any concern given to corporate interests. If I'd watched it and found it trash, I'd discuss it. In a perfect world there Larson shit would be discussed on /pol/ but it really does belong more here than there.

>Complaining and flinging shit everywhere is just free publicity and you are literally gift wrapping another way to market a shitty product with outrage bux.
you just answered your question. they're being paid and manipulated to do that.

yikes has been around for a long while now, it just shifts in and out of popularity every so often

>But then what else would I have to live for??
friends, family, a career, a long and fulfilling life?

complaining is fun, and believe it or not its been useful to keep soft track of things Yea Forums really hates, really likes, or has mixed feelings about.

Why are negative opinions worth any less than positive ones? They aren't. Keep complaining.

I already do, but flamechan is poorly moderated in spite of the rules posted thus the trolls run amok. Good containment board, though.

>friends, family, a career, a long and fulfilling life?

Where do you think you are