Why did he buckle up?

Why did he buckle up?

Attached: 18m54dttrjku6jpg.jpg (1600x900, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBoRLr3kgtU
youtube.com/watch?v=aT6JhocCVoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ONXsr6ymdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So people like you would be confused.

I DUNNOOOO

he doesn't know why he buckled up

He wanted to be safe, ironically

Because it just felt wrong sitting in a car seat without the seat-belt on. Buckling up was like muscle memory.

ITS A GOOD HABIT

It got him killed 11 years ago

>11 years ago
>Only 4 seasons released since then
Being a VB fan really is suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=xBoRLr3kgtU

Four seasons later and I'm still bothered.

I'm not. Gary's subsequent character development is too good to give up.

Amazing

Honestly it is nice having one show I can count on even if it comes at a drip pace.

I forgot how much I loved early Venture Bros, thanks for reminding me bro

>its been 11 years......

Attached: 1534461451716.png (416x373, 27K)

But only about 2 continuity wise, any word on when the most recent season hits DVD?

Dosen’t Gary never buckle in a car now because of this?

I think early June, if I heard right.

June 4th boys

Attached: joz1fnu5u4m21.jpg (376x500, 26K)

Are there any changes in the bluray release from the airing release?

Mostly just uncensors things the broadcast version censors, but I think all that was uncensored on adultswim.com, but for me its the deleted scenes and commentaries

That's a great cover.

Attached: venture.png (470x264, 105K)

If that's seriously a little detail they threw in without ever pointing it out, that'd be awesome.

It'd be a great sad ending if there's a car crash, 21 goes through the windshield, and Monarch is left wistfully asking why he didn't buckle up.

Made me sad that they sissified brock Samson in the later seasons.

The dvds are worth it for the commentaries alone

He was killing Guild operatives left and right in the last episode.

And taking !wonderwoman's strapon up the shitter

Honestly, he's a stereotype I'm well over.
He really hasn't had any development.

Sgt. Hatred was more interesting in the bodyguard role since he wasn't completely infallible.

What you don't buckle up buckaroo?

>remember getting tired of trying to keep up with VB around when Brock and the others leave SPHINX to go back to OSI
>come back like 8 years later
>only 2 seasons to catch up on

Attached: 1549147128554.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Pasghetti.

Brock, say "manipulate."

I wonder how a "badass 24" would look similar to how 21 developed.

However he got so hardcore BECAUSE his friend died, so you couldn't have both.

Also as a tangent, I thought Scott Hall was cool but he went out like a bitch.

>Also as a tangent, I thought Scott Hall was cool but he went out like a bitch.
The big problem with him is that he should've had a vendetta against 21, not Brock.

I still don't get how people mispronounce that word.

So yeah, we got cucking last season, great....

youtube.com/watch?v=aT6JhocCVoQ

So was the ghost of 24 just all in 21's head?

Considering the resident necromancer couldn't sense his spirit, I'm going to say yes. And before anyone says anything I'm aware of the scene where 24 recognizes the dead Monstroso henchmen, but Jackson and Doc have been known to change their mind on little shit like that.

24's 'ghost' was absolutely a coping mechanism to help Gary deal with his best friend's death.

Yeah, I just wasn't sure since 24 told him about the guards in Monstroso's office and the one having the hankie with ether on it.

Funny, but I honestly can't think of anyone mispronouncing any of those things.

Some people just can't pronounce some words. I trip up on "schedule" like half the time for some reason even though I don't have any issue with any other word.

21 did hone his henchman skills, he was probably projecting his awareness into "24" as part of his gradual decline as he got more obsessed with finding 24's killer. I'm still curious if they are going to keep 24 dead, or pull something similar to that fan-made season 4 episode where Brock finds out 24 faked his death and decided to return to public life as a diner cook.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ONXsr6ymdI

Like saying it "Sked-ule" compared to "shed-ule" or something? Far as I can tell, people seem to use either pronunciation almost interchangeably at times. I know some folk in New England have a weird way of saying "Store", almost like they're combining it with "star" and thus giving the "ore" part a more "ar" sound for whatever reason.

The further you get away from the cities in New England the more likely you are to hear someone who actually just sounds like the old guy from Pet Sematary.

Eh, still depends. I used to live around the Burlington area of New Jersey, and a lot of the people I knew could say most words right, or at least never in a blindingly stupid fashion. Can't say how the rest of the state faired, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were worse given how some places along the east coast can be.

>New Jersey
>new england

What?

New England ends with connecticut

And? I never said New Jersey was in New England.